Divya Pt. 03: Unstable Sexcapades

Story Info
Sam is torn between two women... and their massive cocks.
13.9k words
4.7
6k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/03/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story contains: Multiple women with outrageously massive cocks and balls, docking (penis-in-penis, male-in-futa specifically), lots of futa cum, full-body-facials from massive cock futas, swallowing cum, lactation from massive tits and some romantic drama.

------------------------------------------------

"Do I get to see you Friday night?."

"Darling, you can see me anytime [Wink Emoji]."

"I want to see you right now."

......

She sent a picture, the camera pointing directly down her shirt, showing me her pink lace bra and, tightly stuffed between her round, perky breasts and under the bra, the fat head of her rock hard cock.

I smiled and bit the inside of my lip. Friday couldn't come fast enough.

I was in class, and the lecturer was giving a rather engaging lesson about cybersecurity, delivered from behind a pulpit in Auditorium 7. I always had memories of going to church with my mother when I had lectures in Auditorium 7, as the pulpit was identical to the one the pastor had preached from, dark stained wood with a gaping circular hole in the front for some unknown reason.

Not much of what the lecturer was saying was new to me, but her delivery was very good. It almost made me want to put my phone down. Almost.

It also helped that the lecturer, one Mrs. Lisette Campbell, was smoking hot. She was a middle aged Black woman with an incredible body. Huge breasts and a big round bubble butt that the severe professional outfits she wore just couldn't hide. Rumor on campus was her classes had near perfect attendance and high failure rates, I'm sure you can figure out the correlation.

But, I was there to learn. So I put my head down and continued taking notes. I got lost in the lecture and before I knew it, Mrs. Campbell was giving her closing notes and dismissing us. I packed up my stuff and hightailed it out of there.

I lived in a dormitory on campus. It was small, but I didn't have to share it and it meant I could save money on fuel. I had planned to use tonight as a rest and recharge night. I'd been studying like a madman for two weeks, and between that, work and meeting up with Valerie, I was utterly spent.

But you know what they say about the best laid plans of mice and men...

My phone buzzed. A text message from Divya.

Right around the time that I started hooking up with Valerie, Divya had started wanting to hang out more. I still wasn't entirely sure what was going on, because while that behavior implied to me that Divya wanted my attention and was stepping it up now that I was kinda sorta seeing someone, when we hung out we never did anything except watch anime and eat takeout. Now we were in this strange place where I assumed we were just friends, but I also had this feeling that Divya was deliberately trying to pull my time and energy away from Valerie.

I worried that I was becoming one of those guys stuck in the friendzone, with a woman I desperately wanted, who wasn't interested in me but also didn't want to give up the emotional support and validation that I gave her. I tried to convince myself this wasn't what was happening, that wasn't the type of person Divya was. But then she would text me at all hours of the night about feelings she was struggling with, and problems with her family and so on.

I felt a little like I was being used and that I wasn't getting the same out of the relationship that I was putting in. So I tried to focus on the relationship I was having.

Valerie was amazing. Whenever she was in town or I was able to come see her where she was, we had a blast together. We went ice skating together just the week before. Valerie had known one of the guys who worked there and got us access to the rink after closing time. We skated, then ate on the ice... then fucked like animals on the ice. It was incredible. When I was with Valerie, I almost forgot about Divya. Almost.

Divya wanted to know if I was free this evening. I typed "no, sorry, got homework" but didn't press send. As I walked I just stared at my phone, fighting with myself.

I got to my dorm and finally deleted the message and just responded with

"Sure, wanna come round?."

......

"I can be there in half an hour. Cool?."

"Sounds good. C u soon."

I straightened up the room and sprayed some air freshener in preparation, and sure enough, about 30 minutes later there was a knock at my door. I opened it up and Divya came in. She pushed a bag of takeout into my hands.

"Hey Sam, I got Thai Palace for us"

"Ooooo, that yellow curry?"

"Of course, it's your favourite"

She put her purse on my desk and took off her motorcycle jacket. Underneath she was wearing a t-shirt with one of the Whole Iron Alchemist characters on it. An alarmingly tight shirt that looked to be a few sizes too small for her. It clung to her body like paint, showing every delicious curve.

Her boobs were gigantic. They covered the entirety of her upper torso and hung heavily like enormous overripe fruit upon her chest. She had them stuffed into a too-small bra with so much overflow that it almost looked like she had four breasts.

Per usual I tried and failed not to stare. Divya was lovely, with her honey-bronze skin, black hair and a face full of expression and character. I genuinely found her to be the most attractive woman I'd ever met, even though if you put her next to Valerie her features would look flawed by comparison. But that was unfair anyhow, Valerie had the face and body of a model.

But it was everything else about Divya that brought her attention wherever she went. Her massive breasts of course, but she also had a fat ass. In the skintight leggings she was wearing tonight, which cupped her every curve, her huge jiggling bubble booty looked even more pronounced. She had nice thick thighs and a perfectly normal waist, but the jutting pillows of her breasts, stretching her shirt out further than if she had stuffed a pair of basketballs under it, combined with her wide hips, made her waist look tiny.

And of course, as always, her cock. The swollen, bulky pear shaped trunk that bulged absurdly under her tights. The bloated flaccid form of the towering beast that had taken the whole of my own erection inside of it during our wild fuck in the work bathroom.

I forced my eyes up from her huge appendage, right into Divya's own eyes, watching me ogle her. I flushed with embarrassment, like I always did, and quickly looked away, like I always did.

"So what're we watching tonight?" Divya asked.

"Uh, I haven't thought about it to be honest. It's been a busy day, I've been decompressing."

"Totally get it. Don't stress, I'll throw something on, and we can just chill."

She got up and grabbed the controller for my game console. I had it hooked up to the TV and used it to watch movies and shows. She put a Studio Whibli movie on, one that we both loved. I settled into my desk chair and started eating, Divya rolled onto my bed and did the same.

A few minutes in she turned to me "So how's your girlfriend?"

Her demeanor was casual, but I sensed a hint of sharpness underneath. I tried not to read into it, and mentally berated myself once again for telling Divya about Valerie.

"Yeah... she's not my girlfriend exactly. She's been pretty clear that she just wants to have fun and go on dates. 'Not exclusive' was, I believe, the exact phrasing she used."

"Oh... I see... so how's your not-girlfriend?"

I laughed "She's fine I think. To the best of my knowledge she's doing a gig upstate somewhere, but she'll be back in town on Friday."

I looked over at Divya as she lounged on my bed eating Thai food. Her huge breasts were resting heavily, one stacked atop the other and the other squashed against the bed so that it looked somehow, impossibly, even larger.

"What about you? Single life still agreeing with you?"

"It's good, I need the me-time. But my parents are on me about finding a new boyfriend. They're terrified I'll never get married."

She'd regaled me with the details a couple times now. Her parents were quite traditional, and Divya's physical attributes worried them. Divya's mother apparently also sported a fairly substantial penis, and they viewed that as a negative in the search to find a good husband. Divya's mother had apparently come from a very wealthy family, and her father from a middle class family, because nobody of higher station would have her. At least, that was how Divya described it. She also said her parents were quite happy together, so I felt I couldn't judge the situation. Nevertheless her parents were very persistent about being involved in her love life.

"Do you even want to get married?"

"I think so. Some day anyway. Once I find a guy worth half a damn."

"Oh? I always figured you were a free spirited nobody-can-tie-me-down type."

She twirled a piece of her hair and furrowed her brow thoughtfully "Yeah I thought so too, but this being single thing has me thinking about it. I want a companion ya know. A guy who's my best friend as well as my lover. I think that's where I've been going wrong, dating guys just for sex. I need to start dating guys who are good friends."

My heart skipped a beat. Was she talking about me? No. I was reading into it. Don't be silly, I told myself.

I said nothing. Neither did she. The silence felt particularly empty, like she was waiting for me to say something. But by this point I had already dismissed my foolish and unrealistic initial notion.

We watched more of the movie and finished our dinner. We made small talk and I asked about her medical condition. Divya had an obscure condition related to the mutation that had caused women to start growing dicks, apparently her family line was one of the earliest to develop the mutation, and the women in her family frequently experienced medical difficulties as a result.

"The doctors are saying they're gunna have to change my medication again. Apparently I'm developing a reaction. They gave me a laundry list of symptoms I should expect, mood swings, fainting spells, pain, headaches... you know the drill."

I didn't, but I nodded anyway.

"I hope you'll be okay. I'd hate for something to happen to you."

"Why?" She asked sharply. I looked over and she was staring at me with hard eyes.

"I... you're important to me."

She continued to glare at me. It almost felt like she was trying to figure something out. I fidgeted under her gaze.

Then abruptly she broke it off and bounced off the bed, her breasts leaping about like huge wobbling mounds of jello.

"Gotta use your bathroom," she said. I nodded and gestured for her to go ahead.

A few minutes later she opened the door and stood in the frame with her hand on her hip and a cheeky smile. In her other hand she held a bra. One of Valerie's bras.

"Lookie what I found," she said.

"Oh. I'm so sorry, I thought I put that away... I didn't mean for you to see it. It's Valerie's."

"The not-girlfriend? She must be so skinny to be able to even wear this thing." she waved the bra around a little.

"Uh, sure. She's pretty slim I guess." a frown was starting to form on my brow.

"Wanna see if I can fit in it?"

"... I don't know if that's a good idea Div..." I got up and reached for the bra, but Divya snatched it away and laughed. It was a high pitched peal, and her grin was strained.

"Oh relax, she'll never know," and Divya proceeded to lift her shirt up, rolling it up over her slightly rounded belly, then over the vast mountains that were her breasts. I felt my cock harden rapidly.

She tossed the shirt aside and flicked her hair back casually, deliberately. Then she slowly lifted her bra over her breasts. Inch after inch of heavy tit fell out of the bra until finally they were released and her fat brown nipples came into view. I said nothing, just watched, my eyes alert and wide as the huge pendulous udders swung and jostled lightly.

Divya gently slapped her right nipple and then pretended to brush something off the underside of her breast. The staggering volume of them was incredible. Her whole hand could only cover just a small portion of one. Her powerful sexuality already could not be contained or hidden, and now she was out on full display.

She picked up Valerie's bra and fastened it around the smallest part of her waist. She almost couldn't snap the links together. Then she twisted the tiny bra around, her big udders swinging about intoxicatingly. She drew the shoulder straps over her arms, then started trying to stuff her huge chest into the hilariously small container.

She squashed her nipples and most of her areola in, but couldn't do much more than that. The entirety of the rest of her breasts bulged out of the bra, and the straps even disappeared under the folds of her skin. She gave up and then lifted her arms and swung her chest about.

"So, what do you think?" She asked.

I didn't answer. She shook her giant tits, their astonishing volume jouncing about.

The bra snapped. Her breasts fell out, their full, impressive glory on display again.

"Oops," she said, entirely insincerely.

I adjusted my cock, which was painfully hard. Then I turned to her.

"Divya, I don't know how I'm going to explain that..."

Her face instantly went dark and she grabbed her shirt and pulled it on in a huff. She quickly collected her own bra and her bag, then pulled the door open.

"What is wrong with you Sam?!" Then she left and slammed the door behind her.

What just happened?

I sat and put my head in my hands. For a good ten minutes I sat and recounted the events in my head, trying to understand what I did wrong. I grabbed my phone and started typing a message to Divya, asking what's wrong, what I did, is she okay...

I deleted and retyped that message a dozen times.

It would've been about half an hour later I heard a knock on the door. But before I could respond, the handle turned and it opened.

It was Divya. She'd come back. But she was soaking wet. It suddenly occurred to me that I could hear the rain outside.

Her hair was glued to her face and neck, I could see her every curve and the dark of her nipples through her shirt. Her eyes were intense beneath her frowning brow.

And she had a massive erection. Her cock was hard as rock and swollen to its full size, barely contained within her leggings. The head of her penis was down pressed against her lower calf and had swollen so large that I could see it through her stretched-to-breaking-point tights.

She limped over to me, her huge cock making it hard to walk properly. She snatched the phone out of my hand and looked at my half complete message, then tossed it onto my bed.

"Are you oka-" I started to ask

"Shut up," she said, her voice firm and even. She leaned in close to me.

"Do you want me, or not?"

...

"Desperately." I whispered in return.

...

She slammed the door shut, then came back over to me, still sitting in the desk chair. She unbuttoned my pants and pulled my cock out, then she pulled her shirt over her head again and allowed her giant tit to flop down onto my face. I found her nipple and started sucking. She moaned a little, and I felt her put her foot between my legs on the chair. I stopped to watch as she rolled up her leggings just far enough to reveal her colossal penis head. She maneuvered it into place and then put her foot down slowly.

I felt cloying warmth and wetness surround my erection as the massive engorged head of her cock engulfed mine.

She stood over me, her vast breast resting heavily on my face, her foot between my thighs and that gigantic trunk of penis bent around alongside her leg in an arch. I could see her shaft throbbing, it looked almost angry to be so tightly confined and restricted. Every pulse pushed her glans down an inch or so onto my cock, before rising back up again, almost like she was trying to ride me purely through the natural effects of her extreme arousal.

I looked around her breast up into her eyes. Her face was contorted almost like she was in pain. Her eyes met mine and she looked almost helpless. I realized she was about to blow.

"Oh fuck," she whimpered.

Her cum exploded onto my cock, then my crotch and then immediately started spilling out onto the chair, my legs and the floor. Her colossal shaft bulged and swelled powerfully, stretching the tights to the point where I started to hear the snapping of individual threads.

Divya fell off me and staggered a bit before dropping to the ground, her mighty ejaculation taking command and rendering her temporarily non-functional with body wracking spasms. She moaned as she arched her back and her massive penis shot more of her hot semen across the floor.

I watched, eyes wide and mouth agape, as she continued writhing. Her monster finally tore a hole in her leggings, then another, and another. In short order only tightly wound strands of fabric restrained the pulsating beast, as well as the rolled up lip of the pants, that sat just above her cock-head.

Divya's moaning got quieter, then stopped entirely. She ceased writhing and went limp as the last few glops of thick cum dribbled out of her cock. It took me a second but I realized that she had passed out.

I hurried over to her and lifted her head and checked her pulse. She was completely out of it. Her head lolled to the side.

"Oh Div..." I whispered, then gently kissed her forehead. She hadn't been exaggerating about those symptoms.

I gently lifted her onto my shoulders and hauled her limp form to the bed. Being 6 feet of huge boobs, ass and cock, she was not light, and I struggled mightily not to let her slip. But we got there, and once I'd made sure she was positioned properly and breathing without issue, I set about cleaning up.

After Valerie's first overnight stay I had made the wise investment of purchasing a steam cleaner for the carpeted dorm room floor. Expensive, but necessary, because I was absolutely not going to try and explain the nature and size of that mess to a cleaning company.

It was only a few minutes later, as I was working on the floor, that I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw Divya standing behind me, looking fragile and sheepish. I turned the machine off and she sat beside me on the ground.

"I'm so sorry Sam. I don't know what came over me."

It took all of my strength to resist the urge to say that I knew what had came over me. Instead I just comforted her.

"Don't worry about it Div. The messes are part and parcel with the fun, and that was fun."

"You enjoyed that?" She asked incredulously.

"Yeah. I want you. I want this."

She looked at the floor, where she was drawing imaginary circles in the carpet with her finger. "Oh," she said.

"Do you... want this?" I asked her.

She was silent for a little while. I didn't pester her, I just waited.

"I don't know what I want right now Sam. I'm a huge mess at the moment. I like you, I like fucking you. But I'm going through a lot of emotional turmoil. One moment I'm fine and happy, the next I'm crying over making a tiny mistake with my makeup..."

A tear rolled down her cheek. "But more than anything, I'm really scared."

I shifted my butt over to sit beside her and put my arm around her shoulders.

"Whatever it is, you're gunna be okay," I reassured her. But she just shook her head and sobbed softly.

"I don't know Sam. The condition I have killed my aunty and my grandmother. The doctors thought it was under control with the meds I take, but my body is rejecting the meds now. I'm so scared of dying. I'm only 24."

"You're not going to die. You're much too strong for that." But the words felt hollow, as much as I believed them, I wasn't a medical practitioner.

"You don't understand. This condition is because my body is strong. It's a growth disorder. It's why I'm so tall, and my body is so... big," we both looked at her now flaccid but still enormous penis.