Everyone Can Touch My Elf!

Story Info
Bisexual Elf visits L.A. and becomes a porn star.
2.7k words
3.08
4.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

Elven City is home to a hundred thousand souls, and is the largest metropolitan area in the Kingdom of the Elves. The rest of the Elf Nation's one point three million inhabitants are scattered over a slew of towns and villages. Elven City is the place to be if you're an Elf of note. In ancient times, when humans began to kill the various nonhuman breeds that once shared the world with them, Seann the Elf King led his people through the Gateway between dimensions and they settled in a beautiful valley that would later become Elven City.

Elven City is bordered by Aquapolis, the underwater kingdom of the Mermen, Water Sprites, Mermaids and Sirens, and by the Dark Plain, the domain of the Centaurs. The Elves have always maintained peaceful relations and even commercial trade with their neighbors, but the Giants have always been a troublesome bunch. In ancient times, the Giants terrorized humans, and they were so awful that before fading away, the ancient gods duked it out with them and banished them to other realms. With the ancient gods no longer around, the Elves had their hands full with such troublesome neighbors. A fragile peace exists between Elf and giant. Woe to he who might upset the peace...

"Eoin, you are now banished from Elven City," said Magistrate Kieran, Supreme Leader of the Council of Thirty and de facto ruler of Elven City. The slender, silver-haired and golden-hued Elf leader looked down from his office, glaring at the most mischievous Elf of them all. Eoin drew himsElf to his full height of five foot eight, and nodded graciously. The hundreds of Elves, male and female, who had come to witness the Trial of the Century, were not disappointed. Eoin got what he deserved for nearly starting a war between Elves and giants by seducing Princess Olga, daughter of Leif, King of the Giants.

"So be it, I don't think I will miss this place anyways," Eoin said, and he looked at his parents, Lady Moira and Lord Duncan. They stood there, ramrod straight as their only son, only three hundred years old, barely in his mid-thirties if one measured such things by the human clock, was punished by the People's Law. Eoin is a prince among Elves, a descendant of King Seann himsElf, but the Law is the Law. Eoin looked at his lawyer, a pretty, red-haired female named Barrister Saoirse, and sighed.

"Magistrate Kieran, I intend to appeal this," said Barrister Saoirse, and she gave Eoin a sad look. The Elf prince shrugged as the Guardsmen came and escorted him from the Court in shackles. Eoin was taken to the Gateway of the Ether, which separated the magical realm of Elves, sprites, giants and monsters from the mundane world of Man, also known as the planet Earth. The Gateway hadn't been opened in centuries, but once in a while, even isolationist Elves like to take out the trash. That's how Eoin spent his last moments as a magical being...

"Good riddance," said Guardswoman Maeve, and with a smirk to her colleague Guardsman Balor, she gave Eoin a good kick in the ass, tossing him through the portal. So much for royalty, eh? Eoin fell through the Gateway, and fine tendrils of magical energy ensnared him, and he was thus taken to the planet Earth. Eoin landed in the City of Los Angeles, California. He was a fish out of water, since he hadn't been to the human world since before Columbus sailed to the Americas.

"That wasn't so bad," Eoin said to himself as he took a look at the City of Los Angeles, California. There were millions of humans around, men and women of all hues. Irish, Italian, African American, Mexican, Chinese, all kinds of people called this place home. Eoin might no longer be the Prince of the Elves but he wasn't about to let his spirits drop just because he got kicked out of the realm he was once destined to rule. Nope, the most mischievous Elf of them all was about to take over Los Angeles...

"Hey, my dude, nice outfit," came a voice, and Eoin turned to look at the provenance of said voice. A tall Black man stood leaning against the wall of a building in the Van Nuys area. He wore blue jeans and a red T-shirt, and a Santa Hat. Eoin had journeyed around the world in his day, and had met Africans before. This tall, dark-skinned fellow with the crimson hat reminded him of Ogun, a warrior god of the Yoruba people of West Africa. of course, while Lord Ogun was strong and mighty, this one had mockery in his tone, instead of nobility...

"Thank you kind sir, I am new in town, visiting from, ahem, Ireland," Eoin replied, and the man nodded. Eoin noticed a sign that said Now Hiring on the building wall, and inquired about that. The way the Elf understood it, humans still used money as a means of ordering their world and maintaining the balance of power between individuals and groups. Whoever has the most money is the ruler, or so it would seem in ancient human societies, from Ireland to Nigeria, from the Lands of the Norse to Imperial China.

"Oh you're looking for a job? How'd you like to be a porn star? I'm Derrick Dickerson, by the way," said the tall Black man, and Eoin shook his hand. The Elf had no idea what a porn star was, but he was new in town and needed a job. Derrick led him inside, and introduced him to Carol Corks, a tall, red-haired white lady in her forties, and the CEO of Corks Screw Entertainment, one of the most enduring porn companies in the business. Eoin the wayward Elf had no idea what he was in for...

"So, you want to be a porn star?" Caroline Corks said, and she looked at Eoin, thoroughly unimpressed. The dude was short, with extremely pale white skin, and oddly pointed ears, with dark reddish hair and green eyes. He reminded her of the werewolf dude on Buff The Vampire Slayer, a show she liked a long time ago. A lot of guys and ladies come to Los Angeles wanting to join the adult film industry, but it took more than good looks and sexual prowess. Mental fortitude matching one's physical assets is also a requirement. To separate the wheat from the chaff, Caroline asked Eoin to disrobe...

"As you wish, milady," Eoin said, and he undressed, revealing his thin, wiry body...and his ten-inch cock. Caroline Corks smiled and decided to hire Eoin on the spot. The fellow signed on the dotted line and expressed his willingness to work in any genre from straight to interracial to bisexual and anything in between. Caroline Corks was glad to hear that. After Eoin cleared medical, she decided to put him to work and see what he could do...

"I think you're going to like it here," Caroline Corks said Eoin after hiring him. Eoin was all smiles as he thanked the lady for putting him to work. Eoin thus settled into the City of Los Angeles, California. The Elf prince at his one-bedroom apartment, located a few blocks from the adult film studio. He'd gotten a driver's licence, a health insurance card, and more, thanks to his adult film connections. It's an industry that knows how to make people appear and disappear, in more ways than one. Eoin was accustomed to living in a large estate with Satyrs as his butlers, Nymphs as his maids, and an Ogre to work as his valet. Los Angeles was a far cry from Elven City. Still, when in Rome...

"I am ready to shoot," Eoin said to his boss and director Caroline Corks as he arrived on the set. The Elf disrobed, and met his co-stars, a pair of gorgeous young Black women named Ebony Lux and Mala Thorns. Eoin smiled as he looked at the two sexy young Black women. They looked hot, curvy and sexy. Let the fun begin, Eoin thought to himsElf as the scene was explained to him, and everything was set up. For the naughtiest Elf of them all, Los Angeles was turning out to be a lot of fun...

"Eat this pussy, you little punk," Ebony Lux said to Eoin as the pale, skinny white dude with the pointed ears buried his face between her dark, muscular legs. Eoin began eating Ebony Lux's pussy and did so with gusto. Meanwhile, Mala Thorns, dressed as a dominatrix, donned a thick ebony strap-on dildo, which Ebony Lux sucked on. Afterwards, Mala Thorns sucked on Eoin's long and thick pale cock while he continued eating Ebony Lux's pussy. The good times were just beginning for the interracial trio as they explored one another...

"Oh shit," Mala Thorns groaned as Eoin worked his thick cock into her pussy. Ebony Lux watched Eoin as he put Mala Thorns on all fours, spanked her big Black butt and fucked her good. The skinny little fucker had a huge pecker and evidently knew how to use it. He could handle a big-booty African American female porn queen, and then some. Mala Thorns, an experienced porn star, tapped out after Eoin proceeded to dick her down. Next, Ebony Lux sucked on Eoin's dick and rode him hard while Mala Thorns watched, masturbating and playing the voyeur. The scene turned out to be one of the hottest that adult film director Caroline Corks has ever filmed...

"Good job everyone," Caroline Corks said, thanking Eoin, Mala Thorns and Ebony Lux for a great scene. After the shoot, Eoin ran into his old buddy Derrick, and Derrick's new lady friend, a tall, curvy, dark-haired and bronze-skinned Hispanic woman named Alina Camilla, who bore a striking resemblance to a certain fiery Latin-American democratic politician. Eoin accepted Derrick's offer when he invited him to his house to celebrate. Why turn down a good time?

"Eoin, I'm bisexual and my lady Alina is cool with it, are you game for an early Christmas present?" Derrick asked the Elf on their way to the house. Eoin smiled at Derrick and Alina, and thanked his lucky stars. While humans have a problem when it comes to sexuality and experimentation, Elves have been known to fuck anything that moves. Eoin, an Elf so unconventional he put many others of his kind to shame, was not about to be intimidated by the prospect of wild, freaky sex...

"I'm down for whatever," Eoin assured Derrick and Alina, and they were all smiles. Once they got to Derrick's house, a lovely three-bedroom spot in the southside of Los Angeles, they had a good time. Alina got the ball rolling by disrobing, revealing a curvy body that reminded Eoin of Hollywood actress Roselyn Sanchez, whose work he liked. Eoin caressed Alina's big brown booty and the tall, sexy Hispanic woman flashed him a sexy wink. Derrick nodded in approval, and unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick ebony dick...

"Hmm, muy delicioso, very delicious," Alina said, and the gorgeous Hispanic gal knelt before Derrick and began sucking on his long and thick dick. Eoin smiled at the sexy interracial couple as they did their thing. The Elf unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick pale cock. Derrick looked on appreciatively while Alina, who was sucking Derrick off, gasped in shock. Eoin the Elf was definitely packing. Alina fingered her pussy while sucking Derrick's dick, and noticed Eoin looking at her hungrily.

"Pretty lady, I can help you with that," Eoin said, and the Elf came over and began sucking on Derrick's balls while Alina sucked his dick. Derrick moaned in pleasure. Having a gorgeous woman and a sexy man sucking his dick at the same time was pure pleasure for the bisexual Black male porn recruiter. Derrick groaned as Alina fingered his ass while Eoin sucked his dick. Let the good times frigging roll. What can be hotter than a male/male/female interracial bisexual threesome? Not even lava burns hotter, that's for damn sure!

After Eoin and Alina sucked him off, Derrick was all smiles. The two hunks turned their focus on the sexy lady. Alina lay there as Derrick kissed her and caressed her tits while Eoin licked her pussy. The short, skinny, possibly Irish dude ate the sexy Hispanic woman's pussy like there was no tomorrow while fingering at her at the same time. When Alina finally came, Eoin drank her hot girly cum, and smiled at her. Mortal ladies tasted just as wonderful as the Elf Prince remembered...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Alina said as Derrick came up behind her and playfully smacked her butt. Derrick eased his long and thick ebony dick into Alina's pussy and began fucking her, making her big Hispanic booty bounce with each thrust. Alina began grinding her big brown ass against Derrick's groin, driving his hard Black dick deeper inside of her. Meanwhile, Eoin stroked his big pale cock, watching them. Alina gestured for Eoin to come closer and when he did, she took his cock into her mouth. Eoin smiled and gently stroked Alina's hair as the sexy Hispanic woman sucked him off. This was getting really hot...

"Let's try double penetration," Derrick suggested, and Alina was down for it, while Eoin was more than okay with it. Alina found her sexy, curvy body sandwiched between the handsome bisexual Black man and the Elf, and they poured their masculine energies into her. Eoin buried his hard dick in Alina's pussy and sucked on her tits as she rode him. Meanwhile, Derrick worked his thick ebony dick into Alina's ass hole. The sexy Hispanic gal had a tight ass hole and Derrick couldn't get enough of her. Alina screamed passionately as Eoin and Derrick joined forces to fill her holes. She was plugged airtight and loved every minute of it. Derrick and Eoin both came inside Alina, causing her to shriek in sheer, overwhelming pleasure...

"That was fun," Eoin said, as a tired, post-orgasmic Alina rolled off of him, after riding his dick real good. Derrick pulled out of Alina's ass, and the smiling, sexually exhausted Hispanic woman took a moment to recover. Derrick was still horny and looked at Eoin hungrily. The elf grinned as the big Black man grabbed his dick and sucked him off. Alina watched, fascinated, as Derrick sucked Eoin's dick with a surprising hunger. There's something to be said about bisexual guys and their unique cravings, to be sure...

"Fuck me," Derrick demanded, and Eoin smiled while Alina tossed him some lube. The Elf came up behind the Black stud and caressed his ass, then worked his thick cock inside. Eoin has a long and thick, pale cock, and Derrick couldn't wait to try him. Eoin gripped Derrick's hips and thrust his cock up his Black ass. Derrick let out a deep moan, and Eoin began to fuck his ass even harder than Derrick fucked Alina's ass earlier. Eoin held onto Derrick and buried his cock balls deep inside the big Black man, and smiled as he listened to his screams and moans.

"Can I cut in?" Alina asked, turned on by watching Derrick the macho Black man getting butt fucked by Eoin. The two bisexual studs nodded at their favorite lady. Alina grabbed Derrick's big Black dick and sucked him off as he got fucked in the ass. Derrick moaned deeply, overwhelmed by the feel of Alina's lips around his dick as Eoin's dick filled his backdoor. Eoin fucked Derrick until he came, flooding the other man's ass with his manly spunk. Eoin pulled his dick out of Derrick's ass, and Alina smiled at the two freaky bisexual guys. Everyone took a breather, then hit the showers...

Eoin the Elf possesses superhuman levels of strength and stamina, as does his entire species, but even he was exhausted after visiting Derrick Dickerson and Alina Camilla. He took an Uber back to his apartment, and then slept in. As Eoin slept, for the first time in ages, he didn't dream about his old life in Elven City. Nope, he thought about his new life in Los Angeles, California, and how much fun he was having. One way or another, everyone ends up where they're supposed to be. Eoin never fit in among the Elves but Los Angeles is his home, now and forever. The local ladies and their fellas can rejoice. The naughtiest Elf of them all is loose in the City of Angeles, and he's touching everybody!


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers