Do You Want to Play a Game?

Story Info
A lonely housewife enters into virtual Sub/Dom relationship.
13.4k words
4.66
13.9k
18
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you want to play a game?

A lonely housewife enters into a virtual Sub/Dom relationship.

*****

I was bored. I was bored and lonely, that's how this all started. Sometimes I feel like an addict. Something inside me tells me to stop, that no good comes from this and it's harmful. But the thrill of it gives me keeps me going.

Many times I've told myself enough, no more. All I have to do is delete and block his number and this will be done. But I yearn for his messages to arrive, when they do my whole body trembles with excitement and arousal.

The longer the gaps between his messages the bigger the thrill. I do what he says, when he says to do it... and to hell with the consequences.

It wasn't always that way. This started about a year ago. I'd secretly joined an 'affairs' website. A site for married men or women looking for an affair secretly, whatever that may entail.

I had no intention of having an affair in reality. I liked the idea of thinking I would, the thrill. I don't recall how I came across the site but it was free for women to join. I think I was after some attention, to feel wanted and sexy again.

I'm Kim, forty two, with two children, fifteen and eighteen, both girls. I've been married for twenty years to Brian. We'd known each other since our teens. Brian works in I.T, is thoughtful, caring, hard working and a great father. He's also nice, too nice.

Our family life is fine, I shouldn't complain. He makes good money, our children are doing great. I also work as a P.A to a local businessman who buys and sells property.

My life had become mundane, the same routine for years. The spark had long since died in our marriage. It was never great to start with, but after kids it certainly died down then died completely after I hit forty. Brian is fifty five.

We do occasionally have sex, I think he initiates it because he thinks he should rather than he wants to, it's dull and brief. I make a kind of slight attempt at an orgasm sound as he comes, even that is half hearted. We don't talk about it, after he's done we awkwardly smile and go to sleep or reading, or anything else.

Ironically a few days on this 'affair' site made me appreciate what I had more. The lowlifes and losers on there, the messages ranging from the crude to the desperate. I found myself feeling like these men were real scumbags for looking for affairs whilst married. The hypocrisy of me being on the same site wasn't lost on me. Maybe the fact I knew I wouldn't really go through with it made me feel superior to them. The truth was I was just after attention and I was just as bad as them for creating an account.

I did message back and forth with a few good looking ones, most on there were very overweight and past it. Their profiles all read the same, 'looking for no strings sex', was the gist of it. The ones I messaged never went far, they couldn't hold a conversation or would just ghost you if you didn't send nude photos immediately.

There was one profile I messaged that stood out. He had no photos of himself, just a profile picture of a whip and a tagline that read,

'Do you want to play a game?'

I don't remember the exact wording of his profile, there were words like 'virtual only' 'excitement' and talk of exploring new areas of sexuality. He said women interested in exploring a submissive side should contact him. It was the first profile that actually intrigued me. I sent him a quick message on the site that I'd like to know more, thinking nothing of it and expecting it to fizzle out like the other men I'd interacted with.

He replied the next day.

"First of all you address me as Master or Sir if you want any chance to be my sub. Second of all, tell me why you think you'd make a good sub to me? Master C."

My first reaction was of laughter and shock at the sheer arrogance of his reply. Then I realised this was part of the role play. I'd never had an interest in BDSM before and knew very little about it. Something about the domineering, control and authority was a turn on I hadn't experienced before. Being told what to do and having to do it. Someone perhaps knowing your desires you don't know yourself or won't admit, and forcing them out of you. At least it was anything but dull.

My reply was surprisingly honest. I started with 'Hello Master'. I then explained that actually I was new to it all but interested (which was half true at this point). I told him I'd make a good sub because I was willing to learn and do what he says.

I didn't even really know what a sub was other than it stood for submissive. What did it really involve? I had no idea. In my head I expected him to become a creep or crazy man at some point and I'd just delete him.

Another day went by before his next reply.

"That's much better. Now here are the rules of the game.

You address me as Sir or Master at all times and always with respect.

You must ask permission if you want to ask a question.

If I text you you must reply immediately or ask permission to reply later.

NEVER ask for a reward, you will be rewarded if your behaviour is deemed worthy.

NEVER show me your face, I don't wish to see it.

You must send me a list of EVERY limit you have, outside of these you will do as I command.

Our interactions will be virtual only via message. We will never meet, call or video chat.

To start with, every day you must send me a tribute. A naked picture of you on your knees. Do not show your face.

If and only if you agree to all of this we can continue.

To play, reply to this message with your whatsapp number and the message

' Use me to play with as you wish.'

Below this list your limits.

We'll then begin via whatsapp.

Master C"

My jaw dropped, my logical reaction should have been that this was a creep after nudes, but actually I was incredibly turned on.

It wasn't so much the submissive element at first. I think it was the anonymous nature of never wanting to meet or show my face. There was an erotic element to it, a turn on with the safety of knowing I could always just block him when I wanted. And of course the control and domination. I felt an erotic tingle at the thought of sending naked pictures on my knees. I hadn't felt like this in years.

But I had no idea what 'limits' were. I found myself googling down the rabbit hole reading about Sub/Dom relationships and learning about limits. Things you don't want done to you basically.

I didn't think about this too hard but I put together a general list going off some that I'd read elsewhere.

I made sure some of them were pretty broad, 'nothing involving the exchange of money'. It was still on my mind this could be a scammer, so I made that clear early on.

Others were things like 'Cutting, anything toilet related, no children or animals'. There were a few others too.

I couldn't believe I was doing it but I replied.

'Use me to play with as you wish.'

I had an old phone with a different number. I used that. I couldn't risk my family ever seeing this!

I copy and pasted my limits and hit 'send'. I was petrified and turned on. My husband was in the next room watching T.V as I typed. We have a little box office in our house where we keep our laptop. It felt so naughty and exciting.

My thoughts turned to the naked picture on my knees. I wanted it ready. I went up to the bathroom quietly. Undressed completely, I was wet with excitement. That hadn't happened in a very long time. I very rarely even masturbate anymore.

I got down on my knees and tried various methods of selfie, setting up the camera for a better angle, different lighting. I hated all the photos. Kneeling made my figure look terrible. For forty two I keep in pretty good shape, I'm about 5',4" shapely with nice legs and big enough firm breasts. A stomach that's passable for having two kids. I'm no model though and these selfies did not inspire me. I thought he'd likely ghost me if I wasn't hot enough.

Eventually I found a set up and lighting that made a passable photo, I cropped my head and saved it. You could see my whole front, my breasts with erect nipples. I'd made sure I'd shaved everywhere. There was a glimpse of my crotch, my legs slightly spread just hinting at what lay between, smooth and shaved...and wet. The angle was looking down at me as if I was on my knees submitting to him, as he wished.

I heard my husband calling asking what I was doing,

"Nothing!" I replied as I hurriedly got dressed and returned downstairs. Now all I could do was wait.

Waiting. I waited for days. Nothing.

I checked the website, the message had gone through. I double checked my number, it was correct. I tested my number from my real phone, it all worked.

After a couple of days I sent another message via the website. Asking if he had all he needed? `Were my limits all ok? God I sounded so needy, was this part of the game or just a complete time waster?

I found myself becoming annoyed. Fuck him and that site. By day four I was really convinced it was a scammer/time waster and was over thinking it all but wondering what the point was? Surely you get the naked photo and then ghost someone?

By day five I was over it, I'd been more absent than normal from my husband by being online or thinking about these new fantasies. That evening I sat in the lounge with him watching tv.

Then I felt it. A small vibrate in my pocket from my secret phone on silent. My body went cold..

I got up and left for the bathroom. Locked the door and opened whatsapp.

A new message. From Master C.

'Show respect to your Master.' It read.

In that instant I was all in, whether the delay had been deliberate I don't know but it worked. I was so turned on. I immediately sent my saved naked photo. I was shaking slightly from the adrenaline. For most people this is probably nothing, to me it was huge.

Master C Typing.... 'Good Sub.'

That's all it said. That's it I thought? But now I had his number. I knew what I had to do. Keep sending the 'tributes' each day. I couldn't wait.

It was getting late and I wanted the next days photo ready to send. I knew I could now take the initiative as I had been instructed. This time I knew the set up that took the best photo.

I felt sexier, more confident. I got on my knees, spread my legs a little more. My right hand resting just between my legs, I briefly touched myself, my vagina was soft and wet. My left hand gently squeezed my breast, I arched my back. The camera was set up perfectly on a timer and clicked away. Done.

I really wanted to masturbate slowly whilst naked on our bed, but with my family home I wouldn't get any privacy. So I remained horny and turned on the whole night.

The next morning I was up early so keen to send the next picture. I asked myself how this person could have such an effect on me?

He could be anyone, I had no photos of him. He hadn't really done anything.. asked for a photo and said 'good sub?' I mean what's that?

Maybe that's the point though, he is literally anyone. It doesn't matter who he is. I realised it wasn't about him it was about me. I was opening up ideas and sexuality in myself that had lay dormant for years. He was just a vessel for that whether that was his intention or not.

I sent the photo to him. I wrote 'Your daily tribute Sir.' Nothing more.

Quickly I saw him come online and start typing, just that excited me.

'Good sub.' He wrote, again.

That was it. I wanted more. I thought well if that's all he ever replies I'll quickly lose interest in this.

I went about my day, to work.

Our office isn't huge. Six of us worked there in total. I was the PA to Leonardo or Leo as we called him. He's Italian about thirty eight years old, successful and handsome. The other ladies that work there, three of them, all fancy him and swoon and flirt whenever he's around.

They're all younger than me. The youngest is Julie, she's twenty five. Attractive with an alternative style, tattoos and piercings. She says she's bi sexual, there's always gossip that's she slept with Leo at some point. Becky is thirty, curvy and big with huge breasts and long dark hair. Kate is a thirty eight year old beautiful blonde, slim with long legs and very sexual.

The only other male in the office is Nigel, he's forty one and I guess a little jealous at the attention Leo gets. He occasionally tries to flirt with the ladies in the office, including me, but he's very awkward, shy and clumsy. He's single and often talk about his online dating which results in him being friend zoned.

I enjoy my work, I'd often go out to client meetings with Leo to central London. We were based just outside. Today was routine at my desk in a small office alone just outside the main office of Leo.

I heard the subtle vibrate from my secret phone, the noise I'd been dying to hear.

My work was very relaxed, there was no issue with looking at phones or even making personal calls, Leo knew we were professionals.

"Tell me when you're alone." It read.

I considered waiting until I got home but knew I was supposed to reply straight away or ask for permission. Besides I couldn't wait.

I made my way to the office toilets. The female toilets were small but shared with two cubicles total, which were luckily completely enclosed when shut. It was just me in there.

I locked the door behind me and replied.

"I'm alone now Sir."

"Good, now strip completely naked and tell me when you're done."

"But I'm at work!" I replied without thinking. The idea of taking my clothes off here and getting caught was horrifying, the thrill of trying anyway turned me on.

"I didn't ask you where you were, don't answer back to me, just do as I say!"

"Yes Master.' I replied. Placing my phone down gently and quietly trying to get undressed. In a fairly small cubicle it's not easy. I was also wearing office attire. A skirt, blouse, bra, stockings. Anyone could walk in, they wouldn't see me but could easily know I was up to something. Slowly but surely I was naked. Oh my god what was I doing?

"I'm naked now Sir." I messaged.

"Good sub, you've earned a reward, what's your name sub?"

'Kim.' God, why did I give my real name? I was expecting him to ask for a photo but he didn't.. What would my reward be? I was still standing naked in this cubicle.

"Kim, I want you to slowly reach down and gently and slowly rub your pussy. As you read my words you'll become aroused, my words excite and make you want more, you will become wet for me. When you're aroused and wet let me know."

I was already turned on but did as I was told. I slowly touched myself, gently playing with with clit and moving my hands down between my wet lips.

"I'm wet Master." I dutifully informed him.

"Good sub. Now STOP. Get dressed but do not put your underwear back on. You are not to orgasm, touch yourself or engage in sex until I instruct you."

"Thank you Master."

One part of me was relieved I could get dressed and back to work. Another wanted to continue so badly. what kind of tease was this?

I hurriedly dressed, stuffed my underwear into a pocket. I even left my stockings off, they were just too difficult to get back on in this enclosed place.

I retuned to my desk, with my small skirt on, bare legs and naked underneath. Still aroused and desperate to cum.

I got home still excited and turned on, I wanted to masturbate so badly but following his rules was even more alluring, the slow build up and the unknown of what would come next.

The next morning I dutifully sent my daily tribute. This time I found a new angle from behind that showed my ass as I kneeled on the floor. I twisted my body around to reveal as much of my bare breasts as I could. I'd been looking at young women on instagram and learning from what they do, how they pose.

I'd also found myself starting to follow sub/dom pages or women with a kind of alternative look. Dominatrix style women.

This time the reply was more than the usual 'good sub.' Master C told me I'd done well and as he could see I was serious we could now move to the next level. I had no idea there was a next level, I was already far outside my comfort zone. Part of me thought I would have to stop soon before I went too far or got caught doing something.

I was no longer required to send the kneeling photo everyday, I had new instructions.

First I had some shopping to do. I was instructed to buy all new underwear. The style was sexy lingerie, he sent some images as a guide. They all had a kinky twist to them. He made it clear I was only ever to wear red, purple or black underwear in the style shown. Some days when he instructed I mustn't wear any at all.

Additionally he sent details of a sex toy I needed to buy. There were many of this type around available from any sex shop. It was a female vibrator egg that fit inside the vagina. It had a remote control and different settings. I was instructed NOT to use it until told. I found out later he could set it up to control from his phone remotely after I gave him the details.

I hadn't shopped online in a sex shop before, I felt like I was doing something wrong. I bought a couple of extra bits on there, some lube and a basic BDSM kit, I was starting to get more and more intrigued in this area.

A few days went by without much contact as I waited for my sex shop delivery. I had bought some underwear and sent photos to him. 'For you Master.' I wrote.

"Good sub." Was all the reply I got.

When my order finally arrived I quickly sent a picture of it awaiting instructions. Those days without contact I found myself wishing for a message or instruction and constantly checking my phone. I was becoming distracted and people were starting to notice.

Master C always did things on his own timescale, he'd make me wait. It was agonising but made the thrill of when he did message even sexier.

I'd been wearing the new underwear. I also had my hair done and dressed a little sexier. I felt good, people at work started asking questions. Asking how Brian was. The unsubtle subtext wondering if we were still together, i.e What was with the new me?

I'd been good and not touched myself, but I was so horny it was unbearable now. I decided to push things a little and message Master C first.

"Permission to speak Sir?"

"Go ahead" Came a fairly rapid reply.

"I'm home alone at the moment, is there anything I can do for you?" I asked, no begged, in such an obvious way.

"Not at the moment Sub." Came the reply that I should have expected.

Later that day he did contact me again and asked me to tell him about my marriage. He kind of had the gist already from the affairs website profile. Mostly the same story for most women on there, bored lonely housewife who don't want a divorce, looking for excitement.

I wrote a lot, he replied little, as I told him in detail about my sex life or lack of amongst other things. It was nice just to vent and get it out and have someone 'listen'. Bizarre that the only person I could tell about this was a complete stranger.

He asked what I normally wore to bed. I told him normally a nightie or some pyjamas, nothing special. He gave me instructions for tonight I had to follow.

Once my husband was in bed (which he always was before me reading anyway) I was to enter the room in my new underwear. Say nothing, slowly take it off whilst looking at him and enter the bed and sleep naked. I was NOT to engage in any sexual activity and I must reject any advances he makes.

That night I did exactly that, he looked up from his book with a slightly puzzled look on his face as soon as I came in. No doubt noticing the new underwear. Every night I climb into bed tired with a nightie and fall asleep. The change of routine alone would be noticeable. I slowly unclasped my bra and let it fall to the floor whilst staring at him.