Do You Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've only known each other for a short time, and yet, I feel like we were always destined to meet. Every time you touch me, my body quivers with excitement..." Ashley dredged her mind for a few more cliches to express how she felt right now. Realizing she'd finished, she cast a quick look at Jennifer, then typed the final words, "Love, Ashley." Shyly, but at the same time proudly, she handed the phone to Jennifer for her inspection.

Jennifer read the text on the screen. She looked up at Ashley, her eyes glistening. She entered her phone number and sent the letter to herself before returning the phone to Ashley. "That was hot", she said, "Definitely a 5."

Jennifer 10, Ashley 9

After taking a swallow of her drink, Jennifer tapped the button on the screen. She read the next dare aloud: "Jennifer: Switch two items of clothing with Ashley".

Jennifer sat there, not moving. She was only wearing three items in total, so one way or another, she was about to flash something. She looked at Ashley, "Well hun, pick two items that I'm wearing and then swap yours for mine." She sat there, watching the other woman waiting for her reaction.

Ashley sat back in stunned silence as she processed what Jennifer had told her. Grabbing hold of her blouse again, Ashley looked at Jennifer with wild eyes and opened to her mouth to reply. No words came out, though, and she closed her mouth as the realization of what was about to unfold hit her. Jennifer was only wearing three items. Jennifer wasn't even wearing shoes or jewelry.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God..." Ashley whispered. She was shaking now. Jennifer only had a top, bottom, and wrap. Jennifer's bikini bottoms covered less than Ashley's panties. She found herself contemplating two possible solutions. She could flee, or she could strip off her blouse and bra and get a bikini top and wrap in exchange. Her eyes darted from one male patron to the next, and her hands felt frozen to where they rested on the bar.

With shaking hands, she forced one hand up to her blouse and by rote began to undo the buttons. Every button required immense willpower to open. She felt like she was running a marathon. Three buttons had been undone when the bartender noticed what Ashley was doing. She felt his stare burn into her and lost her nerve. She sat, rooted to the barstool, not daring to look at anyone. She felt like she hadn't moved for minutes, as her hand held the top of her now unbuttoned blouse closed.

Ashley closed her eyes and ripped the garment off her chest. She flung it at Jennifer. Jennifer sat there watching Ashley, making no move to take off her clothes. Swearing to herself, Ashley flung a protective arm across her chest and fumbled at the clasp at the back of her bra.

The sound of glass shattering drew attention to the bar and everyone saw the pretty brunette in her bra. The bartender was nudging some patrons, getting them to look at Ashley. Her cheeks were now the reddest they'd been all night. Her hands were shaking uncontrollably as she unfastened the clasp. Slipping it off, one arm across her breasts, she flung the bra onto the blouse that Jennifer held.

Ashley knew that the breaking glass had drawn all eyes to her, naked from the waist up. The conversation that had resumed faded away, replaced by complete silence. Looking at Jennifer, Ashley pleaded for her to hurry with the clothes swap.

With all eyes on them, Jennifer stood up and stretched, drawing out Ashley's agony. She slowly, seductively began to unfasten and remove her wrap. She slipped it off her shoulders, and let it fall to the floor, where it puddled at her feet. She bent over, her butt pointed at the crowd, and picked it up. She stood there in her bikini, meticulously folding her wrap, and placed it on the bar as far from Ashley as she could. Jennifer then picked up Ashley's blouse and put it on, buttoning it up.

Ashley looked on in shock as Jennifer slid her arms inside the shirt and removed her bikini top under the shirt. She triumphantly held her swimsuit top aloft, and then threw it on top of her wrap. Then she grabbed the bra, she pulled it inside the shirt and contorted herself getting it secured. As she did, she couldn't help but notice that Ashley hadn't made one move toward the clothes waiting for her on the bar.

Ashley pouted as she watched Jennifer change. She couldn't believe Jennifer didn't expose herself to the lecherous eyes around them. Acute embarrassment was now painted all over her trembling body. The bartender and several other men were openly staring at the topless woman. She tried to keep one arm across her breasts in an attempt at preserving some small semblance of dignity.

"Jennifer, please!" Ashley hissed in wanting Jennifer to pass her the clothes. After a few seconds, Ashley realized that Jennifer wasn't going to hand over her clothes. Ashley hopped off the barstool and stumbled toward the neat stack of clothing. She grabbed the wrap and the bikini top with one hand.

She tried to get the wrap around her with one hand. A task that should have was easy under less stressful conditions. Now though, her hands shook and her nerves at their breaking point, she couldn't do it. With a small whimper, Ashley concluded that she'd need both hands to dress.

She knelt between two stools, trying to hide, as she pulled on the bikini top. She knew that several people were getting a good look at her breasts and painfully erect nipples. She couldn't understand why a small thrill ran through her as she looked at the men and saw one filming her.

Finally, she got the top secured and the wrap in place. Her chest was heaving, and she brazenly winked at the guy who was filming her before returning to her seat. Blocking out the whispers and stares for a moment, she concentrated on her drink and managed to slam it like a shot. Before she even had a chance to turn to Jennifer, she found another one placed in front of her.

"On the house," the bartender told, with no small amount of amusement evident in his voice.

Ashley managed a weak smile and looked at Jennifer wide-eyed. 'At least that was the most revealing of the dares on that phone, wasn't it?' Ashley thought to herself.

She replayed the last few minutes in her mind. She shocked herself when she realized that a part of her hoped that the game would push her even further. Through the embarrassment, Ashely felt another unfamiliar emotion rising up and taking control. She searched Jennifer's eyes for a hint of what she was thinking. Ashley could only think of the very first dare that she heard come from that app.

Jennifer smiled at Ashley. "You did great hun. Too bad it was my dare, and you need to give me a score."

Ashley's mouth fell open as she became aware of the conversations all around them. The bartender brought several drinks to them from the appreciative crowd. All eyes were on the brazen pair as those who missed the show learned about it from the lucky few who saw everything.

Ashley realized that she was falling behind, she was also incredibly self-conscious. Her mismatched outfit let even to new-comers know that something was going on. She risked a few looks at the crowd and knew that no one cared about baseball anymore now.

Ashley looked back at Jennifer and considered what to score that dare. Jennifer had swapped clothing. But it was Ashley who'd had to expose her breasts to the public. "Three!" Ashley said, with a hint of defiance. "Only three this time." With a mad rush of adrenaline, she almost felt exhilarated as she rediscovered her competitive streak.

"I'm deducting one point for each of the breasts these people didn't get to see." Pointing in Jennifer's direction, Ashley experimented with brazen self-confidence. "We'll have to make it up to them soon, won't we?" she finished.

Jennifer 13, Ashley 9

"And here I thought I would get a 5 for being clever enough no to make a spectacle of myself," Jennifer pouted. She took one of the drinks in front of her and sipped it as she watched Ashley tap the phone screen to get her dare. After a moment, only two words appeared after her name: KISS JENNIFER.

Ashley looked at the screen and re-read the dare. Looking up at Jennifer, something fired in Ashley, and she decided it was time to make a stand.

Jennifer had humiliated her and made her strip while everyone watched. Now it was her turn to take control. Finding her hidden reserve of competitiveness, Ashley came up with a plan. She slid off her barstool and leaned against the bar. She pulled Jennifer to her, their breasts pressed together.

Looking deep into Jennifer's eyes, Ashley leaned in, grazing her lips against Jennifer's. At the same time, she ran both hands down the back of her former blouse now worn by her beautiful partner. She teased Jennifer again, flicking her tongue on Jennifer's lips, before pulling back. Her hand's eased down, past the blouse, and brushed against the bikini bottoms.

Holding eye contact for a moment, Ashley kissed Jennifer. As their tongues danced the tango, Ashley eased the bikini bottoms down. Soon she had exposed a full two inches of anal cleavage to the enthralled crowd. When Jennifer pulled away, Ashley darted in for a last kiss and recovered Jennifer's bottom.

Taking in a deep breath after the exertions of the kiss, Ashley leaned in and whispered into Jennifer's ear, "How was that?"

Jennifer remained motionless for several moments. Only her eyelids moved up and down as she processed what happened. "That was...well it was...shit...I liked it. I give it 4 stars. Would've been 5 if you hadn't exposed my ass crack; that wasn't part of the dare, was it?." She smiled at her competitor showing she wasn't angry. Several of the guys had now moved to the bar from the tables to get a better look at the women. Jennifer 13, Ashley 13.

Jennifer reached past Ashley and tapped the phone screen. "Jennifer: You are the Playmate of the month. Ashley is a photographer. Let her pose you and take your picture". Jennifer's cocky smile faded as she read this one. She finished the drink she had already started and did two extra shots before turning to Ashley. "Well, do you have a camera to use?" Several of the male patrons nearby proffered their cell phones to the wild ladies.

Ashley felt a wicked smile emerge on to her face as she realized that the odds were beginning to turn in her favor. For the first time in this contest, a faint flicker of self-confidence began to bloom inside her. Looking at the men nearby, she saw they had focused on Jennifer.

Ashley hopped off her barstool, and strutted around Jennifer, checking her out. With everyone's attention on Jennifer, Ashley felt emboldened. She used her hands to frame the perfect shot. Not surprisingly, Jennifer's face was not the center of any of the shots Ashley was planning.

She declined the offered phones, electing to use her own. She toyed with her phone, considering filters. She hoped her stalling tactics were filling Jennifer with nervous anticipation.

" I don't know much about Playmates" Ashley chirped, "but I don't remember them wearing blouses. I feel bad that our audience missed seeing your chest when we changed clothes."

A feeling of euphoria replaced the humiliation of the past few minutes. Ashley leaned in and whispered, "Perhaps, my Playmate should open that blouse nice and wide." She savored those last three words and the low rumble of salacious snickering from the crowd.

The smile faded from Jennifer's face, and she glared at Ashley. But as fast as it disappeared, it returned. "Where do you want me to pose?" she asked, as she unbuttoned her blouse.

Ashley smiled back as she watched her undo the buttons on the blouse. She could almost feel the anticipation building as everyone stopped to watch. Ashley hoped that Jennifer would feel a little embarrassment from the exposure. Ashley's bra covered more than Jennifer's bikini top, but it wasn't meant for public viewing.

With the last button undone, Ashley glanced at the bartender and pointed at the bar top as a silent question. He nodded, and his eyes were dancing in delight. Smiling at him in thanks, Ashley turned back to Jennifer. "Now, let's have you on all fours, on top of the bar," she purred.

Ashley heard several men groan in excitement. She felt her face go red a the thought of what she was about to do. She steeled herself with resolve and helped Jennifer up and waited for her to get into position.

Slowly, deliberately, at almost glacial speed, Ashley took pictures from several different angles. She then choose one that gave her a clear shot of Jennifer's face and breasts. Ashley loved how they nestled down into the bra and the blouse hung like soft curtains around her body. As Jennifer adjusted herself on the bar, her boobs swayed seductively. Biting her lip, Ashley took several photos of the exposed woman, before giving her a bold wink.

She knew that Jennifer would get even, but she knew she had to live in the moment. And this moment was all hers. "Not bad," she said, "not bad at all. What do you think guys? Scale of one to five?"

The men nearby raised their hands, all showing 5 fingers. Over the hoots and whistles, Ashley called out, "Alright! The judges have spoken! 5 out 5 for Jennifer!"

Jennifer 18, Ashley 13

Jennifer hopped off the bar leaving the blouse open, "You better send me a copy of those pics."

Ashley tapped the screen. Sighing, Ashley felt a slight shiver return as she waited for her next challenge. Jennifer, looking over her shoulder, erupted in laughter as the next challenge appeared.

Ashley couldn't believe her eyes. Her courage wavered as she read the dare out loud, "Ashley: Take some clothes off, You choose which items. Run around the room spinning the clothes over your head. Jennifer will record this on video."

Jennifer leaned in, purring in her ear, "5 stars if you go naked, 4 if you only show your tits, otherwise 3 is the best you can do." Jennifer stood there waiting for Ashley to come out of her stupor.

Ashley felt the color drain from her face. Her mind was reeling, and she felt lightheaded like she might faint. Holding on to the bar for support, Ashley wondered if she could convince Jennifer to show mercy. Convince her to keep her top and panties for a four. One look at Jennifer and she realized there would be no negotiating.

Her nervousness returned with a vengeance. , Her fingers fumbled with the wrap that let her keep a semblance of modesty. Eventually, she peeled it off, revealing the bikini top underneath. She sensed the men's growing curiosity. It didn't take a mind reader to know that they were all wondering how much she would be willing to reveal. She was five points down. She almost started to run waving the wrap. Before she took three steps she came to a halt, knowing that she'd have to take a larger risk. If she lost, Jennifer would control her for 12 hours.

She tried to block out the leering men who'd become enthralled with the antics of the two competitors. Ashley's trembling hand found the back ties of the bikini top. With a simple pull on the string, she felt the fabric loosen. Before she could change her mind, Ashley was topless. The bikini top in her hands. the crowd whistled in appreciation. The catcalls didn't help her state of mind, and she stood there topless, for almost a minute.

Realizing the longer she stood still, the longer she'd be topless. She forced her legs and knees to move from a few lumbering steps into an easy jog. She dashed around the room, waving her clothes over her head, keeping her focus on her path and not the people. She ran for an eternity and a half, or so it seemed. She felt like she was in an episode of Baywatch. Running in slow motion letting everyone watch her breasts jiggle, unfettered by clothing. In reality, only about ten seconds past as she streaked through the bar. Before reaching the end of her ordeal, she realized that her nipples were harder than they had ever been. Her obvious arousal only added to her humiliation.

Finally, she found herself back at her starting point. Topless and humiliated, Ashley returned to the bar. She hurriedly put the bikini top back on and secured the wrap around her. Looking at Jennifer, she realized that the other woman had recorded her. She had forgotten about that part of the dare. Her topless run was not a temporary embarrassment. It would exist forever, in glorious high-resolution video. She hoped that Jennifer would at least be discreet with the recording. As she looked around, she saw more phones in the hands of the patrons. Any hopes of keeping her streak quiet evaporated in an instant.

Despite her embarrassment, she felt a stirring emotion deep inside. A small part of her was curious about what would happen if she lost.

"I didn't count on everyone filming you, so I'll give you a 4," Jennifer conceded. "I'd buy you a drink, but our fans have bought us enough to give us alcohol poisoning." Jennifer laughed, pointing at the bartender carrying a tray load of drinks over to them. Jennifer 18, Ashley 17.

Word must have gotten around because the bar was getting packed, and not all the newcomers were men. Jennifer picked up the phone and took a deep breath. She tapped the screen and closed her eyes, not sure if she wanted to see what she had to do.

Ashley read the dare first and looked around the room. She wondered if Jennifer would give up when she heard it. A

Ashley read "Jennifer: line up everyone in the room who is wearing anything pink. Jennifer must kiss or lick the skin closest to the pink item."

Jennifer exhaled, opened her eyes, and read the dare for herself. Keeping her expression neutral, she took a large sip from her drink and called the bartender over. She whispered in his ear. As he listened a broad grin grew on his face.

As he strode onto the dance floor, all eyes turned toward him. The crowd sensed something was about to happen and the room grew quiet. "Ladies and gentlemen, we need your help," he announced. "If you're wearing pink and want to take part, please line up shoulder to shoulder right here."

No one moved for a moment as they all looked around, no one wanted to be the first volunteer. After a short wait, a woman wearing a very proper black business suit with a white blouse stood up. She took off her blazer to reveal the bright pink bra underneath. She also slid her skirt down a bit exposing the waistband of the matching panties. One by one, eight other people lined up, some of them opening shirts or pants. One man even pulled his pants up to show off his pink Betty Boop socks.

Once everyone was in position, the bartender walked over to Jennifer. He put his arm around her, and stated, "this lady has to lick or kiss bare flesh, closest to the pink you're wearing. If you would rather not take part, please sit down."

Not only did all the participants in line remain standing, two more men and one woman joined the group. One of the newcomers dropped his pants to show his pink boxers. The other had a pink tie, and he unbuttoned his shirt. The lady asked, "I want to wait until last before I display my pink."

Jennifer tipped her head in agreement and walked up to the first person in line. She saw a pink bracelet, so she took the woman's hand and kissed it.

The second person had pink eyeglasses, so Jennifer kissed her on the tip of her nose.

The third was the guy with the pink socks so Jennifer got on all fours and kissed both his shins.

The fourth was the tie guy. Jennifer kissed him on the right nipple, then sucked it into her mouth. Once she had a nice vacuum seal, she pulled her head back until it escaped her lips with a loud, almost obscene pop.

The fifth was the lady with the pink lingerie. Jennifer pulled apart the top of her button-down blouse as far as possible. She leaned down and kissed the top of each of her breasts. Then dropping to her knees, she slid her head under her skirt. Everyone watched in amazement as the woman moaned in pleasure from whatever Jennifer was doing. There was a cacophony of cheers, whistles, and applause while Jennifer pleasured the other woman.