Somali Men Go Bisexual

Story Info
Maureen seduces Sheikh and Abdisalam in Detroit.
2.5k words
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

"Doc, I'm becoming addicted to bisexual men," Maureen Tyler said urgently, her thick Texas drawl still present after living for a while in Michigan. The six-foot-tall, forty-something, flannel-shirted and black miniskirt-sporting redhead took a deep sigh. Dr. Gemayel nodded and jotted down a few notes, then waited for Maureen to continue. The lady was a sex addict, a xenophobe, and something akin to those Karen types that were all over the news and social media nowadays. In other words, a veritable gold mine for the psychiatric profession! They don't make them like Maureen anymore.

Maureen Tyler has that rare combination of good looks, wealth, and amorality combined with decadence, and this makes her a lot of fun for anyone working in the psychiatric profession. Dr. Gemayel, who was born in the City of Beirut, Lebanon, and raised in the environs of Dearborn, Michigan, considers Maureen to be his favorite patient. Maureen had the wealth of a socialite and the sexual appetites of a porn star, but while lacking the good sense that the Lord gave a mule.

"What happened?" Dr. Gemayel asked, and Maureen bit her lip and paused, deliberately avoiding eye contact with the good doctor for a moment. She looked out the window, and stared at the fast-driving snow. Winter had the town of Dearborn, Michigan, in its grip and that was that. Maureen sighed and finally continued with her tale, just like Dr. Gemayel knew she would. The little teapot could not help whistling, after all. Whistling is what it does...

"I met with Sheikh and Abdisalam again," Maureen confessed, and Dr. Gemayel suppressed a smile. Like any addict, Maureen likes to take greater and greater risks, have wilder and wilder adventures, in order to get that special kick which she craves. It was bad enough that Maureen, a newcomer to the City of Detroit, Michigan by way of Amarillo, Texas, had a serious problem with Muslims when she first arrived in town. What a wild and sudden turnaround!

"Continue," Dr. Gemayel said softly, and Maureen did just that. Maureen went on, and brought up her first encounter with Abdisalam Yusuf, a tall, dark-skinned, athletic and handsome young Somali Muslim man originally from the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Abdisalam came to Michigan to study at Wayne State University. The brother works as a security guard at the same high-rise where Maureen happens to live, and that's how they met.

Maureen flushed with embarrassment and arousal as she recalled flirting with Abdisalam, under the pretext of learning about Somali culture and the Islamic religion. Abdisalam looked good, and he was also masculine and confident in a way that a lot of American men his age simply weren't. Three days after meeting Abdisalam, Maureen invited him to her apartment for a drink, and although he refused her offer of alcohol, he did join her in bed.

"You taste wonderful," Abdisalam told Maureen as he knelt before her, and spread her creamy white thighs wide open. Maureen licked her lips as Abdisalam inhaled her scent before going to work on her. Abdisalam began eating Maureen out, sucking on her engorged clit and fingering her wet pussy. The red-haired Texan MILF moaned, rubbing her erect nipples and squirming on the bed as the Somali stud worked his magic on her. Abdisalam ate Maureen's pussy like a hungry man, and that's just how she likes to be pleasured...

"Oh yes, Abdi, don't stop," Maureen cooed softly, rubbing the back of her lover's head as he ate her out. Abdisalam ate Maureen's pussy, feasting on her until she came, oozing hot girly cum all over his damn face. After that, Abdisalam showed the rich redneck woman what he was working with. Maureen smiled approvingly as Abdisalam undressed, revealing his taut, muscular, dark-skinned body. She caressed him, and reached for his manhood. As Abdisalam looked on, Maureen got on her knees and began fellating him.

"That feels nice," Abdisalam said, nodding approvingly as Maureen sucked his dick. Abdisalam has always considered himself blessed in that department, and both the ladies and a few of the fellas approved of his nine-inch, downright rigid, deliciously dark dick. Maureen definitely seemed to approve of Abdisalam's tool for she tried to take as much of his dick into her mouth as she could. Fellating Abdisalam's dick while massaging his balls, Maureen deep-throated the brother and soon had him hard as a rock...

"Fuck me silly," Maureen told Abdisalam after rolling a condom on his thick cock, and with that, she laid him on the bed and straddled him. Abdisalam reached for Maureen, caressing her ripe, plump breasts, and that thick white ass of hers. Abdisalam thought that big round butts were rare on white women, but Miss Texas here seemed to be the exception. Abdisalam smacked Maureen's ass and then thrust into her. Just like that, Abdisalam buried his dick inside Maureen's pussy and began pumping away. Time for the redneck broad to experience the awe and mystery of a thick Somali cock...

