Do Police Officers Have Hearts?

Story Info
The arrest have to wait for a while.
1.2k words
3.19
12.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
algor
algor
5 Followers

Todd stood in front of the police car, enjoying the sunset. The sound of a vehicle distracted him from this pleasant activity. He looked back. A green Toyota was coming with high speed but not above the limit. There were two people inside. The hoods of sports jackets entirely covered their heads. Todd shook his head. The day was almost warm. Why did some people consider style more important than comfort?

The car had nearly reached the woods about a kilometre away when Todd heard the call.

"Town station to all patrols."

These words interrupted Todd's tranquility. He had never heard such a call during the years of his service. Something unusual had happened in the town.

"Half an hour ago, there was an armed robbery at the gas station," said Michael, the man on duty in the town police station. "The suspects are two, a man and a woman, in a green Toyota."

Todd smiled. What a lucky coincidence! If he hadn't wanted to see the sunset, he would have returned to the town long ago. The policeman reported what he had just seen and got in the car. He had to catch up with the suspects. Brian and Stephen were coming. They would help him with the arrest.

In less than ten minutes, the police car crossed the forest. Todd saw the highway. He frowned and looked around. Were the suspects that fast? Very implausible. They had probably turned onto one of the dirt roads through the forest. This act would slow them down a lot, but it had the advantage of providing several different escape routes. Three police cars were not enough for such a chase. Todd bowed his head but immediately raised it.

"Patrol two to Town station. Take out the drone and look at the forest with the infrared camera."

"Todd, you'd better tell us what's going on there with you."

"Listen to me! Please!" Todd managed to turn his impatience into a sharp growl. "I drove like crazy but didn't see them at all. If they didn't go to the highway, now they are somewhere in the forest. Use the drone. I think we can see their car through the trees if we use the infrared camera."

He stopped and took a deep breath, "There are no other vehicles, I'm sure. Do it now, or they will go too far away."

Todd was pleased to hear silence. He went back and stopped when he saw the lights of the other two cars. They checked all the detours to the forest without finding any trace. The call from the town stopped this useless activity.

"Town station to all patrols. I see a stationary car by the lake, between Dave's houses."

"Smart people," Brian looked up at the faces of his colleagues one after another. "It is now clear why they stole so much food and drinks."

Stephen slapped the roof of his police car.

"We know where they are," he said, adjusting his glasses with his index finger. "This is the most important fact for us if you ask me."

The police cars crept along the gravel road. After a couple of kilometres, the flat terrain turned into a slope, and the water surface shone through the trees. The men stopped and continued on foot.

The lake has an almost triangular shape. Its thin side was near to the place where the policemen were standing. Eight wooden houses on its left shore were the remnants of Dave's dream. This lake was unattractive for the locals and for the tourists too. The buildings were almost invisible among lines of trees and bushes, growing freely without human care.

"The car is between the houses," Michael said. "The sixth and seventh from your point of view."

The police officers went to the buildings. Todd grinned soundlessly, watching Stephen's efforts to hide his height by squatting and hunching. The untamed greenery was enough to conceal all of them together. Brian was the last in the row, almost running in an attempt to follow the pace of his colleagues.

They crept along the line of tall bushes in front of the sixth house. Todd peered from behind the green wall and jumped back with narrowed eyes, biting his lip.

"We have a problem. There is sex in the car," he said, looking down at his shoes.

His colleagues looked at each other. One by one, they also glanced at the car. Todd was right. A woman was standing on all fours in the back seat of the Toyota. The man was behind her, leaning forward over her back. His body swayed. The movement was slight, almost imperceptible at the head, but intensified to the waist.

The police officers stepped back a couple of meters.

"They are so kind to us," said Stephen with a snapping grin. "We could arrest them before they realize what is happening."

For less than a moment, Todd raised his head.

"Do you think so?" he said, his eyes flashing.

Stephen took a step back but lifted his chin,

"We have to do it, Todd, we have to." He stared his mate in the eyes, "These people are criminals. If they have time to think about anything but sex, who knows what they'll decide?"

Todd bared his teeth but bowed his head, and his large, tall body seemed to shrink.

The policemen moved silently to the green Toyota. The vehicle rocked much harder than a minute ago. One of the shock absorbers was trying to compete with the woman's sporadic moans.

Stephen opened the left door, which was on the side of the lover's heads. Despite his desire to control the situation, he barely managed to put some firmness into his words instead of the desired commanding voice.

"Police. Stop and go out with your hands up."

The man in the car twisted his face, "Give us a minute. Please!".

Todd let out a throaty sound when he heard the tone of these words.

"You have three minutes. That's the best I can do," he said.

The woman raised her head and looked at him with mist in her eyes.

"Thank you, sir," she answered with a shaking voice, slipping her right hand between her legs.

Todd looked over the car at Brian's raised eyebrows.

"Sometimes we have to be human beings first and then policemen."

Male rapid breath and female whining moans mingled with his last words. The officers, even Stephen, looked away. The people in the car were a torturous sight with their efforts to turn body movements into sexual pleasure.

It was more than three minutes before Todd found the strength to say, "Two minutes left."

The man in the car continued with his hurried thrusts, staring at one point.

"Not ready yet," his words sounded almost like a whisper.

The woman's moans turned to a prolonged whimper at the exact moment. She buried her face in the soft fabric of the back seat. Some seconds later, the man closed his eyes and opened his mouth wide. A loud throaty groan shook the air.

The five human beings remained motionless as if each of them was wondering what to do next. The man in the car moved first. He crawled back and sat on his heels. His hands pulled up his pants in a futile attempt to hide the last orgasmic twitches of his stiff male thing in a condom.

The woman pulled her panties and skirt to their usual place without moving her head. Then she stood up and raised her wrists to Todd.

"Here I am, officer. I'm yours. Do what you have to do."

algor
algor
5 Followers