Do You Want to Play a Game?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully he hurriedly went back inside his office leaving me with another close call.

I picked up the pace nearing completion. A thrill and shiver came over my body as I came and let out a loud moan. I slowly gave myself a final few thrusts of the dildo as the orgasm faded out.

I spread my legs wide and took a photo. The large dildo protruding from my vagina shiny and wet from lube and my juices. I sent it to Master C with the caption, "Thank you Master."

"Well done Sub. Carry on."

When I got home that night I realised I'd left my 'real' normal phone at home all day. I checked my messages and to my horror saw the dildo inside me photo sent to myself. From me.

A few moments of absolute panic set in until I realised I just made a mistake and sent to Master C and myself somehow. I added my number to test the phone. Mine and Master C were the only ones in there.

But wait... no they weren't. Julie's was in there too. I added her to that phone for our shopping trips, It was an oversight.

I frantically checked whataspp, to my horror I saw a new chat with Julie with one thing.... I'd sent her a photo of a giant wet dildo inside me just after I'd cum. HOLY SHIT.

Pure panic set in... I was thinking of a recovery text. Then I see the blue tick come up, she's seen it. Dear Lord.

Typing...

"So Fucking Hot!!!" Came the reply.

I frantically typed, mis-spelled auto correct gibberish how it was obviously an error not meant for her, I'm mortified, please delete! etc etc..

"Sure it was! No way I'm keeping that, so sexy. Ha ha ha!!"

Not long after followed, "Wait, was that at work?!"

I was mortified. I began seriously considering stopping all this nonsense with Master C. Things had gone too far. Julie especially had seen me with Nigel and now this. I thought back on the things I had done for a thrill.

I didn't reply to Julie, I spent the evening really thinking things over. About eleven p.m I receive another whatsapp from Julie. A video. About ten seconds long.

I open it to see Julie naked on her bed, I couldn't see her face but it was her alright. Tattoos, piercings and all. Great body. The room was dark with an edginess to it, candles lit.

Julie was roughly fucking herself with a bunny rabbit on vibrate. Loudly moaning and she thrust it inside and rubbed her clit with the pointy ears. It was a short clip but long enough to see more than enough.

I gasped and put my hand to my mouth in shock! What the hell!!

Another messaged followed, "Now we're even, Enjoy. I did. ;)"

I had no idea what to reply to that. I put a winky face and left it there. I guess we were even. I certainly didn't feel quite as bad now.

--

For the next week or so Master C was quieter than normal. He'd occasionally send little tasks, A day with no underwear or bra, stroke a female stranger's hair and other little things. He seemed to instinctively know when to go slow and when to ramp things up for maximum thrill.

I expected the next time I saw Julie at work to be awkward. Things were already weird with Nigel for obvious reasons. A couple of times he tried to invite me out or suggest we 'talk' about what happened. The best I could do was laugh it off as an Xmas party dare and that he shouldn't worry about, it's no big deal.

Luckily Julie wasn't the awkward type, she would always address the elephant in the room and nothing phased her. She came straight into my office laughing at the first opportunity.

"So you, me, we're going out for drinks tonight!"

I was relieved she seemed fine with it all, I awkwardly explained again it was mistake and I'm not into women.

She laughed again and slapped me on the arm,

"I know you're not! I'm not trying to seduce you! But we're going out I want to hear all about whatever the hell you've got going on!"

I had embarrassed myself again... I agreed with a sigh of relief. Julie and I had actually been becoming friends. I didn't really have a close friend nearby, we'd moved years back and I left them all behind.

That night we went for cocktails in London. Julie had such unique style, sometimes she came across as very Gothic, other times edgy or alternative. Jet black hair. She oozed sex appeal. Men were looking over and giving her attention all the time.

I was getting attention too. I had lost weight, my figure was more toned, I looked and felt better than ever. A few times that night guys tried to buy us drinks or chat. We politely declined as this was a girls night.

Julie didn't beat around the bush. She came straight out with it.

"So what's going on? You look sexy as hell, everyone has noticed at work. The whole thing with Nigel that makes no sense, the photo you sent me, new clothes, new you? Tell all!"

She leaned in smiling, fascinated, dying to hear the gossip.

So I told her everything, about Master C, how it all started, Nigel, the photo and other stuff Ive done.

She was loving it, it all clicked into place for her finally.

"So you're a Submissive! I never would have guessed."

She told me about how she's bisexual, plays the field and has dabbled in bondage, submission and dominance but not a huge way, though she knows people and parties that go really far into it.

Then came 'the talk'.

She'd listened attentively without judging. It was great to share all this with someone. But now she had some serious concerns to share.

She loved the fact I was doing it and enjoying it and exploring these desires. She went on to explain the Sub/Dom relationship can be great but its a role-play both adults knowingly enter into. This only works if outside the role-play there is absolute trust. By not having the first idea about who Master C was there could be no trust.

She had concerns I was being scammed, that this person is likely in another country, she asked me what info I'd shared.

I explained that because I had no idea who he was that was part of the thrill. It didn't matter. He couldn't lie as he hadn't presented himself as anything or anyone. Ultimately I can alway block and delete him, he brings out things I want to do in myself.

"When someone controls you it can be hard to leave and know what you do and don't want, just be careful." She warned.

She was right, I had to be careful I was always really wanting to do the things I did. For now I couldn't imagine anything else. Could I stop if I needed to? I didn't know.

The conversation switched back to her hearing more of the juicy details and sharing some of her own. She'd done more than I imagined including gone to BDSM parties. She once fucked a submissive guy in the ass with strap on at one said party in front of everyone.

We also talked about my marriage, about trying to spice it up, to involve my husband in my desires.

Finally I felt like I had a new 'bestie' I could share everything with.

--

Things at home had been frosty. There had been no big argument but clearly my husband had noticed my changes. We'd not had sex since this all started. Well I wasn't allowed to anyway even if he was interested.

He made the occasional snide remark about my new 'teen' clothes or 'hooker' underwear if he saw them lying around.

Outside of this he was a good man, we got on well, laughed shared the same ideas. But sexually there was nothing. It was like friends living together.

Master C had contacted me for an updated list of my social circle. He always wanted the dynamics and details of their character. It was from this he tangled his wicked web. From this he could push things to the limit, but not beyond. I was also to inform him if I ever went out to any events, social settings or meetings with friends.

The only real update was Julie, so I told him about our new friendship and that she knew about him and that she was somewhat familiar with the scene. I wondered if that would displease him. He'd set no rules on secrecy.

It didn't, there was real reaction at all.

One weekend Master C messaged after a fairly long quiet period.

"When you're home alone with your husband reply to me." Was all it said.

I was home as it happened and he was in the lounge reading and watching TV, as always.

"We're here now alone Sir." I replied. There was still a thrill when I got a new message, wondering what if anything would happen next.

"Approach your husband, DO NOT SPEAK before during or after. Pull his trousers down and suck his cock until he cums. Leave the cum in your mouth and take a close up photo of it on your tongue and send it to me."

Jesus. This one seems really difficult. It shouldn't be, a wife sucking off her husband for no reason should be a good thing. But I felt like this could really rock the boat and force some unspoken tensions to the surface.

Fuck it, I thought. This is ridiculous, maybe confrontation is what we need. If I can't suck his dick then there's something really wrong.

"Yes sir."

I marched into the lounge, pulled the curtains shut.

"What are you doing?" He asked looking annoyed.

I kneeled before him and he looked really confused. I put both hands onto the waistband of his trousers.. At that point he squirmed and grabbed my hands,

"What are you doing?? I'm watching something!?" He sounded annoyed.

I couldn't speak and had to do this. I insisted with my hands pushing his away. I grabbed his trousers and yanked them down hard. His underwear came with them revealing his small flaccid penis with grey pubic hairs.

He mumbled a couple more protests before I buried my head in his crotch and placed his penis in my mouth my with hand. He started to be quiet.

He was struggling to get hard, I used my hand to masturbate him as I licked and sucked him. I couldn't remember the last time I gave him a blow job.

As he struggled to rise to the occasion he said, "It's ok you don't need to do this."

But I do have to do it, I have to.

I carried on and slowly he did get hard and relaxed a little. I let out some fake moans of enjoyment, this in my mind didn't qualify as talking. He started to join in.

It took a little while but eventually I was sure he was building to climax so I sucked a little harder and faster.

He grabbed my head and let out a soft grunt as his body stiffened and ejaculated into my mouth a huge load of warm cum. Christ there was a lot.

I quickly jumped up with excess cum dripping from my mouth and went to the bathroom for the photo. Brian likely thought I was just rushing to 'spit' rather than 'swallow'.

I opened my mouth and took the photo quickly, there was so much that it covered my mouth and ran all down my chin. I washed my mouth and sent the photo.

"Good sub, you've earned a reward." Came the reply.

Brian came out of the lounge doing up his trousers with a confused smirk on his face.

"Well thanks, but what was that for?" He inquired.

I suppose I could speak now the task was complete. "A little treat, you're welcome. I've got to go out actually."

I didn't, but wanted to avoid the awkwardness. Time can heal that.

---

My reward instruction came the following day. I was permitted an orgasm. But it had to be given by someone else and only by them fingering me. My husband, the obvious choice didn't excite me.

Luckily I could now talk to Julie, I explained the task. She laughed, "Well let's go out this Saturday then? Or I'll finger you if you want?" She said half jokingly.

Saturday night it was. It also turned out the weekend after that was her birthday and we made plans for that. I duly informed Master C of my upcoming events. I had a busy schedule ahead.

That Saturday we went to London for the day. Some shopping and food by day, out at night to get fingered somehow! Julie loves just being apart of the whole thing and thought it was hilarious and fun.

Master C had sent just one instruction for the day. To wear a short skirt.

We were travelling on the underground, standing as it was busy as usual. Squashed against other passengers holding onto a pole. You often get creeps rubbing against you.

A new alert from Master C came through.

"Take your underwear off now and leave them wherever you are."

I showed Julie the message. Her eyes widened and she mouthed an 'oh my god!' She seemed to be getting into the thrill of it.

With one hand holding a pole I tried to slip off my underwear. In one way the crowded train concealed me, on the other it was hard to take them off without elbowing other passengers.

I had to lift my skirt and yank them quickly, then keep my legs close together to allow them to fall, step out of them then get off at whatever the hell the next stop was quickly.

A young lad no more than twenty was sat with his eye line to my crotch where I stood. As I lifted my skirt and pulled them down he got a perfect view of my bare pussy. He was in shock.

As we left the train rapidly with Julie in hysterics another instruction came through. I was to accidentally 'flash' ten men that day, making sure they got a good view. Well that was one down on the train for sure.

Julie loved this, like a little sub mission/adventure to add to the day. A warm up for tonight.

I completed the task with relative ease. I'd pick my targets carefully ensuring no one unsuitable would get a view. I had many methods, in the park I dropped something and bent over by a middle aged man on a bench, revealing my ass and pussy.

On the underground again when I had a seat I just spread my legs a little. My skirt was so short it revealed what's below with ease. Once while walking a builder gave me the eye and shouted something, I lifted my skirt to give him a show. Loud cheers erupted.

We'd booked a hotel for the night in London. We returned to our room to get ready for the night out. We'd bought some new outfits, and underwear for me! To wear that night. We looked sexy as hell.

As we hit the town conversation turned to how to get a random guy to satisfy me manually. The fantasy is just ask guy they'll all say yes. Reality is very different, they'll also want more if they get that far.

Julie seemed to have a simple answer.

"Young lads." She said with confidence. "They love fingering."

We found a bar frequented by eighteen to twenty two year old university type guys. Julie got a lot of looks.

The problem with this age is they all act confident and talk the talk, but if a forty two years old woman asks them to finger her they'll run a mile. They also are clueless on how to talk to women.

Julie realised she would have to take the lead on this one. Every guy in there stared at her, none dared go up and speak to her.

She approached two guys, good looking about twenty, well built. Nervous. You could see the excitement of being approached by two women, their brains thinking don't mess this up! They tried their best, explained their surprise at my age that they thought me and Julie were sisters. The usual false compliments.

