Do You Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contestant number six was a man wearing a pink dress shirt, so Jennifer left a large hickey on his neck.

Seventh was another pink tie, so she pulled up his shirt and flicked her tongue into his belly button.

The eighth was a guy in pink boxers. As Jennifer approached him, he pulled his semi-hard cock out and waved it at her. He smirked at his own cleverness. Everyone in the bar froze, wondering what Jennifer would do. Jennifer looked at the twitching penis for a moment, and without a word dropped to her knees and kissed the tip. She let the head slip into her mouth for a split second. Before she pulled back and smiled at the guy who had a huge grin on his face and a fully erect cock.

As he tried to stuff his swollen member back into his shorts, Jennifer told the others, "I'll be right back." She walked over to the bar and drank a shot, then returned to the rest of the participants.

As Ashley watched, she felt amazed at the audacity of their audience. As Jennifer worked through them, Ashley became even more amazed at her audacity.

She watched as Jennifer approached the next person, a woman with pink lipstick. Jennifer gave her a passionate french kiss. Their tongues danced and Jennifer pulled back a bit so everyone saw their tongues intertwined. When they separated, the woman handed Jennifer something. Then she kissed her cheek and returning to her seat. 'Only three more.' Jennifer thought to herself.

The next two guys were wearing pink flowers in their suit lapels. Jennifer ran her tongue from the collar of their shirt to their jawline.

Finally, Jennifer was standing in front of the woman who wasn't displaying anything pink. She smiled at Jennifer, "I want to sit while we do this." The bartender brought over a bar stool, and the lady sat sank into it while pulling her skirt up to her waist. Everyone could see she was commando. She spread her lips apart showing her moist pink pussy.

The entire room froze, and several cameras flashed. Jennifer shrugged her shoulders and said "What's good for the goose...", as she dropped to her knees. She kissed the woman right on her moist sex, letting her tongue dart inside her. Every guy in the room had their phone out and was recording the two women.

Using the distraction, Ashley slipped a hand into her panties. Rubbing, slowly at first, but then with increased vigor, Ashley felt her juices begin to flow. This was the first time she had ever done this in public, and it felt wonderful. Her fingers danced over her clit, she saw Jennifer had stopped kissing the stranger's pussy. She had started kissing the same woman on her other lips, giving her a taste of her own nectar. Ashley almost reached her climax but forced herself to stop when Jennifer returned.

Jennifer strutted over to Ashley, "Well, how'd I do?" she asked, before downing another shot.

Ashley couldn't reply immediately. She sat there, flustered, painfully aware of how wet she was. Cruelly denied her she found herself hungry for the next dare. A part of her that she never knew existed was begging for the opportunity to Jennifer. Facing her opponent, Ashley croaked the word "Five."

Jennifer 23, Ashley 17

Jennifer was acting with more confidence than she felt. While she had used this app before, it was never this public, with an audience, or a stranger. She wasn't sure how much more she could take. She knew that there were some dares she wouldn't do. Even with a trusted lover, never mind with or in front of strangers. Sighing she saw Ashley signal her to tap open the next dare.

Jennifer tapped the screen and read, "Ashley: You are a dog. Jennifer is your owner. Let her put a collar and leash on you and take you for a walk. Make sure to mark your territory."

Jennifer laughed out loud as she read this one. She looked at Ashley. "Remember the picture dare? Well, I don't know many dogs that wear clothes..." She smiled at Ashley and waited for her response.

After Jennifer read the dare, she asked the bartender to get a few belts. While he was getting the belts, Jennifer pulled out a scarf she had in her bag to use as a collar.

Ashley struggled to contain herself as the words sunk in. She was six points down, she had to keep up otherwise Jennifer would dominate her for half a day. Half a day of being subject to the whims of this amazingly sexy woman. Half a day of being at her mercy. Ashley had never felt so aroused in her life. She was unsure about this dare though. She'd been topless twice already, but naked, and marking her territory might just be a bridge too far.

The men around them were having their minds blown by the show they were putting on. For a brief moment, Ashley wondered why the staff hadn't stopped them yet. Then she realized that with the near-capacity crowd, the sales of booze and food would be through the roof.

Standing up, in a mild state of shock, Ashley repeated the removal of her bikini top and wrap. It almost didn't feel so bad this time. Her breasts swayed into view, again, she still covered them up with her arm. Then it struck her that if she was on all fours, she couldn't hide them. They would hang down and swing freely for all to see. Ashley closed her eyes and tried not to climax on the spot.

Forcing herself to overcome her modesty, she unzipped the skirt. It fell down her legs and puddled around her feet. Without thinking, she bent over to pick it up, pulling her panties tight on her ass. Standing up, she handed it to Jennifer. She was now more exposed than she'd ever been in front of strangers. Only wearing her damp panties, Ashley whispered, "Can I keep my panties on and still get 5 points?"

Jennifer tied the bandanna around Ashley's neck, "I didn't complain when I was posing for you. You could've had me naked. You didn't. Besides, I've never seen a dog wear panties, have you?"

Jennifer waited for Ashley to remove the last shred of her dignity, and wondered if Ashley had reached her limit. Jennifer smirked at the other woman, waiting for her response.

Ashley's mouth went dry at Jennifer's words. She reached for a drink and finished it off in one long gulp. Shaking visibly, she ignored everyone around her. Ashley realized that she'd be the first one to completely expose herself to this audience. As that thought crossed her mind, she wondered if things could get more embarrassing. Grasping her panties, she ignored the applause from the expectant crowd. Ashley eased the last of her modesty onto the floor of the bar. Her soft, brown, well-trimmed hair exposed for all the strangers to see.

Standing naked in front of Jennifer, it felt like hundreds of eyes were burning into her skin. The bandanna around her neck seemed to be choking her. She waited mutely for whatever was coming next. Jennifer pointed to the floor and waited for Ashley to get in position. Ashley sank to her knees, a feeling of defeat washing over her.

As soon as she was on all fours, Jennifer looped the belt around the bandanna to act as a leash. Ashley waited on all fours, naked, collared, and leashed. There was a piece of her that demanded to know what kind of good, decent, respectable woman acted like this? Ashley blushed as she struggled with the internal conflict.

Jennifer took hold of the leash and began to lead Ashley around the room. She would stop every few tables and command Ashley to sit, rollover, and beg. To add to the indignity, the onlookers took pictures of her from all angles in every position. No part of her wasn't exposed to the crowd, her hard nipples, her dripping pussy, and even her little puckered hole.

Ashley's mind was a sea of confusing emotions. Out of the madness and confusion though, a salient thought emerged. She still had to mark her territory. She was incredibly wet, from her ignominy of being treated like a dog. With an out-of-body detachment, she crawled over to a barstool and rubbed her wet pussy on the leg.

Once Ashley had smeared her essence on the barstool, Jennifer led Ashley back to their seats.. She dropped the leash and smirked.

"Gentleman, if you lent me a belt, come and get it." She told the crowd.

Suddenly several men surrounded Ashley to retrieve their belts. While getting them, they took the liberty of caressing the naked woman. When Jennifer finally shooed them away, Ashley gathered her clothes and dressed. As she pulled on her skirt, her mind refused to believe what she had done.

She held the wrap tight to her body as she finished dressing. She could feel the cold sweat that had broken out all over her body. Ashley couldn't make eye contact with anyone, and could still feel the fondling hands on her skin. For all her embarrassment though, a survivor's euphoria was beginning to breakthrough. She'd survived the most embarrassing moment of her life. She made eye contact with Jennifer and realized her opponent had an awful lot of humiliation to catch up on.

Finally, she got the wherewithal to ask, "How.... how did... How did I do?" The words stuttering and stumbling out of her mouth. "Surely I... earned a five?"

Ashley almost didn't care about her score. She wanted to see what humiliating dare the app would offer Jennifer. She was certain that there couldn't be anything more embarrassing than what she'd done.

"Oh, darlin', that was most definitely a 5. If I tried to give you less, there would be a riot." Several guys nearby started to cheer and clap at Jennifer's comment.

Jennifer 23, Ashley 22

Jennifer leaned in close to her competitor, and whispered, "I've never seen that dare before. I'm not sure I could have done it. Good job girlfriend. I'm proud of you." Ashley beamed with pride at Jennifer's words.

After taking a few sips of their drinks, Jennifer took a deep breath and braced herself for her next dare. She cautiously tapped the GO button and read out loud: "Jennifer: take off all your clothes and lay down. Ashley will use whipped cream to design a bikini on you."

The bartender heard the dare and handed two cans of whipped cream to Ashley. Jennifer looked at Ashley, and mused, "I guess it's my turn to get naked."

Without waiting for a response, Jennifer dropped the still unbuttoned blouse to the floor. She unfastened the bra and dropped it on top of the blouse. With her right arm covering her naked breasts, she shimmied out of her bikini bottoms. Her left hand covered her mons.

The bartender cleared a stretch of the bar so Jennifer could lay down. As she lay there waiting for Ashley to cover her in whipped cream, someone called out "Wait! How will the whipped cream get cleaned off?" Several guys started clamoring for the opportunity to help clean her up.

The bartender held up his hand. "How about an auction? The highest bidder gets to pick a half to clean, second highest gets the other half."

With Jennifer laying on the bar, naked, the Bartender conducted an auction. Several guys used the auction as an excuse to examine the naked woman they were bidding on. More than one customer got a quick feel of her breasts, and one slipped a finger in her pussy.

Ashley stood there laughing, glad Jennifer was nude and on display for everyone. It was about time. All too soon, in Ashley's opinion, the auction was over and the winners paid. The guy with the pink boxers bid $550 and was the winner. The second highest was the lady who had Jennifer kiss her pussy. She bid $520.

As they paid, the guy said, "I want the right side, you can have the left." The lady smiled in agreement.

The bartender put the cash in front of the girl's seats. "Winner keeps the cash," he told them, hoping to up the competition.

Jennifer felt completely exposed, and very excited. She almost didn't want to get covered. She was dying to let the two strangers lick and suck on her body to get the satisfaction she craved. Ashley started to shake up the first can of whipped cream, as Jennifer said, "please, be kind."

Ashley toyed with the bottles making Jennifer squirm in anticipation. Absentmindedly shaking them, Ashley reflected on what Jennifer made her do. As she walked over to her 'canvas', she mulled over Jennifer's request to 'be kind'. Smiling, she leaned in close to Jennifer. "I'll be kind," Ashley whispered, "to the auction winners."

With that, Ashley stepped in close to Jennifer. She couldn't resist hovering a hand over the prone woman's body. Ashley's hand barely touched Jennifer's breasts. She watched her nipples harden as her hand caused air to pass over them. Ashley slid the hand over Jennifer's tight stomach. Letting the faintest touch of skin cause Jennifer to moan. Finally, Ashley's wandering hand found itself hovering over Jennifer's exposed pussy. The woman had a very well maintained pussy, and Ashley almost wished she'd joined in the bidding. With a very indelicate motion, Ashley stroked Jennifer's clit several times.

Jennifer arched her back in pleasure at the light contact with her clit. Her hips rocked forward to increase the pressure on the distended bud. Ashley pulled away and Jennifer groaned in frustration. Ashley took one of the cans and placed the nozzle on Jennifer's right nipple, and let it dance around her areola.

Ashley began to apply the whipped cream. A generous dollop to each breast and lines over Jennifer's shoulders for the straps. Ashley bit her lip to try and stop herself from giving in to the urge to lick Jennifer clean. Ashley applied another glob of whipped cream to Jennifer's crotch. A naive observer might think Ashley was trying to provide Jennifer with plenty of cover. The real reason was to make sure the clean up lasted as long as possible.

Ashley decided that this was her chance to get sweet revenge. Ashley parted Jennifer's lips and sprayed about half a can of the cream inside her. Looking at the winners, Ashley told them, "I'm afraid you'll have to be quite through to ensure you get all the cream."

Adding a few more 'straps' to the bathing suit, Ashley stepped back and admired her work. "Well..." she said, "This is worthy of a few photographs? Anyone in the audience have a camera?" Cameras flashed for the next minute, as Jennifer lay there in her whipped cream bikini. The auction winners couldn't contain themselves as they awaited their prize.

Ashley decided that enough photos had been taken, and instructed everyone except for the winners to step back. Ashley gestured to the male winner that it was him to claim his prize. He moved in, almost shaking in anticipation. As he leaned over Jennifer, his tongue began to lick off the cream from Jennifer's right breast. Long, teasing strokes of his tongue removed lines of the cream, leaving the nipple until last. He went around the areola in a circle, and he could feel the diamond hardness of Jennifer's nipple. Finally, the nipple was revealed, and Ashley heard a low moan. She didn't know whether it was from the man, Jennifer, or both.

