Dixie's Downfall Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see the fear in your eyes about daddy dearest finding out his daughter's a whore, so Sally and I came up with an idea. I'm planning on leaving in 4 hours. If you are standing here with Sally's knickers in your mouth by then I will give you a mask." Dixie was more than ready to play a game, even if the stakes were so high.

"So how do I get them?" Dixie asked.

"Not my problem." Beauford responded bluntly, pulling a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold out of his bag. He secured Dixie's hands and plunged her into darkness, the distant sound of an engine roaring into life confirming Dixie's suspicions that these were permanent handicaps.

Dixie picked a direction and started walking slowly and carefully, every so often yelling for anyone nearby who was willing to help her. After the first hour, her lack of progress and the baking desert sun were really making her sweat. Her pace quickened, knowing that she may fall over but feeling that was better than not finding Sally in time.

Dixie couldn't imaging the state she looked when she finally heard a man responding to he shouts. She must have been covered in dust from falling over so often but at least she could now start on her task.

"Hey, do you need help?" The man asked.

"Yes!" Dixie eagerly replied. "I need to find Sally, can you take me to her?"

"We could, but what's in it for me" the voice replied ominously.

"In my current state, I can't stop you having sex with me, but if I beg for it will you let me know where Sally is?" She responded, hoping this offer would be too much for any to refuse.

"Go on then..."

Dixie got down on her knees, hoping she was facing in the right direction. "Please sir, stick your cock in my mouth and I'll show you how eager I am to please you. Then, on your command I'll let you finish in whatever hole you desire."

There was no verbal response from the farmhand, but the sudden feeling of a hand on the back of her bald head and a cock being forced down her throat gave Dixie all the answers she needed. After a moment of gagging, Dixie got into the rhythm of massaging this large cock with her mouth and throat, feeling the man's hands forcing her head closer. At one point the man pulled her head as hard as possible, holding her with her nose pressed against his navel and his cock plunging depths usually only handled by sword swallowers.

He took his cock out of her mouth and gave her a slap for good measure, out in the wilds this man could be as rough as he wanted and clearly he was in the mood for some sadism. He grabbed Dixie's nipples, roughly pulling her up to her full height. He then dragged her by her nipples until he reached a fence he could bend her over. Dixie felt the rough wood slam into her torso as the man pushed her roughly against the fence, bent double she stayed in position expecting a cock, but instead getting a series of painful swats on her buttocks, she was certain that there would be some bright red hand prints once he was done.

Next came what she was expecting, his hands peeling apart her cheeks to make room for his ample cock probing her most intimate areas. She felt it slide into her drenched pussy and give a few hard thrusts. What she didn't realise was the man was just using her pussy to get his cock wet, he had other ideas where to put it next. Dixie bit her lip as she felt the man's cock remove itself from her pussy and start penetrating itself into her ass. Dixie had often used buttplugs in her play and adventures but none were as wide or as deep as this man's cock, compounded by the fact that the moment she had managed to take the whole thing inside herself, it began sadistically pounding her, keeping a strong and rapid rhythm that didn't let her anus rest for a second.

Dixie couldn't pretend it wasn't painful but that didn't stop her from enjoying her ravishment at the hands of this bulky farm hand. His sadism flowing through his powerful thrusts, occasionally reaching round to pull on her nipples and slap her on the back of her bald head. Eventually she felt his pulsating cock fill her punished ass with his thick seed. He immediately grabbed Dixie by the neck and twisted her around, forcing her to suck his filthy cock clean.

Once she had caught her breath she whimpered, "Please master, could you tell me where Sally is?"

All at once light flooded into her eyes as Sally stood before her looking smug as ever.

"Thank you Emmanuel," she said, nodding at the vicious man who had just had his way with Dixie. "You realise I have been walking behind you this whole time, I knew left to your own devices you would revert to being a whore." Dixie felt an internal sneer of disgust but suppressed it.

"Please mistress, may I have your underwear?" Dixie sincerely pleaded.

"No," Sally bluntly replied. I know if I keep my underwear on me, daddy dearest learns about his slutty daughter tonight." Dixie saw the mad joy Sally was getting at the thought and knew no offer of degradation would slake her.

"Yes mistress, but if my dad finds out tonight, you won't be there to see the look on his face." Dixie replied, hoping this was the case. The whole situation was thoroughly out of her control but maybe if she stalled she could find a way out, or maybe Miss Throckmorton's plans would come to fruition. "What was the point in making that movie last night if Beauford is just gonna March me into the Rusty Spur for everyone to see?"

Sally lost herself in thought for a second before acknowledging that Dixie had a point. She smiled and nodded at Dixie.

"You're right, I wanna be right there to see the look on your dad's face when he finds out what a whore you are." Dixie could hear a vague trickling noise as Sally came to her decision. She lifted up her dress and peeled down her knickers, they were absolutely soaked. Knowing that Dixie was required to present with her underwear in her mouth, Sally had deliberately wet herself. "Open wide bitch."

Dixie slowly opened her mouth and gagged at the dripping knickers being roughly stuffed in. Sally laughed as she turned Dixie to face the main barn and gave her a swat on her raw bottom to get her moving. It didn't take long for Dixie to be in position, waiting outside the front door for Beauford, but once there she had to wait for hours with Sally's filthy knickers in her mouth.

Eventually Beauford returned home and laughed at the site before him, once he had confirmed Dixie had completed his challenge, she immediately spat the knickers out.

Next Beauford took out the mask Dixie was to wear at the Rusty Spur tonight. Beauford had gone to the nearby shop and found a small domino mask that was part of Robin costume. The look on Dixie's face more than made up for the delayed gratification of presenting her to her father completely unmasked another time.

"But..." she began, but Beauford interrupted.

"If you have any objections to this mask we can always go to the Rusty Spur without it." Beauford taunted. Dixie resolved herself to silence as Beauford lead her inside his house to get ready.

...

Dixie climbed into Beauford's truck with a deep feeling of trepidation. Aside from the small domino mask the only thing protecting her identity was the absence of hair and a thick layer of makeup Beauford had forced her to apply on her face. He had placed a collar tightly around her neck and clipped on a leash so he could lead her wherever he wanted. He had also handcuffed her hands behind her back and put her in black leather shoes with ballet high heels, dramatically reducing her ability to resist as he pulled her around. As a final humiliation he forced a large metallic butt plug deep inside of her. He held up a remote and with a press of a button Dixie's insides convulsed with the electric current pulsing through her.

Dixie felt more and more shame as Beauford drove closer to town, it was early evening and the town would be full of people running errands after work. On the outskirts of fort Nimrod he pulled over and told her to get out.

Dixie was very shaky on her feet as the ballet heel shoes forced her on to an uncomfortable tiptoes but was able to compose herself. Beauford then grabbed Dixie's leash and walked her round to the back of the truck. Dixie's eyes grew wide as she watched Beauford tie her leash to the trailer hitch, and then walk back round to his driver's seat.

As the engine roared into life, Dixie gritted her teeth as she was pulled along by her collar, her unsteady feet barely keeping her upright, forcing her breasts to jiggle and churning the plug inside of her. The quiet country roads giving way to the small township, the odd one or two people becoming a steady crowd as every gathered to see the spectacle in front of them. Beauford waved from the driver's seat while Dixie kept her eyes firmly on her feet.

The truck pulled up outside the rusty spur with half the town gathered to see what was going on. Dixie stood still waiting for Beauford to come get her, when suddenly the plug came to life, pulsing electricity through her causing Dixie to scream and collapse on to her knees. Beauford then casually got out of the truck, picked up Dixie's leash, and lead her into the rusty spur.

Tonight was poker night at the Rusty Spur, the wealthiest men in Fort Nimrod liked to have a private room to gamble and talk shit at one another. All eyes were on Dixie as she was lead through the door by Beauford. Dixie winced at the night ahead of her when she saw her dad, shuffling the cards and looking at her with disgust.

"Gentlemen, I hope you don't mind but I brought my lucky charm." Beauford announced. Dixie began to sweat a little, there's no way a haircut, a coat of makeup and a domino mask would keep her father from recognising her.

"Congratulations Beauford, you finally found a girlfriend. I won't even mention that she is the biggest whore in Fort Nimrod and you still needed blackmail to get into her pants." Dixie's father snarkily responded. Dixie felt both a pang of relief that her dad hadn't recognised her, but a searing blush ran up and down her body hearing her own father call he the biggest whore in town.

"Oh there's no doubt this is the biggest whore in Fort Nimrod." Beauford began, giving Dixie a firm slap on the ass to prove his point. "But every man in this room wanted her and I won. That makes me the most successful man in this town."

"Every man in this room was curious, you're the one who wanted a freaky sex slave. We all have wives and children and you have a blackmailed prostitute. Do you really think you are the most successful man in town?" Dixie's father replied, raising tensions in the room and bringing up the one subject Dixie really wished he hadn't. A malevolent grin crawled across Beauford's face.

"Do you all know where your wives and daughters are right now? Because you never know one could be stood right here." Beauford taunted, running his hand up and down Dixie's body. Dixie's lip quivered at the seeds of suspicion Beauford was planting in her father's mind.

"Just shut up and deal." One of the other men responded handing the deck to Beauford.

The night was filled with humiliation for Dixie. Beauford used her to taunt the other players and try to put them off their game. Continuing to imply to everyone present that she was related to them in some way. When the men playing poker threatened to beat his ass and throw him out Beauford switched to using Dixie's body as a betting chip. He would push the remote to her electric butt plug in with chips, and as it moved between the different players each one would set it off just to enjoy her screams of pain.

Gradually all the men relaxed about Beauford's earlier taunting and all began to join in with the degradation of Dixie. Beauford took especial joy at letting her father get in the odd spank or encouraging him to be extra vicious with the electrified butt plug.

Finally last orders were called and the men prepared for the final hand of the night. Dixie was relieved that her ordeal would soon be over but Beauford had other ideas.

"How about we make this last hand interesting? Five card draw, winner gets ownership of my slave. I'll even let her play too, see if she can win her freedom." Dixie's heart did backflips, she finally had a way out, and without wasting a moment she sat down at the table and eagerly awaited the deal.

Dixie picked up her cards and her face fell. This was the most duff hand she had ever seen in poker. She kept the highest card, a 9 of diamonds, and traded in the rest. Beauford also traded in 4 cards in a move that left the other player murmuring at the show of weakness and the potential to own a slave by the end of the night.

Dixie sighed with frustration as she looked at her cards, a pair of 6s, nowhere near good enough to beat the others as they began to reveal their cards. Everyone at the table seemed to have a better hand than Dixie, but her worst fears were realised when her dad put down a full house and smiled ear to ear. Dixie began to turn over her cards when the electrified butt plug sprung into life. Powerful waves of electricity coursed through her and she fell to the floor screaming. This shock seemed to go on forever, before Beauford apologised, stating that he had accidentally sat on the remote.

Dixie got back to her feet and turned over her cards, she was as shocked as everyone else to see four 6s in her hand. Everyone sighed and Beauford turned over a pitiful hand to confirm that Dixie had won. In a moment where she should have been overjoyed she was now concerned. Clearly Beauford had cheated for her, using her screams of pain as a distraction, but to what end.

All the players were still talking when Beauford left with Dixie to "go get her clothes." As they left he took Dixie to one side to explain the situation.

"Just because you won doesn't mean you are free, I still have all those pictures of you. So you are going to go back in there and tell everyone, including your daddy, that you enjoy being a slave whore and you choose give your body to your master, me." Dixie sighed in defeat began to walk back into the room before Beauford grabbed her arm. "Make sure to sell it, if anyone still thinks you're being blackmailed by the time we leave, I'll be leaving you chained to the urinals in the men's room without your mask." His scorn turned to a sweet smile as he opened the door.

"Hey guys guess what? Well slave, tell them what you just told me." Beauford prompted. Dixie looked across the room, scanning the eyes of every man there including her father, before dropping her head in shame and stating in a thick Californian accent.

"I love being a slave. So even though I have won my body back, I choose to offer it to my master, Beauford." Beauford beamed while the other men scoffed in disbelief.

"Come on Beauford you expect us to buy that, you're clearly still blackmailing the poor girl you skeezy prick" replied one of the men. Dixie's mind started racing, she had to figure out a way to convince them, and all at once her mouth started moving on its own.

"No honestly, I love being a humiliated slave and Beauford is the best at degrading me!" the assembled men clearly weren't buying it, swallowing her pride Dixie had one last idea, despite her brain screaming not to and the overwhelming embarrassment of exposing herself to her dad, she sat on the chair, pulled apart her pussy lips and said. "Look how wet I am, if I didn't want this I would be dry as a bone but my juices are streaming out of me."

Even Beauford was shocked by this.

...

Once the night was over Beauford once again tied Dixie to his tow bar and pulled her by her leash through town, however this time he kept the plug on a low setting, keeping a steady pulse of electricity flowing through Dixie's insides. As they got to the edge of town he pulled over and got out of the car, Dixie was red with embarrassment and frustration. Beauford jammed his hand between her thighs.

"You're still soaking wet down there little lady. Despite all the tears and tantrums you're enjoying this." Dixie remained silent but her heavy breathing told Beauford all he needed to know.

"Well I guess I haven't been trying hard enough with you. Don't worry, I guarantee I'll find a way to break you at some point. Until then let's get you into the dirtiest sheep pen I have so you can sleep, tomorrow is a big day."

...

The next morning Dixie woke up covered in mud and filth.

She turned on to her side and was shocked to discover there was another naked women lying next to her. This woman was also completely shaved and wearing a mask. Her body showed a few signs of aging, but was also adorned with nipple rings and another ring through her clitoris, she was shaved bald and wearing a domino mask, just like Dixie. As Dixie looked over this woman trying to figure out who it is, she awoke and immediately backed away from Dixie.

"Who are you?" Dixie asked.

12