Do You Think My Sister is Hot?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan placed both hands on her sister's tummy, soaping and rubbing her soft, appealing belly -- the abdomen of a real, grown woman. Fit and healthy but not flat and hard. God I love her.

From there, Megan added more soap and lifted her hands, sliding them up Sarah's chest and onto her full breasts. Megan took both heavy breasts in her hands, lifting and kneading and massaging them as Sarah's breathing grew heavy.

With her fingertips, Megan circled Sarah's nipples, teasing and rubbing as they grew hard, then gave them a slight pinch. Sarah gasped and Megan continued to rub and tease.

Then, Megan's hands went lower.

Down, down, down across Sarah's stomach, down further, splayed fingers coaxing their way through the light coat of pubic hair across her mound, then further still, the fingers of her left hand finally making contact with her sister's pussy.

Megan rubbed in little circles, massaging the entire mound of Sarah's wet sex, up to stimulate her clitoris, then down to massage the lips below. At this point Sarah's chest was heaving, her breathing rapid and heavy, her eyes were closed and her head was tilted back in bliss.

Then Megan's middle finger extended, slid up and down between the slippery folds of my wife's pussy, and then a long, rigid middle finger entered her to the first knuckle.

Sarah moaned but Megan was just getting started. She pushed up until her middle finger was buried to the hilt in her sister's cunt.

Pausing only a moment, Megan then added a second finger, stretching my wife open, again pushing right up inside her. Megan moved those two fingers in and out slowly, then her right hand began to gently rub Sarah's sensitive clitoris above.

Sarah was moaning audibly as Megan's fingers thrust in and out of her, then let out a much deeper, lower, more visceral moan as Megan added a third finger.

The fingertips of her right hand now circling faster and faster on Sarah's clit, the first three fingers of her left were now fully inside her sister's pussy, stretching the opening, which was now very wet and swollen.

I was fully hard now, lazily stroking myself as Megan's left hand moved harder and faster, no longer teasing but now vigorously finger-fucking Sarah.

"Is that okay," asked Megan, checking in, "is it too much?"

"Nnnnnnggghhhh oh god so good. So fucking good," replied Sarah.

"More?"

"Oh god. Yes. More."

Megan squirted a bit more slippery body wash on her left hand, squeezed her pinky finger against the other three fingers, and slid it slowly but deliberately up inside my wife's body.

"Ohhhhhhh" groaned Sarah in pure lust and desire. "Fuck that's good."

Megan now had four fingers up her sister's pussy, jamming them in and out, fucking her with vigor while her other hand continued to make tiny little circles on the sensitive bud above.

"Oh god Megs. I'm so full. Getting close."

"You're so fucking hot big sister. So sexy. I'm gonna make you cum while your husband watches."

"Oh god yes. Keep going. Don't stop. Don't stop!"

This time, Megan barely whispered it . . .

"More?"

"Nnnnnghh. Megs. It's so much."

Megan didn't respond, she just continued to saw her fingers in and out and around and around, giving pleasure to my wife's entire lower half.

Sarah was really groaning now, gasping in time with the fingers moving in and out of her.

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes Megs. I want it. I want it all," and then for a moment, Sarah opened her eyes, looked directly into mine, and said "I want your whole hand inside me."

Megan once again took the soap, spreading it around her entire left hand to provide the last bit of necessary lubrication. She then looked up at her sister, who nodded, tucked her thumb into the cup of her hand, and pressed.

"Aaaahhhhhh," moaned Sarah as Megan's hand stretched her pussy to its fullest.

Megan pushed again.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Yes. Fuck. Keep going."

Another push.

"Yes Megs. Fuck. Push."

One more small push and it was done. Megan's entire hand was up inside her sister's pussy. She waited a moment while Sarah adjusted to the feeling, but continued making tiny circles around her clit with the other hand.

"God it's so much. So full. Holy shit." Then she turned to me again and said, "do you like that Cory? Can you see it? Can you see her whole fist up inside me? Does it turn you on?"

The last question was clearly unnecessary as I was rock hard now, and stroking myself determinedly, not wanting to come again yet but unable to resist pleasuring myself to the sight of my wife getting fisted for the first time in her life.

Megan was determined. She started to move her hand gently in and out of Sarah, whose vaginal opening was stretched taut around her younger sister's small wrist. Pushing gently back and forth, not thrusting in and out but just applying pressure inside her, Megan then leaned forward and gently licked her sister's clit.

