Divya Pt. 03: Unstable Sexcapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My aunty died when she was just 19, and she wasn't much bigger than I am now. She didn't have the medicine that I did, and her body couldn't keep up with the growth. She died because the other parts of her body weren't strong enough to support both her extra size and her regular bodily functions."

I rubbed her back with my hand "You're healthy, and medicine has advanced a lot since then I'm sure. I know you'll be okay Div."

We sat for a while, saying nothing, just my arm around her back. She even leaned over and put her head on my shoulder. I chose to just enjoy the moment.

I had wanted Divya since I had first laid eyes on her. That hadn't changed. I would take whatever she was willing to give and cherish it for as long as I could.

Eventually Divya got up and gathered herself to go again, pulling her shirt back on, sliding her fat shaft down the still intact side of her leggings and collecting her jacket. I told her she didn't have to leave.

"I'm sorry Sam. I know you're ready for something to happen between us, but I'm fighting a war inside my own head. Right now is one of the times when I feel like I have a bit of clarity. I can't be committed and reliable right now, and I don't want to hurt you or myself."

I didn't answer. But as she walked out the door I told her "Just don't be a stranger okay. I'll miss you."

She stopped, came back through the door and put her lips on mine. I closed my eyes and sunk into the kiss. It was rough and passionate, and I put my desire and frustration into it. But as quickly as it had begun, Divya pulled away and practically ran out the door,

I sighed as the door closed behind her, then turned the steam cleaner on again.

FRIDAY

I pulled up to the hotel parking lot. Valerie was waiting for me. She was dressed in a loose tank top and short cargo shorts, and had a baseball cap on over her single-braided hair. It didn't seem to matter what she wore, she always looked amazing. In particular it was impossible to fully hide her thick bulge under the shorts, and I enjoyed the tantalizing glimpses of it as the cargo shorts moved while she walked.

I rolled the window down and she put her arms on the sill.

She eyed me up and down. "Well hello handsome. I like the rugged look on you."

"I was just about to say the same thing."

She struck a pose and winked. "You're absolutely right darling, I am very handsome."

I laughed and opened the door, got out and embraced her. She was taken aback at first, but returned the hug and pat me on my back.

"Are you quite alright darling?"

"Yeah... just happy to see you. It's been a difficult week, and you're always just... a bright light."

"That's so sweet darling."

We released each other and got into the car.

"So where are we going then?" She asked.

"Somewhere almost as beautiful as you."

"Oh stop it you... But really, where are we going?"

I told her our destination was a relatively unknown nature reserve about a two hour drive away.

"Two hours? But darling, I've been saving up," she stroked her crotch, which I noticed was surging and twitching at her touch "I don't know if I can wait a whole two hours."

"Enticing as you are, I planned it so we would get there at the best time of day. Trust me, you're going to love it."

She put on an exaggerated sad face and pulled her huge semi-engorged cock out of her shorts. She pointed the head towards her face, as though she was having a conversation with it.

"You hear that? He says we have to wait two more hours!" She leaned close and lifted her girthy penis near her ear. "Yes I know darling, you've been such a good girl, no sex for a whole week!"

I started driving. Valerie was being playful and continued pretending to speak to her huge cock. We both made some jokes and regaled each other with stories about how our week had been. I didn't mention Divya. We put on music and sang together, which summoned memories of my father again. But this time I was able to stay positive.

The whole time, the thick, near foot-long cock stayed out in Valerie's lap. After a while she started stroking herself as she sang. Soon she had a full erection and was sliding down in the chair till her cock was standing tall and straight.

Valerie reached up and unhooked the air freshener from where it had been looped around my rear view mirror. She took it and looped it around her penis. Then she looped it around a second time. At this point the elastic was getting tight, but she looped it around one more time and then rolled it down till it sat tightly squeezing the hilt of her enormous shaft. She pulled the throbbing cock to her chest and let it go. The achingly hard monster flung up like a catapult, swung back and forth a few times and then sat quivering like a great tower. The veins on her cock, previously not visible, swelled under the pressure and soon crisscrossed along her length.

It was around this time that we turned in to the main entrance for the nature park. Hallaway Hills, a favourite haunt of mine that I'd been visiting on and off since I'd moved away from home. I hadn't had much opportunity to come since I started studying, so I was very much looking forward to a nice hike with a gorgeous woman and some hot, nasty sex to help wash away the complicated mess of emotions I had running around in my mind.

There were a few cars in the large parking lot, signifying that we wouldn't be alone on our hike. But Hallaway Hills was a huge reserve. I'd only rarely encountered others even on seemingly busy days.

We got out and I shouldered the backpack with all our supplies in it. Valerie skipped up along next to me and took my arm in her hands as we started along my favorite trail. It was a winding route that took us up a lengthy incline and through consistent but sparse forest.

I asked how her gig had gone, and she asked about my studies. We chatted about unimportant things as we walked, cracking jokes and flirting, just enjoying each other's company.

Eventually we reached an overlook. A wooden platform built into the side of the cliff, that sported a couple benches and a great view. Valerie put her hands on the railing and gazed with wide eyes at the great wild forested valley below us.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. Valerie managed to be stunningly beautiful in any outfit. Her lithe figure was slim and smooth with enticing soft curves. She had a firm, round ass and slightly larger than average breasts. I wanted to tear her clothes off and free her giant cock, then slam my own raging erection into her.

She must've been reading my mind, because without prompting she turned around, grabbed me by my collar and pulled me down into a kiss. With one hand I supported her back and with the other I reached down to massage the thick bulge I could feel pressing against my crotch. She was throbbing and swollen.

"Take my fat cock out baby," she whispered in my ear. I eagerly obliged, slowly uncoiling the hefty monster. She was soon hard as a rock. I leaned down and kissed the half-covered tip of her and she shivered.

I pulled her into another kiss, then undid my pants and slung out my own achingly hard cock as she jiggled her shorts down and off. Then I lifted her onto me, feeling my whole girth and length enter into her tight pussy.

I fucked her up against the railing, caught up in feverish lust. Her massive log of a cock swung about between us, slapping between her tits and my chest. Her eyelids were heavy and her perfect lips formed an O as I rammed myself into her with greater and greater strength. Then she pulled her face to my ear.

"Cum inside me baby."

I did. Explosively hard. The chemicals flooded my brain and my eyes rolled as my body spasmed slightly.

Valerie slid off me and turned around. She poked her fat meat through the wooden railing and pointed her penis out over the forest. Then she reached down over the railing and vigorously masturbated.

Her thick load spewed out into the open air and disappeared into the trees far below. I squeezed her breasts as she rubbed out the last few spurts into her hand.

"You always manage to surprise me with what a dirty slut you are," I said as I kissed her neck. She pulled her giant cock back through the bars, leaned forward and lifted it to her mouth. I bit my lip as I watched her lick and suck the sticky semen off of her swollen cock head where she had lathered it. Then I leaned forward and licked and sucked the top of her shaft too, working my way up until my lips met hers. We intertwined our tongues and shared her sloppy cum between our mouths. We broke away after we had slurped up the last of her load off her cock.

"You're a bit of a slut yourself, darling. I love watching you swallow my cum."

We packed ourselves away again and resumed our hike, this time at a more leisurely pace and with less talking. But Valerie surprised me by holding my hand as we walked. It wasn't the affectionate touching that I wasn't used to, Valerie was a naturally very physically affectionate person. No, it was the comfortable, casual affection that surprised me. We didn't do things like hugs and peck-kisses. I'd initiated a couple times but it always felt awkward, like we weren't there in the relationship yet.

I enjoyed the coziness of the interaction. Choosing not to make a big deal out of it and just take it for what it was. Valerie had made it clear that she wasn't looking for a future with me, or anyone. She didn't want to move in with someone and share a bed or bills or ever have children. She wanted fun dates and filthy sex until one or both of us grew tired of the arrangement.

Eventually we reached the main attraction, the primary place I'd wanted to show Valerie. It was a massive waterfall. The track passed over the river at the top of the waterfall, but in my riskier exploration I had found a path down to a lower outcropping where a cave had formed behind the waterfall. There was a lovely crystal clear pool of water covering most of the ground of the cave.

"Wow Sam... this is absolutely stunning."

I smiled and offered her my hand to help her across the rocks over to a patch of dry land toward the rear of the small cavern. We settled and I pulled out a picnic blanket, some sandwiches and a bottle of wine and some glasses.

"I don't know what kind of wine you like," I said. "But if you're not a fan of Rosé, I've got some juice in here too."

"Rosé is just fine darling." I poured her a drink and we clinked our glasses. "This is one of the loveliest places I've ever visited. How did you find it?"

"I come out here sometimes. I'm not usually big on the outdoors, but sometimes it feels good to get out into nature. Touch that little bit of wild that I think everyone has inside, you know? I think I first came out here after a breakup, ages ago. I was feeling reckless, so I climbed down here."

"Well, I am doubly glad for that breakup then."

I raised an eyebrow, "Oh?"

She leaned over and kissed me delicately. It was sweet and gentle. A kiss that said "you make me happy", instead of the passionate lip biting affairs that were our usual. When she pulled away we sat for a moment, looking into each others' eyes.

"You are so beautiful," I said. She smiled and took another sip of her wine, then got up and pulled her clothes off.

I admired her long, smooth limbs and body. She was perfect in every way, from her flawless skin to her gentle curves to her flat stomach. Her hefty penis swung enticingly between her legs.

Valerie then turned and waded slowly into the water. Like a scene out of a movie I watched her submerge until only her shoulders were above the water, and her flowing hair clung to her back. She turned her head and asked me if I was coming.

I stripped and joined her. The water was cool, and we watched the waterfall together. Valerie came and wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my chest.

After a little while of cuddling, we kissed again, this time the passion returned. Soon we were gripping each other tightly and running our hands all over the others' body. Valerie pushed me to the edge of the pool and laid me back into the shallow water. Then she shifted her hair to one side and started sucking on my hard cock. Her full lips wrapped around my girth like velvet pillows and she sucked me vigorously until I felt an orgasm roll over me. In typical Valerie fashion she took it all in her mouth and showed me her cum coated tongue before swallowing it.

Then she lay down and pulled me towards her massive erection. She was fully aroused, and the entire length of her penis was achingly hard. The weighty beast curved up out of her crotch and stretched up over her torso in a crescent like a rainbow, with the swollen, near-fist-sized head of her cock hanging just above her breast. I kissed the monstrous cock from base to tip, massaging it as I did. Valerie put her head back and softly moaned at my touch.

When I reached the head of her enormous endowment, I wrapped my lips around it and started sucking. The thing was huge, and my lips stretched tight to be able to accommodate it. But accommodate it I did. I took her shaft in my hands while I sucked her off, massaging and rubbing her exceptional length.

As I worked I felt Valerie's hand reach up and take hold of the back of my head. She gently pushed me up and down on her cock. Her moaning grew louder and she pushed my head down onto her shaft with increasing strength and ferocity. I felt the giant glans fill the back of my mouth, then start to force itself down into my throat. I tried not to gag, but it probably wouldn't have mattered anyway, because Valerie suddenly took hold of me with both hands and slammed her enormous cock as far into me as it could go. I felt the thick shaft pass my tongue and her swollen head squeeze itself into my throat, inch by inch, cutting off my ability to breath.

I started to see flashing lights and tried to tap Valerie to let her know I needed air. But she just pushed harder, and then very quickly I felt a surge in her.

A torrent of hot semen exploded down my throat. I tried not to choke, and to just swallow it as it came. But again, it probably wouldn't have mattered either way. Valerie had buried herself about as deep down my neck as it was possible for me to humanly take. I had no control anymore as the waves of cum surged into me.

I quickly lost count of how many times the thick semen came crashing down my throat. But when it abated and Valerie obliged my struggles and pulled herself out of me, I fell to the ground gasping. It took me a minute to recover my senses, but when I did, Valerie was lying next to me and smiling widely.

"I hope I wasn't too rough, baby. I got a bit carried away. Most of my lovers can't fit me in their mouth, I had forgotten how much I love it."

She pecked me on the cheek. I smiled weakly in return.

"It's okay. But maybe give me a little warning next time?"

"Of course darling," she said, softly.

We lay there for a while. I nursed my now very full stomach somewhat tenderly. We didn't talk very much, but Valerie cuddled up to me, and the tenderness of our intertwined naked bodies gave us both comfort.

Eventually we packed up our things and dressed ourselves. The hike back to the car felt short and uneventful, we flirted and joked. The drive home was longer, and we sang again. When I pulled up to Valerie's current abode, I felt a little sad to say goodbye.

I was gifted a tender farewell kiss and then Valerie was away, waving from the curb as I drove off.

MONDAY

First day back at class after the weekend. It was a full day of lectures, but thankfully I had the afternoon off work. The weekend had been uneventful, I hadn't heard from Divya or Valerie and a part of me was relieved, I felt like I needed a little break.

The first few hours were the easiest, but my last two classes were both with Mrs. Campbell, and on top of being exhausted and doing my best not to be distracted by the woman's astonishingly attractive figure, the classes were both quite intensive. The first was an intermediate programming class, while the second was a rather difficult to absorb session about ethics and policy within the tech industry.

Mrs. Campbell was something else though. Incredibly intelligent and unflinchingly serious, she was by far the best lecturer I'd ever had. She had zero tolerance for nonsense and would kick people out of her class for fooling around, but she also had an incredibly uncanny ability to explain difficult concepts in a way that was easy to understand. You could tell her understanding of the subject matter was on a whole other level simply by how well she could break it down.

I had taken to writing down her explanations word for word, because I would find myself later trying to wrap my head around an idea that had made perfect sense when she had explained it to me.

But sometimes, the lesser side of my nature got the better of me, and I would find myself getting lost staring at her colossal breasts.

She always wore her hair in a tight bun, and her uniform consisted of different colors of professional skirt and buttoned shirt. Her skirts flared substantially at the hips, as she had quite the curve below her waist. But her shirts were extra large, and carefully tailored to fit properly around her arms, shoulders and waist. It had to be this way, because a shirt more suited to the size of the rest of her body would have struggled mightily to contain her awesome chest.

The slight creases of wrinkles were the only clue as to Mrs. Campbell's age, no other part of her appearance would tell you that she was apparently in her mid-50s.

I sighed, my chin resting on my hands, as her enormous bulging udders pressed against her shirt when she reached her hand up to point at the whiteboard. My mind wandered to Divya, whose own breasts were nearly as large. I fell into a vivid daydream, imagining the two women pulling their staggeringly large assets out of their shirts and smothering me with them.

I got a text from Divya about halfway through the last class of the day.

"Hey, can I come over tonight?"

I hadn't planned on doing anything, and I'd taken the week off work.

"Sure."

I considered for a moment. This was pretty abrupt. We hadn't talked in days.

"Is something wrong?"

"Idk, feeling lonely I guess," she replied.

We texted for the rest of class, her asking how class was going and me asking after her hobbies. She had started drawing a portrait of her mother the other day and was apparently making good progress.

Class finished and I went back to my dorm. Divya showed up about two hours later. She was wearing very casual clothes, a huge red XXL loose fitting t-shirt cinched at her waist with a knot, under which her huge boobs seemed to be enticingly free, and black leggings and a black skirt. The distinct shape of her giant monster was bulging against the fabric of her leggings. It seemed swollen, almost like she had a semi-erection. She brought a large duffel bag with her, slung over her shoulder.

Her energy was anxious from the moment she walked in. She seemed to talk without taking a breath, but about nothing important. She would sit down, then immediately get up and start pacing, then ask to hug me, then sit again, then pace again.

"Div!" I stopped her mid-sentence.

"What?"

"What is going on? You clearly have something on your mind."

She gazed at me silently for a moment, as though deciding if she wanted to tell me.

"Well..." she started, hesitantly, "I, uhhh, I kinda bought something for... um... well for you. Or us. Like, for me and you to... uh, maybe use?"

I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh? What is it?"

She sat back on the bed and pulled the duffel bag toward her. She fondled the zipper and started talking.