Djiboutian Muslim Bisexuality

Story Info
Ethiopian lady fucks Djibouti man and white man.
1.8k words
2.92
3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

Nadine Tilahun is a young Ethiopian woman living in the City of Minneapolis, Minnesota. The six-foot-tall, curvaceous, brown-skinned and Afro-sporting, deliciously big-bottomed gal is often mistaken for Somali, something which she takes in stride. There's a lot of Somali people in Minneapolis, but comparatively fewer Ethiopians. Nadine studies biomedical engineering at the University of Minnesota, and she intends to make her mark in the sciences someday. Nadine is considered unusually tall for an Ethiopian gal, a fact that she's quite proud of.

For a time, Nadine Tilahun tried her hand at being a model, but work dried up because of Covid and a few other factors. In the meantime, Nadine works as an escort to make some extra cash. Nothing wrong with that. In a tough economy, people do what they have to in order to make ends meet. Nadine works as an independent escort and her own site, and she is careful not to show her face in pictures. Nadine doesn't want to be an escort forever. Once she graduates and finds a good job, Nadine intends to take down her site and put her escorting days behind her.

For the time being, Nadine is making way more money escorting a couple times a week than she would working at Walmart or someplace similar. The work has proven to be lucrative and fun for the most part. Most of her clients are wealthy white males who have a craving for black female flesh. Nadine is safety conscious, and insists on condoms with her clients, and she doesn't go for rough sex or really unusual stuff. Still, sometimes, purely out of adventurism, Nadine has been known to cross certain lines...

The other day, Nadine had an unusual call, one which paid eight hundred dollars for the whole night, rather than her standard fee of three hundred bucks per hour. Nadine went to a townhouse located in the exclusive Kenwood area of Minneapolis, also known as Money Town. The gentleman caller in question happened to be Rutherford Atherton, a wealthy older white dude who happens to be bisexual, and wanted Nadine to participate in a steamy threesome with his Djiboutian Muslim lover, Ibrahim Barre.

"My lover Ibrahim and I are safety conscious, and we both find you very sexy, we are looking for a woman who doesn't mind male to male sex, could this be you?" Rutherford asked on the phone. Nadine, a bit surprised by this request, but nevertheless intrigued, happily acquiesced. Last month, Nadine had an outcall which took her all the way to Fulton, where she had a threesome with a wealthy white couple. A rich white dude named Dwight paid Nadine some serious dough to fuck his petite red-haired wife Emily with a strap-on dildo. Nadine had a blast with these two. She figured a threesome with Rutherford and his boyfriend would be similar...

"Alright, gentlemen, let's do this," Nadine said as she undressed, and the two men looked at her with big smiles on their faces. They were in the sumptuous living room of the vast Atherton Estate. Rutherford was tall and slender, with alabaster skin, dark gray hair streaked with white, and lively blue eyes. He was over fifty five and looked like an old college professor or something, but Nadine had seen his picture on billboards all over downtown and knew that he was a real estate bigshot. Rutherford's lover Ibrahim was also tall, beefy and handsome, with dark brown skin and curly dark hair. Nadine thought Ibrahim was Somali at first, but he hailed from Ali Sabieh, Djibouti.

"You are very beautiful my dear," Rutherford said, and he began masturbating, stroking his big pale cock as he admired Nadine's body. Ibrahim looked at Nadine and grinned, before complimenting her as well. Nadine looked at the tall, handsome Djiboutian Muslim stud, and wondered what caused someone like Ibrahim to end up with Rutherford. The peoples of Somalia, Djibouti and Ethiopia are quite conservative when it comes to sexual matters. Nadine has no doubt that there are LGBT people in the Horn of Africa, but most of them are closeted, and with good reason. In their homelands, they'd get killed if they opened up about their sex lives.

"I find you beautiful, Nadine, and yeah, I'm with Ford, here, that's because I'm bisexual and I feel zero shame about it," Ibrahim said, smiling. It was as though Ibrahim had read Nadine's mind. She looked at him and licked her lips. Gently, Ibrahim caressed Nadine's tits and fondled them. He took her to the couch, and sat her down. Nadine leaned back on the couch as Ibrahim spread her thick thighs, and inhaled her womanly scent. Nadine held her breath as Ibrahim buried his face between her legs. Just like that, the bisexual Djiboutian Muslim stud began eating the lovely Ethiopian gal's sweet pussy...

"You look beautiful together," Rutherford said, grinning and masturbating as he watched Nadine get her pussy eaten by his lover Ibrahim. Nadine licked her lips and rubbed her hardening nipples as Ibrahim did his thing. Well, for a man who admits to sleeping with both sexes, Ibrahim was surprisingly good at eating pussy. Nadine felt a pleasant tingle down below as Ibrahim sucked on her clit and fingered her pussy. The brother had a wicked tongue and knew exactly how to use it. A happy moan escaped Nadine's full lips. Typically, Nadine is used to laboring to pleasure both women and men in her profession, but this fella Ibrahim was pleasuring the hell out of her. Closing her eyes, Nadine relaxed, and enjoyed...

"Oh yes," Nadine hissed, and she cried as she came, gushing hot girly cum all over Ibrahim's face. The handsome Djiboutian stud smiled up at her as she slowly came down from cloud nine. Nadine looked at Ibrahim, with his handsome face, hard body and big dark dick. Grinning, Nadine decided to take care of him. As Rutherford looked on, Nadine got on her knees and began sucking Ibrahim's dick. That's when the older bisexual white dude decided to come in, as if Nadine needed help sucking Ibrahim's dick...

"Oh dear, I can help you with that," Rutherford said, and Nadine grinned as the older man knelt beside her and began sucking Ibrahim's big black dick. The tall young bisexual Djiboutian Muslim stud stood there, happy as can be as he got his dick sucked by a freaky young Ethiopian woman and an older white American male. Everyone should bow down to the incontestable power of the black man's dick, as far as Ibrahim is concerned. As Nadine sucked his balls while Rutherford sucked his dick, Ibrahim smiled with utmost satisfaction. All is as it should be...

"Fuck me," Nadine said, as she found herself on all fours, face down and ass up, while Ibrahim got behind her. After getting his dick sucked by a hot woman and a freaky man at the same time, Ibrahim was ready to fuck. Nadine couldn't wait to feel Ibrahim inside of her. The brother put on a condom and entered her with a swift thrust. Nadine groaned as Ibrahim gripped her hips and leaned into her, sinking his big dark dick deep inside of her. Just like that, the two of them began fucking quite passionately while Rutherford watched...

"Got room for one more?" Rutherford asked as he came near, and he waved his big pale cock at Nadine, who grinned. Nadine took Rutherford's dick in her mouth and began sucking him off. At the same time, she continued to grind her big Ethiopian booty against Ibrahim's groin, driving his thick dick inside of her. Emboldened, Ibrahim smacked Nadine's big round ass as he fucked her roughly. The three of them continued with their fun, until they stopped for a bit of a breather. Wild, wanton fun is great, but everyone needs a break every now and then...

"Watch this," Ibrahim told Nadine, as he smiled at Rutherford, who kissed him before getting on all fours. Ibrahim put on a new condom and lubricated Rutherford's ass, and then entered him with a swift thrust. Nadine watched, amazed, as the young Djiboutian Muslim stud began fucking his older white male lover right in front of her. She found the spectacle both arousing and disturbing. Nadine began to masturbate, fingering her pussy as she watched Ibrahim and Rutherford go at it. They were so into each other that they seemed to forget she was there...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Rutherford groaned, impaled as he was on Ibrahim's dick. Nadine, whose pussy got bruised by Ibrahim's dick moments earlier, actually winced in sympathy. Ibrahim now lay on the ground with Rutherford riding him for all he was worth. Ibrahim barked cuss words at Rutherford and smacked his ass while fucking him. Filled with inspiration, Nadine joined the action. With a coy smile, Nadine straddled Ibrahim's face, and sat on him. Ibrahim got the hint and began eating Nadine's pussy while stabbing Rutherford's ass with his big dark dick. Nadine and Rutherford exchanged a smile as they rode Ibrahim. Black dick is the gift that keeps on giving...

"I never thought I'd say this but you bisexual guys are hot, wow," Nadine said, a little while later, after showering and getting dressed. She was back in the living room with Ibrahim and Rutherford, who wore stylish matching blue bathrobes after hitting the showers. Rutherford smiled at Nadine, content to have found a female escort who didn't mind hooking up with an interracial bisexual couple. Such wonderful ladies are hard to find, even in the pay for play game...

"Thank you, sexy lady, I met Ford here while I was doing my undergrad at Augsburg University, and we've been together ever since," Ibrahim said with a grin. Nadine looked at Ibrahim and Rutherford, smiled and shook her head. A young bisexual black man from a predominantly Muslim country in the Horn of Africa, living in suburban Minneapolis with his wealthy bisexual white male lover, and they enjoy fucking women together. Will wonders never cease? It's moments like these that make Nadine honestly like many aspects of her job.

"Thank you for seeing me, gentlemen, I hope to see you again, both of you," Nadine said in her best customer service voice. Rutherford, ever the gentleman, summoned Nadine a cab, handed thirty five bucks to the driver, and told him to get her home safe. As the cab pulled away from the Atherton Estate, Nadine turned to look at the place. Ibrahim and Rutherford stood at the entrance, waving at her. Nadine waved back at them as if they were all old pals. With a smile on her face, Nadine relaxed as the cab took her home. The night had been truly awesome, beyond her wildest dreams. This freaky Ethiopian gal is beginning to think that bisexual guys are the best!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers