Do You Think My Sister is Hot?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welp, far be it from me to rock the boat. I was just thrilled that we hadn't fucked things up.

"I mean I don't like running and I'm pretty sure this city has enough bridges already but I do, in fact, like fun, so let's do it."

"Woooo!" celebrated my lovely wife Sarah. "Okay let's get ready to go -- Megan can you grab my purse?"

"Oh sure sis," said Megan, standing up from the table, taking two steps away from us, and bending at the waist to pick up Sarah's purse, revealing that she was wearing THE shorts. The tiny little grey shorts, stretched across her tight ass, leaving plenty of flesh to spill out the sides.

I did a double take, my mouth opened and I did a very poor job of disguising my surprise and lust at the sight before me. The women immediately burst out laughing.

"Oh my god really?" I said incredulous.

"Oh the look on your face honey. Men are so easy."

"Hey a promise is a promise. Sarah lived up to hers last night, this morning was my turn," beamed Megan. "Now wipe the drool from your mouth and go get dressed.

...

Despite battling a mild-to-medium hangover, the three of us had a wonderful day. We walked along the riverbanks, puttered through the shops, sat down for a wonderful pasta lunch al fresco, and then went to a movie.

We soaked in our beautiful city and we reveled in one another's company.

Megan and Sarah teased me repeatedly and I threw in the odd lewd comment but for the most part the day was simply three people who love one another doing fun things and enjoying life. It was glorious.

By the time the movie let out it was almost five, and throughout the day we had put on a LOT of miles walking in the sun, and so the three of us were in need of refreshments. We toyed with the idea of a pub, but then Sarah suggested drinks in our hot tub at home.

I certainly wasn't about to argue -- we adored spending time soaking in the spa, and it often led to some particularly satisfying sex. I couldn't help but wonder (and hope) if it might lead the three of us back to bed . . .

Finally back home after a full day out and about in the city, I pulled a few things from the fridge and started putting a plate together. Luckily, were well-stocked.

I sliced a fresh baguette we had picked up, set out some slices of salami, cut up some gouda and added a dish of Kalamata olives and one of pickled asparagus. A proper board if I did say so myself.

Meanwhile, Sarah and Megan set to work on beverages. Sarah disappeared into the storage room while Megan looked through the wine selection. We didn't have a huge collection or anything but our large wine fridge was well-stocked with a nice variety of options.

Sarah returned with three heavy plastic (aka pool friendly) champagne flutes, saying "well that was a spectacular day and I think champagne is in order, whaddya say?"

"Hell yes," agreed Megan. I just nodded.

Sarah rummaged in the wine fridge and produced a particularly special bottle -- Veuve Cliquot le Grande Dame 2001. A bottle we had been saving.

"Wow," I said. "What are we celebrating?"

"We are celebrating life and love, Cory. It's only a special occasion if you make it one, right?"

I just smiled. This was something Sarah and I had said to one another many times, and was a sort of pseudo life philosophy for us -- occasions don't make themselves special; it is what we do with them that does. It was something she knew I couldn't resist (nor did I want to, particularly) and so I simply took the bottle from her and started peeling back the foil on the $600 bottle of champagne.

I popped the cork (gently, not wanting to spill one precious drop) and filled the three flutes as we snacked. Inhaling the bouquet of awesomeness fizzling out of the glass, I raised it and the two sisters did the same with theirs.

"What are we toasting to?" I asked.

"To us," replied Sarah.

"Come on honey it's Grande Dame 2001. I think we owe her better than that."

"To love," said Megan quietly. "To love, which is sometimes not what you expect it to be, sometimes not where you expect to find it, and sometimes not how you expect to experience it, but when you truly do, you realize your eyes have been opened and your life has been forever changed."

Sarah and I were rendered speechless by Megan's eloquence. I finally stammered out a lame "wow Megan."

Sarah simply raised her glass. She had tried to be subtle about it but I caught her wiping a tear from the corner of her eye. It was true -- this, what we had found -- though unconventional for sure, was love for certain.

Recovering, Sarah lightened the mood, saying "okay Shakespeare, let's get us out of these dry clothes and into a warm hot tub."

"Yesssss," said Megan enthusiastically. "I love hot tubs! But I wouldn't even be able to guess where a swimsuit would be in all my crap. Could I borrow one, sis?"

"Well, I was thinking that wouldn't be necessary. I mean, it's just so much more enjoyable nude. And besides, we all saw everything last night anyway, right?"

"Okay, count me in. Nothing better than hot tubbing naked, right? How about you, Cor? You game?"

"You are asking me if I am willing to get into a hot tub with two incredibly hot, naked women? Really??"

To emphasize my point, I pulled my shirt over my head. I'd added a few extra pounds over the years but I still hit the gym hard a few days a week and felt good about my broad chest and toned arms and core. Now bare-chested, I raised my glass of champagne in the ladies' direction and took a big sip of the delightful liquid, gesturing as if to say 'okay, over to you.'

Sarah and Megan exchanged a wicked look but then did not hesitate, removing their shirts as well. There they stood, hands on hips, looking every bit like sisters with the similarity in their mannerisms.

My wonderful wife Sarah was in a lacy black padded bra, her DDD breasts spilling out over the top and her bare, gently rounded tummy looking soft and inviting.

Next to her, Megan was in a red demi-cup bra. Her breasts were a few sizes smaller than her older sister's, but her bra provided far less coverage and the tops of her areolae and nipples were clearly visible. Her impossibly flat, toned stomach stretched expansively down to the waistband of her low-rise jeans, hinting at the treasures below.

Both women sipped their champagne, looking at me expectantly. I supposed it was my turn. Beyond excited about where this all seemed to be heading, I didn't hesitate, unbuckling my belt, undoing the top button on my jeans, sliding the zipper down and shimmying the denim down over my hips.

My jeans hit the floor and I stepped out of them. I then reached down to peel off my socks. There I stood, in nothing but tight black boxer-briefs. Tighter now, as I was rapidly hardening, both because of the state of undress of these two gorgeous women and also in anticipation of what was to come.

Sarah and Megan exchanged a look and then started to remove their pants.

I took a deep breath as I watched them with rapt attention. Sarah had on a pair of tight, high-waisted jeans. She unbuckled them, slid them down and kicked them off, taking her socks with them and revealing a pair of bright pink bikini panties with lace trim. Although I've seen my wife undress thousands of times over the years, it truly never gets old.

At the same time, Megan peeled down her tight, grey leggings. We laughed as she almost fell over trying to stand on one foot to pull them off of her. She regained her balance and stood, and I gasped -- she wasn't wearing any panties and now stood before us in nothing but her revealing little bra, displaying a mouth-watering slit between her legs. Megan was completely shaven and her smooth, clean vagina looked enticing to say the least.

It was then that Sarah realized her sister was completely bare below the waist. Sarah gave her a playful swat on her bare ass and said "no panties! You naughty girl."

"All right, enough show and tell" said Megan while unclasping her bra and sliding the straps down her shoulders, "I was promised a hot tub, let's go!"

Eagerly shedding our remaining clothing, the three of us carried our drinks out to the deck and stepped down into the warm, pleasantly bubbling water one at a time.

I let the sensations fill my brain with pleasure: the enveloping, stress-relieving warmth of the water and the gentle massage of the jets, both made more pleasant and more intense without the encumbrance of swimwear, but mostly I just drank in the two gorgeous, charming and very much naked women who were blessing me with their presence. I was in heaven.

The three of us sat in silence for a minute or two, each sipping our drinks and just reveling in the moment. No words were exchanged but it was clear that we were all happy . . . and anticipating what (and who) was to come next.

Sarah eventually made the first move, and it was a bold one indeed: she raised herself out of the water, revealing her glistening torso and large enticing breasts, drizzled with moisture from the hot tub, turned, approached Megan, wrapped her arms around the younger woman's neck and leaned in to passionately kiss her little sister.

Megan in turn met the kiss and slid her hands up my wife's back while gasping into her mouth.

The pair turned to the side in the water and I saw them open their mouths as they kissed, tongues pressing against one another, their arms wrapped in a tight embrace, two incredible sets of breasts pressed up against one another.

I had already been half-hard from the mere presence of these two naked, beautiful sisters and watching their display had me all the way there. As I watched the kissing intensify, my hand absentmindedly made its way to my cock and I began to slowly stroke myself, mouth slightly agape as I sat transfixed by the sight before me.

I could tell the women were becoming intensely aroused, as their kissing became frantic and forceful, and their arms pulled them desperately together.

It was Sarah, who had initiated the kiss, who pulled away first. She broke the kiss but did not break eye contact with her sister, staring lovingly into her eyes and smiling. Megan smiled back, and then they turned to me.

"Do you like that Cory," asked my wife. "Do you like me making out with my hot little sister?"

I just nodded.

"Don't you love her tits, Cory? Aren't they just perfect?"

This time I was able to manage to croak out a weak "yes they're perfect."

"Do you want me to touch them Cory? Do you want me to touch Megan's tits?"

"Oh god yes."

And she did. My wife slowly and deliberately reached out with both her hands and placed them on Megan's picture-perfect breasts, just gently touching them at first, then exploring and rubbing up and down, around and around.

I was stroking myself for real now. I wanted to move slowly and savour the moment but I was so turned on I couldn't help it.

As Sarah stroked and rubbed her little sister's tits, Megan closed her eyes and sighed deeply with pleasure.

"Look at her perfect, pink, round little nipples Cory. Aren't they wonderful? Should I pinch them?"

"Yes."

Sarah grasped both of Megan's nipples at once and pinched, not too hard but certainly not gently. Megan let out a little high-pitched yelp, a mix of pain and pleasure.

"I think she liked that Cory. Did you? Did you like it little sister?"

"Oh yeah. I love having my nipples played with."

Sarah turned back to me. "Did you hear that, Cory. I wonder if she likes them sucked on. Should I suck her nipples honey?"

"Oh god. Oh yes," I gasped.

Sarah bent and took Megan's right nipple into her mouth, gently licking and sucking at first, then intensifying the pressure until Megan yelped again and threw her head back in obvious pleasure. She then moved on to the other breast, licking her left nipple as she caressed the heavy breasts with her hands, sucking and biting on the sensitive bud.

I was jacking my cock with purpose now. It was too much, watching my straight-laced wife sucking not only another woman's tits, but those of her sister.

She continued touching, sucking, licking and nibbling on Megan's chest until she rose, kissed her on the lips once more and said "do you think my husband is getting turned on by watching us?"

"Oh I am guessing he's never been so turned on in his life, sis."

"Let's go find out."

With that, both women made their way through the water to my side of the hot tub, and each settled in on one side of me.

I laid back, heady with lust, and then I felt it: not one but two delicate little hands stroking my thighs and making their way upwards.

I sighed audibly, so ragingly turned on that I thought both my cock and head might explode at any second.

The gentle, soft hands stroked upwards, gently and excruciatingly slowly, teasing my inner thighs before finally one set of small, soft fingers gently touched my shaft, while another cupped my sensitive balls.

The sensation under the warm water was magnificent. One hand was stroking my cock back and forth, slowly but firmly, and the other was cupping and caressing my balls.

I didn't even know which hand belonged to which woman but the combined pleasure was almost more than I could stand. I was not going to last long and my wife of many years could sense it.

"You're going to come soon, aren't you Cory?"

"Yeah baby. It's so fucking hot."

"Stand up."

I wasn't sure what she was up to but I sure wasn't about to argue. I stood on the bench in the hot tub, my cock at full mast above the water. Both women rose to their knees, four incredible breasts now proudly on display.

All four of their hands returned their attention to me, stroking my shaft and playing with my balls and rubbing my thighs and ass. I groaned loudly.

"Are you close babe?"

"Oh yeah. I'm so close."

"I want you to come on us. I want you to come on our tits."

I groaned even louder, and then Megan reinforced her sister's words.

"Oh yeah come all over us Cory." She held up both of her breasts in her hands and added, "come on my perky little tits."

That was all it took. I groaned and grunted as I was wracked with an intense climax, the first spurt of my ejaculation hitting Megan's chin and neck.

The hands kept stroking and turned my cock so the second shot coated Sarah's left tit, the third landed squarely on Megan's nipple and the remainder dribbled onto the heaving chests of these two incredible women.

I took in the sight of my wife and my sister in law, naked, on their knees, and covered in my cum, and I collapsed, sated and in sheer orgasmic bliss, into the water.

But little did I know . . . our night was just getting started.

...

It took me some time to catch my breath. I huffed and puffed and took a sip of my drink and let out a deep, satisfied sigh.

This caused the ladies to giggle, with Sarah saying "uh oh. I think we broke him."

Megan quickly replied, "oh I sure hope not. I have some more plans for him tonight."

"Yeah Cory," said Sarah, "I'm glad that was satisfying for you but there is a problem."

"There are no problems," I sighed. "Only happiness and bliss."

"Oh but there is a problem. You are the only one who has cum so far."

"So far?" I asked, trying not to sound too hopeful.

"Yes, so far. What did you think this was, a wham, bam, thank you ma'ams?"

The ladies cracked up at this, and I have to admit I found it pretty funny myself. But mostly I was fixated on what might be next. "Okay well I suppose we will have to address the . . . iniquity of the situation."

"Yes I suppose we will. Let's reconvene in our bedroom. But first, I think we need a shower."

The semen-splattered sisters stepped out of the hot tub and I followed behind, treated to a spectacular sight: two round, wet, feminine asses bouncing and twisting tantalizingly in front of me as they hurried into the house, suddenly freezing from the cool night air on their damp skin.

Once in our ensuite, the two giggling women cranked on our steam shower, which heated up in no time, and entered the oversized tile shower, which was more than enough room for three. I turned to step into the water behind them but Sarah put her hand on my chest, stopping me and saying "oh no you don't. You just take a seat and watch."

I was not about to argue with anything either of these two hot women said, so I put a towel down on Sarah's small makeup stool and sat.

Sarah closed her eyes and tilted her head back, allowing the gentle rain from the overhead rainforest shower fixture to dampen her hair and coat her delicious body in moisture.

Next to her, just out of reach of the rain shower, Megan stood in the spray of the four body jets, raising her arms and allowing them to massage and spray her incredible body.

I vaguely remembered having been trepidatious in investing so much money in an oversized, over-the-top shower . . . but at this particular moment it could have cost a million dollars and I would have called it a bargain.

As the two women warmed and washed themselves in the spray, I was reminded that it was my cum that they were washing off themselves, and the thought was arousing to say the least. But that was just the beginning.

Sarah grabbed a bottle of mango scented bodywash, squeezed a small amount into her palm and turned to Megan, asking, "can I help you wash your back, sis? I know it can be hard to reach."

Megan looked back over her shoulder seductively and replied "oh yes, please help me wash . . . everywhere," after which Megan turned away from us, spread her legs and placed both hands on the wall.

I groaned involuntarily as Megan presented her high, tight, round, dripping ass to us, legs spread just enough to reveal a hint of her mouth-watering vulva below. Sarah spread the body wash over her hands and placed them both on her little sister's back, rubbing and soaping up and down the slippery flesh.

My cock stirred to life again as Sarah's hands rubbed lower and lower on her sister's back until they reached the soft, full swell of her ass. My wife refilled her hands with body wash and then placed them full on her little sister's ass cheeks, rubbing and kneading and washing them, causing them to spread open, revealing Megan's tiny puckered asshole and the lips of her pussy beneath.

Sarah rubbed and rubbed, loading up on body wash one more time, now getting down on her knees as she washed and rubbed Megan's upper thighs.

Sarah's hands inched further and further up Megan's inner thighs, just about but not quite brushing up against the younger woman's vagina. Then, deliberately, hands slippery with soap, Sarah placed her hand on Megan's cunt.

Megan gasped and moaned as Sarah started rubbing, slowly but with pressure, around and around, and then her thumb tucked in and entered her little sister's pussy.

Megan moaned louder this time at the feeling of penetration as Sarah's thumb moved in and out of Megan's opening, a bit faster and harder now. Sarah rubbed and fingered her sister as her arousal grew and her moaning intensified.

My erection was at half-mast now, as I touched myself gently while watching the show I was being given, then suddenly Megan turned towards us, causing Sarah's thumb to slip out of her pussy and her hand to be removed from between her legs.

"That felt really good, big sister. So, so good, you have no idea. But didn't you get Cory's cum all over you, too? Do you need a hand washing up?"

"Mmmmm," Sarah sighed, "yes I did. And yes I do."

Sarah leaned back against the tiled wall of the shower and put her hands up over her head, fully exposing her naked form to us -- the big, round, heavy breasts, soft tummy, trim waist and flared hips and the trimmed patch of dark, curled hair between her legs through which just peeked the wet lips of her sex.

It was Megan's turn to squirt a dollop of mango body wash, rub her hands, and then place them on her sister -- only now, with Sarah's back to the wall, she was working on her front.