Do Over Ch. 03 - Aunt Sue's Family

Story Info
Aunt Sue and here children join the family.
2.7k words
4.12
3.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All those involved in any sexual activity are at least 18 or older.

After spending the summer with my mom and sisters making sure everyone was happy with the new ways I have decided to expand my influence on the rest of my family. The next decision I have to make is who would I start with and how would I do it. The final decision came down to the fact that at some point with the number of females in my family I would need help keeping them all satisfied. This meant I would need another male to be involved with fucking them regularly and so I decided to go with my best friend and cousin Dean.

The last 2 weeks of summer vacation I went to see my Aunt Sue and her family. Aunt Sue's family was Sue and her husband Phil with their five kids Kate 22, Mel 21, Dean 20, Josie 18, and Rob 16. With Rob being to young to get involved and Phil being a major alcoholic it was basically the same set up as mine. Dean was the one who looked out for his family and took care of them while being used and overwhelmed by everything.

The first day I was there I set to work making the necessary changes in the family starting with Phil. Now I know you might not understand why I didn't just make him leave like I did my stepdad but I knew that he could be useful in the long run. So I just altered what was necessary for him to be a better man which meant first making him stop drinking. That would not be complete before I returned home so I had to start the process and let it finish without me around.

I set his mind that from that day forward if he would no longer drank anything with alcohol in it. If he did he would become sick and unable to move until he was completely sober. He would have to go through the withdrawals of course and I figured that he deserved to seeing what he had put his family through due to his drinking. The final thing I did with Phil is that I made it so he would know what was going on with his kids but would not be involved or interfere with anything though he could protect them and help when they needed it.

Like I said before I was making changes in my family using sex and domination to fix or avoid problems in the future. Having dealt with Phil and basically sidelining him for my visit I would move on to Sue, Kate, Mel, and Josie. I would start with Sue like I did with my mom and later add my cousins one at a time so that I could make all the necessary adjustments as I went.

Sue had stop sleeping in the same room as Phil over a decade ago so it wasn't hard isolating her from him or her kids in fact I would normally be in her room with her playing video games. So I just waited for that evening to come and after insuring my cousins were not staying home and would not interfere with my plans. I went to her room alone. Now before anyone gets any ideas nothing happened between us the first time but that was going to change this time.

I went to her room and started helping her with the game she was having trouble with while talking to her.

"Aunt Sue I think we need to make some drastic changes around here and I have already started with Uncle Phil." I said.

"What do you mean Joe? And who do you think you are to try and tell me what to do?" Sue replied.

"I think I am the one who will be keeping our family from falling apart and out of trouble. I also know that I am not going to let anyone keep me from doing what I need to for my family. You are going to sit down and listen to what I have to say and then we will discuss it but in the end I will make my decision and you will do exactly what I say. Do you understand what I am telling you?" I told her as I finished with the game we had been playing.

"Yes." Sue replied as she sat back down on her bed.

"Basically from now on I am in charge of our family and I am going to do what I need to so that we avoid certain major problems later. Now part of that control is simply not allowing certain things to happen while the other part is making sure that desires are fulfilled without the negative side effects." I began explaining the new order and the cause for it.

" Ok I think I can agree with you but you are being vague on exactly what you are doing and what you want from me and my kids. So just tell me what you are doing and what you want us to do." She interrupted me during my talk.

"Fine then I will get down to the rules and tell you exactly what we are going to do from now on. The biggest thing is that we have to trust one another and not keep anything back no matter what it is. So in that spirit of being a hundred percent open with each other and to insure we have nothing to be embarrassed about when we are in a family house with no non family members we will no longer wear any clothes." I got out before I was once again interrupted.

*You have got to be kidding me if you think I will allow you or anyone else to force me and my kids to walk around naked in front of each other.* Sue said outraged.

" Sit down and shut up! I wanted to try and have a discussion with you and get your ideas on my plan but since you can't control yourself I will just tell you how it is going to be and you will listen and agree with me." I ordered her through clinched teeth.

Sue sat down and closed her mouth unable to talk anymore while I explained the rules and how things would be from now on.

"Not only will you be naked when you are here or at my mom's but you will also be available for me or Dean to do whatever we want. Though I don't think you will have to many complaints because I will make sure you or your daughters are satisfied anytime you are used. Now I want you to stand up and take your shirt off." I told her as I stood in front of her and stripped completely naked.

Sue stood up out of her chair and pulled her shirt off dropping it in the floor before crossing her arms over her breast.

"Now take your bra off and keep your arms down so I can look at your tits." I said.

I heard her whimper as she did as I had told her reluctantly accepting my place as her master.

" Come here now!"

Sue walked over in front of me and stood not saying anything.

"This will not be a bad thing for anyone and you are excited to be able to keep your family safe, happy, and together." I whispered in Sue's ear while I began to pinch her nipples.

Her breathing increased as she started to get aroused from her nipples being played with by me.

"Now remove your pants and panties so I can see what I am going to be working with." I softly said as I released her nipples. As here panties fell to the floor I saw that she didn't keep it trimmed and let her bush grow wild. Now don't get wrong but i prefer a smooth well kept dining area so I told her " Go take a bath and shave yourself bare."

