"Do you play?"

Story Info
A young man's eyes are opened after party.
3k words
4.75
9.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you play?"

I'll never forget hearing those three words way back in the summer of 1986.

I was 25, working in a mid-sized Midwestern city and had the good fortune of being invited to one of the biggest and best parties held each summer by a well-known and popular hair stylist who owned his own salon.

Jim knew a lot of people and his parties were the talk of the town. I had come to know him through by job at a local newspaper where I worked as an under-paid but happy reporter.

The key words there and "under-paid." Learning of the party and how well it was catered and attended, I - of course - jumped at the chance.

I figured that in the worst case scenario, I'd get fed and drink well. I'd see some people I knew, meet new people and, who knows, maybe get lucky?

"Okay, let's not get carried away," I thought as I drove to the address.

Wow, what a crowd. I had to park two blocks over and walk to the house.

When I got there, I was warmly greeted by Jim, our host. He has a beautiful sprawling house, I soon learned, and I was having a great time hanging out with friends, meeting new people, drinking and enjoying munchies.

Now, I had always suspected Jim could be gay, but it never mattered to me.

I've always figured that as long as kids or animals are not involved, what someone does to get off is what someone does to get off. To each their own. I'm not here to judge.

That said, I did notice some guys hanging out talking with other guys despite a bevy of beauties bouncing around the party.

I chatted up a few women, got nowhere fast, and decided to indulge in the free and abundant liquor. Feeling good after several drinks, I noticed a piano. Never having played, i sat at the bench.

I was soon joined by Jeff, a co-worker of mine. He also had had a few cocktails and was in a good mood.

"Whatcha doing?" he asked.

"I decided to try and play the piano," I replied and we laughed. "Now, what song to play?"

I decided i'd try to play the distinctive piano bit in "She's a Rainbow" by The Rolling Stones. It's slower and can't be that hard to figure out, I figured.

But, again, having no formal training, I had no clue whatsoever how to play that part of the song.

So, I began plunking at various keys in an attempt to find the right combination. Jeff and I had a good laugh or two as we both were hitting keys.

It was a pretty funny moment, two half-drunk colleagues attempting to channel their inner Ian Stewart, the piano player for the Stones.

We finally seemed to be finding the right keys and - I must admit - didn't sound half-bad.

Then I heard someone ask, "Do you play?" Turning to my right, I saw a dark-haired man, about six feet tall, with a mustache and holding a drink. He was smiling at us.

"No," I replied, "I don't play. I'm just trying to play."

The man smiled at repeated his question. Only this time, he asked "no, do you play?'

His emphasis on the word "play" had changed. It dripped with innuendo as in "do you play sexually with men" and "do you want to play with me."

Jeff was into the piano. I'm not sure he heard what was implied.

But I sure did.

I smiled at the man and said "no, I don't play" with a chuckle. He wandered away. Jeff and I tried some more songs but both decided we'd better stick to our day jobs.

Nonetheless, that man's question stuck in my head. I was young, unattached and, frankly, had been curious for a while. Everyone is to some degree.

Truth be told, I was flattered by the man's question and also kind of turned on. But I couldn't say anything along those lines when Jeff sitting beside me. I did not want to be the topic of conversation at work on Monday.

Eventually, Jeff decided to chat up some friends. I decided this was my chance to find the man who wanted to know if I played.

After about 10 minutes - it was a very large house - I saw him standing in an animated conversation with a few people.

Not wanting to interrupt, I stood off to the side. Eventually, his gaze found me and I smiled and nodded at him. He smiled and nodded in return.

A moment or two later I heard him tell the people "well, it was so nice to see both of you" as he excused himself and strolled over to me.

"No more piano?" he asked.

"No, we decided we weren't going to very good at it, although we had a fun time pretending." I said.

He smiled again.

"Yes, playing can be fun. Lots of fun," he said.

He extended his hand and said, "hello, I'm Bill."

Shaking his hand, I replied, "hi, Bill, my name is Steve."

"Good to know your name. You were just handsome guy playing the piano a bit ago," Bill said.

I laughed.

"Handsome? I'm flattered. I don't hear that too often," I said.

"Well, you should. It's true," Bill replied.

"Thanks, again," I said. "Bill, I, um, wanted to ask you something."

"What's that?" he said.

"Well, at the piano, when you asked me a second time 'do you play' it sounded kind of different. Like you meant more than the piano," I said.

Bill glanced around as if to see if anybody else was in earshot.

"I wondered if you played, as in played around. You know, having fun you can't really enjoy on a piano bench during a party," Bill said.

I thought to myself "wow, this man is hitting on me big time." I felt flattered and wanted to know more.

"Well, I've been known to have some fun. There are few women who can attest to that," I said with a smile.

He smiled back, paused and asked "what about men?"

