Do The Dots Connect? - Alternate End Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning I stepped up and slammed my cock home, balls deep. She gasped. I pounded her. I mauled her breasts a little. There was no sweetness, no love, no sharing - just raw animal sex. I didn't last long, and neither did she. She surprised the hell out of me by coming loudly just before I shot my load deep inside. I gave her three more hard thrusts for good measure, then pulled out and walked away, leaving her slumped over the end of the bed.

I went to the kitchen and pulled myself a beer from the fridge. I saw an open bottle of wine in there, and poured a glass for Ginger. I took it back into the bedroom and set it on the bedside table for her, then turned and went to take a long shower in the guest bathroom. As I walked down the hallway toward the shower I heard the bedroom door slam.

After my shower I found some clothes in the laundry room and got dressed. I made myself a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch and had another beer with it. I checked my phone to see if there was any news about Dave on our local news site. Nothing yet. Then I went and sat back in my easy chair and closed my eyes.

I slept until 4 o'clock, when I heard my wife come out of the bedroom. She had showered, and wore a terrycloth robe, and had her hair wrapped in a towel turban. She stood at the end of the hall for a minute looking at me. She didn't say a word. Then she walked across the room and up to where I sat. She hauled off and slapped me across the face with all her might. "Never do that to me again," she growled, holding up the flash drive. Then she grabbed my beer, slugged back a big draught, and went back to the bedroom and slammed the door.

I turned on the TV and was greeted by a bulletin that a body had been discovered in the trunk of a car outside a downtown business location. There was no information offered about his identity or cause of death, but police were treating it as a homicide. No mention of suspects. I turned off the TV. Either they'd find something connecting it to us or they wouldn't. I figured there was nothing more we could do now without drawing attention to ourselves.

I went into the kitchen and looked to see what there was for dinner. I didn't know when Ginger might come out, so I put on some soup to simmer and made some chicken salad for sandwiches.

I tried reading, then there was another knock on the door. The two cops were back, doing a repeat canvass. I told them we hadn't been out the door all day and had seen nothing. Then I told them I had seen the report on the news about a body found and wondered if it was our missing neighbor. "We don't have any information about that, Sir," the female officer said.

"Well, I wondered because I remember hearing one time that Dave might have some underworld connections."

He made a note in his book, they thanked me, and moved on. I felt pretty good about giving them an angle to pursue.

Eventually Ginger came out again. I served her some soup and made her a sandwich. She looked hollowed-out.

"Who was at the door?" I told her, and told her what I had told them.

"I never heard anything about the mob," she said.

"Neither have I. But the mob and pornographers are often tied, and I wanted to give them a theory to work on."

"I wonder how Kandi is doing."

"Who's Kandi?"

"His wife."

"She's probably relieved to be rid of the scheming bastard."

"Stop it. They were in love."

"So were we."

"What are we now?" She looked so sad.

"I'm not sure. But I'm afraid I'm going to have ask to that we stay together until this blows over. Or I go to jail."

"Let's hope we can go longer than that." She got up and came over to me, giving me a gentle hug. She kissed my cheek and went to her desk. I heard her booting up her computer. She still had a legit website to manage.

-------

Epilogue

Six months later my crime remains unsolved. Ginger's crime against our marriage is in the past. The bruises on our hearts are fading - but we'll be left with scars. We have settled into a routine of friendship, but the tender affection we once had for each other remains elusive. Kandi moved out and went back to work as a stripper. Dave's porno studio is locked and boarded up. Ginger's Online Boutique is thriving even though Ginger has pulled way back on the sexiness of her live action modeling.

I don't know what the future holds. I hope we're together. Even if our love affair is over, we're still best friends. Maybe that's all we get. Maybe it's enough.

12