DJ Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

DJ spurted two or three long ropes of cum that landed on his chest, stomach and abs, and two or three more that ran down over Mattie's fingers. Mattie was fascinated by DJ's orgasm. As DJ's erection started to shrink, Mattie released his hold on DJ's cock, and then looked at DJ's cum on his fingers and gave it a taste, then licked them clean.

"Matt, you didn't," DJ asked, "Please tell me you didn't just lick off your fingers."

Mattie, concerned, "Will it hurt me?"

"No Mattie," DJ said, smiling, "not taking it in your mouth. If it did, Jamie and I would both be dead by now. So how did it taste?"

"Different," Mattie replied, "I never tasted anything quite like it before, it wasn't a bad taste, kind of like tapioca pudding that maybe needed a little more sugar. If not by mouth, how else would you take it?"

"Well," DJ said, "If it managed to get into your vagina, it could cause you to become pregnant, and I damn sure don't want to see you pregnant!"

"DJ, that was a lot of fun, can we do it again sometime?"

"I don't know, maybe. Please don't tell Jamie what we did, he might get jealous, thinking you might want to take me away from him. Do me a favor? Go in the bathroom and get me a warm, wet wash cloth, so I can clean up a little, I've still got a lot of this on me."

Mattie went and got DJ that washcloth, and DJ wiped the rest of his cum from his body. Matt and DJ then headed to the kitchen, where I was sitting at the table, on my second cup of coffee. I was quite surprised, actually shocked, to see both of them come into the kitchen butt naked. DJ poured himself and Mattie cups of coffee, and they sat down at the table. Glancing at Mattie, I noted mentally that Matt was never going to give Dolly Parton any competition. I think I may have more man-boobs than Matt has. This was the first time I had seen Matt topless (or bottomless).

Standing up, I said, "I was beginning to think you guys were gonna hibernate the whole day away. Y'all ready for some breakfast?" Both nodded enthusiastically. "I think I feel a little out of place here today, I seem to be overdressed!" Mattie giggled.

DJ spoke, "Dad, I think we have another visitor, here in Rome."

Mattie had a questioning look on his face, and DJ explained about 'When in Rome, do as the Roman's do,' and then Mattie smiled. I think Mattie feels quite safe and secure here, with nothing but gay men around, and we all love him, for who he is.

Matt, snickering, "Mom would have a shit fit if she knew we all slept together in the same bed naked. She had a problem with us sleeping together two weeks ago, and we weren't naked that night. I think I could get used to sleeping raw—actually I think I like it already."

"The only real problem I have with this nudity thing," Matt explained, "is that the red plague still visits once a month. My doctor tells me, with these hormones I'm on, that in a few more months it should go away. I'm the only guy I know that has periods!"

"I'm supposed to go in for some surgery over Christmas break, they're going to operate on my voice box, to make my voice lower, like a man's. The surgery I'm really looking forward to is my upper surgery, to get rid of these boobs. It will leave some minor scars, but the real breasts won't be noticeable at all. I'm supposed to have that done after the spring semester, and I'll have most of the summer to heal."

"You've got a long road ahead Matt," I said, "I hope you know that you've got friends here that stand behind you, and love you."

"Thanks, guys, that's good to know, cause people like me don't have a whole lot of friends. I hope to maybe pick up a couple within that new club we're forming at school."

"I think Jamie and I already have. Phil and Bryan have been boyfriends since their junior year of high school, and they want to be friends with us."

I placed the plates of bacon, eggs and toast in front of the two boys, and hung up the apron on the hook. I am thankful every day to have these young men in my life. I think it makes me feel younger.

"Mattie," I said, "I guess you realize that normally I also would be naked right now. I dressed this morning because I knew you were here, out of respect for you. Would it bother you if I was nude?"

Mattie, smiling, "Not at all Dad, I think it's a guy thing and I'm quite comfortable with it, now, with all you guys being gay. I'm really pleased that you treat me like one of you, and I do feel like one of you, especially when I'm here with you all."

"I haven't told DJ, yet," I said, "so I'll share it with both of you now. Joe and I had a chat Tuesday morning, about our near future. Joe's lease on his apartment expires in a couple of months, and there is really no good reason to renew it. When it expires, Joe is moving in with us, whether or not we are married yet. We haven't yet set a date for the wedding, but we're both excited about it."

DJ, smiling, "That's great Dad, it'll be so cool having Joe living here with us. It'll make our family complete!"

"Another tidbit, DJ, Joe's Mom lives in California and plans to come to our wedding, and she's anxious to meet her step-grandson!"

DJ replied, smiling, but with tears leaking out of his eyes, "I've never had a grandparent before that I knew, that's awesome Dad! I can't wait!" Then, to Mattie, "Isn't that great, Dude?" Mattie nodded, and leaned over and kissed DJ on the cheek.

Mattie, a serious expression on his face, "You guys have touched my life in ways I never even realized could happen. Dad, you've become more of a father to me than my real father. He and I were never close, he was always chasing the dollar, and never had time for me like a lot of daddies do. DJ and Jamie are more like brothers to me, than friends. I do appreciate that my father is paying my medical and college expenses, but you guys make me feel wanted, and loved like nobody else ever does. I love you guys, more than you'll ever know."

DJ, rising, "I know you have to go home, Mattie, and I guess we need to both get dressed."

Mattie also rose from the table, and so did I. Standing in front of Mattie, I wrapped my arms around him and held him close, feeling nothing but warmth from his naked body, and love in my heart for this sweet young man. I hugged him and kissed his cheek, and he returned the kiss, but on my lips, which did surprise me. I love this young man so much.

"Matt," I said, "I hope you know that you have a second home here, and if you ever need a father to talk with, I'm here! If you wish, I'll give you my cell number."

"Thanks, Dad, I would like to have that number, just in case. My phone is in our bedroom, and I'll put your number in my phone before I leave here."

It touched me the way Matt referred to DJ's room as 'our' bedroom. I guess he does consider this to be his home too. It will be interesting to watch this young man, as he progresses through the many procedures, to become the man he wants to be.

It was about 1:00 PM when Matt left, and DJ said he had some homework to do and hit the books. DJ and I both have to work today at 3:00 PM. Jamie is doing a split shift, as Anthony asked him to come in early for that church party. He would be off for a couple hours, then back on to work his 4 to 9 shift. Jamie took his backpack with him this morning, planning to do his homework between shifts. Jamie and DJ both get off at 9:00 PM tonight, and will go to Jamie's house for the night, then to school in the morning.

* * * * * * * * * * *

DJ and I both got off at 9:00 PM, I dropped DJ off at the pizzeria to hook up with Jamie and I drove on home. When they left the pizzeria, Jamie had a large pizza to take home with them, and share with Karen and Carl.

"You're driving," Jamie stated, handing DJ the keys, as they walked out of the pizzeria and toward Jamie's car, "You only have tonight and tomorrow to catch any more driving practice, what time is your drivers test Tuesday?"

"9:00 AM, I set it early cause Justin often schedules me for day shift on Tuesdays, and he did schedule me for 10:00. I told him I was taking my drivers test at 9:00 and he told me to just get in as early as I could after the test."

They arrived at Jamie's about 9:20, left their backpacks in the car and walked into the kitchen, setting the pizza on the table.

Jamie, raising his voice, "Mom, Dad, come help us with this pizza!"

Karen and Carl came out to the kitchen and sat down with the boys. There were 8 Large slices, Carl, DJ and Jamie all had two each, Karen said she was full after just one. DJ and Jamie took turns eating off that last slice, passing it back and forth. Carl and Karen glancing at each other and grinning, guessing that if there were any germs to be passed they had likely already passed them, just in kissing. It is such a pleasure to both Karen and Carl to have these boys around, and for them to be a part of their lives.

Jamie and DJ went to their bedroom, and decided to play a game or two on the play station before going to sleep. That done, they dropped their boxers on the floor, and then cuddled together for a good nights sleep.

"Jamie," DJ spoke softly, "Something happened today, and I have to tell you about it. I'm so hoping you won't be mad, or upset with me."

"I highly doubt it, baby, you can tell me."

"OK Jamie, after you left for work this morning, Mattie and I were still asleep. When we woke up..."

DJ told Jamie the whole story, in detail. Between the darkness of the room and the tears in DJ's eyes, he couldn't see that Jamie was actually grinning, and thought the situation to be amusing. When DJ finished-----

Jamie, teasing, "So Mattie gave you a hand job, and tasted your sweet cream, so then what, you gave Mattie a blowjob?"

"Jamie, Mattie has nothing to suck, and I damn sure ain't about to stick my tongue in his pussy!"

"I know that!" Jamie chuckled, "Do you know what I would have done, under the same circumstance?"

"No, what?"

"The same damn thing you did. We're talking a hand job, here, from our best friend. Had it been someone like Phil or Bryan, I would have been pissed, at him and you. But not Mattie, I really think he was just curious and investigating. I know he's not interested in either of us, as a boyfriend."

