All Comments on 'Do We Need to Talk?'

by Lifestyle66

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
someoneothersomeoneother4 months ago

The story was insightful and interesting until Judy was brought into the equation at the very end. I know that was a fair outcome, but somehow it seems that story would have been better without Sarah giving Judy to her husband.

miket0422miket04224 months ago

He notices that Sarah is withholding information from him. So, instead of having an honest conversation and pointing out that he's noticing the difference between what she's saying and what she's thinking he just arranged for her sister to turn her into a slut.

And of course she starts doing things for her sister and strangers that she would never consider doing for her loving husband.

What a way to show your husband you love him. Hey honey, now that I've sucked the cock of two strangers tonight I'll finally give you what I've been denying you for 20 years.

Hard pass.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ4 months ago

Stupid people whose marriage is doomed. He was a Jody back in the day and should have been castrated by one of the deployed husbands. He was lucky to survive the military. This new dumb shit will be his downfall even though years late.

JAFCritic3JAFCritic34 months ago

I’m sure I will get hate mail for this…

I thought it was a good story! A much more thoughtful and mature take on the LW story than any I’ve read in a long while. The protagonist explained his thinking and the rationale for how he became the person he is. The fact is most military personnel go through this kind of thing often, more so in the navy and marines I think, but it happens in all the service. Most people don’t learn from their mistakes or grow up from them. They become jaded, bitter, and feel everything they went through over and over again. I’m sure you have read comments and thought the comment or was a little too harsh or way over the top. Some people do learn from mistakes and become more aware of themselves and their partners. They develop a trust in their partner that allows them to do things like in this story.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So I see that they were not swinging. But sharing can be just as bad. Who knows what the outcome will be or what things the wife may bring home. But the worst part was that he was getting a blowjob and presumably more from his sister. While it's not incest it has to be the stupiest thing I've heard since he will see her again and again at various family events. Talk about a clusterfuck! Just plain stupid, both the story and his actions.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Val my wife had texted earlier that her boss was taking them out to celebrate the big contract that they had signed and I was welcome to join them. I gave my thanks but declined because of I was tired from several hours of overtime. Later I got the proof that Val was with another man. I didn't have proof that she had sex or love planning on having sex with him. A coworker friend had sent pictures of Val dancing way too close for my comfort. They pictures of her standing hugging the same guy in the parking lot next to a car that I thought I knew but wasn't sure. Then the picture of them kissing. Our youngest child had just started her second year in college. I had been preparing for a divorce just because I wasn't going to live with it or be married to a cheating slut. Shortly after the last picture I got a text from Val. She you Shortly love you. I would have normally sent love you be careful. Not this time. I sent. Can you give me another 20 minutes I'm packing. I also sent the picture of her kissing the guy. My phone rang instantly. I answered. What do you need Val I'm busy. Please I can explain. That was Joe Hinderson from high-school you know him. Yes I actually do. So what he about split us up in school is that his plan again? I told you 20 some years ago that if you wanted him we were done. Please I can explain. Just then I heard the garage door open and shut and she was in the house out of breath saying please let me explain I'm sorry that I spent time with Joe but he just came home because of his grandfather passed away. He happened to be at the same hotel where her boss had taken them all to. Joe came to Val to say hi. Later when her gang was breaking up he came to her and asked if she could take for a short. She said ok. He broke down and could hardly talk. Then he was apologizing for trying to break us up years ago. At that time Kathy one of her coworkers came to where she was setting with Joe. Her husband was with her. They asked to sit. They visited a while then Kathy said why don't we all dance. She said that she hesitant but seen no harm. It was fast dancing 2 or 3 songs then slow. She started to walk to the table when Kathy said hey party pooper get back here dance with this guy. She danced one close dance and told them that she had to get home. Joe said he would walk her out. She said that she needed to use the ladies room first. That was when she checked her phone and actually thought of turning on her recorder. A recorder that she used in several meetings. She pulled it out of her purse and played it for me. It was quiet for a short while then Joe was telling how enjoyable it was and wished it could happen again. Val said stop it now. I'm married and I have no intention of cheating. I'm sorry Joe said but I can't help it. Quiet and then a slap. She said that's when he kissed me I did not kiss him look closer at the picture idid not kiss him and I slapped him when he kissed me. She looked at me. I said I'm sorry I should have trusted you. She said you had better make it up to me mister. I said I would if she didn't think of Joe while I did my best. That got me a slap. Off to bed we went. No cuckold here sorry not in my genes.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's better a not so good beginning with a good ending than a good beginning with a bad and stupid ending! A failed try to make him not look like a cuck, was the whore sister-in-law giving head to him...She was a woman that preferred to be a whore than married!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I so enjoy giving 1* to wimp/cuck stories

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not buying what you’re selling mate.

Wife doesn’t give BJ’s her whole marriage but one night out with her slut sister and she’s an expert followed by becoming a full blown slut coming home trying her new found skills that she’s learnt from strangers on her hubby.

If that’s gets you off, tip my hat at you but seriously, if it takes a stranger to ignite the fires under your wife then you’re not the man for her.

And the tunnel cunted whore of a sister as a consolation prize with all the STD’s? Thanks but a hard pass.

So you feel more secure because at the twilight of your relationship you’ve allowed your wife to become a slag just because you’re too insecure and afraid she was going to run off. Well, chances are she’s going to find the man you aren’t now that she has a rolling free pass and sucks to be you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yep nothing like an open marriage. She just might find something she likes better down the road. What you thought was lust turns to be love for another man. Seen it happen Check the stats on how long an open marriage lasts. She may find some guy with a nice bankroll to take her places you’ve never been

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was a soldier, what a. Wimp. Second divorce looming. Who would want the slut.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer4 months ago

So because dipshit husband was too weak to take control and teach his new virgin wife what he wanted re sex in their marriage, he just accepts a second rate level of sex all their married lives! Why didn't HE make sure she was doing the things he wanted? He didn't have to rush her into things: he could have slowly but steadily included new things, new positions (doggy, cow girl, reverse cow girl etc) but it seems to stopped and allowed the virgin to control things. She didn't know what she didn't know... so it was up to him to teach her.

Now that she is a lot older, he is allowing her slut sister to take her out and corrupt her, to explore ALL the things the Dumbo husband should have been teaching her. Dumbo now wants the sister to introduce her to DP's. What next: Gang bangs and BBC's? Just ridiculous for the Cuck Dumbo.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's sad that a woman can't be open with a man she claims to love and needs other men to explore. Just divorce Sarah and get in her rotation. He will no longer have to care about her hangups. Gina's want to make her sister a single slut just like her anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

In the he was just another cuck and is turning his wife Into a whore fucking wimp

DessertmanDessertman4 months ago

She is heading for the exit!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Mot my type of MC. No reason for this couple to be married other than financial concerns. A true cuck story, but then he already was.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny4 months ago

Whole thing was gross and flawed. His reasoning was compared by earlier trauma and fear. In that fear he turned to an option which made his worst case scenario come true. So all the wife ( or even her sister apparently) has to do is Pat him on the head,tell him he's a good boy and they love him, and then they can go every weekend to screw douchey club guys. Isn't life grand?

EhsheehsheEhsheehshe4 months ago

Great cuckhold story with a happy ending that everyone can enjoy and not complain about

Karn9Karn94 months ago

Cluck cluck! 2*

Rocky62Rocky624 months ago

No need to cheat to learn deep throating and swallowing. But hubby as written is a vanilla twat if he wont try pounding his bride from behind.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

“Cuck” is a situationally dependent state and label. Yes, the MC was cucked by his first wife, but he divorced her and it is not a permanent state - he is not a cuck in his second marriage until he gives her a pass to cuck him. So his attitude of “since I am a cuck I may as well learn from it” is just weak and wrong. A healthy couple would talk about why his wife is so sexually repressed - they probably would discover that she doesn’t want her husband to think of her as a slut and with other men she doesn’t have to worry about what they think and that frees her up sexually with them. That discovery/admission would give them a healthy starting point to improve their marriage without having to have her cuck him. This guy WANTS to be a cuck. Hopefully his wife will discover a better man in the process they’ve begun and she will leave this wussy loser.

patilliepatillie4 months ago

A well told story that held my interest but overall the comments below capture the gist of it well. The husband thinks he is being proactive, but it's not a loving progression. For her to do oral with another man first is ridiculous. But it is alos common.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That dumb bastard had to have her sister expand her horizons, and will very soon make her a whore, just like her teacher- HER SISTER!!

drbenchpress66drbenchpress664 months ago

Hmm nope not a fkin chance

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Then there's the possibility of STDs or other aids

murfncalmurfncalabout 2 months ago

SAD. IF YOUR WIFE IS FAITHFUL TO YOU THAT IS OWNERSHIP? SHE SHOULD BE FAITHFUL TO YOU DUH

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Kolejny idiosta opisuje swoją fantazje. Powinna kopac go jeszcze w dupe . Zastanów się co piszesz. Kretynizm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifestyle66@Lifestyle66
I've enjoyed writing for my own benefit in the past. Being a geek in my previous careers, learning to write a good story is now a challenge for my spare time. I'm an older male interested in the Loving Wives category, with those stories involving consensual sharing. I don't...