All Comments on 'Dixie's Downfall Pt. 01'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!!!!

Can't wait for the next installment :)

CityWolfCityWolfover 5 years ago
Start?

I'm guessing that you have written other parts, but since I'm a sick fuck here's some suggestions. He could certainly make her have sex with lots of guys and girls - including her family. Farm animals? Having her take humiliating photos, each one with and without the mask, so he has additional blackmail material. Maybe a late night visit to local landmarks - her school, church, mail street, monument, etc. - again taking photos with and without the mask. Have her perform with her hands cuffed behind her back and no collar so that he can threaten to pull off the mask at any time. Maybe have a session with kids from her high school, the ones who hated her and who she hated. Boys and girls. You know, the last people you would want to have leverage over you. Bad enough she does horrible things at their direction but knowing the additional humiliation when her identity is revealed? And it will be eventually, but on the way it is threatened many times.

artty67artty67over 5 years ago
Good start

Looking forward to part 2, hopefully she won't enjoy what your planning to make her do next. Its such a shame when they enjoy it to much.

TriskellaTriskellaover 5 years ago
Well executed!

Loved how she managed to trap herself by taking too many risks. Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I can’t believe I’m saying this

I wish I could trade places with Dixie Jackson!! It has to be an exhilarating experience watching the whole town lust after you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
dixie

so looking forward to see where Dixie Downfall continues. first part interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow, great story!

Thinking of what Dixie went through at the bar & what you’re planning for her next has my panties completely drenched!

AmpleWangAmpleWangabout 5 years ago
Fantastic series

Dude, this predicament bondage / humiliation series is amazing, I really hope you decide to continue it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
conflicted

it suddenly got unfun but great up until this

spankfunforspankfunforabout 5 years ago
Another Chapter?

Liked the whole story, including the big twist! More humiliation in at least one more chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow!! Dixie’s experiences sounds fun!!

I can’t wait to give something like this a shot! I’d love to be naked amusement for all the men in town, lose my senses and bring myself to a glorious orgasm in front of them, and become the slave to someone from the crowd while having no control over my body & dignity!! I’m so close to beginning my own adventures (sub, slut, embarrassment/humiliation) but I will be finishing myself off again first!! I’ve soaked my panties fantasizing about being in a similar position as Dixie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
more

Come on please we need more Dixie.

And please make a numbering system so your fans can read them in order.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes, fun to read erotic fantasy but not really convincing plot

Well was all fun & games until (A) the reading part at the party. That was a too big jump to be credible, for me.

_ Why did she take the risk? Especially with (B) the last task? She should have balked as it broke the implicit erotic games for anonymity deal.

_ Does the bartender hold a grudge against her (and did guess, right or wrong, her identity)? Why else should he destroy a good thing by exposing her? Lack of his motives is plot gap (C).

_ In contrast, he should be more supportive in keeping her anonymity thus stretching the fun as far as possible. The slippery slope of more risky thrills might lead to exposure and an end to the profitable alliance anyway - but more as an (enforced?) accident not by intent.

Other opinions on these 3 gaps? Did I miss something?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
1224 Followers
Everyone leaving comments on Barbaric Behaviour, Literotica has glitched so it looks like they haven't come through, but don't worry, I have seen them and am thankful.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES