All Comments on 'Dixie's Downfall Pt. 02'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
surferchick88surferchick88almost 5 years ago
Awesome

Honestly. I love this whole story. All parts are great and this one especially. This is what I want to read to trigger my fantasy. Thanks a lot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I like your stuff, but I think you went a bit out there with this one

LMAO at the previous dude's criticism, this place is filled with ridiculous and FICTIONAL stories. Like, you know, NOT REAL.

But seriously, some of this shit is just really out there, and doesn't lend well to continuity. The dude shaved off her hair and eyebrows, how the hell is she supposed to go back home looking like that? Even a wig and drawn on eyebrows still looks suspicious as fuck. I think you've got an idea on how far this girl's humiliation should go, but you kind of gloss over a lot of it and failed to take advantage of the creativity that erotic literature can accomplish. Quality over quantity is what you are good at, jamming a bunch of shit into a 2 page story just makes it all feel too rushed, even though I know you have been working on this for a while. You clearly try to depict squalid and humiliating conditions, yet it all sort of passes by in a blur.

Don't get discouraged by criticism, you're a good writer and I think you can learn from this one. The previous dude has some valid points, but his vitriol comes from a silly place. I hope to see other people's perspective on this one.

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50almost 5 years ago
I like it

It’s interesting and exciting to read. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
more stupid than interesting

2 stars and peraphs it's too much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This got me so wet!!! I fingered myself silly!!!

I wish I could trade places with Dixie Jackson. I had to lick my own juices off of my fingers just to type this!!!!

TheMadHatter52TheMadHatter52almost 5 years ago
This story is getting worse with each installment.

I love all the other Dixie stories but there's a difference between embarrassment and torture.Can we get back to Dixie's FUN exhibitionist shenanigans?

FudgeBunnyFudgeBunnyalmost 5 years ago
Agree with the mad hatter

There’s a fine line between sexy fantasy and torture.

Shaving her hair and eyebrows off isn’t sexy. And the Hilary Clinton stuff is weird, you’ve either got a major boner for her, or more likely you’ve got a political agenda. Support whoever you want but leave it out of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Haters gonna hate!!!

love your work... this story was so awesome... keep up the good work...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just enjoy it for what it is, don't try to control the story.

It reminds me one video from Kink production. People commented they didn't like the spitting but they completely ignored the actress was specifically saying she likes when someone spits on her, when actor interviewed her before shooting. If you don't like something, just read other stories, the tags are here for a reason. For me it was much better than I expected and all your suggestions would just make the story worse. Looking forward to next part. 5 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sequel

Write more parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree with TheMadHatter52

Previous parts about Dixie were more exciting but this one has lost the charm there's nothing exciting besides the threat of Dixie being identified and her family haters taking advantage of her and degradining sadisticaly, anyway I would enjoy reading Dixie's exhibitionist adventures and predicaments than hard torture and violence including sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Eagerly awaiting the next installment to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Part 3

Where is part 3. This is one of my most favorite story in here. Please upload part 3 as soon as possible please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I just read it. And am also wondering about a part 3. It’s a good story. Hoping you’ll continue it soon. I want to know more.

Thors_FistThors_Fistabout 3 years ago

Love the series. I'd love to see a part 3 as well. I'm guessing the other woman is Dixie's mother, but I'd love to know for sure and see where you brought it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cool story, I so like it, hope, that Dixie will be totally ruined and humiliated in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the first one, but this was more than a bit of a letdown. The motivation to stay anonymous and that fear/tension adding to the kink for her was basically discarded, with anyone and everyone finding out right away. And while I'm a fan of the noncon genre, feces and piss are not my thing, and an additional turnoff compared to the first one.

dogged1dogged1almost 2 years ago

I am a fan of the entire Dixie series, both the exhibitionism and the self bondage. True, "Dixie's Downfall" strays from the original Dixie stories with the heavy non-consensual theme, but it is no worse than some other stories by IWroteAThing. And, while I don't enjoy a lot of non-con stories, I like most of what the author has written here. I am hoping for at least one more part of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A. It dissapointing to see this series was t finished. The only reason i continued to read this sick mess of a story was to see it all come crashing down on dixies head.

sherincute88sherincute88about 1 year ago

Hi. For the sake of my horniness pleaseeeee make a part 3. I beg you. Please please please

Renal333Renal3338 months ago

This is one of my favorite series on this site. Is there any chance of a continuation in the future?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
For those wondering why I take so long to write new stories, the document I keep my abandoned stories in is now up to 101,000 words. That is longer than The Hobbit, Pride and Prejudice, or To Kill A Mockingbird. However, my published works come to 745,700 words, which means m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES