All Comments on 'DNA'

by StoneyWebb

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments
MightyheartMightyheart11 months ago

The best revenge is a life well lived.

The worst hell is the one we ourselves create.

Good Story

4/5

6King6King11 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Diecast1Diecast111 months ago

Nice story. AAAA++++

SystemShockSystemShock11 months ago

This one should've stayed on your computer. You've created this over-the-top scenario and went absolutely nowhere with it. That woman was comic book levels of evil for no reason, creating a wild imbalance in the story where everything else is so boring and mundane. All that shit, and it ends with "Everyone was depressed. Then they went to therapy and weren't depressed anymore. Then they moved on with their lives." Talk about a whimper, my god.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

The things we do to or don't do for our children come to haunt us. It may be many years before the daughter is ready to forgive her mother. Thanks for your story!

5

OOAAOOAA11 months ago

Like the story!!!! 5 stars!!!

francemanfranceman11 months ago

It's really funny to learn your children's blood type 15 years after their birth.

And where was superdad during the birth? Fishing?

That's amazing.

miket0422miket042211 months ago

Good concept for a story. A lot of seeming inconsistencies in the plot that took away from what the author was attempting to convey to the reader.

The MC states that after several years of marriage Amber's family had really warmed to him and his father in law referred to him as the son he never had. If Amber's family liked him so much why would none of them ever mentioned in 17 years of marriage that she had a trust fund coming when she turned 35? It just seems like there would have been at least a slip of the tongue in 17 years of not an actual conversation about it.

During the court scene with the judge nothing was ever said about the DNA tests so, with the MC being listed on the birth certificate as the father of record he would have had full parental rights. The judge's split of assets being overturned on appeal and especially Amber getting 40% also doesn't seem very realistic.

Good read, could have been better with more consistency and better execution of the concept.

One final thought. Since the story was based in part on a real life situation and in that situation the husband got part of the trust fund .... Why wouldn't the MC have gotten part of Amber's trust fund? They were still legally married when Amber turned 35 so that money would have been part of the assets to be divided right???

GamblnluckGamblnluck11 months ago

Knowing the basis of the story was circumstances of the friend's brother, Id consider withdrawing this story and doing a re-write.. That man got a portion of the trust since he showed the woman married him for false pretenses. It would burn Amber's ass to have to give the MC part of her inheritance. Especially if he won on appeal after she married Jimmy. Then Jimmy would be pissed at her as well. extra grief.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper698911 months ago

Found the story quite interesting and incomplete. The part about the court and the judge's rulings left me confused. Maybe a few more lines of the story would have made it better.

Bry1977Bry197711 months ago

This was a great story! the only thing I would have liked to see different is more of backstory on meeting his new wife and them getting married.

Regguy69Regguy6911 months ago

Good one! Glad you decided to share it.

inka2222inka222211 months ago

3 stars, and even that only because the author finally stopped shitting on the main character and allowed him one child with his genes, otherwise this story would have been 1 stars. "oh I don't get to see my grandchildren" isn't that much of a punishment to a rich psychopath like the ex - she got ALL she wanted, the money.

The fact that you didn't bother having main character sue either of the two assholes for fraud; and after the boy went to live with him, to sue for child support and to get house money, is reprehensible.

That nothing bad happened to either of the cheaters (not necessarily by wimpy "oh I can't kill anyone" main character) is a travesty on author's part.

gatorhermitgatorhermit11 months ago
Interesting Read…

As others have already pointed out, there are plot holes in the story, but it is still a good read. I’m surprised there are no comments about the whores in California yet (I live in Texas and we get a real kick out of the Babylon bee and their series about moving from CA to TX, but there are still a lot of good people living in CA). All that said, I liked the story.

BeBopper99BeBopper9911 months ago

3* I almost gave this a 2, but the grammar and spelling was above average. I believe that that Justin is a passive-aggressive type with a lot of smoke and no fire. I never believe that spouse is so obtuse that he or she doesn't know there is cheating going on over years. Justin is wimpy, obtuse, and sad. I hope the author can come with better main characters.

dob092095dob09209511 months ago

Good story. Definitely worth reading, glad you published it.