"So you're ok with what happened?"

"Sure baby," Jamie's snickering, "but next time tell him it's my turn!"

"He did say that it was fun," DJ added, "and asked if we could do it again sometime. I told him 'maybe' and to not say anything to you about it. I was so afraid you'd be upset, then I turned around and told you myself. I just couldn't keep it to myself, I care too much for you, and I was so afraid you might feel that I cheated on you."

"DJ," Jamie spoke, grinning, "The next time Mattie sleeps over with us, we'll put him in the middle between us, and if he feels like giving us hand jobs, he can reach both of our cocks! I love you, baby."

The two boys shared a passionate hug and kiss, and soon fell into dreamland.

* * * * * * * * * * *

It was a typical Monday morning, Jamie and DJ showered together and were sitting at the kitchen table with Karen and Carl, having breakfast. Jamie mentioned that they had the Rainbow Alliance meeting at 5:00 that day, and that DJ was to take his driver's test Tuesday morning. Saturday morning, the 28th would be the Pizza Party and Membership Drive at Anthony's. Karen mentioned she thought Anthony was being very generous to help sponsor the Pizza Party at his restaurant.

When DJ piloted Jamie's car onto the campus and parked it, and they walked into the main entrance, the first thing they saw was an 18" by 24" poster on the bulletin board.

RAINBOW ALLIANCE

PIZZA PARTY AND

MEMBERSHIP DRIVE

SAT MORNING-11 AM

OCTOBER 28 AT

ANTHONY'S PIZZERIA

We welcome all members of the

LGBT community to come and

join us for friendship and support

All the pizza, salad and drink

you want, for just a CHEAP $3

Jamie, reading the poster, "Those boys did an awesome job on the posters,"

"If those don't get us some new members," DJ said, "Nothing will."

At lunchtime, Jamie and DJ got their trays. Phil and Bryan were already seated at one of the round six chair tables and called out to DJ and Jamie to come join them. Jamie spotted Matt in the line, walked over and told him where they were all sitting. Mattie soon joined them. Mattie, Jamie and DJ all praised the other two for the great work they did on the posters.

The meeting of the Rainbow Alliance that day was the shortest yet. Praise was given for the awesome work on the posters, and to Jamie for getting the venue for the Pizza Party set. They would all see each other Saturday morning at Anthony's. They decided to only have a monthly meeting, on the first Monday of the month, starting November 6th. That should work out well and they anticipated having a bunch of new members to indoctrinate that day.

Toward the end of the meeting, Jamie received a text from Mom 'why don't you boys come home for supper tonight.' Jamie texted back, 'thanks mom we will, leaving campus soon.' As they were leaving the building, Jamie informed DJ that they were going to his Mom's for dinner, and handed DJ the car keys.

DJ skillfully and safely drove Jamie's car back to Jamie's home. Mom was putting the finishing touches on a pork chop dinner for the three of them, as she had already cooked for Carl before he went to work. DJ called his Dad to let him know that he and Jamie were eating at Jamie's and they would see him when he got home.

Karen asked, "Why don't you two just sleep here tonight, since you're already here?"

"Mom," Jamie answered, "we have to get up, like, super early tomorrow, we have to be at the MVD by 9:00 AM for DJ's driving test. When that's over DJ needs to go to work, so he's got to be ready for work when we leave the MVD, and he doesn't have a uniform shirt here. Rest assured, Mom, we'll be sleeping here tomorrow night, and thanks for feeding us tonight. I love you, Mom."

Karen queried, "What do you guys have planned for Thanksgiving?"

"I doubt we'll be working," DJ answered, "the store will be closed, so Dad and I will be off, and I suspect Anthony will also have the restaurant closed. That's 3 weeks away yet, and I have no idea if Dad and Joe have any plans."

"I was hoping," Mom responded, "that maybe we could all have Thanksgiving together, the Seldon's and the Kendall's, and Joe would also be welcome, of course. DJ, have your Dad and Joe set a date yet?"

"No, Mom, they're both procrastinators, we might have to push them a little, but at least I know that Joe is moving in when the lease on his apartment expires in a few weeks."

Karen, smiling, "Well, at least that seems like a step in the right direction."

"We've got to run, Mom," Jamie said, "We appreciate you."

Jamie and DJ both hugged and kissed Karen on the lips, and ran out the door, heading towards the car, and then to DJ's home.

It was about 9:00 PM when DJ and Jamie arrived at the house. Since they had to get up early tomorrow morning, they decided to go on to bed. DJ set the alarm for 7:00 AM so they could have some coffee and breakfast before going to the MVD. They both lay on top of the bed, and started to make out.

Since I knew the boys had eaten at Jamie's, I decided to stop by Chipotle and grab some supper, and arrived home about 10:00 PM to a quiet house. I quietly went to DJ's room and opened the door to check on the boys and see if they were asleep. My eyes fell on a beautiful sight.

They had not thought to turn out the table lamp, and both young men lay there, kissing, with extreme erections standing almost straight out in the air. I had previously never seen Jamie with an erection. The view that I witnessed caused me to feel some arousal in my own cock, it was so erotic. Neither of them heard me open the door, or even realized I was there.

"What a time to NOT have my camera!" I exclaimed.

"DAD!" DJ exclaimed, both boys had eyes like a deer in the headlights, and attempted, not very successfully, to cover their erections with their hands.

"Guys," I said, "you have no reason to cover up, I've just seen two of the most beautiful and handsome cocks I've ever seen. It was an awesome view." Then as they moved their hands away, "DJ, what time is your driver's test tomorrow?"

"9:00 AM, Dad"

"I'll be up early, to make us coffee and fix you guys some breakfast."

"Thanks, Dad, we appreciate that, but I'm not too sure about the shock you just gave us." DJ replied, smiling.

I leaned across Jamie's body to reach DJ's face, and kissed DJ's lips, reaching down and giving DJ's still mostly erect penis a loving squeeze, then I kissed Jamie on his forehead, also giving his half hard dick a squeeze.

"Goodnight, Son's, I love you both, very much." I said, as I left the room, unable to hide the grin on my face.

"DJ, I was kinda thinking of us having some sex before Dad walked in on us, at least he didn't catch us in the middle of an orgasm, I'm just ready to sleep, now."

"Yeah, baby, he only caught us both with boners, maybe we can return the favor after Joe moves in, paybacks can be hell, you know."

I went to bed with what was feeling like a permanent grin on my face, DJ and Jamie fell asleep with their arms holding each other.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Tuesday morning I got up at 6:30, took a leak, and headed to the kitchen and made coffee. I was on my first cup and saw the two boys slip into the bathroom, then come on into the kitchen. Jamie went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of juice, and DJ poured a cup of Java. There was no way I could wipe the grin from my face.

Jamie, looking at me, "Dad, what is amusing you this morning?"

"I can't help it, Jamie," I said, chuckling, "The look on both your faces last night, it was epic!"

"We didn't think it was very funny!" Jamie retorted, a smirk appearing on his face, "well, maybe in retrospect."

"Guys," I said, still grinning, "that wasn't something I planned. Seriously, I was just checking to see if you were asleep yet, and find out what time you needed to be getting up today, and I just caught you in an awkward position. I had to take advantage of it!"

"I guess," DJ added, now starting to grin, "it was funny, I think I'd rather we got caught by you, Dad, than by one of Jamie's parents."

I served breakfast and we ate, DJ and Jamie got dressed and left about 8:30 to go to the MVD. I wished DJ good luck. God I love these boys so much.

* * * * * * * * * * *

DJ drove Jamie to the MVD and parked, both boys entered the building, and DJ told the receptionist that he had a 9:00 AM appointment for a driver's test. She asked for his full name and his permit, and DJ proudly stated 'Douglas Joseph Kendall' and handed her his permit. She gave him a blank answer sheet, and two sheets of questions, then told him to sit at one of the cubicles, and read the questions carefully, filling out the multiple choice answers on the answer sheet. Then return both to her.

DJ printed his name on the top of the answer sheet in the spaces provided. It felt strange, but good to print his name out. It took about 20 minutes to answer all the questions, and then he returned the papers to the receptionist. She told him that, in order to pass the test, he could miss no more than 5 out of the 40 questions, and she would call him as soon as it was graded, and he could sit in the general waiting area. He returned to that area and sat next to Jamie.

"How do you think you did?" Jamie asked.

"There were about 6 or 7 I wasn't sure about, but took, I hope, a good guess," DJ answered.

About five minutes later a voice came over the PA system, "Douglas Kendall, please report to the receptionist station."

DJ walked back to the receptionist. She told him he had done well, and only missed 3 questions. DJ breathed a sigh of relief. She returned his permit, and told him to wait over there in the road test waiting area, and an examiner would come in and take him out for the road test. It could be up to an hour.

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers