All Comments on 'Do it! Ch. 04'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Seagull416Seagull416about 14 years ago
Outstanding!

You're doing an great job with this tale. I really liked the inclusion of the shemale. Very erotic and unexpected. Your story can go many ways... I'm looking forward to whichever way you take us!

WajaLoverWajaLoverover 12 years ago
Liked!

I liked the zuchini part and how he still doesn't allow anyone but himself cum inside her. He obviously knows that she loves putting on a show in public, even if she never has before. Her being used by Victoria and making Victoria cum was no big surprise. That was predictable. Ted should have given her more attention, though.

jayzeebjayzeebalmost 12 years ago
Patience

I gave only 3 stars to your first two chapters, but then 3rd chapter got 4 stars out of me and now the story has picked up nice and obviously gets 5 stars. After a long time I am reading a series that actually builds up as it goes along. Well written mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
garaged

I like the scene in the parking garage. Like something I'd like to do with my ex-wife. We're ex's but still real good friends. But probably won't ever get to do. No parking garages around here. The other parties are pretty bizarre and though erotic, obviously not real world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous