All Comments on 'Do You Dare'

by Salacious_Scribe

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding story

Felt it could have ended at the bar

leeroy jenkinsleeroy jenkinsalmost 4 years ago
Scoring irregularities

Like the story so far as page 5 but on previous page the score was 28 vs 27. Then on page 5 it’s 32 vs 24. Because of the 2 dare challenge from losing the race. Not sure it effects overall story, but it’s a glaring mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Voting!

I am in as far as page three. Thoroughly intrigued.

Am voting now, as I am sure it won't fail from here. Am going to print it to be able to finish the story.

Duncan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
game

you had me until the basketball game . that is where I lost interest in the story as thats when the story changed from dare to (couldn't come with anything here) was going with five stars until then so it ended with a 3 star. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It fell off

It was a really hot story at the beginning with ashley and jennifer seeming to create a friendship from the dares but it fell off a bit when it was revealed that mike was in on it, then the basketball game completely ruined it, from there it just went from a hot humiliation to just bullying and debasing ashley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Kept me reading till the end.

Very good story, would love to fulfill some/all of the dares. Maybe Jennifer could have been a bit more degrading and forceful with Ashley in the 12 hours she had to control her. The basketball game was a good reward for Ashley rather than humiliating. Keep writing your stories, they are very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story

This story was EXCELLENT because it gave amazing details that you could see all of this happening. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Amazing story the details were great . Would have loved anouther page detailing the fantasy tho was looking forward to that, as soon as I read that was what Jennifer was doing . And maybe anouther story about how Scott gets with Ashley and they build a relationship and explore more .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Started off good but the ending was crap and if I was Ashley I think Jennifer would be dead afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

with the dare ashley gets Jessica to clean her feet! the author have doubled up that story needs to b edited!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Somewhere between atrocious and ridiculous plot line. Lack of understanding of English composition and sentence structure. Jumping from present to past tense in the same sentence. Does not deserve even half a star.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very nice start!

Escalates way to fast, and the whole basketball thing.... no idear why anyone would watch that.

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P6 months ago

Grate story and set up. Appreciate the thought that goes into these where the whole sinario is revealed to be a competent set up.

Well done and hope you continue to submit stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSalacious_Scribe@Salacious_Scribe
Updated 9/2/21 "Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of but do it in private and wash your hands afterward." Robert A. Heinlein "That goes double for erotica writers." Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ Sal de Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe."™️ is a nom de pl...