DJ Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joe," I asked, "Are you having some second thoughts, about this wedding?"

"No, baby, why did you ask that? If I didn't really want to marry you, I would not have proposed. I just wish I'd done it 20 years ago."

"You realize, Joe, that I am 16 years older than you. I'm not the man I used to be, and most of the starch has gone out of my pecker."

"Doug," Joe said, with a hurt look on his face, "I would hope that our relationship is built on love, and not just on sex. I know that when I make love to you, I can still bring you to orgasm, even if you don't get all that hard. One of these days, I will probably lose my erection too. It happens as we age. I will still love you, even if we can't get it on anymore."

"I just kind of feel, that it isn't quite fair to you," I admitted.

Joe was fishing in his pocket, pulled out a folded sheet of paper, flattened it out and asked me to read it. It was a little hard to read, as it caused my eyes to start watering. The note read as follows:

'Just Ask Your Heart!

Just ask your heart who dreams about you

Just ask your heart who's faithful and true

Someone who cares and won't make you blue

Just ask your heart who loves only you

Then you will find your true love will be

Someone who cares for you and wants to make you happy

Then when your heart says he loves only you

And when it says he won't make you blue

Then ask your heart if your love is true

Just ask his heart'-loves only you

Then you will find your true love will be

Someone who cares for you and wants to make you happy'

"That's a beautiful poem, Joe, did you write it?"

"No, it's actually lyrics from a song I remember my Mom playing, when I was still a kid. I didn't remember who sang it, until I looked up the lyrics online yesterday. It was by Frankie Avalon, in 1959, but those words are just how I feel toward you. All I want, Doug, is to care for you, and make you happy. If I am able to do that, it will make me happy, very happy."

"Joe, when can you retire, from the police force?"

"We have to be a minimum of 50 years of age and have at least 25 years of service. I was 27 when I joined, so I will need to be 52, so, two more years. But, like you, I will still need to work at something, part time, at least until I can draw Social Security when I turn 62,"

"Joe, it has crossed my mind, isn't it a little ridiculous for us to be maintaining two residences, especially if we get married?"

"I've thought about that too. Did you tell me that your house is paid off?"

"Yes, about 5 years ago, and you live in an apartment. It would make sense for you to give up the apartment and move in with me, what do you think?"

"Doug, I think the time might be right for that, my lease is up for renewal in a couple of months, and that would help us both, financially. My apartment has only one bedroom, and you have two bedrooms. Like you, I've never been married, and have no children, but when we get hitched, I'll acquire an awesome son!"

"How much family do you have Joe?"

"Almost like you Doug, I only have my Mom, and she is 83, Dad passed away over 10 years ago, and I have a younger sister, 3 years behind me, and she has a husband and 2 boys that are already grown and on their own. My Mom wants to come to our wedding, and I'm going to have to fly her from California. She's anxious to meet her new step-grandson, too."

"You've already told your Mom? Does she know you're marrying a man?"

"I called her Sunday evening, the day you said yes. We've always been quite close, and we've never really discussed my homosexuality, but I think parent's have a way of knowing, when you have a son pushing 50 that has never had a relationship with a woman. She asked me who the lucky man was"

"Why did she move so far away, and does she live alone?"

"Sarah, my sister, married a man from there and whose employment is there. After Dad passed, she moved out there to be close to Sarah and her grandchildren. She has her own apartment, in a senior community, but it is not far from where my sister lives."

"So maybe I will get to meet my Mother-in-law, after all these years."

"You'll like her, Doug. If we're going to get this wedding going, we need to get started. After we leave here, I think we should visit a jewelry store and see about some rings, both engagement and wedding rings. That'll make our engagement more legitimate."

After we left Denny's that morning, Joe drove us to a local Jewelry store, and the Jeweler was very cooperative and helpful. He measured both of our left ring fingers and helped us pick out the rings. We ordered the engagement rings, which he said would take about four days to arrive, and we will order the wedding bands after we decide on a date, as they will be engraved with our names and the date of marriage.

On the way home, Joe and I discussed where we might want to go for our honeymoon. Since neither of us have ever been on a gay cruise, we thought that would be great for our honeymoon, but that would also help us determine a wedding date, as gay cruises are only available at certain times of the year. Now that we have the ball rolling, we're both pretty excited. Joe is not renewing his lease for the apartment, so he may be moving into our home before the wedding, depending on the wedding date.

Joe is planning to get online, and check out the availability and dates for gay cruises. We may just hold off on the honeymoon, and get married earlier.

* * * * * * * * * * *

That Tuesday afternoon, when Jamie went in to work, he questioned Anthony about the possibility of hosting that Pizza party/membership drive for the new club forming at school. Anthony also felt that a Saturday morning might be best. He suggested a pizza buffet, and agreed to do it for $3.00 per person, for pizza, salads and drinks. He likes Jamie a lot, and may lose money on the buffet, but will likely gain a few new customers also.

The following Friday, while the boys were at school, the mailman delivered a registered envelope that I had to sign for. I knew what it was, as it was from the state bureau of statistics, and I took the liberty to open it. My eyes fell upon DJ's new Birth Certificate. Douglas Joseph Kendall is now my legal son, and it showed his birth date as November 23. Looking at next month's calendar, November 23th this year falls on Thanksgiving Day. So my son's 20th birthday will fall on Thanksgiving Day. I have so much to be thankful for.

I left for work about 2:30 that Friday afternoon, and left the new Birth Certificate laying on the table where I knew the boys would find it when they got home from school. DJ had not driven for the last 3 or 4 days, as his permit had expired, and he elected not to renew it, but to wait until his new BC arrived, and he could get a new permit under his new legal name.

When the boys got home that day, about 3:30, and discovered the new BC, they wasted little time. DJ called Justin, told him of his plans and got permission to come in to work late. Jamie also got permission from Anthony to come in at 5:00 that day, instead of 4:00.

Jamie drove DJ first to Staples, and DJ had them make 6 copies of his BC, then to the Motor Vehicle Department, and DJ got a new learner's permit issued. While there, at the MVD, DJ made an appointment to take his written and road test in two weeks from Tuesday. DJ had driven Jamie's stick shift enough by this time that he felt competent to take his road test with Jamie's car.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Monday morning the boys were at school, as usual and hooked up with Matt for lunch, as usual.

"Are we going to have another sleepover?" Matt asked.

"I hope so, Matt, anytime you want to," DJ replied.

"Is this Saturday night OK?"

"Fine, but we might not want to sit outside, it's getting cooler, but we can gather in the kitchen, until we go to bed," DJ commented.

"I think Mom will be OK now, you've both won her trust, and she says she won't worry, when I'm with you guys."

"DJ gets off at 9:00," Jamie said, "and I don't get off till 11:00 on Saturday nights. You could pick up DJ when he gets off, and I can catch up with you at the house after I get off."

"Cool, sounds like a plan, Dudes!" Jamie and DJ both grinned at the term.

They all three headed off to their 1:00 PM classes.

* * * * * * * * * * *

There were 15 students that showed up for the meeting at 5:00 PM today in room 122, and 4 new students were in attendance. Sandy took the podium.

"I'd like to welcome everyone back for the second meeting of the Rainbow Alliance, and we have grown just a little, welcome to you four new students. Just to catch you new people up, we decided almost unanimously last week to call our organization the Rainbow Alliance. We discussed the possibility of having membership drive combined with a pizza party. Jamie, how did you make out with your boss on that?"

"Anthony was very supportive, he suggested that a Saturday morning time might be the best, and he offered to do a pizza, salad, and drink buffet for $3.00 a person, using the party room. You know that's really cheap! He'll probably start out with about 4 pizzas, and make more of them as we need. We can collect the money, as students arrive. Once we decide on a date, I need to call him so he can reserve the room for us."

"Thanks, Jamie," Sandy responded, "The cool thing about this plan, first we don't have to come up with a lot of money, and how many pizzas we need will depend on how many students show up. We need to come up with a date, and get some posters or flyers out to promote it. Any discussion?"

Mr. Finch, standing, "I think it's a great idea. I would suggest making up about 25 or 30 posters and making sure there is one on every bulletin board on the campus."

Phil stood, "Could we possibly do this a week from this coming Saturday? That would give us time to make the posters, and get the word out, at least a few days ahead of the event. Jamie, can you find out if the room is available for a week from this Saturday?"

"I can't find out today, as we are closed on Mondays. If we agree on that day, I can find out tomorrow morning, and let Sandy know, so she can tell you guys to get started on the posters. We need to reserve that room ASAP before some other group or organization might reserve it."

"OK," Sandy said, "If Jamie can reserve the room for next Saturday, a week from this one, does everyone agree on the rest of the plan?"

It was unanimous, so the date is set, depending on if Jamie can reserve the party room for that day. They then discussed and voted on the logo, and the group really liked the logo that said 'Rainbow Alliance, working towards a Better Community. They appreciated the work Phil and Bryan had done."

Sandy, grinning at Phil and Bryan, "We're not going to have a 'Kiss test' today. If there is no new business, I'm suggesting we call this meeting finished, and we'll all get back together in 1 week."

Jamie, with DJ, and walking up to Phil and Bryan, "Hey guys, DJ and I were kind of wondering if you two are dating?"

"I guess so," Phil responded, smiling, "We've been fucking each other since our Junior year of high school, so were over two years together. We actually live together, at Bryan's parent's home. And you two?"

Jamie, grinning at how Phil stated that, "We're newby's, we've only been boyfriends for about, I guess, 5 months now. And we flip back and forth between his Dad's and my parent's home."

"One of the purposes of this club is to help us to meet and make like minded friends, we need to catch up for lunch some times. I'm glad you've joined us."

We all hugged each other (but didn't kiss) before we parted for the day.

Tuesday morning, Jamie called Anthony, and reserved the party room for a week from Saturday, for the Rainbow Alliance Club. He then called Sandy, and informed her that the room is reserved. She in turn called Phil, and told him everything for the party was a go, and to start on those posters.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Saturday evening, about 8:45 PM. Matt slipped into Anthony's Pizzeria and caught up with Jamie. He told Jamie that he and DJ were going to stop by WAWA and pick up some subs, and there would be one for him when he got to the house about 11:30. Jamie thanked him, saying "Thanks, Dude!" and making Matt's heart melt. Anthony then asked Jamie to please come in on Sunday morning, as they had a church group coming in right after noon, and he would like Jamie in by 10:00 AM to set up and help with some of the prep. DJ had told me that Matt was picking him up, and they were all sleeping over tonight.

It was a little past 9:40 when Matt and DJ arrived, placing the bag of subs on the table. Mattie gave me a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek. They offered me a half a sub, but I had already fixed a chicken salad sandwich and was satisfied. I proudly showed Mattie my new engagement ring. We three sat around and chatted for about a half an hour, and I was ready to crash. DJ and Mattie were waiting up for Jamie to come home at about 11:30, and I went on to bed.

Jamie arrived about 11:30 and joined the other two boys. They gave him the Italian sub they had brought for him, and he ate that.

"I've got good news," Jamie said, "and bad news, the good news is that we have a church group coming in about noon tomorrow, and Anthony wants me to serve them, so I will have extra hours, and likely some good tips."

"So what's the bad news, baby?" DJ questioned.

"I gotta get up about 8:00 AM to ready for work, cause Anthony wants me in about 10:00 AM to set up and help with some of the food. I probably need to get to bed pretty soon."

"Being that you have to get up that early," DJ commented, "we probably should all get to bed soon."

A few minutes later, they cut the kitchen lights, and headed to the boy's bedroom. Once the door was shut, and both boys had undressed, save for their boxers, Mattie shocked both of them.

"Guys, I've been thinking about something," Matt said, "I know you've done some things out of the ordinary, for you, when I'm here. I don't want you to think you have to do that."

"Like what?" DJ asked.

"You know, last time I stayed over, you insisted that I take off the binders so that I could be more comfortable, and I know that you guys usually sleep naked, except when I'm here. You can sleep naked when I am here too, it really won't bother me at all. If it will make you feel better, I'll even sleep naked with you. I'll prove it."

Mattie loosened the strap on the binder and placed it on a chair, then slid his boxers down to his ankles, and stepped out of them. Jamie and DJ both stood there, mouths gaping open as they both saw Mattie's uncovered twat.

"Okay boys, your turn!"

"Matt, are you sure you want us to do this?" Jamie queried."

"Doesn't this prove," Matt points to his nakedness, "that I'm comfortable with this? Drop those boxers, and let's go to bed."

Jamie and DJ, both looking at each other in disbelief, gingerly lowered their boxers, while Mattie sat on the bed and watched them, smiling.

"I'm going to be totally honest with you two. I've never seen a real live penis before, only pictures, and, I think you two have both got some really pretty ones. I hope, when I get one, it's even half as pretty as either one of yours. I have been really curious, as to what you guys might look like, naked, and now that curiosity is satisfied. I still enjoy seeing you naked though."

Jamie, snickering, "You might just have to wait until our next sleepover."

They slept the same as last time, Matt next to the wall, DJ sandwiched between and Jamie on the outside, mainly because he has to get up early. Jamie set his phone alarm for 8:00 AM, the three guys cuddled up and soon fell asleep.

At 8:00 AM Sunday morning, Jamie woke up to his alarm. He turned it off quickly, and slipped out of bed. He noticed the three pair of boxers on the floor, and the fact that he was naked, and decided that what had transpired last night wasn't a dream after all. Jamie made a needed trip to the bathroom, freshened up a little, and returned to the bedroom, got dressed and headed to the kitchen to grab a bite before heading out to the pizzeria.

About 10:30 AM DJ woke, the sunlight streaming in through his window. He looked over and saw Mattie sleeping so peacefully next to him, and reached down to see if he was really sleeping naked, and his hand also touched Mattie's hip, and Mattie was also naked. He still found it hard to believe that they all went to bed naked. DJ, feeling pressure on his bladder, got out of the bed, and Mattie was right behind him.

"Can I go first," Mattie said, "before I spring a leak."

When Matt wiped his twat and rose from the toilet, DJ told him not to bother to flush it as he was right behind him. Mattie asked DJ if he could watch.

"You want to watch me piss?" DJ asked.

"Yeah, I've never seen another guy go, I'm just curious how it looks."

DJ stepped to one side a little, and released a healthy stream into the toilet.

"Wow!" Matt exclaimed, "that's a pretty big stream to come out of such a little hole!" DJ just shrugged his shoulders.

DJ squeezed out those last couple drops of pee and they both went back into the bedroom.

"DJ, would you lay with me for just a few minutes, just on top of the bed?"

DJ lay down on his back and slid over toward the wall. Matt lay next to him, on his left side, propped up on his left elbow. Matt wrapped his right arm around DJ's torso, then worked his fingers up to DJ's chest and started to play with DJ's nipples. DJ pushed Mattie's hand off his chest.

"Please don't do that," DJ said, "It's a very erogenous area, and it may make me get sexually aroused." Matt grinned a little.

"DJ," Mattie said softly, "Can I touch it?"

"Touch what, Mattie?"

"You know, down there."

"Dude, you're weird'n out on me! First you wanna watch me piss and now you're wantin' to feel me up?"

"I'm sorry DJ, I know I'm going to have one someday, but if I can't feel one, I won't know what it's supposed to feel like. I'm just trying to learn."

"Mattie, if you were anybody but my best friend, I'd say hell no, but, I guess you may, if you wish. Go ahead and feel away!"

Mattie gingerly touched DJ's penis, softly feeling the shape and softness of DJ's cock, with his tender fingers. The soft touch of Matt's fingers wrapped around the circumference, Matt was impressed by the softness of the skin on the shaft. DJ could feel the blood starting to swell his manhood.

"It's incredible how soft the skin is, "Mattie murmured, "It's almost like velvet, and so smooth. I'm loving the feel of it."

"Thanks to your soft touch, it's getting hard in a hurry, and this isn't morning wood, this is a sexually induced erection. I'm willing it not to get erect, but your touch is over ruling my will."

"But we're not having sex, all I'm doing is checking it out a little. Are those little drops of clear stuff oozing out of the tip cum?"

"It's called pre-cum, It's slippery and acts like a lubricant. Cum is a white, thick substance, and is also called sperm. If it is ejaculated into a woman, through sexual intercourse, it can make babies."

Mattie ran his finger over the tip, and spread some of the precum around the head of DJ's dick, and it did act as a lubricant, and Matt started to slowly run his fingers up and down DJ's now slippery erection. DJ is attempting to relax and just let Matt have his fun, but is feeling his orgasm building pressure. He knows he can't hold off the orgasm for very long.

"Mattie, you need to stop what you're doing, or you're going to make me cum! I can't control it."

"Does it hurt, or feel bad?"

"No, I'm in a catch 22. I don't want you to make me cum, but it feels so damn good I don't want you to stop. About 30 or 40 seconds and you're gonna get a handful of—it's too late, I'm cumming! OOOOOOOHHHH!