Do Not Watch Pt. 06

Story Info
Mark's realization.
1.2k words
4.61
4k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do Not Watch (part 6)

Mark called in sick the next day. He spent the whole day in bed, sometimes sleeping, but a lot of time staring at his computer. He had had sex with multiple men and been completely out of control in last few weeks. The last few days had been the worst, he'd given in to his impulses and allowed himself to become a toy for men. Mark pondered his situation trying to figure out what had happened and why things had gone so out of control. He was a normal guy. He'd had a few girl friends, had enough sex with them to keep him satisfied, but there had been dry spells between girls. He filled those with a little porn and some personal lube. Then all of a sudden he's carousing through town looking for men, not just so get his rocks off, but to be the object of their pleasure.

It had started during one of those porn sessions, when he was looking for something a little different to jerk off too. Nothing kinky or perverse, just different than the normal vanilla porn he'd been watching, that's when he come upon the video. He glanced up at the computer and felt the blood rising in his crotch. Even now he wanted to turn on the video and get lost in its message. He turned over and faced the wall, knowing that he continued to stare at the computer, he'd eventually give in. He had to resist the temptation for now, keep his head clear to figure things out. He closed his eyes and drifted back to sleep. When he awoke several hours later, he found his underwear soaked with cum. He had apparently had a wet dream which result in ejaculation.

He crawled out of bed and headed to the kitchen, coffee would help clear the cobwebs and maybe he could think a bit clearer if he got away from his computer. Coffee in hand, he sat staring at the black liquid, allow the fragrance to fill his nostrils. His head was clearing as he'd hoped and began going over events trying to put things in perspective. After that first session, he'd jerked off more in a few days than he had his whole life. At first, the excitement and pleasure was immense, then gradually it was less satisfying, until he had to look for new ways to pleasure himself. All of that led up to his first cock. The first time had been amazing his senses still seemed to tingle as he thought about it, but he wanted more and he had to have it, just had to.

Looking back on it sitting here at his kitchen table, he saw everything clearly. He had been feeling a little low, no special someone at the moment so no release and as he had in the past, he took care of it himself. It had been his desire to try something new that had sent things off the rails. Whoever posted the video knew that by telling people not to watch, that's exactly what they'd do. His curiosity had gotten the better of him and now look what it had done for him. He considered himself a gay slut, willing to do anything for some dick. He'd even gone so far as to allow a co-worker to fuck him.

He wasn't sure what to do about Hector. His company didn't allow relationships between employees and God knows what they'd do if that turned out to be a gay relationship. As he remembered the incident, he felt the desire rising in him, his cock beginning to swell. As the feelings rose within him, Mark knew where it would lead. He quickly squelched the thoughts, turning back to his problem. If he couldn't figure out a way to control his passion, it was going to ruin his life. It had already impacted him in ways which might cost him his job, if he couldn't figure out how to control this obsession, his life would spiral out of control.

Mark made himself another cup of coffee and head back to the bedroom. He needed a shower and maybe the shower would further clear his head. Once in the bathroom he turned on the shower, stripped out of his pajamas and stepped into the shower. As he washed himself, the feeling of his soapy hands working over his body began to excite him. As he clean his back and ass, his hands slide between his cheeks. His cock responded to the touch and before long he was fingering himself as he stroked his cock, final exploding in orgasm. He sat down in the shower allowing the water to cascade over him, as he wondered at what had just happened.

Mark got out of the shower, toweled off, then wrapped the towel around his waist and sat down on the toilet to think. It had happened again, as he ran his hands over his body, his desire had become so intense that he'd lost control. How had that happened? What had changed in him to bring about these uncontrollable episodes of pure sexual abandonment? Mark considered what had just happened. He began to get excited as he ran his hands over his ass. It had reminded him of the way Hector's hands had felt and that led to the remembered feeling of Hector's huge cock entering him. The way it had filled him, stretched him, then the feeling of his massive cock exploding inside him. Mark knew that if the opportunity presented itself again, he'd have sex with Hector again with hesitation.

Mark rested his head in his hands, closing his eyes, trying to figure out what it all meant. Then it came to him. He had been what he thought was a normal straight guy, but as he looked back on his life, the sex had been just ok, it had never been great. Seeking to relieve his sexual tensions, he had stumbled on the video. It was the video that had unlocked the hidden truth. He liked men, he enjoyed sex with men, and now he understood that he never wanted to go back. Mark thought about that for a long time in the bathroom, then final rose and went to dress.

As he dressed, he looked at the computer sitting on his desk. Had the video somehow changed him, he asked himself? Or had it just allowed him to explore something deep inside him, hidden until he saw the video? Mark realized that it didn't really matter anymore, he knew what made him feel good, feel complete, and there was no denying, he'd never been as happy as he was right now. He thought of Hector and how he was going to handle that relationship at work. He wanted to see Hector again, but he knew they could never allow the episode in the office to re-occur. He'd have to talk to Hector tomorrow at work and set some limits, then Mark smiled, just maybe he get to feel that incredible cock sliding into one more time.

He glanced at the computer again, his thoughts returning to the video. Mark knew that he would never again watch it, he didn't need to, he understood now that the video had only allowed him to explore his own desires. He had gotten everything he need from it. Having made his decision, it was if a huge weight had been lifted from Mark. Feeling better, he turned to leave then glanced back at the bed. It had served him well, but it might be a bit small for a man the size of Hector.