FireFox59FireFox5911 months ago

Good story. Really didn't understand trusts being contingent on marrying and being married. That's just weird and controlling to me.

someoneothersomeoneother11 months ago

Generally a good story but I wonder why so many LW authors portray husbands as emotionally unstable wrecks who are depressed, cry a lot and usually get drunk. Why can't we have men who are mature and just deal with the issues as they are?

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey11 months ago

That was both equal parts good and sad. Either way it was a 5 star effort. Thank you for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A good story, but the legal stuff felt a little off. If she inherits the trust BEFORE they divorce, is it not a joint asset and can the Judge really declare the marriage annulled? If they get considered common-law would he be entitled to at least SOME of her inheritence? And couldn't Todd, at his age, decide who he wanted to live with regardless of some marriage paperwork????

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I confused about what constitutes a 'fragile' ego. At what point is it reasonable to get upset? Wife makes more money than you? Wife flirts more than you can accept? Wife goes on Facebook to expose all of your faults and lacks? Wife doesn't hide that other(s) are better lover(s) than you? Wife has somebody else's children?

des911des91111 months ago

The story isn't that bad - I enjoyed it, at any rate. Thank you for sharing.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar11 months ago

A sad story all the way through. Well told. 4*

phill1cphill1c11 months ago

Yeah, that was my thought: why divorce when you stand to inherit 50% of her trust if you stay married when it's awarded?

redboat7redboat711 months ago

Very Nice Story!!!

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker6011 months ago

Such a sad, sad story.

sdc97230sdc9723011 months ago
@someoneother

Even the strongest, most mature man lets down his guard when he finds someone he believes he can trust. So it's perfectly reasonable that when he discovers he has chosen badly and everything he believed about his life is a lie, it throws him off-balance. The man who responds coolly and calculatingly probably never really trusted his betrayer completely in the first place.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat11 months ago

Good story with way too many holes in the storyline … i.e. grandparents got custody although they weee dead.

I understand the trust is non-marital property as an inheritance, but Amber shouldn’t get it either because she didn’t fulfill the terms.

Overall 3*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I see it in so many stories in loving wives that it must be true.

If your parents, or your spouse's parents, die together in a car accident, your wife is going to cheat.

It must be true, all of these stories wouldn't lie, would they? Just like other aspects of infidelity, real-world experience just gets taken and written into the story.

So now you are warned. If either you or your wife's parents die in a car accident, save yourself the angst and just divorce her. At least it might be a little more amicable. At least your wife won't get the chance to turn from a devastated, orphaned adult into a betraying, wanton slut.

She may not understand why you're divorcing her in her greatest time of need, but who cares? At least you won't have to put up with cream pies.

On the scale of things, the perception that you're an arsehole is better than the sure knowledge that you're a cuck.

Lol.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No…but why did the MC not get part of the trust as it was acquired during the marriage?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I got a little confused about the timeline. Also, if the marriage was annulled, they were never married and she

would have lost the inheritance. I know you provided the caveat that you aren't an attorney or a legal expert

but the legal proceedings were confusing. I liked the storyline a lot, though.

maedhros21maedhros2111 months ago

I'm confused....in your own real-life inspiration for the story the husband got a part of the inheritance. So why didn't the MC in the story do the same thing...she came into her inheritance while the divorce was not final so he should have been entitled to part of it too.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There have been other stories in this same venue.

PowersworderPowersworder11 months ago

It was a good effort, but the ending felt very unsatisfying.

Paternity fraud is one of the cruelest things a wife can do to a husband, and it's an appalling miscarriage of justice that it isn't considered a felony for all the emotional trauma it causes.

-

Amber needed to suffer... and continue to suffer until her life was a hellish nightmare.

The husband showing even one iota of forgiveness to that malignant cunt was nauseating.

Cito22Cito2211 months ago

Finally a return to the "popular" stories of the LW section. Too many cuck stories have been making their way onto here and getting high ratings due to anonymous votes and comments. This is very pleasant to read.

Burner70Burner7011 months ago

Very good read

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not sure what state they are in but could he not have sued her for fraud ?!?!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The MC is on the birth certificates. He has parental rights and obligations in every state I am aware of. Second, fraud can never be the basis of a common law marriage.

Good story!

NoMartyrs22NoMartyrs2211 months ago

Let this be a lesson:

Cancer like that has no place in one's life.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you Stoney. Its been a while & have very much missed seeing a story. But as they say life can get in the way, which i totally understand. Very much appreciate your submission! As usual sir 5*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A really dislikable story about an unbelievable husband that behave like a totally weak and idiot guy. 1* !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That story was NOT as bad as you intimated 😎. One of tne many LW plot devices I rather like is when the kids in any marital conflict are salient to the story. For that reason, I just adored Jennifer.

.

In the end, your MC was still just too nice to Amber the witch-bitch. But maybe by finally doing what Jen was doing….relegating Amber to tne “who gives a shit about her” dustbin, was the way to go. Still…he should have looked Jimmy up at some point and beat the fucking crap out of him….for being as shitty a Dad to the kids as Amber was a Mom.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What happen to Todd where is his ending? Thanks good store

BSreaderBSreader11 months ago
I've

Always enjoyed your writing and style I hope you continue. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, kinda begs the question (for me at least)….got any more stories you don’t like lurking somewhere on your hard drive? :). Bring them on!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice story. It wasn't a BTB story, instead it was a BYOS (burn your own self) story. She had it coming and she did it all to herself. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"However, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I mostly wanted to get revenge against Amber. Jimmy was just a simple working guy. He was good-looking and pleasant, but Jimmy was not the mastermind behind all this."

What does Jimmy being good-looking, pleasant, or a simple working guy pull enough weight to balance the fact that he has been screwing another guy's wife! For seventeen frickin' years! Jimmy knew Amber was married and had to know who she married. He can't be blamed for the first kid since that had already happened prior to Amber and our hero hooking up. Jimmy can be blamed for the kid he fathered after Amber married though. He can also be blamed for continuing to see and screw Amber for those 17 years. He is not without guilt.

ResolverResolver11 months ago

FYI, “an inheritance”. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very well written. Thank you.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown11 months ago

The only person in this story that any testicular fortitude is Jennifer. She had the common sense and the determination to just erase the bitch from her life. The MC is soft as baby shit and emotionally incompetent. The slut has a high level of narcissism and sociopathy, ergo I highly doubt she really wants to make amends with Jennifer. Unless she wants to fuck up her grandkids lives...

nixroxnixrox11 months ago

3 stars and only because the MC got rid of the skanky slut.

However, before you write anything involving the law, you need to carefully research and ask for professional opinions - because most of what you wrote here is BS. In fact, everything you wrote involving the law and legal proceedings ruined this story. It could very well have been a 5 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It sucks when the husband comes off weak, like in this story. Always trying to get the kids to have a relationship with their mother, always pulling his punches and of course the ex takes advantage of it by trying to get him to talk to the daughter. He doesn't have to do anything except stay out of it. They never existed. She did the worst thing you can do to another person and he's still being mister nice guy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It started off fairly decent, but really struggled in the late game.

-

Instead of an annulment that screwed him over yet again, a more fitting revenge (or, technically, an actual revenge) would have been to argue that since the marriage was a required term of receiving the trust, the trust was a marital asset and he was entitled to his share of it.

Even without that, where was the petition for reimbursement of child support from the biological father? There is no reason to give Jimmy a pass. I could see overlooking the lack of warning that he'd already knocked her up, but there's no excuse for him continuing to fuck her after she was married.

In summary, Justin was more of a wimpy cuckold after he left her than when he was married to the cheating slut...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A very good story but what were Anne Sommers and Jean Wilder all about? It almost seemed like you were mocking your own efforts. Four stars nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why the fuck is he running interference for the deceitful cunt? Jennifer has been an adult for years and capable of making her own life assessments. She's made hers regarding the cheating whore, leave her alone. And just why the hell would Justin agree to meet with that woman for any reason whatsoever? Especially considering he had finally come to an attitude of indifference to her.

