DJ Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressure building in his bladder, from the coffee earlier that morning, DJ told Jamie he needed the rest room, and excused himself. He returned about 4 minutes later. About 15 minutes after that, a thirty-ish man came into the waiting area and looked around, asking if there was a Douglas Kendall present. DJ stood up in response. DJ was still not used to hearing his name spoken, but was loving to hear it, at the same time.

"I'm Jerry Johnson, JJ for short, may I see your permit?" DJ handed it to him. JJ spoke, "I'll be giving you your road test, where is the car you will drive for the road test?"

"It's in the parking lot, sir." DJ answered.

"Please have your licensed driver pull it up into one of the three spots right in front of the building and wait there for me. I'll be out in a couple."

Jamie went to the parking lot and brought the car up into one of the designated spots for 'driver's exam parking' and exited the car, bringing the keys to DJ. They waited by the car, for the examiner, who did return shortly.

"Douglas," JJ spoke, "who owns this car?

"My boyf—best friend owns it," Pointing at Jamie.

JJ turning to Jamie, "I need to see your driver's license, to be certain Douglas has a legitimate licensed driver to drive you both out of here, after the test."

Jamie dug into his wallet and produced his license, handing it to JJ. JJ noted his license and wrote the number on his test sheet. He then asked for proof of insurance, and the registration, which Jamie retrieved from the glove box, and JJ wrote that info on the sheet.

"Douglas," JJ stated, "you will get the results of this exam by mail, either you will receive your new driver's license, or, if you fail, your learners permit will be returned to you. Please understand that, after this exam today you are not permitted to drive until you have one or the other. Any questions? And are you ready?"

"No sir, and I am ready," DJ answered.

JJ, looking at Jamie, and pointing to a bench, "Your boyfriend can wait over there until we return from the test, do you have the keys?" Jamie handed the car key to DJ, and smiled, then walked over and sat on the bench.

DJ sat in the driver's seat and fastened his seat belt, JJ sat in the passenger's seat and fastened his.

"Douglas, go ahead and pull out of the parking lot, and take a right, down the main drag, and a left at the second red light. I remember giving your boyfriend his road test, about 2 or 2½ years ago. Try not to be nervous, and I think you'll do fine."

The examiner put DJ through the usual hoops, parallel parking, a k-turn, several left and right turns, and some stop signs and red lights. DJ was careful to watch his speed, and use turn signals properly. They finally arrived back at the MVD and DJ pulled back into one of the 3 spaces.

"Douglas, can we talk just a minute?" JJ asked. DJ nodded.

"I'm just curious, what do you guys do? I mean, like work or school?"

"We're both first year students at CC, I work at Southside Drug and Jamie works at Anthony's"

"It's not very often I give road tests to drivers using a stick shift, Douglas, your control and shifting were superb, good job on that. We're not supposed to tell examinees, if they pass or fail, you'll hear by mail, but I know I won't see you again, at least not here. You two seem like really nice young men, good luck and take care of each other, OK?"

"Thanks, JJ." DJ offered his hand, JJ accepted it and gave DJ a warm and friendly hand shake. JJ smiled warmly and knowingly at Jamie, and went inside to get his next examinee.

Jamie accepted the car key back from DJ, knowing that DJ cannot drive for a few days, and drove DJ to the store to work his shift. DJ was less than half an hour late. Justin asked DJ how he thought he did on the driver's exam, and DJ said he believed he passed it ok.

Justin is suddenly thinking as a manager. DJ not having a license has never been an issue, but him having one could be an asset to the store. What if Doug was to become sick, or, (smiling) on honeymoon, DJ could become a pinch hit delivery driver. Once again, Justin is thinking how happy he is that he gave DJ that chance. He cannot help but love that young man. Justin wouldn't want other employees to know this, but secretly, DJ is his favorite employee.

* * * * * * * * * * *

It's now Friday, Oct 27th and the day before the Pizza Party & Membership Drive. Jamie arrived at Anthony's to start a busy and long Friday night shift, from 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM. As he was clocking in, Anthony approached him.

Anthony, faking an irritated expression, "Hey, Gayboy, we need to talk!"

Jamie, fearing the worst, "Yes sir?"

"I've been getting several phone calls, regarding the Rainbow Alliance's Pizza Party tomorrow morning. I have a gut feeling, that I'm not going to be able to handle it!" Then, smiling, incapable of maintaining the stern look on his face, "unless I have some quality, experienced help." Then, "I am serious about the phone calls, I think you guys may have underestimated the response from those posters. Judging from the calls I've been getting, it wouldn't surprise me if 50 or 60 or more show up tomorrow."

