All Comments on 'Do We Really Know Our Wives?'

by Greg15

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
baulloyder68baulloyder68about 4 years ago
Do we really know our wives?

The answer to that is NO. No matter how long you have been together and how much you think you know her, you never really know her AT ALL.

From loving wife to swinger to espionage spy.

I enjoyed the story, who-da-thunk a swinger story would turn into a cloak and dagger story.

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
Very good installment

Although it comes as great suprise she was a spy all the way in Chapt 3. This is now setting up as a thriller - I am in!

I thought this was a standard hub & wife explore swinging story, but this has taken a much more soohisticated turn. It is a surprise to my expectations, and a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bizarre turn

I have really enjoyed the series so far and was looking forward to fun in the exotic lication of Thailand, but instead it took a bizarre turn and introduced a backstory for Angela that was unnecessary. However I hope there are more fun times back home but this last episode left me wanting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is Loving Wives

I think your writing is great and am happy that the husband is equally sharing in the love making, but this is loving wives. It would be even better if you would shed more light on the wife scenes with her lover. To only hear about what the husband does with his lovers defeats the purpose of why we visit the loving wives page. The wife’s dynamic is what adds more of the edge and emotion. If not, you would be better to post in erotic couplings. 4 starts thus far.

argeelogargeelogover 3 years ago

Well...this series has certainly taken a radical turn. Could be really good but only if you continue with their return home and some more explanation of her background......please !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have got to agree with argeelog please continue the story with a return home and so more background. Would also like to see how she manipulated Greg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good! Yours are some of the best stories that Literotica has to offer. Strong relationships with loving couples that have fun and enjoy life. With each other and others. Sure, some prefer to read stories with humiliation and control and that sort of story is very well represented on the website. Plenty of us though that prefer sexy stories that feel good without demolishing the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I had suspected that Angela had hidden skills so it was great to see some of them brought out to play. It would be so nice to see her gain some agency with her skills and bring her forth. There’s so much potential for her to be the secret agent. Her backstory could fill so many stories. Go for it! Flesh her out. We need more heroines!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGreg15@Greg15
I have always enjoyed a happy and full life, so I try and reflect this in my stories. I write based on my experiences; however, I naturally include a little fantasy to enliven the tale. As my gorgeous wife is quite open minded, you may incorrectly distinguish what is a real ex...