Divya Pt. 03: Unstable Sexcapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... I uh... I wanted to confess something. I can't stop thinking about you. Like, I know I said I can't commit to a relationship, and I still feel that way. But all day every day all I'm doing is thinking of having your cock inside me. I'm sorry if that's kinda crass and unromantic, but it's driving me nuts. But I also like you. Like I want to watch movies together and eat takeout together, and I don't want to go home afterward, ya know?"

She spoke frantically, leaving no room to get a word in. I took her hand and she paused long enough for me to say, "I'm happy, I want to be with you too."

She pulled her hand away and her eyes tightened for a moment.

"You didn't let me finish." She snapped.

I drew back "I'm sorry."

She took a deep breath, then continued.

"No, I'm sorry. That's the thing. My condition isn't getting better. My mood swings are wild at the moment. I have zero self control and flip between angry, horny, sad and happy like there's some little gremlin in my head flipping switches for fun. I'm getting other, more serious symptoms too. I faint pretty much every day, and now I have these hot flashes through the day where I feel like my body is on fire."

"I'm sorry Div..."

"I'm going back to India."

My stomach dropped.

"What, for like, surgery or treatment or something?"

"Yes, sort of. My father is well connected, he can get me treatment back in India that I can't afford here in the states, and the world's leading experts on my condition are all there."

"So... when will you come back?"

She looked away. "That's the thing... I don't know if I will. I don't know what's going to happen to me. I might even die."

I put my head in my hands, unable to hide my shock. I knew I needed to be here for Divya to support her, but my emotions got the better of me and I put my head in my hands for a short while. Eventually I sat up again.

"I really hope everything goes well for you Div. I want more than anything else for you to be okay. We can do long distance even. I've heard it's really hard but I'll do anything for you."

Her expression softened.

"You're a real romantic at heart aren't you Sam."

It wasn't a question.

"I'm a walking disaster Sam, and potentially a ticking time bomb. I don't want you spending the next months or years of your life with me weighing you down..."

I saw that her eyes were brimming with tears now, and her speech became stunted with sniffles and the occasional catch in the throat.

"You're nearly done with your degree, and you seem to really like that Valerie chick. I want you to live your best life. I didn't come here to start a relationship. I came to say goodbye, forever."

I kneaded my forehead.

"I... I need some fresh air. This is a lot. I don't understand why you're doing this." I said.

Divya sighed and stood up.

"Maybe let's just go for a walk and talk more about this later?" She suggested.

I nodded.

"Okay."

We stood and left the apartment and walked slowly around campus. We avoided the topic of Divya leaving and soon we were joking around like usual. It was very cozy and intimate. Divya held my hand sometimes, and we even started kissing. It didn't feel like goodbye, and I held onto the hope that maybe this intimacy would convince Divya to try for a long distance relationship, rather than committing to her current course of cutting contact completely. I just couldn't wrap my head around her reasoning.

The sky darkened and the campus grew more and more empty. We found ourselves inside one of the lecture buildings. It was dark except for the dimmed lights in the hallways. We passed a janitor and later a security guard. The security guard advised us the building would be closed and locked within the next hour.

We passed by Auditorium 7, where my lectures had been today.

"Hey look, the door's cracked," Divya said, pointing. She was right, one of the doors into the Auditorium was indeed still open, wedged open with a door stop.

"Huh. No kidding. Maybe there's someone inside?"

A cheeky grin appeared on Divya's face, "Let's go have a look"

I started to protest but Divya was already pushing the door open and making her way in, her huge breast brushing the door. We left the doorstop in place, afraid that the doors would lock if we let them shut. There was a sign on the door that warned of exactly that.

The auditorium was dark, lit only by dim moonlight coming in from small windows situated at the top of the large room. We went and sat on seats in the middle of the stands.

"Have you ever been in here?" Divya asked.

"Yeah, had a lecture in here today actually. It always reminds me of church."

Divya laughed, "I can see that. I went to a church a couple times when I was younger. Not my thing, but it was definitely an experience."

"It's not for everyone. I stopped going a long time ago. I think you have more luck finding God outside of church, in the world around you..." I looked Divya in her eyes "and the people around you."

We leaned in and kissed. The touch of her lips sent ecstasy through me once again. I wanted this woman so very very badly. She sank into me as I pulled her in and put my arms around her. Her legs wrapped around and between mine and I felt her mighty cock swell against my crotch and leg and start throbbing.

We reluctantly detached after a short while of this. We played about a little, Divya putting my hands on her massive third leg and then allowing me to squeeze her incredible breasts under her shirt. I loved exploring her body.

We stopped fooling around and made our way down to the lecture stage. I spanked her fat ass, enjoying the immensity of her cheek on my hand and the satisfying movement that rippled across it afterward. I pushed her up against the white board and knelt in front of her. She bit her lip as I pulled her tights down and started unfurling her gigantic penis. The immense girth of the base of the thing seemed even greater than I remembered. I couldn't get both hands around it and it rolled about as I struggled to pull it out.

"Jesus your cock is fucking gigantic."

"It's been getting bigger recently too. I'm getting close to the world record."

I put my mouth on her shaft and licked up the length of it. I felt her every pulse with my tongue.

"Biggest cock in the world. That's so hot." I said, gazing with wonder at the monstrous penis as it hung from her crotch like a great snake that had swallowed a small animal whole. Her exposed helmet was easily big as a soccer ball and hung so low that it nearly brushed the floor.

Div moaned gently "You like that it's almost as big as a whole other person?"

"Hell yes. I love this huge cock."

"One of my doctors once told me I've got the penis of a Blue Whale."

I don't know why, but something about that was really funny to me, and I snorted. I stood up and kissed Div while her thick cock throbbed between my legs.

"I love your Whale cock." I said with a cheeky smile.

Divya walked over to the lecturn.

"You know, I can't help but wonder... This pulpit thingy has a big ol' hole in it."

I laughed, "Don't even think about it. The last thing I need is to have the image of your giant dick squeezed through that hole everytime I'm in class. It's hard enough concentrating as it is."

But Divya didn't listen. Being playful, she popped the chunky head of her penis through the hole and started feeding her shaft through. She managed to get all the way to the base, but it was tight. I reached down and squeezed her tip with my hands, and Divya surged under my touch. Very quickly she was fully erect.

"Alright, I think we better go," I said. "I'm a little worried the security guard will come check in here and find us."

But Divya didn't move. Her brow furrowed.

"C'mon Div, let's go."

"Sam... I... I can't." Her tone was flustered, stressed even.

"What do you mean?" I said, coming over to where she had her cock jammed in the lecturn. The skin of her penis was firmly lodged in place and bulging around the lip of the opening. She was trying to pull herself out but there was no movement.

"Okay... it'll be alright Div, we'll just wait for your boner to come down. Think unsexy thoughts."

Divya nodded, but she was clearly starting to freak out. She closed her eyes and started whispering to herself.

We waited. Then we waited some more. But Divya's erection remained in full force.

"I think it's so tight that it's constantly stimulating me. I don't think I can go soft without cumming."

"You can't cum Div, there's nothing to catch the mess with, and I know I can't swallow your whole load all in one go."

"Sam I don't know what to do. It's not going down!" She was beginning to panic.

I put my hands on her shoulders and started giving her a gentle massage.

"Just relax Div. It'll be alright."

We stayed there, me massaging Divya's shoulders, neck and back, talking about everything but sex for about 45 minutes, but to no avail. Divya was growing increasingly panicked. I was too, but I knew I couldn't freak out, one of us needed to remain calm.

Then it happened. We heard the door to the Auditorium open. Someone walked in. We couldn't see who it was, but they kicked the doorstop away. Divya let out a frightened yelp.

"Is someone there?" The figure called out. We stayed silent, but they moved to the light switch, holding the door open with their other hand. We heard the flick of the switch and suddenly the lights were on.

Mrs. Campbell stood by the auditorium door, her handbag over her shoulder, still wearing her professional attire, the swell of her enormous breasts taking up most of her torso. She saw us and her brows came together.

"What in the world..." she muttered, then shock crossed her face as she comprehended what she was seeing. Her hand let go of the door, which swung shut.

I shouted, "NOO!" But it was too late.

Mrs. Campbell realized too, and immediately started pulling at the door. Her efforts were in vain though. She went to the other door and tried it as well, but it had already been locked. Having exhausted the possibility of escape, she turned to us. Her withering gaze boring down upon us.

"Now what is going on here?" She demanded, walking towards us.

"We uh... we're uhhh..." I started.

"-I'm stuck." Divya groaned in despair, once again trying to yank herself free from the bolted-down lecturn.

Mrs. Campbell arrived at the lecture stage and did a circle around Divya, examining the problem.

"My my, aren't you a big girl then." She said to Divya, admiring Divya's extreme size. "What on earth possessed you to put yourself in such a position?"

Divya rubbed her forehead, "It's not the smartest thing I've ever done."

"Evidently," Mrs. Campbell responded.

There was an awkward silence for a while.

"You're Samuel Bolden, yes?" The massively busty lecturer turned to me. I held her gaze and forced myself not to look at her giant chest.

"Uh, yeah. I'm taking some of your classes."

"I see. I wouldn't count on your continued enrollment after I report this..." she waved in the general direction of Divya's cock "... disrespect of university property."

Divya nearly howled at that, "No please! It was MY fault! He had nothing to do with it! I was being stupid, he even told me not to do it! Please, it's my fault. Don't report him!"

Mrs. Campbell looked between us, seemingly sizing up the situation.

"Hmm... well I suppose it won't be for me to decide. There are cameras that will tell us the truth in the morning, when someone comes to get us out."

Now I spoke up, "The morning? I mean, we were trying to get out without having to call anyone, but surely we can just make a phone call now and get the security guard to come let us out?"

Mrs. Campbell shook her head. "I sent David home and told him I would lock up the building, as I had to fetch my bag from my office." She motioned to her handbag "But you've surely noticed by now that there is no reception inside this room."

I hadn't, but I took my phone out and checked. Indeed I had zero bars.

"I don't understand," I said. "I was texting from in here just earlier."

"Using the wifi. All power in the building is switched off after hours. Part of the recent environmental policy change. This means the router has no power to it." Mrs. Campbell answered.

I shook my head. "Surely we can just switch it back on."

Mrs. Campbell pointed to the top corner of the room, a good fifteen feet above the ground, where the router sat encased in a metal box with a clear window.

"The switch is on the second floor, accessed from outside. Unless you're partial to climbing, Mr. Bolden, I suggest you settle in. We'll have plenty of time to wait for your lady friend here to calm down."

"Maybe we can switch the lights on and off? Someone will find us!" I suggested, getting desperate.

"Mr. Bolden, recall I sent the security guard home, and the Janitor finished his tasks long ago also. This room is in the very center of the building, nobody will see it."

I sank to the ground in disbelief.

Then Divya groaned.

She was leaning against the lecturn, a grimace across her face. I got up and rushed to her.

"What's wrong?"

"It hurts Sam. It's getting worse." Then she groaned again. I looked at her giant throbbing cock and saw it was growing red. The blood flow was hindered, soon it would start to look purple and potentially be damaged.

She had to cum. There really was no other option. I knelt before her swollen cock head and started rubbing it.

Mrs. Campbell immediately protested.

"What are you doing?! Get off her!"

I brushed the woman off. "Div is in pain, and her cock is going blue. We waited an hour already, it's not going down. She needs to orgasm."

"You're going to make a huge mess. It's going to stain the carpets and the whole Auditorium will be out of action for a week or more for the smell alone!"

I ignored Mrs. Campbell and worked Divya's giant glans. Div moaned and rubbed herself too, but progress was slow. She'd been stimulated non-stop for over an hour at this point and the pain was making it hard for her to focus.

It was an agonizing 15 or more minutes. By the end of it I worried we were in an untenable position.

Mrs. Campbell threw her hands in the air. "Surely there must be something we can use as lubricant. Go through the chairs."

I got up and rushed around the room, searching for any kind of liquid, be it a leftover drink bottle or some cleaning fluids. But there was nothing. I tried to find something to catch Divya's cum in as well, but the trash cans were bolted in place and there was nothing else in the room.

I returned and reported to Mrs. Campbell.

"This is beginning to look bad for me as well. I hope you understand that. The university board of directors are not fond of me. You may well cost me my job."

Divya apologized profusely, but Mrs. Campbell seemingly pretended not to hear her.

"Try spitting on it," she ordered, motioning at Divya's aching log.

Feeling a little sheepish for not trying that sooner, Divya and I both started spitting on her penis, but she was so big that we both had dry mouths by the time only a fraction of her girth was lubricated. Even when Mrs. Campbell reluctantly joined in, it wasn't enough.

We paused for a breather. Mrs. Campbell heaved a large sigh, then began unbuttoning her top. She didn't even look up when she warned us to never speak of this to anyone.

I was more than a little shocked as she opened her shirt up to reveal an expansive custom-made lace bra that perfectly cupped her enormous breasts. She wasted no time and quickly undid the bra too. It fell off to reveal a pair of utterly gigantic, swollen udders. And udders was an accurate description, as each giant breast was roughly the size of a cow's udder. Her nipples were like thumbs almost, and bulging veins ran across the heaving mountains of boob at irregular intervals.

I assumed she was going to put Divya's colossal wang between her boobs and give her a vigorous titfucking, seeing as she possessed perhaps one of the only racks on the planet that would be capable of such an act. But instead she positioned herself just above Divya's throbbing shaft and began squeezing her nipples.

Almost immediately, multiple strong streams of white liquid spurted out of Mrs. Campbell's dark, thick nipples. She was milking herself onto Divya's cock.

I watched, flabbergasted... but at the same time, more than a little turned on. The huge udders were as incredible as I had imagined them to be. Larger than basketballs, but visibly heavy and dense. They were clearly natural, given how they lay sprawled atop her upper stomach like overfilled water balloons, but they were still very full and expansive, stretching out from her body almost to her outstretched elbows without any assistance.

And milk. A shower of thick streams that lathered creamy breastmilk all over Divya's iron-hard megacock. Barely a few moments passed before Divya was covered and dripping with Mrs. Campbell's milk. The professor then went to the other side of the lecturn and sprayed the other side of Divya's cock with her teats.

Div and I both watched Mrs. Campbell with surprise and more than a little awe. She stepped back and began putting herself back together, heaving her mountainous udders back into her bra and buttoning up the expansive shirt.

"What are you doing? Pull it out!" The older woman barked at us, noticing we were still staring at her. We woke from our daze and Divya started trying to pull her massive cock back through the hole again. She pushed against the lecturn and pulled with all her weight and strength. It was clearly painful for her, and the skin around where she was stuck was red and irritated.

Her enormous, throbbing penis was stuck fast however. The swollen base of her shaft, which made it look so unique, was proving to be a curse in this situation. Veins were greatly distended along the many feet of thigh-thick megacock that protruded from the other side of the lecturn.

Not knowing what else to do, I again started trying to get Divya to orgasm. Despite the anxiety of the situation, rubbing my hands and face and lips up and down Divya's pulsating cock quickly got me to full mast.

"Fuck me Sam," Divya groaned.

I glanced at Mrs. Campbell, feeling a little self conscious. She was watching us, clearly unimpressed. A pang of guilt shot through me, Div was already in a compromising position, I shouldn't be trying to preserve my dignity at this point.

I pulled my raging erection out and slowly pushed it into Divya. Her eyes fluttered and rolled back and she groaned again. My shaft disappeared inside the monster cock, and Divya expanded where I was inside her. It was incredibly hot to watch, and reminded me of our memorable first fuck in the work bathroom gloryhole, though Div had gotten a bit bigger since then. I began pulling my clothes off, piece by piece.

As I pushed myself in and out of Divya's cock, and she massaged her fat tits, I spoke to Mrs. Campbell.

"She's going to cum a lot, it's going to go everywhere. Maybe we can try catch it in your bag?"

I knew the request would probably aggravate the woman, but we were already well past the point of no return by now. As I expected, Mrs. Campbell did not look happy. But rather than deny my request or argue about it, she instead undid her shirt buttons again, and released her colossal boobs from her vast bra. She then stripped all of her clothes off, exposing a pleasant figure with a full, round ass. Not near as large as Divya's, but plenty big enough. She had lovely curves, accentuated by a small paunchy belly, love handles and folds of skin near her shoulder blades. The imperfections added to her beauty in my opinion. She looked very real and human, as opposed to Valerie, whose body was almost ethereally perfect. Both were different types of incredibly attractive.