Do Not Try This Alone Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan did not want to be jealous. August was a young woman and she could dance with another man. But he did not like the picture he saw. He decided to leave the drinks on a side table. He could come back for them quickly enough if need be, he thought, and paced towards August and the man. A handsome man of about 30yo, in a power suit, that had all the looks of an attorney, corporate lobbyist, or some other alpha asshole. The kind that naturally feels himself entitled to women like August. And it seemed like August, perhaps in her ignorance, was fueling that man's entitlement.

When he got there before he could get a word out August said.

"Hi Jonathan. This is Patrick. We were dancing, and talking, and I have invited him back to the hotel with us right now."

*****

"August. Let's talk."

Is what Jonathan said, after a long pause due to shock.

"There is nothing to talk about Jonathan. All three of us are leaving right now."

"But August."

"Shhhh! You think you have a choice in the matter? You don't."

"You know why? Because if you don't comply, I'll tell Skylar everything that has been going on these last few months."

Jonathan was taken aback at that! He had forgotten about Skylar, his ex-wife. His girlfriend's mother. If August told Skylar what has been happening the last few months, August herself would face a sit down and a sermon. But Jonathan would get the public prosecutor and a team or sex crime lawyers paid for by Skylar to bring him down. And he certainly would never be allowed to see August again. She must be bluffing! Jonathan thought. But nothing on his girlfriend's, his forgotten daughter's, face indicated she was bluffing.

Meanwhile the alpha asshole was smirking. This chick is this married man's girlfriend. His wife doesn't know and the chick has her boyfriend by the balls! Delicious. Is what he thought.

"August please..."

"You are pathetic. Get us a ride share and shut up."

Is all August replied. The humiliatrix was back with a vengeance.

Jonathan was sweating bullets, but he did as instructed even as the alpha asshole wrapped his arms around his date's waist. It occurred to Jonathan he could beat the asshole to a pulp. For real, no metaphor. But that would still land him in jail. Separated from August. He could just walk away. Refuse to be a part of it. But then he would leave August with this man. Not a chance! She had flirted with plenty of men to his face these last few months. Sometimes several men over the course of one weekend. But this was a whole other level. And he felt he was in a nightmare.

"Got our ride already? You better not disappointment, disgusting freak!"

Jonathan winced, but said.

"Outside in five minutes."

So they all stepped outside.

The ride back in fact was an even worse nightmare. As he was instructed to sit on the passenger seat upfront while August and her knew younger, buffer, and more successful beau made out in the back seat. Jonathan did not want to look, but the wet slurping sounds and the shuffling clothes sounds were torture enough.

When they got there the ride share driver could not get away soon enough. And Jonathan was forced to trail the lovers as they rushed to get their hands on each other. The elevator was another torture as the 30yo old suit lifted August and pinned her against one of the walls, as she looked over her lover's shoulder at Jonathan was scorn.

But the worst only began when they crossed the threshold of their room.

No sooner they were through the door that August said.

"Jonathan. Strip. Completely."

"But, August."

"No but! Don't you ever learn? Want me to talk to your wife? Strip!"

And with tears in his eyes Jonathan began to strip. As the alpha asshole silently gloated. Yet when he came to his underwear he hesitated, till August said.

"Afraid Patrick will see you are not a man? I already told him. Strip!"

And Jonathan could not believe what he was hearing. August was at a whole other level of cruel. From humiliatrix to cuckoldress. And briefly, for an instant, he recalled he had had a hand in making her so.

"You are pathetic, old man. A disgrace to your gender."

Patrick said to Jonathan once the later was stark naked, and his steel cock-cage the only thing he had left.

"No wonder your girlfriend seeks action elsewhere. With a dick that fits in that thing!"

Added Patrick. But then August said.

"Jonathan, now undress me except for my bra. And put my heels back on when you are done."

And Jonathan nearly had the adrenaline to lash out and try to blunder that asshole to death if need be. He was not going to prep August like a sexual prize for that prick!

"Jonathan..."

Is all August had to say before Jonathan, on his knees and in tears, began to undo all he had done just a few hours earlier. First August's belt and shoes. Then her top and jeans. Then her panties, which he painfully slid down her legs, his fingers burning at the touch of August skin, as if she was as hot as the surface of the sun. But it was just the emotional pain that Jonathan was suffering. And even so, he finished by kneeling and tying August sandals back on.

"Now kneel there. At the foot of the bed."

August snaped with scorn again. Even as she stood all but naked, except for heels, bra, and makeover, before him.

And when Jonathan did as he was instructed, August produced an X-bars spreader, a bondage device he had made himself and clearly had come from his bondage and discipline box, and buckled each of his wrists and ankles on each of the corners of the device. Now completely immobilizing him naked on his knees until somebody let him out.

"Pleaaaasee... August... pleassse... I beg you..."

"Hahahahahahahahahaha.... Beg all you want. It will not get you out!"

Is all he got in response. And August produced his silicone ball gag too. And shoved it into his mouth to shut him up. Then his dog collar. Which was buckled around Jonathan's neck. And both items were locked in place so Jonathan could not escape them even if his hands were free. And Jonathan was back in three of the items that he had been in when his humiliatrix relationship with August had started. There was nothing left for him to do othar than to cry.

No sooner was Jonathan an impotent, powerless, whimpering mess August and Patrick forgot about him.

August arms encircled her beau's, and his wrapped around her nude body. Even as he took advantage of her nudity to slide his hands everywhere. From her back, to her butt, to her legs, to between her legs. And Jonathan tried to fight his predicament even more. Only to humiliate himself even more.

August and her beau's lips met. And their tongues fenced. Their saliva mixed in turbulent eddies, as they stood before Jonathan. And the groping and smooching seemed to go on forever. In Jonathan's eyes it certainly did. And what was worse was that not only was August acting like a whore. But her beau was actually trying to take care of her needs! Something August had not allowed Jonathan to do.

Eventually the alpha asshole picked August up, and laid her in bed. Right in the middle of the bed. As he slowly, theatrically, took his own clothes off like the conquering warrior about to claim his prize. Nooooooo! Shouted Jonathan in muzzled despair. Then when he was done undressing, and his virile manhood stood free and proud, much larger than Jonathan's currently caged and locked manhood had ever been, he climbed onto bed with August. Upside down relative to August. And she and him reached with their own mouth to savor the other's genital in the 69 position.

Jonathan's heart was ripping into a thousand pieces. He had totally forgotten that was his daughter, and his distress should have been paternal. Yet it was 100%, through and through, the despair of a cuckold. The agony of a cuckold. The anguish of a cuckold. The slurping sounds of lips and tongue against female and male genitals were worse than death by a bleeding viral pathogen. Than Ebola or something like that.

But August was actually experiencing intense sexual pleasure, as her lover pleased her with great skill. And she returned the favor, by doing exactly the same. She was aware of Jonathan. Her real lover. Her father. But right not she was a bit detached from him. This was intense, even for her. And being detached was the only way she was going to get through this, she knew. So since she set foot on the club, she was compartmentalized. She was another August.

When August and her lover had pleased each other enough, and Patrick had given August her first orgasm, they uncoupled from the 69, and turned to the missionary position. August reached for a night stand, and gave Patrick a condom. And Patrick put it on without fuss. And that tiny small consolation was actually completely lost to Jonathan, who was reduced to rabid animal, dumb, mute and handicapped at the foot of the bed. He just saw the body of this man. A man younger, fitter, and better endowed man than him. A man more confident and assertive than him. About to pierce the woman he has loved more than any. And when he did, August threw her head back and went.

"Oouugh."

In a muted exhale that rendered Jonathan's heart in two. He then just collapsed like passed out on the floor.

But August and Patrick kept a it. Picking up speed and strength. And August was a soft moaner actually, something Jonathan did not know about her.

"Uugh, uugh, uugh, uugh, uugh..."

And she wrapped her stiletto heeled legs around Patrick's waist. And she embraced his strong back with her arms. And Patrick kissed her possessively, but gently, like an expert lover. And somewhere in his comatose mind Jonathan understood all he did not know about August. All August had not given him. Maybe would never give him. And he felt like the greatest fool on planted earth.

Eventually the two wet, hot bodies reached climax together, and this time August was louder.

"Ukkmmmmm!"

She said in moan cut low by her closed lips.

And she embraced Patrick firmly for a minute. While her lover waited for her waves to pass, before he pulled back.

Jonathan was barely sentient by then.