"You've got an amazing ass," Abdisalam told Maureen as he fucked her from behind, loving the way her thick pale derriere undulated every time he thrust into her. Maureen grinned and continued to grind her big ass against Abdisalam's dick, loving the way he filled her pussy so nicely. Maureen and Abdisalam went at it for a while, switching positions and trying new things as they fucked and sucked the evening away. For Abdisalam, it was just another magic Tuesday. For Maureen, it was the beginning of a new era. The magical day when a wealthy redneck woman from Texas becomes addicted to Somali Muslim men...

Abdisalam and Maureen had a good time, and for the young brother, that's all it was. Abdisalam had his commerce classes at Wayne State University to focus on, and the ladies at his new campus were keeping him occupied. Abdisalam is bisexual, as previously stated, but he doesn't roam the campus looking for guys, unlike a lot of the local gay guys and bisexual men. Abdisalam only messes with one man, Sheikh Ali, a good friend of his.

Sheikh Ali is a graduate student at Wayne State University, and he's married to a tall, lovely Somali sister named Zainab Mohamud and they have a daughter together, Alia. Sheikh Ali appears to the world as a tall, good-looking and very normal Somali American citizen. He works for Next Wave Telecom, a local company. He and his family live within walking distance of the campus which he and Abdisalam attend. To the rest of the world, Sheikh and Abdisalam are just really good friends. Well, they're more than that. Both of these gentlemen are secretly bisexual and carrying on a discrete but passionate affair.

Maureen Tyler has become obsessed with Abdisalam and taken to following him around, from her high-rise building to his apartment, to his campus, and his buddy Sheikh's place. That's how Maureen discovered that Abdisalam is bisexual, and having an affair with his good buddy Sheikh. Maureen was shocked, since both of them were tall, handsome, masculine black men in their twenties. Well, two can play that game, and Maureen wormed her way into Abdisalam and Sheikh's lives...

"Hello Abdisalam, who is your handsome friend?" Maureen said aloud as she caught Abdisalam and Sheikh having lunch together at Cecilia's Spot, a neat little diner located on the east side of Detroit. Abdisalam looked alarmed upon seeing Maureen, but Sheikh clearly did not know who she was. Maureen, with cool confidence, grabbed a chair and joined the handsome twosome at their table. There was trouble brewing.

"Abdi, who is this woman?" Sheikh asked, a bit alarmed by Maureen's manners, and the way Abdisalam reacted to her. Abdisalam took a deep breath, wondering how to get out of this situation. For the past few weeks, he'd been running into Maureen a bit too much. They had sex plenty of times, but she seemed too interested in his life. Abdisalam likes to keep things casual with the ladies, and Maureen was freaking him out with her obsessive behavior.

"Hi handsome, I'm Maureen, the lady who sucks Abdi's dick when you're not around to get it done," said the smug, sinfully sexy redhead. Maureen looked at the two Somali men, and grinned. Abdisalam looked shocked and Sheikh looked like he was about to bolt. Maureen, the daughter of a wealthy cattle rancher and the ex-wife of a rich oil magnate, knew a thing or two about negotiations, and she knew she had Abdisalam and Sheikh right where she wanted them.

"What do you want?" Abdisalam asked Maureen, looking right into her cold blue eyes, and Maureen smiled and gently reached for his hand. Abdisalam stayed cool as Maureen grabbed his hand like they were close pals, and Sheikh flinched but stayed cool as Maureen laid her hand on his thigh. Taking a deep breath, Maureen looked at the two bisexual Somali Muslim men before laying down the damned law. It was her way or the highway...

"Gentlemen, I know that you're bisexual, and having an affair, I find both of you hot, and think we can have fun together, all three of us, what do you say?" Maureen asked in a cool voice. Abdisalam and Sheikh exchanged an astonished look. They both looked at Maureen as though the tall, sexy Texan redhead had two frigging heads. Sheikh looked like he was ready to run, but Abdisalam smiled, for he was both disturbed and titillated at the same time. Maureen's proposal was interesting...

"Deal, Maureen, we can have fun together, but you have to keep your mouth shut, or else," Abdisalam said firmly, and Maureen grinned and nodded. Sheikh looked at Abdisalam as though he'd never seen him before. Under the table, Abdisalam laid his hand on Sheikh's crotch while Maureen winked at him. Sheikh sighed, resigned to his fate. He didn't like this proposal one bit, but alas, the fates had him by the balls...

"You blackmailed two secretive bisexual men into fucking you? You're a wild lady, and this is dangerous," Dr. Gemayel said, and Maureen grinned and shrugged. She continued with her tale, going in great detail about her first threesome with Sheikh and Abdisalam, and the steamy action that followed. Apparently, blackmail-induced sex is wild enough and dangerous enough to keep the thrill-seeking Maureen entertained, and then some...

"We had fun together," Maureen said, laughing. The foxy redhead felt a wetness begin between her legs as she continued with her steamy tale. She invited Abdisalam and Sheikh to her place, and the three of them had fun together. At first, the two bisexual Somali studs were hesitant, but Maureen was most eager to explore with them, and kept the action going. Maureen was wild and sexually adventurous, unlike the proper and downright repressed ladies of their culture, and Sheikh and Abdisalam were mesmerized by her. The lady had condoms, lube and sex toys at her place. Maureen was ready to party...

"She's good at sucking dick," Abdisalam told Sheikh as the latter lay on the bed, his dark-skinned, stocky body stark naked as Maureen fellated him. Winking at Abdisalam, Maureen sucked on Sheikh's dick and caressed his big dark balls. Abdisalam sat nearby, stark naked, stroking his big cock as he watched his lover and best friend getting sucked off by the wildest and freakiest woman he'd ever seen. Sheikh was tense at first as Maureen sucked his dick. Although Sheikh messed around with a lot of guys, he considered himself faithful to his wife Zainab since he never messed with other women...

"Hmm, that feels good," Sheikh admitted, as Maureen fingered his ass while sucking his dick. Abdisalam, turned on by what he was beholding, decided to join the fun. Abdisalam began sucking on Sheikh's balls while Maureen sucked his dick and fingered his ass. Sheikh moaned loudly, loving what was being done to him. The Somali stud had been with women and men, but never with both at the same time. This was too damn good!

"You fellas are going to become addicted to me," Maureen paused to say, and Abdisalam, who was now sucking Sheikh's dick, nodded at her. The sexually adventurous trio continued with their fun. Maureen found herself on all fours, face down and big ass up. Abdisalam spread Maureen's thick pale ass cheeks wide open and licked her butt hole while fingering her ass. At the same time, Maureen sucked Sheikh's cock like there was no tomorrow, driving the previously reluctant Somali stud absolutely wild...

"Freaky woman," Abdisalam told Maureen, watching as she straddled Sheikh and began riding him. Sheikh grinned and smacked Maureen's ass as she rode him. The Somali brother even did the motorboat on Maureen's big tits as she rode him for all he was worth. Maureen screamed passionately as Sheikh slammed his dick into her pussy. While not as long as Abdisalam, Sheikh possessed the thicker dick and for Maureen, riding such a tool was a pleasure. The redhead squealed in delight as her new lover fucked her even rougher than the previous one, much to her delight...

Next, the three of them switched things up. Abdisalam found himself on all fours as Maureen lubricated his ass, and then Sheikh tossed aside the condom he'd used with Maureen and put on another one. As Maureen watched, Sheikh worked his thick cock into Abdisalam's ass and began fucking him. Abdisalam groaned as Sheikh fucked him. Maureen fingered her wet pussy with one hand and rubbed her erect nipples with the other while the two bisexual Somali studs did their thing. It was the hottest thing she'd ever seen.

"Let me help you with that," Maureen told Abdisalam, who was stroking his cock as Sheikh fucked him. Maureen reached for Abdi's dick and began stroking him, then she slid under him and began sucking him off. Abdisalam groaned, overwhelmed with pleasure as Maureen's warm mouth engulfed his cock while Sheikh's dick filled his ass. The bisexual Somali Muslim stud was quite simply in paradise as he got sucked and fucked by a hot woman and a horny man at the same time, and if loving it was wrong then he didn't want to be right!

After all was said and done, Sheikh and Abdisalam showered, got dressed and thanked Maureen for the wildest evening of their lives. Maureen sighed emphatically as she concluded the tale, then looked at Dr. Gemayel. The Lebanese-born psychiatrist wiped beads of sweat off his brow, and flashed her a strange look. The Texan heiress held the good doctor's gaze until he smiled and looked away. Maureen Tyler dominates every man she meets, and turns every social event or situation to her advantage. It's the Texan way...

"Thank you for sharing this with me, Miss Tyler, I will see you next week at the usual time," Dr. Gemayel said nervously, and Maureen Tyler grinned and got off the couch. She admired her reflection in the full-length wall mirror. A tall, forty-something, stunningly attractive woman with red hair and blue eyes looked back at her. Grabbing her black leather coat off a nearby rack, Maureen walked out of the psychiatrist's office, knowing he was gawking at her booty the entire time. Maureen Tyler likes to get everyone's attention. It's totally her thing. As Maureen drove from Dearborn to Detroit, she started to plan more wild adventures...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mom vs. Frat Boys A sweet MILF meets some boys from a black fraternity.in Interracial Love
Black Neighbors Neighbors make me a woman.in Interracial Love
The Korean Daughter & Mom First the daughter and then the mother wants some.in Interracial Love
Snowbunny Origins Pt. 02 Talia's journey continues.in Interracial Love
Grace Kim in the Blackedverse Pt. 01 Grace lives in a world where everyone is a slut for BBCin Interracial Love
More Stories