Divya Pt. 03: Unstable Sexcapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Campbell then came and sat in front of me, sitting sideways so she was facing to my left, then leaned back as far as she could and lifted her expansive udders with her hands. They formed a vast carpet of swollen breast flesh, broken by the valley of her cleavage.

She was going to catch Divya's cum with her body, rather than use her handbag. I was a little confused at the reasoning behind that, except perhaps that her handbag was relatively small. But she was going to have to wipe the semen off herself somehow and deposit it somewhere.

I didn't have long to think about it though. My thrusts elicited a growing response from Divya. Her lovely face was contorted into a grimace, and her groans had become louder and more intense. She was nearly at climax. In her near-orgasmic state she was attempting to thrust, but her three-or-more-foot-long cock was still firmly lodged in place, and instead the lecturn itself, despite being bolted down, was shifting slightly with her movements. She built enough momentum that her large testicles were swinging out and gently slapping against the lecturn, making a soft thudding sound as they made contact.

Release finally arrived. I felt her glans tighten around me and her massive penis begin to pump excessive amounts of thick, sticky semen out onto my bare crotch.

Soon my thighs were coated and large splashes of cum were cascading off my body and down onto Mrs. Campbell's waiting breasts. At some point my own, much smaller ejaculation occured, but it was lost in the intensity of the whole event.

Divya's giant swollen cock-head blasted what felt like countless waves of creamy ejaculate over me. It began to drip down to my feet and to slide through Mrs' Campbell's cleavage onto her belly. Droplets fell off of us and hit the carpeted floor, but the explosive orgasm ended before Divya made any substantial mess on the floor. The massive cock began to shrink slowly, lowering its head almost shamefully and sliding off me. Soon Divya was able to extract herself from the lecturn finally. There was a bright red ring of damaged skin that denoted where she had been stuck.

I sighed in relief, and Divya gave me a wry smile.

"What are you two doing? Help get this off me." Mrs. Campbell was still holding her breasts up and sitting covered in Divya's semen.

"Uhhh... you want us to... wipe you off with the clothes?" I suggested, uncertain of her meaning.

She groaned in frustration, "No, use your mouths for crying out loud. Eat it, that's clearly the only way we have to clean up the mess. Don't play dumb." She proceeded to then lean over and lick up a huge gulp of Divya's ejaculate, which she swallowed.

I dropped to my knees and started scooping up handfuls of semen to swallow. It was sticky, but a little sweet. Divya also joined in. All three of us slurped up Divya's thick cum off Mrs. Campbell's outrageously big tits.

The experience was unreal and very erotic. Even as I ran my scooped hands over Mrs. Campbell's wet skin and collected handfuls of slimy cum, I thought to myself what an unbelievable situation we were in. I was eating my crush's semen off the colossal breasts of my lecturer, inside the lecture hall.

Divya was busy doing the same thing opposite me. One of her hands had settled on Mrs. Campbell's large nipple and a little dribble of milk was running over her fingers. I looked at the enormous penis that had caused this mess, now flaccid and splayed out across the ground next to Mrs. Campbell's leg. Even flaccid the thing was about 3/4 as long as Divya's leg and nearly as wide around. It looked like a body pillow resting there on the ground.

Eventually we weren't getting much with our hands, and Mrs. Campbell put her hands behind our necks and pulled our mouths down to the far side of her breasts. We licked the semen off her, our tongues and lips running over her dark skin. I met Divya's lips with my own more than once, sharing her cum with her for a brief moment. I noticed that Mrs. Campbell was consistently pushing us toward her nipples, and eventually, despite her being mostly clean of cum now, she held us to her teats. They were thick as thumbs and erect, when I put my lips around it I felt the girthy nipple touch near the back of my tongue. I started sucking and her warm milk readily flowed into my mouth.

I'd never tried breastmilk before, had never had the inclination. But it was hot in the same way that most things considered taboo were hot, and it tasted fine besides. Sweet and milky but just a little odd in a way I couldn't explain.

Mrs. Campbell threw her head back and moaned, and her hand left my neck and reached down between her legs to start fingering her pussy. Her milk was pouring into our mouths rapidly at this point, and after a little while there was a strong surge and Mrs. Campbell spasmed slightly, a wave of orgasm passing through her.

She let Divya's neck go and fell back on her elbows, panting, her massive breasts hanging off the sides of her torso and exposing her belly. We all sat quietly for a moment.

"You both still have some of it on you" Mrs. Campbell noted when she opened her eyes again and looked at us both. She shifted onto her side, her milky udders swinging around to hang like large bulbous fruit off her chest, and grabbed Divya's cock with her hand. Divya yelped, as the older woman was not gentle. She slapped the big penis onto her other hand so as to hold it with both her hands and licked the film of cum off the tip of it.

Div seemed exhausted, her eyes were drooping and there was no movement in her huge member despite the stimulation. Mrs. Campbell quickly finished up, and then turned to me. Divya crawled over on all fours and helped. They licked their way up my thighs and around my crotch, then started on my cock, which stiffened again. I was cleaned of all Divya's semen, but the two women didn't stop. Instead they started putting me in their mouths, taking turns blowing me.

That didn't last long however, Mrs. Campbell pulled away and gently pulled Divya back too. She got up, stood over me and lowered herself down till she was squatting right over my cock. Her giant boobs were almost comically squished together between her arms, like over-large balloons ready to pop, as she reached for my erection to maneuver it inside of her.

As she settled into place and got ready to ride me, Divya put her hand on Mrs. Campbell's arm.

"Don't make him cum, he can cum inside me, I can't get pregnant."

Mrs. Campbell laughed, "Neither can I. Relax girl, I'm not going to steal your man from you. I'm just extracting my fair payment."

Divya mumbled something that sounded like "not my man" but let it go. She lay herself next to me and slapped her big cock onto my chest and leaned over to put her own nipple into my mouth. Her breast wasn't as large as Mrs. Campbell's were, but it was firmer.

I used one hand to massage whatever handful of tit I could manage to grab out of Mrs. Campbell's abundant supply, and the other to rub Divya's shaft and massage her hefty testicles, which sat on the ground not far from my upper arm. Her balls were big as softballs and filled most of her scrotum, making the skin almost stretched to accommodate them.

Mrs. Campbell started riding me, she bounced up and down and her massive tits went wild with movement, leaping up and slapping hard against her skin and knocking my hand around. I struggled to maintain any sort of grip on them, though I gripped her nipple multiple times, releasing a spray of milk over my body each time.

Whatever negative ideas I had about older women's... sexual abilities, were being rather firmly dispelled. Her pussy was tight and wet around my girth and she was riding me like a champ. She stopped the up and down movements after a short while and started grinding back and forth on me, driving me deep inside her. Waves rippled across her expansive tits as she moved.

I was able to hold on quite well, having already cum inside Divya not long ago. After a good five to ten minutes it was clear Mrs. Campbell was tiring out. But with one last burst of energy she powered toward climax and pushed me inside of her as hard and far as she could. I felt pain around my crotch where she was pressing down onto me, and then she fell forward onto me, smothering me in endless boobs while she orgasmed again.

She lay there with her orgasmic spasms flowing through her body, then when she finished she rolled off me, panting. With a vague hand gesture she said, "He's all yours", presumably talking to Divya.

Divya pulled herself up, hauling her colossal schlong off the ground, she then put her leg over me and squatted down. Her penis bundled up atop my stomach in a heavy pile and she attempted to find my own cock beneath her huge balls.

She found me and sat herself down onto me, sliding my erection inside. Once I was in, she lifted her megacock and lay it across my torso, with the glans resting on the ground next to my head.

Then she started fucking me.

Like Mrs. Campbell, her huge tits rippled and bounced with the movements. Her testicles sat on my abs and only lifted slightly when she bounced on my cock, but the weight of her massive penis above them squashed them into my stomach when she came back down.

I pushed into her in rhythm with her movements, marveling at her incredible body and trying to hold on as long as I could. We were tired, Divya was sore and we had an audience, but I felt her cock begin to bloat and harden again. I loved knowing that she enjoyed having me inside her. The swelling monster penis got hard enough that it began to lift with her bouncing, starting to slap my shoulder, slapping that soon turned into thudding.

Div leaned forward, putting her hands on my shoulders. I had to look around her cock to see her face. She tried to lean all the way down to kiss me, but between her large breasts and the colossal penis it was hard to get more than a peck. I started pounding her now that she had lifted herself halfway off me. She grimaced and moaned.

"Cum in me," she whispered near my ear.

For a moment I just looked at her, admiring this 6-and-a-bit foot tall woman with lovely bronze skin, breasts that would each fit snugly into a basketball hoop, an ass a grown man could sit atop and a cock that could occupy an entire row of seating on an airplane. My need for her was like a raging inferno that started in my gut and surged through my entire body.

I translated that feeling into an explosive ejaculation. I emptied myself into Divya and fell limp immediately afterwards. Div collapsed onto me and we lay together like that, breathing heavily. She only moved to readjust one large testicle to not be squashed under her leg. The post-sex intimacy sent warm feelings rushing through me, and I instinctively kissed Div gently on her lips. Her eyes opened and she looked at me, seemingly searching for something in my expression.

"I'm going to miss you Sam," she said to me. My heart dropped. I don't know what I had expected, the idea that she would abandon her plan because of some good sex was blatantly outrageous.

We didn't say much after that. We all dressed again and lay down in the most comfortable positions we could manage. As we were getting ready to sleep, Mrs. Campbell assured us that she would destroy the camera footage and extracted from us both promises that what happened here would never be spoken of by anyone.

It was a fitful night's sleep, laying on the ground was always going to be. But it was made better by the close proximity to Divya.

It was early morning when the doors opened and the security guard woke us up. Wearily and bleary eyed we all left the building. Divya and I waved farewell to Mrs. Campbell, who steadfastly ignored us. We shrugged and made our way back to my dorm.

"So when do you fly out?"

"This afternoon, at 4:30."

"Wow... that's... soon."

"Yeah."

The rest of the walk was silent. But when we got to my dorm, Div closed the door and put me against the wall with an unexpected and passionate kiss.

She pressed against me with her sublime body, the soft mass of her breasts contrasting against the growing firmness of her third leg. My hands wandered up and down her body, from her smooth shoulders to the gentle curves of her waist to the vast mounds that were her breasts, and then down to her round ass.

My erection returned and I pressed it against Divya's crotch. I felt the throbs of her giant member through my own, comparatively tiny cock. Next to her my goods looked like a finger compared to a leg. I wasn't insecure or jealous though, just filled with my need for her again.

We stripped and went wherever our bodies took us around the dorm room, throwing each other against door frames and desks and onto the bed, aggressively making out and groping each other. My hands disappeared easily into Div's giant udders. Her achingly hard trunk of cock pushed through my legs while we wrapped limbs around each other. With every minute she seemed to get harder and harder.

Then Div came up for air and went to the bag she had brought with her the night before. She pulled a large floppy item out of it. It looked like a big bundle of jelly.

She placed it on the bed and I noticed it had two holes in it and a strap on the rear.

"It's a custom toy I had made for me. Well, for us. You strap it around your waist and put your cock into it, then I can put myself into it from behind you. We both get stimulated. It's the closest I can ever come to being inside you."

I blushed. The idea of having someone inside me was new and strange. I had never been interested in receiving penetration, and I wasn't now. But this did sound kinda hot, and wasn't technically penetration.

I picked up the rubbery device and used the straps to attach it to my body. I found the slot for my cock and inserted myself. Then, with Divya's direction I lay atop it on the bed.

Divya lined herself up and pushed her mega-cock into the toy from behind me. I felt her tickle my legs as her extreme girth passed by. The toy expanded as she entered it, and her staggering size lifted me off the bed. Soon her monstrous penis head burst forth from the other end of the toy and sat in front of my face.

I watched the mirror on the bathroom door, able to see Divya through it. She maneuvered herself into position, lifting her leg over me. I felt her begin to plough the toy beneath me. Her immense hardness squeezed the toy around my own cock and balls.

Her huge firm ass cheeks were mesmerizing to watch as she pushed her near man-sized penis in and out underneath me. She was truly blessed with that massive booty.

Her pumping got harder and harder. She reached up and put one hand on my shoulder, then the other onto my waist. Soon she was fucking me as hard as she could manage. Her colossal glans bursting forth again and again from the toy. Then she lifted herself fully onto the bed, putting both legs over me and both hands firmly grasping my shoulders.

Now she slammed herself into me with all her might. There was ferocious, animal lust in her pounding, her crotch smacked into my ass cheeks and her heavy breasts rubbed against my lower back, sometimes slapping against my skin when her movements got particularly wild. The massive penis moved under me rapidly, causing me to almost bounce on the bed with the movement. The power of Div's thrusts shifted me forward on the bed slightly.

She started grunting and moaning. Her thrusts reached a climax. I was ready to cum, and hard. Divya was clearly nearly there too, because she gave the effort a final burst of energy and shouted, "I'M CUMMIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!"

I made the mistake of letting my head hang too close to Div's fat cock, because the first blast of cream sprayed me in the face. I struggled to pull back even as my own ejaculation began and my body spasmed. Divya's grip on me was fierce, but nothing I couldn't handle.

Her ejaculate spewed all over my bed and the wall, plastering a significant section of the dorm with her hot, sticky semen. I was surprised how much she still had in the tank despite the copious amounts she had slathered over myself and Mrs. Campbell only a few hours before. It took a good couple minutes before the orgasm died down and Divya fell, exhausted, onto me.

"I know it's cliche, but I fucking love you Sam," she said to me, her voice quiet and tired. As she said it I felt her full weight atop me.

She had passed out again.