With Jennifer's right breast thoroughly cleaned, the man set to work on the bikini bottom. Making sure to leave the left side unmolested, he went down on Jennifer. As he probed her, Ashley wondered if he was still finding whipped cream. Coughing politely, Ashley got the man's attention and pointed to the female winner.

Sighing, in annoyance, the man pulled his face away from the now bare pussy. Stepping back, and looking satisfied, he waved the lady over. Stepping forward, the woman started with Jennifer's already well-licked honey pot. Ashley wondered if there was any whipped cream left in there, given how much attention he paid to the slick hole.

Still, the woman made sure to explore every nook and cranny making sure every dollop was removed. Ashley heard quite a few moans from the crowd. When she looked around, she saw more than a few guys stroking themselves through their pants. There were even some ladies giving a few lucky guys head. Several seemed on the verge of a climax, and Ashley couldn't blame them.

Finally, with a loud smack of her lips, the woman reluctantly stopped. Jennifer was agonizingly close to orgasm when the woman stopped. She was tempted to finish herself off but held back to see what was going to happen next.

The lady hopped onto the bar straddling Jennifer. She then leaned down and started on the left breast. The tongue came at Jennifer fast and hard. She played with Jennifer's nipple and ran up and across her chest to take care of the bikini straps. The task would have only taken a few moments, but time seemed to freeze as the woman went to town. And then, almost as quickly as it had started, it was suddenly at an end. Jennifer was spotless. Not a single speck of whipped cream was left on her naked, prone body.

As the audience cheered, the man and the woman stepped back and took in their fellow patrons' applause. Forgetting her own earlier humiliations, Ashley joined in the celebration. As the cacophony died down, Ashley offered Jennifer a hand to help her down, saying "Five out of five, Jennifer. Five out of five."

Jennifer 28, Ashley 22.

Jennifer took several deep breaths to calm herself. She dressed carefully, making sure she didn't touch her clit. Afraid that the mere brush of her own fingers would drive her to climax. Once she had dressed, she told Ashley, "You know, this means war!" doing a passable impersonation of Bugs Bunny.

( • Y • ) ( • Y • ) ( • Y • )

Ch. 02 Leaving the Nest

Both women sat in their seats and sipped their drinks. When they built up enough artificial courage to continue, Ashley tapped the phone. She hoped she wouldn't have to get naked or humiliated again.

They both read the dare, "All players must race to somewhere outdoors and return. All players start with 3 items of clothing. Players will strip on the way out, and redress on the way back. The winner is the first player to make it back to the starting position fully clothed. The winner receives five stars, the loser must complete two dares for one score."

Ashley felt a shiver shoot through her body as she read the dare. Looking around, she realized this bar was a safe place for her exhibitionism. But to go outside, let strangers see her, it seemed somehow wrong. Ashley laughed at herself for that, amazed that any ounce of caution remained in her mind. Strangers had pictures and videos of her naked acting like a dog. She viewed the audience almost as friends from shared experiences. But out there, beyond the bar, was a huge unknown.

Her concerns about the feelings or opinions of strangers fell away when she realized what was at stake. She couldn't give up and risk letting Jennifer take that much of a lead. Not to mention having to complete two dares for one score. That was unthinkable. She again questioned whether she could survive Jennifer's treatment for 12 hours. Ashley shocked herself when she thought 'it would be fun to find out.'

Ashley tried to give Jennifer a determined look, saying "There's a bar across the street. We race across the street, touch the door, and return." Ashley closed her eyes, as she tried to stop herself from adding, "Wait. New rule. We have to get a kiss from the bouncer, and convince someone to slap our asses before we can start dressing."

Ashley realized if she got five points, she'd only be down by one, and Jennifer would have to do two dares. That might make Jennifer surrender, or at least give Ashley the edge she needed to win their bet. She waited to see if Jennifer was agreeable to her rules, or if she would try and negotiate.

Jennifer listened to Ashley's proposal, and thought to herself 'I've created a monster.'

To Ashley, she said, "So we're clear, we run to the bar across the street as we strip. Kiss the bouncer, get slapped on the ass, then run back here while getting dressed. The first one dressed and back in their seat is the winner."

Turning to the ever-present and helpful bartender, she said, "We'll need some observers. This way there's no debate that there was a kiss, slap and return. Could you ask a few of these lovely folks to help out."