GardenshedGardenshed11 months ago

Good story, enjoyed the BTB theme. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not bad a bad telling. Courts are so weird and inconsistent that I find it entirely possible for findings to go just the way you described.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

I know I'm picky, but it seemed the story was US based, so some of the key plot points in the story didn't mesh with family law here. Two key ones at in every state I'm aware of the kids were easily of age to pick who they wanted to live with. The annulment angle was clever but would not have impacted parental rights in the US. Whoever's name is on the birth certificate and raised the kids is "stuck" with them regardless of what the DNA says. (Kind of fucked up if you ask me, but I get the kids don't know anything about DNA in a loving home.) Someone else might want to chime in whether the non-DNA father can sue the actual father for back support - not sure on that one. Minor point, but we never hear what her siblings thought about her actions and the annulment. In reality, they would have had a vested interest as her money would likely get split between them if they fought it. (She was not the sole trustee, per se) Meh - 4*! LOL

Just_WordsJust_Words11 months ago

I liked this. 5*****! The story is good, but the telling of the story is especially good. It flows and every piece seems tied to what came before and what comes after. It wasn't over the top and the deception by the husband claiming to be sterile is a nice twist.

mainer42mainer4211 months ago

love how you tell a story.

AardieAardie11 months ago

If they were never married, why would she get any share of his contributions to the house? It sounds like she did not contribute much on the home front either so I don't know why she was being compensated. He should have sued for raising his kids.

MormonJackMormonJack11 months ago

Loved it... thank you!

FWIW: seems like annulling wasn't much value when the court also found a common law marriage, which means that there is (well, was) a marriage. If you're in a state where a common law marriage can be formed, 17 years together means you were marriage. Makes me wonder how a court would resolve that quagmire. Also, Sounds like the "never wife" committed fraud if/when she identified her then-husband (Justin) as the father on the birth certificate when, in fact, she knew that he was not.

@Demosthenes384bc: I know of cases in Texas where the non-biological father (NBF) was ordered to pay child support after divorce even when he (NBF) proved he was not the biological father and did not know of the deception of his then-wife. In those cases, it was about who has the money to support the kids.

KRD19254KRD1925411 months ago

Why couldn't Justin sue Jimmy for the child care he provided to Amber/Jimmy's children?

\

The annulment was a judicial error IF another higher court held that common-law marriage still existed to meet the inheritance contract requirements. Thus Justin could partake in the spoils of such contract and actually sue to recover from Amber's fraud she put upon him for 17yrs. The inheritance became fulfilled at Amber's 35th and she was still married (common or legal) - why are not the assets of that marriage not subject to 50/50 at that moment?

\

Why was Justin not entitled to any part of the inheritance as her marriage requirements were part of the conditional contract of inheritance? Justin's marriage to Amber was key in fulfilling that contract (even if he was unaware of her skulduggery).

\

The issue in this story is it mixed the DNA/children issue into the inheritance - when they were two separate issues.

\

What was more alarming was Justin's family (being so wealthy) did not seek additional lawyer expertise to see what I just pointed out and attacked each issue appropriately.

\

4.1****, Hooyah.... but no salutes due to the above.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm11 months ago

Well, the law is made up, the psychology is made up, half the sentences are missing words, and the plot is the exact same as in seventeen other stories posted to this category this week alone.

But it's a karmic BTB story, so, of course it's rated so high it's bordering on receiving that red "H".

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You were right, this story sucks! Why would you write a story about such a pussy? I can't imagine a more pathetic male character.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pretty good story. By far Jennifer stands out by declaring her mother null and void. Hope she sticks to her guns.

Amber dug her own hole and doesn't deserve any forgiveness.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

I'm surprised the sisters kept quiet about the trusts. I'd assume that if she forfeits hers, it would roll into the sisters'.

\

If he stays married until the trust comes in, wouldn't that be a marital asset?

\

"I don't think I have any parental rights" - His name is on the birth certificates, he's raised them all their lives, he has as much parental rights as their mother.