Julie suggested we all go and find something to eat. They eagerly agreed. We found some dirty food van and walked whilst eating. What she was really looking for was somewhere secluded.

We soon wandered into a dark park. Julie led the way.

We found a very dark hidden spot up against some trees. The guys looked excited.

Julie in her usual subtle style blurted out what needed to be done.

"Right we've got a challenge tonight we both need to be fingered. Can you do that?"

They nodded with enthusiasm as she grabbed one and started to kiss him. She took his hand led him up under her dress and under her underwear. Christ, she was joining in!

The second was a little unsure, I guided him towards me and did the same. Kissed him a little as his hand went under my pants following his friends lead. He awkwardly fumbled a bit but soon I was getting wet. He stuck two fingers into me and started finger fucking me with glee.

I looked to my left as Julie passionately kissed this guy as he pleasured her. She had reached down and got got his dick out and slowly wanked him off.

I unbuckled my guys belt and jeans a little, he helped me to pull out his cock. It was surprisingly big and already rock hard. I began to masturbate him, within a couple of strokes he came as I felt a stream of cum hit my leg.

"Don't stop." I instructed. I needed to finish, besides I was enjoying it especially with Julie there too.

I heard Julie start to moan and thrust her hips. "Faster!" She demanded as she was clearly cumming. She let out a big scream as she came. I was getting there too.

Julie got on her knees and started to suck the guy off against the tree. This turned me on no end and I finally climaxed, the guys hand soaked from his work.

There were heavy breaths all around as we sorted ourselves out and slightly awkwardly watched Julie finish the guy off. He came soon enough and Julie swallowed his load, wiped her mouth with an 'Mmmmm' of approval.

"Thanks guys! We gotta go!" She said as she hurried me off. We heard some shouts along the lines of 'Wait, what about your number?" or asking to come back to ours. We just scurried away laughing. Certainly a story those guys would remember and tell forever. Though likely no one would believe them.

What a wild ride, and now I seemed to be enjoying it with Julie.

I informed Master C of our tribute to him.

We laughed all the way back and didn't sleep much at the hotel that night, chatting and retelling what had happened. Julie would constantly ask if Master C had text and what the next challenge was? She was getting right into it, all her concerns seemingly gone.

I had to calm her down and explain he texts on his own schedule and sometimes disappears for days on end.

The following week at work Julie and I giggled and laughed and went out for lunch. Much to the annoyance of the other women, who wanted to at least know what the joke was or what they were missing out on.

She asked at least twice a day if Master C had sent anything, but he didn't. Not for the whole week actually until Friday lunch.

The next instruction was simple, to go to the sex shop and buy a chastity device and key. To go alone.

Fair enough. I returned to same sex shop I'd had to leave my underwear at. Mainly due to time constraints.

I was slightly concerned the same staff member might assume I was up for something and try something on with me. It was him again working, a couple of other men were in there too. I found what I was looking for, paid and went to leave. I could see him looking again to see if I'd pull the same stunt! Not this time.

I was instructed to return to work, put on the device, no underwear and wait. It was an odd looking thing, kind of makeshift underwear that would only come off with the key. Uncomfortable and cold. I did as I was told.

The next instruction came as a shock.

I was to present myself to Julie immediately and hand her the key. I was her birthday present. From now until Monday I was her submissive and had to do exactly as she commanded. I was to treat her with the same respect as Master C.

It was a turn on and kind of funny, because I knew Julie would get a kick out of it and laugh. But I also wanted her to take it seriously.

My worry was Julie might use me sexually, she was pretty wild, and our friendship might not be the same afterwards.

I approached Julie's desk which was near the other staff in an open plan office so I had to be discrete.

The easiest way was to just show the her phone so she could read what I had been sent. I watched her eyes scan until realisation at which point I handed her the key. I gently raised my skirt to show the chastity belt.

She could barely control her excitement. She let out a muffled 'weeee!' and did a rapid silent clap with her hands whilst grinning like a Cheshire cat. The possibilities racing through her mind.

She spent that afternoon at work making me bring her tea and other chores. Nothing too obvious. Clearly plotting for the weekend, her birthday.