I felt my cock twitch a bit in my pants, wondering what it would be like to look down and see that mustache glide over my cock head as he sucked me.

"I can see you're thinking about my idea," Bill said.

Clearly, this wasn't his first time trying to reel in a young object of his desire.

But I wanted to not rush things so I just smiled and said "maybe."

We made small talk about our jobs. Her worked as the manager of a local department store in the mall. He was 45, twenty years my senior, but we hit it off very well.

"Are you enjoying the party?" Bill asked.

"Yes, very much. Jimmy knows how to throw a great bash and how to make sure his guests have fun," I said.

"Yes, he does. So do I," Bill said, his eyes gleaming.

There it was, the moment when he basically invited me to his place for who knows what.

I smiled, nodded and asked, "what's your address?"

Bill smiled and winked. We placed our drinks on a table and heading out to our cars.

"Where are you parked?" he asked.

"Two blocks over," I said.

He was parked there, too, a few spaces from my car.

"Follow me" he said.

We both got into our cars, my heart was pounding, and I followed his car across town.

It was a relatively short drive, about 15 minutes, when he pulled into the driveway of a modest two-story home. I parked behind his car in the driveway, got out and followed him to the door.

He fumbled with his key for a moment. I wondered if that was alcohol, nerves or both. But he finally opened the door and we walked in.

I'm no expert but the living room was tastefully decorated. He asked if i wanted a drink and I said "rum and Coke." He poured one for himself and we sat beside each other on a sofa.

Nervous and unsure, I made some small talk, wondering what would happen if anything.

That's when Bill said "I'm so glad you agreed to my invitation."

"Really? Why's that?" I asked.

Smiling, Bill said "this way we can ... get to know each other better." He rested his left hand on my right thigh.

I didn't know what to do. No man had ever done that before and, frankly, I didn't mind his hand being on my thigh. Nor did i mind when he began to gently rub my thigh.

"So, why did you agree?" Bill asked.

"Well," I stammered, "you seem like a pretty nice person and I was just, you know, kind of wondering..."

Bill's eyes sparkled.

"Wondering about?" he said as his hand continued to massage my thigh.

"Um, well, um, I guess was wondering why you invited me over," I said.

Bill smiled.

"I invited you over here, Steve, because I find you interesting and attractive. And I want to get to know you better," he said.

"Better?" I asked.

With that, he leaned over and kissed my lips.

It was different kissing a man and I didn't know what to do. I did not push him away. After the kiss, he asked "was that too forward of me?"

"Um, no, I mean it's your house and all and..." I said.

He kissed me again, this time lingering longer.

I felt his tongue lick along my lips and i couldn't help but part them, inviting his eager tongue in.

He greedily took the invitation and his tongue soon found mine.

The kiss was tentative at the start, but soon increased in passion. It had been awhile since I kissed a woman. I liked the attention.

As we were kissing, i felt his hand move up by thigh and rest over my crotch. His fingers roamed until they found what they were looking for, my rapidly-hardening cock.

He broke off the kiss briefly.

"Mmm, someone is enjoying this," Bill said and we resumed kissing as his fingers traced my growing dick.

I was soon fully erect as his touch was perfect.

Clearly, he knew how to please a man. I thought to myself "how many has he had," but the thought soon vanished.

I felt his fingers roam up to my zipper and begin to pull down on iit.

"Let me help you," I whispered and i unbuckled my belt, unfastened my jeans and puled the zipper down.

Bill smiled again, this time his hand slipped under my briefs to find my cock. He ran his fingers up and down the length, clearly having a great time doing so.

"Mmm," I moaned, "that feels so good."

"This will feel better," Bill said as he dropped to his knees and positioned himself between my legs. Pulling my briefs down, my cock sprang out to his delight.

"What is that six, seven inches?" he asked.

"Seven," I said.

"More to enjoy," Bill said as he leaned forward and began licking my purple head.

His tongue danced across the sensitive skin, sure to caress my foreskin. He found my cum hole and began licking there slowly, up and down, driving me crazy.

He knew just how to please and tease me, taking his sweet time to excite me.

Soon, I was harder than ever. That's when Bill began bobbing up and down on my hard cock, taking me in deep, his mustache in my pubes, and pulling back to the tip.

it was nice and slow, the perfect rhythm.

"Oh, fuck, this is so good," I moaned.

"Mmm hmmm," he moaned on me, his mouth full of cock, delighting both of us.

"You keep doing that, I won't last long," i groaned.

"Mmm hmm" was his muffled reply as his mouth worked its magic on me. He sucked harder.

"Fuck," I exclaimed. "Do you want my cum?"

Bill said nothing but began tenderly rubbing my balls. That with his skilled mouth had my cum inching up.

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum! I shouted, thinking he'd pull off like women I've had.

He did not and I and began spurting in Bill's hungry mouth.

"Mmmm," he moaned in appreciation. I had not jerked off in days so I had a lot of cum to provide him.

And he did not miss a drop, greedily gulping down my seed like it was his honey.

As I laid back on the sofa, watching Bill lick me clean, I smiled. I finally had a fantasy come true.

Bill looked into my eyes, licked cum off the tip and asked "are you happy you took my invitation?"

"God, yes, you are amazing," I said.

Bill stood up. He pulled off his shirt, a huge bulge in his pants.

"May I?" he asked.

He unbuckled his belt, unfastened his pants and pulled them down. His hard cock was begging to be unleashed.

He moved closer and whispered "your turn."

I cautiously reached up, got my fingers under the elastic band of his briefs and slowly pulled them down.

Out sprang his cock, which had to be at least 7 inches long. It was thick and the head was purple. A small tuft of brown hairs curled at the base.

Looking up, I said, "Bill, I'm not sure..."

He said, "just let nature take over. Do what you know feels good."

Encouraged by that and feeling so curious, I wrapped my right hand around his cock which was much warmer than I had expected.

I slowly began to jerk him off, avoiding the head, just focusing on the shaft, the way I like when I jerk off.

But I could not resist leaning forward to start licking the head. It was rubbery and smooth and - judging by Bill's reaction - I was doing it right.

"Just like that," he whispered.

Glad to know he enjoyed it, I felt bolder and opened my mouth to take in his mushroom head. It was big but I was able to fit him inside.

"Oh, yes," he moaned.

So I slowly jerked him with my hand as my mouth sucked on the head of his cock.

"Lick that cum hole, slut," he demanded.

Wanting to please him, my tongue licked the tender underside of his cock, it found and teased his tiny slit with a back and forth motion.

"Mmm, a natural," Bill moaned, his eyes wide as he enjoyed the view along with the sensations.

I found myself thinking of all the times I had jerked off to bi ideas and here I was, sucking on the cock of a man I had just met a few hours earlier, as he slowly began to fuck my mouth, his hands in my hair, while he moaned in pleasure.

Bill fed me his stiff cock, murmuring "good boy" and "that's it, right there."

It was such a hot scene and it seemed so right.

"Keep sucking, baby," Bill whispered as I went back and forth on his hard cock, making sure my lips rubbed his foreskin each time.

"Fuck that's good," he moaned.

Opening my eyes, i was able to glance in a mirror that was over a table on the nearest wall. I was able to see his cock pumping in and out of my mouth. Two naked men lost in pleasure.

I never imagined earlier at the party that I'd be sucking off a man I'd just met. I thought how glad I was that Bill hit on me and how I wisely pursued him later.

"I'm gonna cum soon," Bill groaned. "Should I pull out?"

I answered him with actions, not words, as i tightened the grasp my mouth had on his cock, hoping he'd know the answer.

He did.

"Oooh, you want my load?" he asked.

"Mmm, hmm," I murmured on his hard cock, wanting to get my mouth filled with his sweet seed.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck" he groaned. "Right there, right there. Yes. Yes."

With that, Bill's hands tighted on my head and he pushed in even deeper.

I felt his first blast of cum spurt into my mouth and down my throat. And I thoroughly enjoyed each one that followed, his cock throbbing with each spurt, his loud moans echoing in the living room.

"Don't stop, don't stop," he shouted.

I had no intention to, finally fulfilling a fantasy that i'd had for years and years.

I loved it. So did Bill, judging by his deep breathing.

After he stopped cumming, i tenderly licked up and down his shaft, circled the head and made sure i licked his cock clean. I looked up, our eyes met. He smiled.

"Am I really the first?" he asked.

Taking my mouth off his cock, I said "yes, the first ever."

"Mmm, but you're so talented giving head," he said.

"Well," i replied, "I have thought about it for years and have watched lots of porn."

Sitting down on the sofa, he motioned for me to join him. We kissed, hands rubbing each other's chest.

"So, is reality better than fantasy?" he asked.

"Much much better," i said.

"And, do you think you may want an encore?" Bill asked.

"Let me think about that," I said and playfully paused for dramatic effect before adding an enthusiastic "yes."

"Good," he said, and we kissed again, our tongues soon wrestling.

I guess the encore he mentioned was happening sooner than expected as I felt his hand on my cock. I returned the favor and caressed his dick. We both began to stiffen, ready for Round Two.

"Let's get more comfortable," Bill said.

He grabbed my hand and we walked down a hall to his bedroom, our hard cocks bouncing.

We climbed onto his king-sized bed, our cocks straining in anticipation.

"Do you play?" Bill had asked me a few hours before.

"Oh, yes," I thought as we moved into a 69 position, "I love to play."