Do You Like to Watch? Pt. 01

Story Info
Annie and Danny touch and tease each other.
1.8k words
3.94
3.7k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie sat on a little stool in her front bedroom watching through the gap in the curtain with great anticipation for a little blue Fiat 500 to pull into her driveway.

Her hands clenched into a fist as she found herself getting giddy, she couldn't see him get out the car as the overhang of the front door roof blocked her view.

Her heart paused as she heard the door bell sound. She jumped up and raced downstairs like a kid at Christmas, hoping Santa Claus had brought her what she wanted for Christmas.

She paused at the door.

She smiled as she looked down, dressed in a school uniform.

A pause, a deep breath and she opened the door.

"Morning Danny." She smiled, he smiled back.

He wore his black shirt with his blue jeans.

'Fuck he looks fit today.. I'm so wet, I want him now. ' Her thoughts jumped around in her head.

"Morning Annie" he replied stepping inside.

'Fuck me, fuck me...right now...' her head screamed but the words never left her mouth.

The pair looked at each other in the hallway, Danny's face beamed as he looked her over.

"Hug?" Annie asked.

"Of course" he replied and they hugged.

"I am disappointed, but not disappointed"

"Why? Do you not like this outfit?" Her voice was muffled by his chest.

"You said you would be at the door in your underwear" he whispered into her ear as his hands found themselves running down to her backside. Their bodies pressed together feeling each others hearts until they began to beat as one.

His hands cupped the material and he felt her take in a sharp breath.

Annie pulled away.

"I thought the uniform would be a nice way to get you in the mood?" Annie smiled as she bit her bottom lip.

"The uniform is cute" he stepped back and nodded looking her up and down.

"A twirl" Danny winked.

Annie took his hand, leading him to the living room.

They walked into an open bright space where she had moved the oversized sofa out from its normal position and the television.

"Like what you have done in here...looks so much bigger" he spoke as he looked around until he faced his companion.

Annie grabbed his hands.

"I'm hoping this is not too weird" she spoke softly.

"Why?" his reply was filled with worry.

"Because what we plan to do, these rules probably won't last, the tease will be too much and I'm so wanting you to bury your cock into my pussy." Her tone of voice changed as her breath shook her body with anticipation.

"We will be..."

"Kiss me?" She gasped standing up on her tip toes, she gasped again as he took her head in his hands and pressed his lips against hers.

Milliseconds later they had their tongues wound around each other's, flicking, exploring inside each other's mouths.

Absolute passion flowed through both of them, riding on the breathlessness of the moment.

Danny let his hand wander under her skirt to find the bare skin of her backside.

Mmm, Annie let out a moan as he squeezed the flesh hard into his hands before he pushed her away.

Annie got her breathing under control.

"Of course...rules..." she panted.

'Fuck I'm so wet' her added words were in her head, she daren't let him know that yet as he would only prolong the tease.

"Good...rule today is look but don't touch each other." His head tilted and he poked out his tongue.

"Jesus don't you want to just fuck me?" She took a deep breath.

"Yes, but that would be letting you be in charge, which you ain't are you? he questioned.

"Damn you, not today no...well isn't it one order given then?" She tried to remember what they had planned to do to each other.

"Something like that yes" he laughed at the control in his voice, his breathing masked the uncomfortable erection in his jeans.

' I bet you have juices running down the inside of your leg? In anticipation Danny smiled as he thought of her wet pussy.

"Take your shirt off" she nearly shouted out too loudly.

Danny tilted his head and seductively began slowly unbuttoning the six small black buttons.

Annie waited until he had undone the final one before she started to pull her blouse out from the skirt and began to unbutton it.

Danny rolled the shirt off his shoulders and threw it onto the sofa.

"God I want to bite them nipples so much" she spoke as she opened her blouse and teased it slowly off her shoulders to expose her bare chest to him.

"Looks like we are both wanting the same thing, but rules are rules" he laughed.

"Touch your nipples!" she ordered.

"Role your finger over your nub" she added to the original order.

Mmm she groaned as she watched him do as she said.

His right finger first, teased over his hardened nipple which made him take in a sharp intake of breath, then his left.

"Pull them..." she ordered and moaned as she watched him begin to pull both nipples between his finger and thumb.

Instinctively she raised her own hands to her breasts.

"Squeeze them" Danny replied, smiling as she did as he commanded.

This time he moaned at the sight, pulling hard at his own nipples.

"Further...further" Annie demanded .

Danny did as she asked, his fingers pulling his flesh away from his chest as far he could.

Annie followed suit her fingers grasping tight upon her nipples, with a tug she gasped.

"This is so fucking sexy...I want them in my mouth?" she asked as they both stood looking at each other as they pulled at their own nipples.

"Please?" she gasped.

"Okay..." the final words of his sentence never got spoken as she pushed his hand away, her lips clamping onto his right nipple, her favourite.

His body heat and reddened sensitive flesh made the feel of her wet tongue feel like an electric shock.

"Fucking hell" Danny called out as she greedily got to work, sucking, rolling her tongue and finally biting the flesh on his chest.

Mmmm she moaned as her actions made him flinch, his body jerked at the pain and pleasure.

Her fingers found his left nipple, twisting it ready for her assault, soon after she had felt the nub between her teeth she released it from her teeth.

"Fuck..." he pushed her away and her face flushed.

"Do what you want to me?" she asked, her breathing racing, her chest rising.

Slap!

His hand slapped her right breast.

"Ooh again" she ordered.

Slap, his other hand found her left breast.

He quickly bent down and sucked in turn her right and left breast, her body this time flinching as his mouth sucked in the soft flesh of her breasts.

"Fucking hell...I am..." She began to speak but was cut-off.

"Show me your pussy!" he ordered as he stood and stepped back.

Both panting, Annie smiled and her hands rolled over her stomach. With a teasingly slow pace she began to reveal her shaven pussy, her lips swollen red, already she was wet and in need of his touch.

"Show me your cock" she told him, he didn't need a second invitation.

His belt was unhooked, he popped the solitary button and he unzipped his jeans, releasing his hardened cock from its confinement.

"Oh you are rock hard...fuck, rules"

"Play with yourself" they both said together and laughed.

Annie watched as Danny licked the palm of his hand, rubbing his moist palm along the length of his shaft.

His stomach somersaulted as his erection reacted to his own touch.

Annie stepped out of her skirt and shuffled her legs apart.

With her left hand, two fingers opened up her pussy. The reddened folds of flesh waited for the touch of her right index finger.

They both moaned out loud as they looked into each other's eyes as they brought themselves to orgasm. Their bucking bodies letting go where they stood, Annie's juices began to flow over fingers as she inserted two fingers inside herself.

"Fuck I'm coming" she told him as her body shook. Danny stood his face red, with one loud groan he shot his load too.

His sperm flowed into his hand with shots landing sporadically on the floor.

The pair looked at each other at their most intimate and vulnerable.

The passion flowed through their bodies until their breathing began to slow.

"I want to taste you" Danny winked which brought a smile from Annie and she stepped forward, her two fingers glistened in the natural light.

Raising her hand she held them to his lips.

"I love your smell" he told her as he breathed in the smell of her sex into his nostrils.

His mouth opened and she slid her fingers into his mouth, along the saliva of his tongue, sucking them tightly in his mouth.

"Do I taste good?" she asked softly as she moved her fingers in and out of his mouth as if it was a cock thrusting in. He nodded his reply.

She lifted his right hand, the one he'd used to masturbate himself, his fingers oozed with his own semen.

"I hope you taste as good?" she laughed as her tongue rolled out from her mouth, beginning to lick his juices from his hand, her tongue rolling around his fingers like it was his cock.

Happy and having sucked each others juices inside their mouths, she pulled down their hands, leaned forward and they kissed open mouthed, exchanging their fluids between each other, swallowing in gulps between gasps of their hard breathing.

They finally parted and held each others hands while looking into each others eyes.

"How we going to better that?" Danny asked.

"I'm sure after I make you hard again, you can show me more of your wicked imagination" she winked.

"I have a few ideas" he replied.

"Well keep them to yourself, I want to be in charge now, played by your rules ..now .." Annie took his spent cock into her palm.

"Oh yeah..." he pushed his head back as she took his right nipple into her mouth and bit hard.

"Fuck..." he called out as his cock twitched back into life.

Annie giggled, her fist clenched in giddiness at what would come next.

"So can I be in charge?" she asked, rolling her palm over his length.

"Okay then"

"I've prepared the spare room" she beamed, holding his hand she walked him up the stairs to her spare room.

The door closed.

"My rules from here in?" she asked.

"I did say you could, I'm a big boy, so lets see what you have in mind?"

Turning the handle, the door opened, Annie watched as his eyes widened.

"Oh my" was all he could say as she led him inside.

End of part one