"Ohhhhhhh yes. Right there. Oh god."

Megan's little pink tongue was extended again, and she started giving Sarah's clit gentle licks, up and down and around and around, building in intensity. It was enough to put Sarah over the edge almost immediately.

"Oh fuck. Yes. I'm gonna come. Don't stop. Right there. You're gonna make me come."

Megan continued licking while she fisted her older sister's cunt. She licked as Sarah's powerful orgasm racked her body and bent her knees.

"Coming. Coming. Cominnnnnnnggggg. Oh my god," squealed Sarah and she came, hard, knees buckling.

Megan held her as she slowly sunk down to the tiled shower floor, shaking and shuddering with the intensity of her orgasm as her sister held her tightly, breasts against breasts, her entire left hand still buried deep inside her.

...

I somehow managed to keep from coming despite what I had just witnessed, which was quite certainly the horniest, hottest thing I had ever seen in my entire life.

Afterwards, the scene turned from filthy and depraved to something much more loving and tender. The two sisters lay for a few minutes in the warm water, Megan gently removing her hand, and the pair just held one other, gently stroking and kissing as they came down from the experience they had just shared.

Eventually, the two came back down to reality and picked themselves up off the floor of the shower. They rinsed off, turned off the shower and grabbed a few big, white fluffy towels and started to dry off.

My lovely wife stepped towards me, kissed me gently on the lips, and said "well, honey? Did you like that?"

"Holy shit," I replied, "that was the single hottest thing I have seen in my entire life."

Sarah smiled lovingly, "I'm glad. It was so hot for me too. I don't remember the last time I came that hard. Maybe never."

"Happy to be of assistance," grinned Megan.

"Okay," continued Sarah, "I am done for to say the least. But after the show you just watched, you must need some relief Cory, and Megs you are the only one who hasn't cum at all tonight."

Sarah paused and then gave a sexy little smile to us both, saying "maybe we should go to our bed and fix both of those little problems."

She took us both by the hand and the three of us, all now dried off, warm and glowing with sexuality, made our way to our king-size bed.

The three of us slipped into bed, the fine Egyptian cotton so soft it felt almost silky against our naked bodies. The three of us cuddled up together, all gently touching and stroking arms and legs, an unspoken agreement to enjoy the moment and take it slow.

After a few minutes of this I gently stroked my wife's inner thigh but Sarah, having just had one of the most intense sexual experiences of her life, and presumably being a bit pleasantly sore from her first-ever fisting, stopped my hand, taking it and placing it instead onto Sarah's lower body. I took her lead, and began gently touching and stroking Megan's soft skin.

Sarah moved over so that we were on either side of her little sister and she joined in. Now Megan had four hands exploring her body, gently stimulating her breasts and moving up and down her toned, thin legs. I was thoroughly enjoying touching Megan but I didn't want to take things too far and risk anything.

I needn't have worried, as my wife took my hand once again, this time sliding it up Megan's lower body, further and further until my fingers finally . . . finally made contact with my sister-in-law's pussy.

Megan sighed as I touched her. Sarah removed her hand from mine, smiled at me, and returned to caressing her sister's breasts. With my path clear, I ran my fingers through the tight, hairless folds of Megan's vagina. She was wet. Very wet.

My fingers slick with her juices, I ran them up and down her slit, applying more and more pressure, up and down, until I dipped my index finger and pushed, in my finger sliding easily into her wet sex. She gasped and I fingered her gently for a time before adding a second finger, pushing them deep inside my sister-in-law's hot, wet pussy.

The two sisters were making out again, tongue against tongue, while Sarah rubbed Megan's breasts and played with her nipples. Sarah broke the kiss and whispered to Megan, "are you on birth control?"

Megan smiled and simply nodded. Sarah then turned to me and said, "Cory? It's time now. I want you to fuck her. I want you fuck my little sister."

The months of desire leading up to this -- the fantasies, the role-playing, the stolen panties . . . I had been dreaming about this moment for a very long time, and now it was about to become reality. I raised myself up and grasped my cock, which was hard as iron from fingering my sister-in-law while she frenched her own sister, and placed it at the entrance to Megan's pussy.

"Yessss" she sighed as she felt the contact with my hard cock.

