Do You Know Why I Pulled You Over?

Story Info
Crooked cops perform a roadside interrogation
750 words
3.57
40.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MacKenzie poppedeject on her 8-track player, pulled out the tape she had grown tired of, and fished through the pile of cartridges on her passenger seat for something harder.

It was pitch black on the interstate, and she was done with her work at the skin bar. The hot Arizona air pressed in through the car vents. The air conditioner was busted. Suddenly, a bright red light flashed behind her.

"Shit," said MacKenzie, "shit shitshit!" She pulled over, and waited for the officer to approach.

The highway patrol officer walking up to the vehicle was massive, built like a linebacker, and going bald. "Do you know why I pulled you over?"

MacKenzie gripped the wheel. "I don't know, officer."

"Ha, right. Why don't you go ahead and step out of the vehicle, ma'am?"

"What did I do?"

"Please step out of the vehicle."

MacKenzie did as she was told. She hadn't bothered changing, and was still wearing the sequin top and booty shorts she wore when she danced. She handed her license to the officer.

He snorted with laughter when he read her ID. "MacKenzie? Geez, I thought your name wasStarla."

"That's my stage name..." mumbled MacKenzie.

"Right. Well that establishment serves alcohol, and this card says you're only 18. We're going to have to have a word with your boss about that."

"No! Please..."

"Ma'am, doNOT raise your voice at me!"

"Sorry," muttered MacKenzie.

"Breaking all kinds of laws tonight, young lady. We're going to have to check your car. Please stand behind the trunk, just there is fine, and place your hands on the trunk. That's good."

MacKenzie followed his orders. Soon, a second voice rose from behind her.

"Ohshit, is that Starla?"

The first officer responded "Yeah, the hottest piece of ass at the cathouse. Anyway, I'm going to give her the patdown, you check the car."

"You got it."

MacKenzie watched the second officer, a tall, wiry man, as he walked to the open door, sat down in the driver's seat, and stared at her through the rear-view mirror.

A loudBANG startled MacKenzie. The thick officer had slapped his truncheon down on the steel trunk lid, just inches from MacKenzie's splayed hand. "No sudden movements," he hissed.

"Okay, I promise."

The officer's hands patted up her sides, then pawed at her chest. His fingers slid in over the top of her bra, and pinched her nipples, then slid the garment down and cupped her breasts, squeezing them harshly. "You got some Grade A tits, girl. Yeah. Let's see what else you're packing."

His hand slapped between MacKenzie's legs, pressing the fabric against her pussy with his fingers, and her ass with his thumb.

"Please, don't..." whimpered MacKenzie.

The truncheon slammed down on the trunk lid again. "Last fucking warning, slut! You want to wind up in a cell with thirty drugged up hobos?No? Then you fucking dowhat I tell you! Spread your legs.Spread 'em!"

MacKenzie spread her legs. The officer yanked her bottoms down, and slid two fingers into her cunt. He fucked her with his hand. Placing the head of his prick against her lips, the officer said "beg me for it."

"What?" asked MacKenzie.

"Sayplease fuck me."

"P-p-please ffffuck me," said MacKenzie, crying.

The officer rammed his cock into MacKenzie's tight, wet, young cunt. The whole car rocked as he humped the helpless girl.

MacKenzie looked up, to see the lean officer in her car, watching her. His arm was shaking, and she realized that he was beating off.

The fat officer grabbed a handful of MacKenzie's hair, and yanked it backward. "Call me a pig!"

"Y-y-you're a pig!"

"Sayfuck me, mister pig!"

"Ffffuck me, mister pig!"

"Again!"

"Fuck me mister pig!" MacKenzie moaned in confused shame as she hit her first orgasm.

The lean officer dropped a plastic bag of white powder on the trunk. "Lookie what I found."

"That's not mine!" protested MacKenzie.

"Doesn't matter," said the bald officer, as he grunted and came inside her. "It'sunf, it's your word against ours. Goddamn, your pussy's good. Here, Chuck, it's your turn."

'Chuck' slapped cuffs on MacKenzie's wrists, then spat in his hand, and slicked his prick before pressing it against the tight ring of Mackenzie's anus.

The bald officer said "these roads at night are no place for a pretty young thing like yourself. I'll tell you what, we'll give you a lift to and from work, from now on."