"What are you asking me to do?"

"I know you are working tonight until close at 11:00 and also tomorrow night. I really, really need you to come in at 10:00 AM to help top pizzas and keep the buffet supplied with pizzas, plates, salad, ice and drinks. Between 11:00 and whenever they call it enough, we could go through 25 or 30 pizzas. I expect there may be some students here that are not your targeted LGBT folks, but we can't card them. Are you with me, man?"

Jamie, smiling, "Anthony, when you first approached me, I was about ready to piss my pants. I thought I'd done something really bad. You know I'll be here, at 10:00, and work straight through close if need be."

"Jamie," Anthony said, "you're a real trooper, thanks." Then, lifting the front of Jamie's apron and exposing the crotch of Jamie's jeans, "Just for the record, you're dry!" They both laughed. Anthony wrapped his arm around Jamie's shoulders, giving him a warm and loving squeeze.

DJ and I both got off at 9:00 PM, and went home. Jamie got there about 11:30, and told us he needed to hit the sack soon, as he needed to be at the pizzeria at 10:00 the next morning. Within minutes, DJ and Jamie were in bed, cuddling and fell asleep soon. I wish I could fall asleep as easily as those two can. Maybe when Joe moves in, we can do it too. I believe it helps one to fall asleep, when you're cuddled up with someone you love.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Saturday morning at 8:30 Jamie's alarm on his phone sounded. He got up, slipped into the bathroom, and came back out to start dressing for work. Jamie pulled on his boxers, socks and jeans. He took a minute to lift up the sheet, admiring the body and the beautiful black penis that he loved so much. Just looking at it for a couple of minutes, he felt a swelling in his crotch, and knew he didn't have time to take care of a soon to be erection so he directed his thoughts elsewhere, like putting on sneakers, and tying them. Looking in DJ's closet, he found a clean uniform shirt that he put on over a clean white Tee that he borrowed from DJ.

He went to his car and started it, and considered stopping at one of the fast food joints, but then drove straight to the pizzeria, and parked. It was only 9:30 and Anthony was here already, or at least his car was.

Jamie walked to the door and pounded on it, and Maria came and let Jamie in, and thanked Jamie for coming in early to help Anthony. She then fired up the computer system, so Jamie could clock in. Jamie walked into the kitchen area and greeted Anthony.

Anthony, grinning, "Good morning, Gayboy, and thanks for coming early."

Jamie, frowning, "I wish you wouldn't call me that!"

"Jamie, I'm just messing with you, I hope you know I would never call you that in front of customers. If my hands weren't covered in flour I'd give you a hug. You do know that you're my favorite employee, don't you? I'm really happy to have you on my staff here."

Jamie, frown changing to a smile, "Thanks Anthony, what would you like me to start working on?"

"Go into my office and get that stack of disposable tablecloths on my desk that I ordered, specifically for today, then make sure the banquet tables are straight and put one of those on each table. Then set up the buffet heaters in the party room, and get them warmed up. Then you can help me top some pizzas"

Jamie got the stack of tablecloths and headed to the party room. He opened the black plastic wrapper on the first tablecloth and pulled out a rainbow tablecloth, the same colors as the rainbow flag so commonly associated with the gay and LGBT community. He wondered where Anthony found those, and he gained just a little more love and respect for Anthony.

The party room contained 8 banquet tables, arranged in four rows of 2 tables each, with each table able to seat 6 people each, 7 if a chair was placed at the end of the table. The current set up could seat a total of 56 guests. Jamie spread 8 tablecloths on the 8 tables, and there were 12 tablecloths left over. Special tablecloths were something Jamie had not asked for, or expected, It crossed Jamie's mind 'Special Tablecloths for Special People' and he loved them. He picked up the remaining tablecloths and headed back to the kitchen area.

"Anthony, where did you find those tablecloths? They're awesome, but you got too many."

"Ebay, and they came in a pack of 20. I'll keep the extras around, and hope I have a need for them in the near future. I hope your club might want to have another party in the near future, or I might need some for a gay wedding. Did you mention my offer to Doug and Joe?"

"No, I didn't, yet, but I will," Jamie replied, smiling, "you know DJ and I really want to get them married. Joe's lease is expiring in a few weeks, and Joe is going to move in with Doug and DJ."

Anthony smiled, "One step closer to the aisle!" Then, "did you turn on those heaters? And get some ice for the salad bin and the drink pitchers, then you can help me with these pizzas." Jamie nodded, and picked up the ice bucket.

As soon as Jamie had carried the ice in and filled the ice bins, Maria carried in the salad materials and dressings and set them on or in the ice. It was just 10:30 and the party room was ready, except for the pizzas. Jamie looked out the window and saw about 20 students, including Sandy, gathered in the parking lot, looking at their phones, and evidently waiting for 11:00.

"Anthony!" Jamie exclaimed, "Check out front."

Anthony, looking, and smiling, "Jamie, I'm not going to make those kids wait until 11 to come in, unlock the door and motion them to come inside. I have to check the oven, those first pizzas should be about done. As soon as they're cut you can carry them to the hot line. I've got Claire coming in at 11:00 to take care of the regular customers, so you can handle the party."

Sandy, one of the first in the door, "Jamie, can we have a small table by the door, where I can get these guys registered, and collect the money?"

Jamie took Sandy by the hand and led her toward the party room, where he had already set up a small table and chair just inside the door.

"Will this suffice, Sis?" Jamie asked, and Sandy smiled and then noticed the tablecloths.

"Oh my god, Jamie!" Sandy blurted, "Where did you get those tablecloths?"

"Anthony said he ordered them on Ebay. Aren't they awesome?"

"This room looks beautiful," then, grinning, "Bro!"

Jamie hasn't seen DJ yet today, since he viewed his body early this morning. Just thinking about that caused a little twitch in his penis. Jamie really loves DJ's BBC, which, in this case, is Beautiful Black Cock, not Big Black Cock, as DJ has only about 6½" hard and Jamie loves every inch of it, but not as much as he loves the boy it's attached to.

"JAMIE," Anthony called, "I need you!"

Sandy sat down at the table, with a plastic tub to put the money in, and a clipboard she had brought for students to sign up for membership. Students were starting to line up, money in their hands, and some writing their names, email addy's and phone numbers on the clipboard. There were still more students filtering in through the front door and it was still not even 11:00 yet.

Jamie responded to Anthony's call.

"Jamie, the first six are out of the oven, and I have six more that just went in. Please take those first six into the party room and come help me top some more pizzas. The number of kids showing up here today have even exceeded my expectations!"

DJ, suddenly at Jamie's side, "Baby, you're getting slammed!"

"Tell me!" Jamie exclaimed, "Can you help us?"

"Sure, what do you want me to do?"

"Can you pick up the empty drink pitchers from the party room, and refill them out of the dispenser? I'm going to try and help Anthony top some pizzas."

Phil, (with Bryan) came up to Sandy, "I can't believe this response! How's it going?"

"Guys," Sandy asked, "can you relieve me here for a few minutes? I'm about to pee in my pants."

"What do we do?"

Sandy, walking away, "Just take their $3.00 and ask them to please sign the membership sheet."

Phil and Bryan were looking over the list of nearly 30 students that had signed to become members.

"I don't know any of these people," Bryan commented.

"I've met a couple of them, but had no idea they might be anything like us."

A young man and young lady walked up and he handed Bryan $6.00 for both of them. Phil asked them to sign the membership list and got this.

"We're not interested in becoming members. I'm straight, and this is my girlfriend, but we both believe this new club is needed on this campus. We both have friends that may have joined, or should join, and we will support your club in any way we can. It looks like a good party, guys, and we hope you gain a bunch of new members."

The guy shook both of their hands sincerely, and the couple went into the party room and disappeared. Phil and Bryan looked at each other.

Phil, grinning, "I think we should have used the kiss test."

Bryan answered, "Heh, heh, maybe, I think I'd be uncomfortable kissing a straight dude, though."

Sandy returned, and Phil told her about the straight couple, and she said they were not the only non-LGBT people that came, and most of them were quite supportive of the Rainbow Alliance.

Anthony had noticed the number of students arriving was diminishing, and quit making any more pizzas. Jamie took the last four out to the party room about 12:30. When Jamie returned Anthony told him that he and Maria and Claire could handle the dishes, and that he could clock out, as he was due to return at 4:00 PM.

"I'll bet you and DJ are starved," Anthony said, "why don't you go and eat from that buffet, and DJ, thanks for the help you gave us. Your boyfriend busted his ass today."

Mr. Finch came in just a little after 12:30 PM, and there seemed to be no more students arriving.

Mr. Finch, looking at Sandy, "I think this party is about over, how did we do, Sandy?"

"We haven't counted the money," Sandy answered, smiling, "but we had 32 people sign up to become members."

Jamie and DJ walked over to where Sandy and Mr. Finch were standing.

"Mr. Finch, "Jamie asked, "did you get anything to eat, and what about you, Sandy?"

Sandy admitted that she really hadn't had a chance to eat, and Mr. Finch said he had just gotten there.

"There is still some buffet left, DJ and I are starved, let's attack it!"

The four went into the party room, where four of the other students were still eating, or mostly chatting. Mr. Finch fixed himself a salad, and the other three grabbed some pizza. In between bites of salad, Mr. Finch counted the money and smiled.

"You guys collected $270.00," Finch stated, "at $3.00 a head, that means you fed 90 students today, and signed up 32 new members. In my opinion, this was a pretty successful membership drive. Good job, y'all."

"You know," Sandy said, "This is not club money, this goes to Anthony, to help cover his costs. And he did a super job."

Devon spoke, "Can I ask a question?"

"Sure" was answered by three voices.

"I'm Devon, Is bisexual considered part of LGBT?"

"That's the B in LGBT," Sandy answered.

"Devon, don't go there!" Quentin blurted.

"I think he already has," Chuck responded.

"I don't think I can handle where I'm afraid this might be lead," Sean said.

"Hand me that membership sheet, please, " Devon asked, moving up to the table where Sandy was sitting.

"Wait just a damn minute!" Chuck remarked, "Devon, after all the years we've known you, are you coming out as Bi?" Devon just nodded.

"Sean, Quentin, let's get out of here," Chuck said.

"Hold on a minute," Quentin said, "Devon, I'm not going to let you go there alone, I'll sign too."

"Quentin, not you too!" Chuck remarked.

"Sorry Chuck, but yeah, we're both Bi," Quentin admitted, "We take our girlfriends out on Saturday night and fuck their brains out, then we get together on Sunday for some good old man to man sex. We've been doing it for probably three years."

"Well," Chuck stated, "we had a great friendship for seven years, but I guess all good things come to an end, let's go Sean."

Sean, tears sliding down his face, "No, for seven years we four have been like brothers. I'm not going to see this friendship—disintegrate—just because two of my very closest friends happen to be Bi. I don't want to lose any of you. I have to accept Devon and Quentin for who they are. Chuck, if you can't accept them, then I guess you're the loser, go make new friends."

Chuck got up and came to where Sean, Devon and Quentin were sitting, made a fist and bumped fists with all three, saying it was good while it lasted and walked out of the pizzeria.

Anthony walked into the party room and asked who the older gentleman was.

Jamie, "I'm sorry, Anthony, this is our advisor for the Rainbow Alliance, Mr. Gordon Finch, and Mr. Finch, my incredible boss, and the owner of this restaurant, Anthony." The two men shook hands.

"Anthony," Sandy said, "I know you probably lost money on us today, but we did collect $270.00 from 90 students, and here it is. We also had, I think a pretty successful membership drive. We signed up 32, make it 34 new Rainbow Alliance members. Oh, and the tablecloths were fantastic."

"The way you handled the money was a great help, I would have needed a cashier, just to take in the money from all these students. I would be open to hosting another party for your group in the future, but not for $3.00 each, maybe more like $5.00. I also could not have handled this today, without my sidekick, Jamie Seldon, and his boyfriend, DJ helped us a lot too."

"I did this today, not just for the club, but also for my Jamie. He is such a fantastic young man, and so is his boyfriend. I will say, I received a lot of comments from some of these students, and several said they now have a new favorite pizza place, so, over the long haul, I'll make up for today's loss. Thank you all for your business, and you can hang around here as long as you want as I don't have any more parties booked for today."

"I gotta be at work in a hour Jamie, and your back on at 4:00?"

"Yeppers, it's a long day, I hope Mattie's not planning a sleepover tonight."

"Speaking of Mattie," DJ spoke with concern, "Has anyone seen him today? I expected he would be here for the party. I'm going to call him."

DJ called Mattie and Mattie told him he was fine, and just didn't feel like coming out today. He asked DJ if we got any new members signed up, DJ told him 34 and Mattie said that was awesome, and he would see us Monday at school.

So the seven of them were sitting there at that one table, Mr. Finch, Sandy, DJ, Jamie, Devon, Quentin, and Sean, mostly talking about relationships, and especially about the one that just broke up after seven years.