"Yes" affirmed Sarah, encouraging me to fuck another woman for the first time since we'd married. "Do it Cory."

I pushed. It was done. I pushed again and we all moaned. I was balls-deep in my wife's little sister, my hard and throbbing cock deep up in her warm, wet, tight little cunt.

We all gasped at both the sensation of the act and at our knowledge of its significance -- there was no turning back now.

I certainly wasn't about to turn back, either. I had been fantasizing about Megan for months, and now my cock was buried inside her. Her pussy was tight and wet and I could feel how deep inside her I was, the shaft of my cock gripped tight by her opening and the tip of my cock completely enveloped by her warmth. I pulled out almost completely and thrust all the way back inside her, causing her to moan deeply.

I did it again and again, becoming consumed by my lust for the taboo, forbidden fruit -- my wife's sister.

I fucked her again, glorying in the friction and the sensation of my cock sliding in and out of Megan while my wife rubbed her tits. We were both moaning and panting now, with exertion and arousal. I was in fucking heaven.

Sarah sat up and whispered to me, "turn her over Cory. Turn her over and fuck her hard. I want to watch you fuck her from behind."

"Mmmmm" I groaned at the mere thought. I pulled my soaked cock out of Megan and grabbed her by the hips, aggressively turning her over. She enthusiastically complied, burying her face in the sheets and sticking her pussy up in the air to be fucked.

Not wasting any time, I lined up my cock and slammed into her, all the way to the hilt, in one forceful shove.

"Ohhhhh god yes" she moaned.

"Play with yourself," instructed Sarah while rubbing Megan's back. "I want you to come while he fucks you." I felt Megan's delicate little hand underneath her, rubbing her clit and pussy, causing me even more pleasure. "Yeah that's it baby, that's it. Can you feel how deep he is? Do you like it? Do you like my husband's big hard cock in you?"

"Mmmmmmmm" was the only response Megan could muster.

"Yeah you like it," Sarah continued as I fucked her sister over and over, my hips thrusting violently into her ass cheeks now, my cock penetrating her even deeper. "You like getting fucked by your brother in law. My husband has his big hard cock in your pussy and he's fucking you. You like it, don't you, you little slut?"

I had never heard my wife talk like this, not even close, and her words were having a profound effect on both me and on Megan.

"And what about you," Sarah asked, turning to me, "how does it feel, to finally be fucking her? How does it feel to finally have your cock inside my sister? You love it, don't you? You love fucking my little sister from behind while your wife watches and touches her."

"Oh god. Oh fuck. I love it baby. I love it."

"Oh I know you do Cory. How does her pussy feel? How does her slutty wet pussy feel around your cock?"

"So good. Baby I'm getting close."

"I bet you are. You have wanted this. You've been fantasizing about fucking my sister for a long time, haven't you?"

"Yes."

"You've especially been thinking about it ever since she gave me a pair of her little panties for me to bring home to you."

What!?!? Sarah hadn't stolen the panties! They had been conspiring this whole time?? I wasn't sure whether that made the situation even hotter or even more confounding, but I was absolutely sure I wasn't about to stop pounding Megan's tight little cunt.

"That's right Cory. She wanted you to have them. She wanted you to have her little thong and she wanted you to smell her pussy. The slutty, wet pussy you're fucking right now."

"Oh god."

"Megan are you close?" asked Sarah.

"So close. Almost there."

"I want you to come baby. I want you to come with my husband's fat cock inside you. And I want him to fill you up. I want him to squirt his cum deep inside you. And I'm gonna help, okay?"

Without waiting for a response, Sarah sucked on her thumb, getting it soaked all over with her saliva, and then she brought it down to Megan's tiny, tight, puckered little asshole.

I didn't stop fucking her for a second as Sarah, without hesitation, pushed her thumb against the tiny little opening. Megan gasped, Sarah pushed with more force, and Megan cried out in pleasure as my wife's thumb penetrated her anus.

I grabbed Megan's hips and fucked her as hard as I could, as Sarah pulled her thumb out and thrust it back in again, up inside her little sister's asshole.

That was the end of us both. Megan had the triple-stimulation of my cock in her pussy, her fingers on her clit and a thumb up her ass, and she cried out at full volume, practically screaming as she was rocked by an intense orgasm.

The sight of my wife's thumb up in her hole, combined with the sensation of Megan's pussy contracting around my cock as her orgasm rippled through her body, was too much.

"I'm cominnnnnnng!" I cried out.

"Yeah Cory. Come inside her. Shoot your spunk in my sister."

I did just as instructed, coming hard and shooting blast after blast of gooey cum deep inside my sister-in-law.

...

Not surprisingly, there was no turning back after that night. The three of us had baked a cake that couldn't easily be un-baked.

Fortunately, the metaphor held -- that cake could not have been more delicious.

In the ensuing weeks, the three of us found a new groove. Megan occasionally slept in our bed with us, but more typically slept in our guest room. We shared most meals together, and most outings involved all three of us. There was no mistaking it: this was not just sex; the three of us were forming a type of relationship that was brand new for us all. Meaningful and powerful.

But don't get me wrong: the sex was fucking spectacular. We were fooling around almost every night in various different configurations. I was fucking Sarah as much as ever, I was fucking Megan regularly while Sarah participated or just watched, and not-irregularly I was watching while the two sisters fucked each other with fingers, tongues and toys.

I got to have a front-row seat the first time my wife ever went down on another woman. She pushed me back into the chair near our bed to watch, all three of us completely naked, then she pushed Megan onto her back, spread her legs, and licked her little sister's pussy until she came. By the time Megan was on the edge, so was I, stroking my hard cock over them until I shot my cum all over my wife's wonderfully full ass while she ate out her sister.

A few days after that, I received my first-ever double blowjob.

The three of us were fooling around in bed, just gently touching, stroking and kissing, when Megan slid down the sheets. Grasping my hard shaft in her hand, she leaned down and gently took the head of my cock into her mouth.

There are few better feelings on earth. Her warm, wet mouth surrounding the head of my cock, applying slight pressure, feeling her hot breath on my shaft, and then sensing her sliding down further and further, taking more of my cock into her mouth and then her throat before backing off and repeating the process.

This was not the first time my sister-in-law had gone down on me, but I was more than a little surprised when Sarah slid down the bed and joined her. She took my cock from Megan and licked all around the head before sucking it into her equally delightful mouth, swirling her tongue around and around and sending me to a whole new level of pleasure.

These two incredible women went back and forth in this way for several minutes until I was approaching the peak, and then they blew my mind even further: the sisters attacked my hard shaft at the same time, each slurping on one side of it, their lips meeting on either side. There were hands on the base of my shaft, on my balls and on my thighs and it was just too much stimulation.

"I'm gonna come."

Neither of them paused in what they were doing, hands all over me, two sets of naked tits bouncing, and two warm, soft, wet mouths slurping up and down my cock.

I groaned and my legs went board-stiff as I came with incredible force. The cum shot up out of my cock, the first volley coating Megan's cheek. I grunted again as I continued to spew, squirting on my wife's face and dribbling down her lips, again and again I shot my sticky jizz all over the lips and faces of the two women I loved more than anything else in the world.

I was then treated to the sight of the two of them kissing, covered in my semen, sharing and licking and tasting my cum.

I have never slept better than I did that night.

Then there was the afternoon when both women rode me at the same time.

I was turned on my side facing Sarah, making out with my lovely wife and gently fingering her while Megan looked on, when suddenly Megan said with force, "I need your cock inside me. Now." And she pushed me onto my back, threw her legs over me, grabbed my shaft, positioning the head of my rod at her pussy and lowered herself all the way down onto me, moaning as she was penetrated deeply.

I continued to make out with my wife as her sister rode me, sliding her wet pussy up and down my shaft, but then Sarah got another idea.

She, too, swung her leg over me, straddling me, but in her case positioning her sex directly over my mouth, facing her sister with her back to the head of the bed.

I took the hint and started licking, exploring the folds of Sarah's very wet pussy, from the coarse covering of brown pubic hair to the soft, warm lips, to her opening below.

As I licked my wife, and as her sister rode my cock, I could feel and sense that they were simultaneously playing with one another, kissing and fondling breasts and nipples and thighs.

It wasn't long before all three of us came, starting with Sarah who came on my face and soaked me to my chin with her pussy juice, and followed very shortly by me, squirting my cum up inside Megan's tight slit, and then by Megan, helped by my cock deep up inside her and her sister's fingers on her clit.