Do You Dare

Story Info
Who knew surfing the dark web would have dire consequences..
3.1k words
3.31
11.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Order guns off the dark web, do it now". "It seems like you've finally lost it for all time, Omana." Rachael said, not so sure herself.

As a part of a dare, both the girls had managed to get in touch with a man off a chat room claiming to be the owner of a red room. A red room, although not definable in its true sense, was rumoured to house all kinds of unimaginable torture devices used for inflicting pain upon someone unlucky enough to get themselves in a bind with their owners, and this was then live streamed to all those who own just the right amount of bitcoin.

The man humoured them for a while, but his last text where he'd put down their exact location right to their house number, indicated otherwise...

His text should have probably set all kinds of alarms off in Rachael and Omana's head, for if it had not been for this one moment of foolishness, they would not have been in the colossal fuck up they were in now. Not sensing the threat they choose to go ahead and play a game of chicken seeing who would back out first, neither of them realising that there was no backing out now. They had sealed their fate the second they got that text.

Omana texted back. "Well then why don't you just come pick us up"

Almost immediately they got a text back,

"8:00 pm

The road outside

Dress appropriately

Being late will have consequences you cannot begin to comprehend"....

"I see no reason for us to go along with this, but now he knows where we live, and I don't want my mom opening the door to a guy who'd not think twice before chloroforming her'' Omana was shaken to her core but composed herself for Rachael's sake. "What's the worst that could go down, we'll be featured as hosts on Psychopath Daily. The least we could do is dress right" she continued in a tone that could not begin to reveal her true feelings.

She lent Rachael one of her dresses and decided to put on a satin slip dress for herself with an overcoat to fight the biting wind. "We're doing this then" Rachael exclaimed hesitantly.

By the time they left Omana's place, it was dark outside and with the autumn setting in, the cold was a lot more than what they'd expected. There was black limo waiting right across the street, and when they saw the driver indicating them to get in the back, it left them startled.

On getting in, Rachael asked the rather ominous looking driver "Where are you taking us?"

"First take off your coats and give them to me. You won't be needing them. As to where we are going, that's none of your business. Just put on the blindfolds kept next to you. Boss's orders." he snickered.

Just as Rahael was about to protest the car doors locked and the car started racing along the street. Rachael and Omana looked at each other trying their best to look brave but within they were filled with fear.

Having still not acted on the driver's orders he once again reminded them, this time in a much colder and threatening voice. The two of them slowly accepted their fate and reluctantly obliged. They removed their coats and passed them on to the driver through the small window which connected the back to the driver. Rachael once again tried asking the driver where they were going and who their boss was, but got no response.

Next came the blindfold's. They were made of smooth black satin, just thick enough to ensure they could not see anything. As soon as they put the blind folds on the car seemed to pick up speed. With each turn Rachel and Omana would fall out of their seat and come crashing into the door. The car also seemed to start getting colder. Omana put her hand against the vent to feel a blast of cold air entering the once warm interior of the car. Rachael almost instantly began to shiver and no amount of protests to the driver made it stop. It had been an hour since they were in the car, neither had any idea where they were going as they held onto each other as tightly as they could for some body heat. Omana could feel her nipples get hard due to the cold and instantly regretted her decision not to wear a bra.

After what seemed like an eternity the car finally slowed down and came to a stop.....

With the way the car's beep echoed, Omana figured they were in the basement of some building. Just as soon as the car halted, the driver didn't waste a second leading them out of the car but still maintained the blindfolds, and while doing this he took the opportunity to slightly brush his hands against her body in an inconspicuous manner.

In an unnerved voice, Rachael yet again asked the driver "Where are we going, where's this place. You'll have to tell me or else..." her voice wandered off, aware that there was not a thing she could possibly do in this situation. After walking for at least a minute, the driver led them up the staircase. The mood of the place resonated with the coldness the car had, which made Omana shiver, and she lightly rubbed her arms to try and warm herself up, all the while alert of how the slip barely managed to cover enough of her skin. "We're here" he announced. "And where's here?" Omana quipped. "I wonder what more a quick mouth like that could do. For now, I'd prefer you not using it at all till you're in the audience of our boss."

The revolting air surrounding the driver made both Rachael and Omana huddle together, where Omana then slightly squeezed Rachael's hands with unspoken words of comfort being exchanged between them...

The driver began to push them forward, clearly losing his patience. Each time exploring more and more of their body. Rachael felt the drivers hands veer all over her body starting with her shoulder and and going all the way till her ass.