She didn't take long before she returned wrapped in a towel covering her body completely well the interesting parts at least. " Go on and drop the towel I thought we already had it settled you would remain naked at home or when at my house." As the towel fell I saw she had done exactly what I told her. " Seeing as you are being a good aunt why don't you go lay down on the bed and spread your legs."

Once she was laying down with her legs spread I began to eat her out licking her slit from top to bottom. Circling her clit with my tongue I took my time pleasuring her for a long time before I actually began to lick her clit repeatedly. The second I applied pressure to her clit she went off like a roman candle. I kept going until she was begging for me to stop so she could breath.

It was only then that I climb up between her legs thrusting hard into her with my shaft. I began to forcefully fuck her through several more orgasms until she finally begged me to stop and promised to do exactly what I wanted from then on when ever I wanted. I pulled out of her cunt after filling her with my seed before making her take me in her mouth to prove she would do whatever I want her to do from then on.

After she finished cleaning my cock of our combined juices I told her that she was to bring her daughters to me over the next few nights so I could also fuck them in front of her and that she would inform all of her kids of the new dress code in the morning. She began to act reluctantly about doing what I was telling her until I turned her over and began to forcefully fuck her in the ass. It was only after I made her cum several times from being fucked in the ass by her nephew that she finally submitted to me fully.

Once she gave in completely did I finally finish with fucking her relentlessly over and over again allowing us both to get some rest and sleep. Waking up the next morning together would reinforce my control over my Aunt Sue by forcing her to suck my cock and swallow my cum down her throat. I would then get up to eat breakfast before going out spending the day with my cousin Dean preparing him for what I had planned for him. I explained that he was going to be second in charge of the family and the only person he would answer to was me and that he would have unlimited access to every female in the family from then on.

After explaining it to him and telling him about what I was doing with his mom and sisters over the next few days and what he was to do during me fucking them repeatedly over and over again. In fact he was to start that night by fucking his mom while I fucked his sister Josie since I was going to start with the youngest. We returned to his house just as nightfall began for dinner and to take the women we planned on having that night.

After dinner I took Sue into her room and told her to bring Josie to me so I could start with her and that she was going to spend the night with Dean being fucked by him. She originally asked me if I was sure I didn't want to start with Kate but did what I told her once I ensured her I wanted Josie first. She left the room and brought back Josie telling her to do exactly what I said before leaving to join dean in his bed. Josie was nervous and timid not knowing what she was in for that night.

Josie was already naked since Sue had made the rule changes about clothes that morning after she got up. She brightened when I told her that I was choosing to start with her instead of her sisters which was something that never happened to her. I didn't makw her wait long before I pinned her to the wall and began making out with her running my hands all over her body. As I laid her down on the bed and began kiss her body I made sure to take my time exploring every inch of her body.

I spent my time on her supple breast playing with her nipples while sucking on her breast. Then as I began making my way down her body in between her legs and start eating her pussy like a cheap buffet. I took my time eating her while keeping her on edge for as long as possible before finally pushing her over the edge into an extremely intense orgasm. Once I pushed her over the edge I made it a point to keep causing her to have one orgasm after another. I didn't stop until she passed out from the pleasure I was giving her.

Then as I stopped eating her sweet little cunt to allow her to wake up. As she began to awaken is when I pushed my cock inside her body so that I could fuck her repeatedly causing her to have many more orgasms over the next few hours. I would also come in her pussy multiple times that night before she would fall asleep snuggled up in my arms. I would fuck her once more in the morning before we got up and started our day. i would fill her with my cum in both her pussy and mouth that morning.

Once we got up I would go check on Sue and Dean to find Sue on all fours with Dean fucking her from behind making her scream as she was cuming on her sons cock. I walked up and shoved my dick down her throat so we were spit roasting her in between us. We would alternate who was in her cunt and mouth until she was filled and covered with our semen. Only then did we allow her to get up but I told her she was not to clean our cum off until that night.

After breakfast I decided not to wait for that night before I took Mel. In fact I would spend the whole day exploring her body while filling each of her holes with cum. To be perfectly honest I did it so Dean could fuck her that night instead of Josie in fact I planned for Josie to be like Jess and off limits to anyone except for me. So I spent the entire day with my dick buried deeply in one of her holes until I had filled each with cum multiple times. That night I sent Mel with Sue to Dean so that I could spend the night with Kate to bring her into the new family dynamic. Though I fucked Kate I still held a lot of resentment for how she was my first time through so I just fucked her until I had cum in each of her holes and made her cum several times.

After I finished with Kate I sent her into her dads room for the night so that he could fuck her as punishment for being stuck up. I would then spend the rest of the night with Josie making love to her for several hours before falling asleep together. I spent the next week punishing Kate for her past arrogance by making her fuck me, her dad, and her brother but mainly being used for her dads pleasure. After which I would let her off and made her available to Dean and myself but no longer her dad. After spending a couple of weeks fucking Sue and her daughters with Dean and without him before returning home with him so he could also spend time fucking my mom and sisters. We would start exchanging sister's on a regular basis so we never got tired of the pussy we had access to.

Especially after we added our Aunt Dani and her three daughters and Aunt Linda and her two oldest daughters. Those will be coming in the next chapters. though I am not sure which will be first at the moment. Plus we would add women who are not part of our family to our little harem.