\

"he told me Jennifer's anger was a hundred times worse. I can't explain why" - Maybe because it was Amber's pregnancy with her that trapped Justin into the marriage.

\

I liked this better than most. From some of the comments I was afraid that he was going to get Jennifer to have a relationship with her mother. I'm SO glad that didn't happen!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The cuck comes off Very weak at the end. So sympathetic and concerned for the bitch who essentially enslaved him for 17 years, and was Proud of herself. If her daughter had allowed even a mediocre relationship with the soulless whore the ex wife wouldn't have pissed on her ex cuck if she found him on fire. And how does this monstrous succubus deceive a normal discerning perceptive man for 17 years? The wife was a cheating unethical immoral screaming asshole, and that didn't affect her personality, her behavior, her attitude? She treated her husband was a complete fool and wimp, and he thought she loved and respected him?

\

Just another shallow tepid distant marriage that existed only on paper. Why this fool was so blind deaf and dumb is ridiculous, and not justified in the story at all. The author portrayed the wife as a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde personality switching routine and expects us to just accept that as normal human nature. Stevenson understood how impossible that idea is without the magic potion. The wimpiness and the absurd character portrayal ruined the story.

JimQ2JimQ211 months ago

The partitioning of the assets is based on what the judge called "common law marriage." With the kids no longer living in the house he could have petitioned the courts to award it to him as the original award was to provide the kids with the home.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice story, as money talks again

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Mixed thoughts on this one. On balance I'd say 3 star effort.

The judges annulment ruling took a okay story to 4 star territory. However, Justin's continued depression after both kids lived with him didn't seem very logical. Evil bitch is gone, he has the kids, make them sell the house now, what is there to be depressed about? On the other hand, the situation Amber put them in would screw up anyone's mind.

Struggled a bit with the premises of the story of having to being married to get the inheritance. Seems like a pretty good way to increase the probability your grand kids make bad decisions and end up divorced. The exact opposite of what the person leaving the money wanted to achieve.

Finally, seems to me Jimmy's life wasn't all that grand. No he didn't get shit on like Justin and was a co-conspirator, but he pretty much wasted a couple of decades and didn't enjoy the benefit of $10 million.

Dylan1Dylan111 months ago

If the judge would not allow the kids to be with Justin because he was not the biological father, why would he rule that they be placed with the non-biological grand parents?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Agree with MormonJack

Family courts do not follow laws, logic or justice. Rulings are pulled out of the judge's butt. Those appointed to family court are the ones who didn't make the cut for higher courts. So the ones who are deciding a family's fate are the bottom of the barrel and they know it.

How can they do act so egregiously? Simple, most person going to family court cannot afford the appeals process. The scumbags rely on that. So they, make rulings by however they feel at the moment.

So the kind of justice one gets in family court greatly differs from court to court, county to county, state to state. It all depends on the orifice setting behind the bench.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pretty average, cliche’ filled, LW story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why didn't Justin sue Amber and Jimmy for restitution for raising kids that weren't his! With the marriage annulled, and CLEAR fraud on Amber's part, he has a legitimate case. That was a MAJOR miss IMO.

ibuguseribuguser11 months ago

Good one. I like stories where no one wins and both parties tend to lose. This is, after all, closer to real life.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove11 months ago

Ah, indifference? Denial is not just a river in Egypt. The daughter’s ongoing hatred for her mother will be a major problem for her own kids …

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yeah, a good lawyer would turn MC's PTSD, sham marriage, and paternity fraud into a multi-million dollar settlement. Think of these circumstances coming before a jury, especially with Jennifer and Todd addressing the hell their father went through, along with his nurturing of the kids. The short answer is: No attorney would dare have this go to trial. Moreover, MC's attorney would not settle for less than half of the trust. Why? An angry jury could impoverish Amber. Both men and women jurors would detest her, though for different reasons.

*

But why ruin a good story with a StonyWebb ending? Great read!

CastAdriftCastAdrift11 months ago

I don't know if it's true, but I've heard that common law marriage is no longer law in some states.

If Justin was on the birth certificates as father, doesn't that make him legally the father regardless of paternity unless challenged in court?

- Not a lawyer

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

not enough btb

tralan69ertralan69er11 months ago

@nixrox

3 stars and only because the MC got rid of the skanky slut.

However, before you write anything involving the law, you need to carefully research and ask for professional opinions - because most of what you wrote here is BS. In fact, everything you wrote involving the law and legal proceedings ruined this story. It could very well have been a 5 star rating.

If you would have read what the author wrote concerning the law as written in the story you would know that you wasted your time with most of your comment.

All the grammatical and spelling mistakes are mine. Also, all the legal opinions are mine, so don't bother writing to tell me I don't know anything about the law. I already know that.

ReaderectionReaderection11 months ago

Was the judge going to put the Amber with Jimmy’s parents? Amber’s are dead, and if the MC isn’t a parent then his parents aren’t grandparents.

Dlh143Dlh14311 months ago

Too happy of an ending for his ex wife.. Suicide would have been good for her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

StoneyWebb should know better, but comparing this story with the rest of his considerable and well-written body of work, this story felt contrived and poorly conceived. Placing a disclaimer up front that essentially says, "The legal stuff is all made up so that I can make the ending relevant to the moral of the story." Instead of working within the boundaries of the general understanding and knowledge that most non-attorney readers have, he makes this plot jump that evokes Evel Knevel and the Snake River. This is the statutory equivalent of The Martian Slut Ray plot tool. Both of these efforts of purely "making stuff up" and passing it off as believable is a hallmark of lazy writing, which OP will view as a mere suspension of disbelief to make the story fit together. Yes, there is a story, a plot, and a very specific ending, but sloppily tying them together with devices that are so far from reality is an insult to the reader who has come to trust the StoneyWebb franchise. Kudos to OP, because unlike 95% of LW contributors, the ending, the moral of the story, and MC's ultimate triumph were solid gold. That got a third star from me, but I sure miss the solid gold from SW's earlier writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

nuther 2 star wimpy tale

they are all the same

wimpy marries slut

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not erotica. Not the place for your short story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amber's parents kept dying and resurrecting, very confusing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your instincts were dead on, not good. The legal parts were awful. If he is not the father then the grandparents are not the grandparents. He would legally still be the father. Dont know much about trusts but don't think it would work like that. She did not satisfy the trust. The trust would have language on what would happen in that case.

teedeedubteedeedub11 months ago

It's a good story. Well written, mostly in line with the law but emotionally very accurate. Tough shit to live through.

Dry_opinionDry_opinion11 months ago

Touching story. Thanks for sharing.

bobluvs1bobluvs111 months ago

This supposed story is just that a story that you'd hear if u were the 10th person in line and people just kept adding more bullshit to it. Parents and grandparents reincarnated multiple times. Basic understanding of how trusts and inheritance work would be helpful. A quick Google search and u would understand that once she inherited from the trust then it's subject to alimony to the husband. Birth certificate has the fathers name on it and regardless of what DNA says once it's pen to paper he is the father. Really please don't quit your real job because this was one of your worst stories

mattenwmattenw11 months ago

I don't know what state you live in, but Justin's attorney must have been a real idiot. If the marriage is annulled, then the biological father of the two children must pay Justin back the money he paid to raise and support the children! With two children and a total of 17 years, that certainly amounts to $ 300,000.00! Why didn't he sue them?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not a thing about all the retro child support that both Jimmy and Amber should have had to pay Justin, especially since that she got that inheritance.

Mike_0691Mike_069111 months ago

He should have draged the divorce out till after her inheritace to get his share.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sorry but as much as he wanted revenge for being a cuckold, he real got nothing! Sure as a man could have arranged or done it himself, a got ball busting beating for good old Jimmy.and lets not be thinking that he was Innocent bystander, he wasn't..

calflashcalflash11 months ago

No mention of 1st child that was actually his

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story, but who’s Amanda? Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Another great story from Stoney. I really enjoyed seeing a bitch burn herself.

RuttweilerRuttweiler10 months ago
Really well done.

Great plot, good dialogue, good characters. It’s a real winner. Thank you for writing this.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous