Do You Like to Watch? Pt. 02

Story Info
Annie and Danny evening adventure.
2k words
4.18
2.4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny held Annie's hand tightly as she lead him into her room, glancing over his shoulder he watched the door close.

"Not held my hand this tight for a while...I remember when we first held hands, do you?" Annie asked as she let him look around the room.

"See you have let your imagination loose"

"Just a little...I have you to thank" she blushed.

"You are going to see what a new woman I have been looking at becoming"

Before him a BDSM bench three lengths, large middle section to straddle upon with two smaller sized ones to rest arms and legs, fitted with ankle and hand cuffs.

"I have always wanted to explore this with you, you can have me on this one day...but not tonight" she smiled.

Danny glanced over the contraption, her favourite black leather outfit was hanging from the nearest bench.

"You dressing up?" he asked running his hand over the bench.

Annie stepped closer, unnerved but now comfortable as they both stood naked together, she raised her hand to his chest.

"Your heart is excited" she smiled, stood up onto her toes and kissed his lips softly.

"Let me get changed...and are you good with this?" she asked again.

"I want to see the new you." His reply was sincere as he walked around the bench, glancing up at her putting on her black outfit.

"I remember the first time we held hands, Valentino's coffee shop, a Tuesday in the spring, I tried to order you a cappuccino and you nearly balked, so you plumped for a herbal tea" he laughed as she finished dressing, her breasts and pussy covered in the silk material.

Danny found the dresser in the corner as he finished his tour of the bench, the top filled with a paddle, a whip and a glass six inch dildo.

"I remember I asked if going forward with our rendezvous was something you wanted?" He picked up the dildo.

"I asked you the same, we had no desire for a formal relationship..." Annie added to his retelling of their meeting as she took hold of her long, arm length gloves.

"Still don't, I'm happy just fucking you!" Annie got to her point bluntly.

"You have been saying you wanted to do this" he laughed.

"Your cock is as eager as that day in the café. I asked if you had anything to teach me? And you certainly have from the first day I met you." She shook her head as she recalled that she went to the toilet half way through their meeting.

"What did I teach you about me in the toilet" he smiled resting on the bench.

"You have no shame!" She poked her tongue out.

Mmm....

"What you going to do with that tongue?" he asked.

"Exactly what you did in that toilet, put your hands above your head" she told him.

He did as he was told and she cuffed him.

"Turn around" she spoke, Danny did what she asked.

She pressed her naked body up against his back, her hands running down from his taut shoulders, over his arms and around to his chest.

Her breasts squashed against his back and she could feel his heart race as her hands found his nipples, teasing his sore and engorged nipples through her silk gloves, the material was an instant hit with both of them.

Danny closed his eyes and rolled his head back into the neck of Annie as she took each nipple into her finger and thumb and pulled them hard out from his chest.

Open mouthed Danny let out a long deep breath, raising his chest up to meet the pull of her motion.

"I love how you respond to my touch, makes me feel...in charge, that you are mine?" she whispered into his ear.

"I am yours" his voice struggling with the pain and pleasure Annie was giving to him.

Slap! Her hands loosened and her right hand landed on his backside.

"What is my name" she asked.

"Mistress" he replied as she kicked his legs open.

Her hand wrestled between his legs to hold his scrotum, squeezing harder and harder, her smile grew as his erection grew from between his legs.

She let go of his balls, her other hand softly feeling his length.

"I am going to have so much fun with you, if you let me?" she asked knowing he wouldn't be able to resist.

"Yes mistress" he replied

"Good, step forward and climb up..." Annie instructed.

She bit her lip in anticipation as he did as he was ordered.

He sat on the centre beam.

"Forward, lean forward" she ordered and he did as he was told.

She took his head into the palm of her hand lifting it up, and kissing him hard.

As they moaned in pleasure she placed each hand in the cuffs on the edge of the bench.

Annie pulled away leaving him searching for her mouth.

"I'm going to test that 'I'm up for anything, you keep telling me.' Her smile was wicked as she stood up straight.

"I..." he looked up with a stretch at her naked body, his hands tied, his body open and exposed.

Annie's hands cupped her own breasts.

"Mmm so nice..."

Her fingers pulled her own nipples.

"Ooh that's even better" she whispered, she bent forward allowing him to kiss each one as she laughed.

Danny took a deep breath as Annie drifted past him.

Her hand ran from his face over his shoulders, onto his back.

Slowly with one finger she ran it down his shoulder blades, to the small of his back.

Slap! Her hand landed a strike across his backside.

Her smile grew as Danny flinched and muffled a cry, his head dropped down onto the bench.

"No...head up...take my punishment!" Her hand landed on his other cheek, while her spare hand felt out his nipple closest to her.

Pulling it down hard with intent, her hand slapped his backside a third time, she held his cheek, letting the pain and heat creep into her hand.

"Do you like that?" she asked.

"Yes mistress" his reply was strained.

"Look as I play with my pussy" she ordered, his head strained and watched her insert one finger, two fingers and a third into her wet pussy.

"Is that what you want to do to me?" she asked.

"Yes mistress" he replied pulling at his restraints.

"Not today" she winked as her fingers withdrew from her sex.

With her left hand she pulled open his cheeks, one finger teased his hole.

Happy with the angle , she pushed it into him, his breathing raced, his moan filling the room which got louder as she inserted a second finger, her fingers no longer lubricated.

"Mmm yes I am going to push your limits" she warned as her third finger went in and pushed all three hard into him, only her knuckles stopped her momentum.

Annie held her pose, feeling his muscles pushing against her.

A second push and pull, then again and again, her mind raced, her free hand pulled his closest nipple, his moan grew louder with his body trying to cope with the assault.

Her fingers released from him, allowing him to relax for a moment and hoping for a moment to gather his thoughts.

His moment was short lived as her fingers forced back inside, Annie became a different woman, a woman who was in her element, in charge.

Her spare hand reached under his body, his cock ready for her touch, his moan as her fingers wrapped around his flesh, her grip hard she pulled it to and fro.

His body bucked, his head lowered as he couldn't take anymore.

Annie felt his throb then the flow of his sperm through her fingers, jets hitting the floor and the bench.

"Oh yes tell me that I'm in charge?" She asked for his words to make her content.

"Yes...mistress" his words barely audible as she continued until she was happy with her work.

"I was hoping to have that cock in me...but I think it could be a while" her words were white noise for Danny, his body spent, sweat dripping from his body.

The click of the cuffs releasing brought his senses back to him.

She helped him up to a sitting position.

"That was intense" he laughed as he got his breath back.

He watched her, her naked body almost willing him to touch her, but she hadn't said he could yet.

They kissed though with passion but without the earlier intensity.

"I thought you would use the dildo? Not that I'm saying three fingers in me wasn't...thrilling" he smiled as they parted.

"I want to finish off with something?" Her smile grew and she had mischief in her voice.

"Okay then, mistress"

"Good, lie on your back" she told him watching as he did as he was told, she smiled at his spent cock.

"Going to need a little encouragement" she laughed.

She walked to the bedside table and brought out a dildo, a face hugging dildo.

Turning she held it out to him.

"Oh..."

"I wish for you to wear this, I want you to watch my pussy being impaled onto this, watch it stretch my flesh...then watch as I orgasm, spreading my juices all over it!" She spoke as she walked back to him looking into his eyes.

"Okay..." his chest raised as he took in a deep breath.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"In for a penny, in for a pound" he laughed.

"I'm wet and horny so I won't be able to stand much" she shrugged, holding his head up so she could fasten it.

Stepping back she nodded her head.

"Two for the price of one!" She took his hand and placed it upon her sex and jolted as his fingers touched the edge of her.

"Told you" she laughed as she too climbed up onto the bench facing him, he looked up at her body, her sex red and wanting.

Seductively she used one hand to pull her lips open and began to fall onto the dildo slowly, angling it so her juices made the plastic phallus easy to slide into her.

Slowly and deeply she fell upon the dildo, each thrust down she could feel his warm breath on her pussy.

Holding her breasts as she rode him she squeezed and pulled, driving down so she could feel the full nine inches inside her.

She could hold no more, grabbing his hands she moaned as she orgasmed, her body shook as she felt it flow through her body until she wanted him to taste her, to lap at her sex.

A quick motion and she had the device free from his head, a loud bang as it fell to the floor .

Danny didn't have time to speak as her sodden pussy was thrust into his face.

Eagerly he licked at sucked at her flesh, tasting her just the way she wanted.

"Yessss" Annie shouted out as she succumbed to another orgasm, she felt like she was scent marking, making him hers.

An hour later they laid on top of her bed, fresh from their showers.

"Happy?" she asked.

"Very much so, now that I've seen the real you!" He held her hand.

"Only thanks to you" she giggled a reply.

"I've seen what you are capable of, now I want to see want to see what I am capable of doing?" she added knowing she would find it difficult to go back to who she was before.

"I'm sure I can bring you to an my acceptable level" Danny winked.

"I can't wait, but you need rest, turn around and have a sleep, I will hug you...I want you recharged" she almost demanded of him.

"Okay" he replied.

"I'm not letting you leave just yet...if that's okay?"

"Okay" he shrugged, turned over and dozed off into a light sleep.

The end of part two