August stayed in bed, but Patrick got up and got dressed. Then he left August a business card and said.

"Anytime you are in town, call me."

And with a final look of scorn at the prone figure of Jonathan. Left.

****

August needed a minute to come back down from her high. But she knew Jonathan was there, and he almost certainly needed help and love now. In fact, he was awfully quiet, and that was concerning. Struggling, or even whimpering, would have been better. Shit! She thought. She first got hold of her panties, and put those back on. But then she went to Jonathan, and she released him from the X-bar spreader, as he lay catatonic on his side on the floor.

"Jonathan, your hands and feet are free. Get up."

August said, but Jonathan just laid there.

"Jonathan, we are alone now. Get up!"

She insisted trying to pull her father up. The compartmentalization was done and she remembered Jonathan was her father. Even if Jonathan did not remember she was his daughter. Eventually she half managed, and though he remained locked in chastity, a collar and a gag, she sat him beside her on the bed. His eyes were distant. He was not there. He seemed to have retreated to a far away corner of his mind. Shit! August thought.

Then she stood before him rather than sat beside him, tried to look directly into his eyes, see if he recognized her. But his eyes remained vacant, looking past her. August slapped her father. Not with anger, but to call his attention. And it did. But what came back from the dark hole was not her father. But a man possessed. As Jonathan, still bound like an animal on his genitals, neck and mouth, but with his limbs free, picked her up like the lithe woman that she was, threw her back into the middle of the bed, spreading her limbs wide. And threw himself on her like a predator over prey.

In fact Jonathan grabbed his daughter's wrists and pinned them above her roughly, violently. And he kept her knees apart by violently drilling his own between them. And then, cock-cage still on, mouth drooling like a rabid collared dog out of the ball gag, he began to violently dry hump her against the center of their hotel room bed.

"Jonathan! Stop!"

Screamed August, overpowered by her father above her.

"Jonathan! I said stop!"

She repeated. But Jonathan was still deaf and not listening. And pounding his hard cock-cage against her sensitive vagina lips. Like a rutting animal. And it hurt. It hurt enough she was not even feeling her wrists hurt also. Even though those hurt too in the vice like grip her father held them.

"Jonathan! You are hurting me!"

And those last four words seemed to reach some part of her father, possessed as he was. For he stopped. Like some basic hard coded programing in his brain that told him "you shall never hurt this woman, not this one, not ever." had been engaged. Had kicked in. And while he hesitated disoriented for a second August pushed her father off her with all her might. More to make the emotional point than because she was going to win a contest of strength. But it worked. And when Jonathan rolled off her to the side, this time he broke into awful tears.

August didn't run. Instead she rolled on top of her father, pinning him down. While he lay naked but for his bondage. While she sat on him in her exquisite lingerie and heels and nothing else. And she said.

"I am sorry Jonathan! I am sorry! Let it all out! Its ok! I am here! Let it all out."

And Jonathan sobbed like a child, even if his child tears were debased by his dehumanizing bondage.

August picked up her father's head and brought it to her bosom. And held him there like his mother. In fact, in what mind Jonathan still possessed, Jonathan recognized a woman with echoes of his mother was holding him to her bosom. A woman with echoes of his ex-wife too. But it was neither. Yet she felt like somebody special. Actually somebody even more special than either of those two women had been for him. And even though she had small, firm, young, breasts, if his mouth would not have been gaged he felt he would have suckled them and it would have felt natural.

"Shhh. Its ok. I am here. I am sorry. I fucked up this time. I love you Jonathan. Let it all out."

The pretty woman continued to comfort him while straddling him.

August was thinking that indeed. This was blowing up on their faces. What was she thinking? She was not the omniscient and omnipotent Goddess she had come to believe she was. Being her father's consensual non-consent humiliatrix clearly was more than she could handle. And now she had fucked up. Please Jonathan! Let it all out! Come back to me! She thought as she rocked him against herself, his head against her bosom.

"Shhh. I am here. Let it all out. I love you."

She kept repeating over and over. And it took a long time. A very long time. Hours. Well into the wee hours of the night. But slowly Jonathan calmed down. August unlocked his mouth and neck. And she spooned him as they were, he naked but for his cock-cage, she naked but for her lingerie, to a restless night as he periodically woke up crying and shaking from a broken heart.

12