Dixie's Downfall Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beauford laughed a hearty laugh as he took Dixie's hand and walked to the toilets, fiddling with the Polaroid camera the entire time. Dixie was so elated that her father hadn't won that it was a shock to suddenly realise that she still had to take off her mask in front of this man. It wasn't long before they were in a stall and Beauford ordered the mask off.

Dixie's hands were shaking uncontrollably as she fiddled with the buckle on the dog collar holding on her mask. It eventually relented and clattered to the floor leaving only a thin strip of rubber between anonymity and her identity being exposed to a man who had hated her father and family for a long time. She took a deep breath and pulled the mask off.

Dixie watched as Beauford's face turned from shock to malevolence.

"Dixie Jackson, my oh my. Does your father know what his precious little girl is doing with her free time?" Dixie hung her head in shame, feeling tears begin to form in her eyes. "Oh yes tears, that really completes the whole degraded whore look. Anyway smile for the camera." He announced gleefully. Dixie looked up towards the camera and forced a pained smile onto her face as a flash filled the cubical and the Polaroid slid out of the camera.

"Oh this is the best night of my life. Your father was always the meanest to me and now every time he makes a snide remark of how he is better, I can think about how I own his whore daughter." Beauford sneered as he waved the Polaroid, allowing the picture to slowly develop. He showed the picture to Dixie, his face beaming with sadistic delight. Dixie saw how far she had fallen, amongst all the lipstick graffiti on her body, the words "stupid whore" stood out, her tears were visible as well as a sadness the showed through her smile.

"Well now you have to do whatever I say or daddy dearest will find out just how badly he failed as a parent. So here's the deal, you have one day to come up with an excuse as to why you won't be home for a week, and then Monday you come work on my farm. I'll have one week to put you through any and all humiliations I can think of and then I'll brag to your daddy about what I'm doing to you and he won't even know it's his own daughter being degraded." Dixie began to sob but was able to nod in agreement.

"Oh now that won't do, when I tell you to do something your response is 'yes master'. Go ahead, say it." Dixie's world was collapsing around her, but eventually between sobs she was able to stammer out.

"Yes... master."

"Very good. So I'll see you at my farm Monday morning. I don't expect to see any of your clothes or any means of transportation on my property, you walk there from your house naked..." Beauford paused leading Dixie to reply.

"Yes master."

"Brilliant, well enjoy the rest of the party. I'm going to go home and make plans for next week." Beauford sung as he left to toilet, leaving Dixie to pick up her mask and prepare herself for what lay ahead.

12