Soon they were pushed into an old elevator just big enough for the three of them. Omana was pushed right against the driver's broad chest much to his pleasure. As the elevator began to go up the driver took out two pieces of rope and much to the surprise of the girls quickly tied both their hands behind them. Rachael wanted to protest but stopped herself. Her fear had begun to subside and was now replaced by her curiosity.

As they doors opened they were greeted by a blast of cold air and a roaring noise. A large black private jet stood ahead of them ready to take off. The driver continued to urge the girls towards the stairs leading to the jet as a strong gust wind pushed against them. Their tied hands made it almost impossible to walk straight with the wind, Omana was the first to fall soon followed by Racheal. The driver had reached the end of his patience. He grabbed Rachael and Omana by the waist nearly removing their dresses and carried them both on his shoulder with ease.

He roughly dropped both of them at the entrance of the jet and disappeared inside.

The moment rachael got up she could tell something was wrong. It was the raw aroma and the odd lighting. She could see red streaks of light enter through her blindfold. A shiver went down her spine as she continued to step further inside, Omana right behind her.....

As the girls were lying on the floor, the jet's whirring reverberated through their bodies, which resulted in Omana's slip riding up her legs, this only being made worse in all the duration of her ride. After an hour's worth of nausea, the jet was made to land and this time another man with a more professional demeanour helped them get off the vehicle after which without giving any prior notice, he took off the blindfolds off both their eyes in one go.

The sudden invasion of all the surrounding lights brought tears to Omana's eyes. When she finally managed to get her eyes open, she tried making sense of her surroundings. On looking straight ahead, a huge white mansion loomed before her eyes, but the surroundings seemed foreign to her. The realization that she was on an island hit her moments later, which then filled her with dread as she came to the conclusion that she had nowhere to run anymore.

"Follow me ladies" the man called out to them while making his way to the mansion's steps. Reluctantly, Omana followed him with Rachael cowering in her shadow for comfort as the events of the night so far had shaken her up badly. As the man opened the massive gates to the property, with eyes blurred by unshed tears Omana could make out the figure of a man in a dark shirt with a rugged face.

Omana felt his eyes pierce right through her, and after a moment longer than necessary he spoke in a firm but unconcerned voice "Such a tragic beauty. Not to keep you wondering anymore, I'm Jayden...

And welcome to my game. You my beautiful girls are going to experience pleasure and pain like never before. And if, my love, you make it through, the reward is unparalleled."

As Omana's eyes began to acquaint with the new surroundings a lump formed in her throat. The hall they stood in was unbelievably grand and looked like something directly from her fantasies. As her eyes continued to wander in glory, a large cage caught her attention. It looked like the entrance to a dungeon. Just as her thoughts began to wander as to what was inside a warm hand was placed against the small of her back. Jayden was standing over her and whispered in her ear, don't worry you will get there soon enough.

Jayden led the two of them deeper in the hall and began to explain the game. Your game shall begin in 1 hour and you will have 24 hours to complete all the levels. You must remember that this game is beyond anything you may have ever done in your life, and hence to get through it you will need to let go of any inhibitions you have. If you fail to complete this game in 24 hours there will be consequences and your only way out of this island is through it.

Just as Omana was about to ask a question Jayden removed two small cylindrical devices from his pocket.

Put them inside you he instructed. Omana and Racheal were appalled. Omana had had enough of this. She wanted to go home. Holding Rachael's hand Omana raised her voice and began stepping towards Jayden. "Who do you think you are. If you don't let us go right now- " Omana was cut off by a slap.

"Don't mistake my calm demeanour for tolerance. If you don't respect me and play along with my game things will get very bad very quickly. You wanted to know what's behind that cage. Raise your voice once more and i'll show you. You won't make the mistake again after that."

Anyways as I was saying. These devices are specially built by our RnD department. They have the ability to track your pain and pleasure levels. They also provide your body with the correct rhythm you need to participate in this game. You will have the next 40 mins to rest and collect anything you think you may need for the game from the store after which you will be on your own....

Forty minutes had passed and Omana was lying in wait with Rachael for Jayden to commence his twisted game. Their trip to the local supermarket had been a short but frantic one, as they had hoped the locals could help rescue them, but that led to no avail as they only conversed in their native language. In the end Jayden's guards caught on to their desperate attempts and dragged their resisting bodies right back to the entrance of the dungeon, where they had been waiting since for Jayden's arrival.

"I heard you've both been really bad" Jayden, who seemed to have materialized out of nowhere, spoke with an unnaturally calm voice that sent chills down Omana's spine. "Since I'd already made you aware of the consequences before such an unfortunate thing happened, I have no choice but to punish you for your deeds." :)

"Bend over" his voice boomed. Omana after having gone through all the events of the day, had lost her will to defy and detachedly went along with his command. All of Rachael's protests couldn't jolt her from the state she had resorted to. In the end she coldly said "Lets just entertain his demands. I want to see how far his foul mind could possibly go and the sooner we get through this, the sooner we leave."

Jayden laughed softly, and in one quick move he pulled Omana's dress up, her panties down and inserted his device inside her. A small gasp escaped Omana's mouth. "You accommodated that quite well. Someone's enjoying her time for sure." He then roughly pulled her up by her arms and jerked her so that her ear was just close enough to his mouth to be discreet, "I know you're trying hard to hide what you really feel but going by what I just saw, your body's just begging me to take you right here."...

He picked up her panties from the floor, soaking wet, and put them inside his pocket. The device instantly came to life rhythmically vibrating inside her. It was not strong enough to send her over the edge but enough to keep her wanting.

Next was Rachael's turn. The second Jayden tried to get hold of her she began squealing and kicking, one her kicks hitting Jayden in the stomach. Jayden's eyes flicked with anger as he staggered back due to the blow. Two guards standing by the side immediately took hold of her and stopped her movement. Jayden almost shouting ordered them to take her inside the dungeon and get her ready.

Jayden pulled Omana off the floor where she sat trying to catch her breath due to the constant edging and led her towards the dungeon. By the time they got there Rachael had already been bound to the 4 ends of a bed that lay in the centre of the room.

The room was filled with all kinds of toys and torture devices living true to the Red Room they had been luried in with all that time ago. Each wall had shelves filled with a different king of device. Some omana could recognize while others were so alien she barely understood how they could be used.

Jayden climbed onto the bed and ripped off rachael's panties from under her torn dress. He followed suit by inserting the device inside her. Racheal immediately began to shake, her tolerance being much less than Omana. Her moans grew louder with each passing second as she got closer and closer to the edge but never quite there. Jayden picked up a paddle from the table next to him and returned to the bed.

SMACK.. Keep quiet.

SMACK. Or i will keep going

SMACK.

Jayden began to litter Rachael's body with red marks until she stopped.

SMACK.

Rachael could no longer bear the pain.Her mind was conflicted between the pleasure between her legs and the plain that came with each blow. She was forced to keep her tongue bitten down just to ensure a moan did not escape her mouth...

"Seems like you've just managed to pass the first round." Jayden spoke to a now flushed and breathless Rachael.

"Anyway, how would you like me to do this to you Omana?" he continued, all the while looking at her, his head slightly tilted trying to read her expressions. "I would not."

"She's a difficult one, isn't she" he muttered under her breath while pushing back his hair, and then in a tone reflecting his annoyance, he ordered his guards, "Please guide the other one out of the room at least for the next hour." Jayden had a visible glint in his eyes when looked at Omana and said, "And now for your turn."

He pushed himself onto Omana with all his unbridled passion and went right for her lips. With Omana's back against the wall, he lifted her and made her hold onto him with her legs and continued to smother her with kisses making his way to her breasts. "I've had enough of your defiance. You will obey me now" He proceeded to leave bites all the way from her neck to her stomach. Cupping her breast in his hands, he started sucking it right through the fabric of her dress. All the while Omana was nothing but a mess of moans and gasps, with her apparent wetness dripping off her thighs. Then without notice, Jayden stopped mid-way and dropped Omana off his chest where she fell right to the floor unable to collect herself. "This is what you've done to me since I laid my eyes on you." She then raised her eyes to look at Jayden longingly. "I want you."

Without wasting a second, Jayden made his way towards Omana, picked her up from the floor into his arms and carried her towards the bed.

With one quick motion he ripped what was left of her dress off her body, leaving entirely naked. Wasting not a second he attacked her nipples, sucking and biting both of them simultaneously. Omana, unable to handle the pleasure, arched her back in response. She grabbed his hair pulling him closer moaning right in his ear.

He stood up from the bed slowly taking off his shirt and pants and slid back on top of her once again attacking her lips. His hand wandered all across her body, exploring every curve before finding her hands and pinning them on top.

With her hands bound above her, Omana arched her back and tried pushing herself closer towards him, their bodies rubbing ecstatically. Jayden used his spare hand and went between her legs finding and removing the device he had put inside her all that while ago. Omana's entire body let out a sigh as he pulled the device out, realising how much she missed the sensation the moment it left.

Jayden finally let go of her hands and began massaging her breast, pinching her rock hard nipples as hard as he possibly could every now and then.

Omana, struggling to stay in one place, used her now free hands and began exploring Jayden's chest, occasionally clawing him with her long nails leaving scratches and small trails of blood.

Neither of them were bothered by the pain anymore as the once clear line between pain and pleasure had been erased.