All Comments on 'Do Not Watch Pt. 06'

by Clueless4u

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Well, you didn't state it, but this read like it was the end of this thoroughly enjoyable story. If that's the case, I guess the only thing left to say other than part 6 gets *****s, is thanks for writing it.

Clueless4uClueless4u12 months agoAuthor

There may be further adventures for Mark, we'll just ahve to wait and see!

PG564EPG564E12 months ago

You describe a man's freefall into homosexual joys so well. My name might as well be Mark! Your writing is so sensual, it makes my mind roil with lust. I have to be honest, right now I wish your cock was pumping semen into my mouth as you type the next chapter on your keyboard. I want to blow you!

Clueless4uClueless4u11 months agoAuthor

My stories refelct my own experiences, so thnk you for your comments. It means a lot to hear that I've captured the true nature of the experinece in my writing.

phallustinephallustine10 months ago

For what it's worth, I want to blow someone... but the shower calls. TTFN

doninpantiesdoninpanties7 months ago

Great story I can relate to the video making me love cocks. I can’t get enough of them after watching videos like the one in your story.

paaddstangpaaddstang12 days ago

Terrific series exploring Mark's journey to find his true self. I could really share in all the joy and pleasure he was able to experience along the way, re-living similar experiences of my own. I look back very fondly on many of those.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userClueless4u@Clueless4u
Older gay male into the erotic, loves pleasing and of course have a high sexual appetite

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Do Not Watch Series Info