Do You Want to Play a Game?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After work she informed me I would be staying with her all weekend. I could inform my husband that my absence was for her birthday.

She took me straight back to sex shop. The same guy working there had an aroused and bemused look on his face. I was back again with a younger hotter friend. One other customer didn't know what to do with himself.

Julie adopted the role of Dominatrix with surprising ease and skill. She was strict, told me not to speak unless spoken to. On the way over she had briefly gone over my limits and set up a safe word 'sparrow'.

She perused the shop seemingly looking for something in particular. I followed her around, it irritated her.

"Stand over there!" She gestured to an open area right in the middle of the shop. "Actually strip off down to your chastity belt, stand there and be quiet."

I duly stripped off to the shock and delight of the two men in the store. They didn't say a word, just stared. I stood there naked, breasts out with hard nipples from the cold in just a chastity belt I bought here earlier.

Julie found what she was looking for. A submissive outfit, leather, ropes, chain. The outfit was leather straps that went around my neck, down my back around my breasts. It covered the waist but had a large hole around the vagina. The chastity belt underneath covering my dignity. She tied my hands at the front.

She bought a chain she attached to my neck for her to lead me. Also she had a whip. I put it all on right there in the shop. They also had a long stripper style coat she bought for me to wear to cover up on travels.

"Ill take all of this." She instructed the shop keeper. He had to snap out of his staring daze. Julie was amazing. A whole new character, I loved it.

She took my clothes but threw my underwear to the shopkeeper as we left. Quite a collection he was building now.

She led me out by chain to her car.

This was a whole new chapter being opened up and I loved it. Now I was fulfilling the sub/dom need I had but in person. Human contact made it so much more real. And scary. I couldn't just pull the plug like I could with Master C, block him and forget about it. Sure I could stop now by using the safe word, but this is real, a work colleague and friend.

On Saturday she had me doing menial chores at her home, made me wash myself thoroughly and help her get ready for her birthday party that night. Originally we had planned to meet friends. She told me she had a new plan now. An event she always wanted to go to but had no one to go with. Now she had me.

That night she led me by chain in my new outfit. We went for a drive out to a countryside house. It was big, lots of cars and people going inside.

As we entered it because clear this was some kind of kinky masquerade party or orgy or BDSM event, I wasn't sure. Some people wore suits, most had masks on. Some wore gimp outfits some, like Julie tonight, a Dominatrix and slave.

The lady that greeted us at the door knew Julie, "Finally! Happy Birthday!" She exclaimed embracing her, clearly genuinely happy to see her. She ignored me.

As Julie entered she said to the host "If you want my slave just let me know." That was ominous.

It was very posh inside. An odd mix of beautiful suits and dresses from the eighteen hundreds and gimps, subs and even some naked people. The decor was like something from the Renaissance. A huge fireplace, oak furniture, candles, thick pile rugs, huge paintings and sculptures.

There was a large table with a naked lady covered in fruit. How brilliantly cliched I thought.

As the night went on Julie chatted with various people, she gave me the odd drink and nibble to snack on. Occasionally she let people squeeze may ass or feel my breast as she spoke about me, as if I was a piece of meat to be used.

At some point the host chimed a gong, "Welcome everyone! Shall we begin?" Begin what I wondered?

Someone wheeled out an odd looking table, with restraints on. Some kind of medieval contraption.

"It's Julie's birthday! She has a treat for us tonight!" Applause rang out with muffled sounds of happy birthday from various quarters.

Julie stepped up. "Thank you everyone! So glad to be here finally!" She had pulled me by my chain out to the centre of the room.

"Strip Slave." She commanded.

Oh god I guess whatever she had in mind was happening now. I knew we were in a confidential like minded space, but being the centre of attention and being my first time at something like this was daunting.

I slowly took off what few clothes I had, she assisted by undoing chains where needed. I stood naked in my chastity belt with all eyes on me. There must have thirty or more people there.

She guided me to this device where I lay down on it. She spread my arms and legs out and attached them using the straps to the table. A light applause broke out. I noticed the table had a distinct gap enabling access to me, it was shaped like my body.

Julie removed my chastity key from her pocket and raised it the air like it was the holy grail. Loud cheers broke out as she undid and removed it from me. Leaving me completely naked attached to this table but oddly more comfortable now that thing was off.

"My birthday gift to you all! Do with her as you please!" She shouted to even louder cheers.

I was shaking with nerves but more turned on than ever before. This was the ultimate domination. Several people approached me quickly. Men and woman. They all began stroking and touching me all over. Gently at first. One woman in a mask dribbled a little wine down my breast and liked it off.

Julie stood back and watched. Loving every moment.

Another woman gently touched my vagina, not even in a sexual way. More intrigued by it and amazed she was allowed to.

A large man in a white suit slowly poured wine all down my stomach and groin, it ran between my legs. He invited a lady with him wearing an eye mask to lick it up. She bent down and licked the wine off my thighs, stomach and eventually my vagina. Sticking her tongue in deeper between my lips to taste and arouse me.

I was surrounded by people all groping and enjoying me. Two men took their penises out and guided them towards my bound hands. I started to stroke them both simultaneously as I groaned from pleasure from the lady giving me oral pleasure.

The man in the white suit had taken his penis out and started masturbating until he was hard. He shoved aside his female accomplice and roughly and forcefully rammed his penis inside me. I let out a loud groan of pain. I realised I hadn't actually been fucked in so long.

As he violently fucked me another I didn't see grabbed my face and yanked it to one side. He shoved his cock onto my lips ordering me to open up. As I did he thrust it deep into my throat causing me to gag. He did large fucking motions shoving his cock deep in and out of my mouth. At times I struggled to breath.

One of the men I was wanking off came all over my breasts, he moaned and spread his cum over my nipple with his cock. As he moved away another man took his place, his hard cock ready to be satisfied.

The man fucking me withdrew his cock and came over my stomach, just as quickly the guy with his dick in my mouth came on my face and mouth. No one cleaned up. As they moved away more men replaced them. A disgusting old fat man, naked with a big belly started fucking me. A young woman had kneeled on the ground and started lubing my ass whilst the old guy pounded me with his wrinkled member. She started penetrating me with something, a dildo I assume. Every hole was filled.

I felt another lady licking cum from my body. As soon as she did it was replaced with more from another man ejaculating on me. The stench of cum was overwhelming.

The old man withdrew his cock and tried my ass, occasionally switching back. He didn't cum, but tagged in another man, a huge guy with a great body and big dick. He started fucking me, his dick slid right in easily now.

Pretty soon I violently spasmed as I came, this was like nothing I could have ever imagined. Maybe I'd regret it but for now I was letting it happen.

One after another they used me as they wished and covered me in cum, I came multiple times until I was numb from stimulation. After a good hour so the fucking died down a little. There were also people having sex elsewhere but I was the main attraction.

As people were spent and lounged around relaxing, drinking and eating. Some even sleeping. I was left there tied to the table. A mix of wet and dried cum, wine and other fluids all over me.

Occasionally a random old guy would pass by and stick his dick in my pussy or ass and enjoy a few thrusts, before moving on.

Two woman chatted and gossiped next to me about random things. One started fucking me with a candle holder for fun as the other laughed.

"Go on I dare you to lick her pussy." One teased the other. She bent down and gave a little lick as they both giggled.

Julie hadn't got involved, just watched. She came by and asked if I'd enjoyed myself.

"Yes Mistress."

"Thank you is what your answer should be." She whipped me across my stomach lightly.

"Thank you Mistress."

As the night came to a close Mistress Julie untied me. She ordered me to the bathroom to clean myself up as I was a 'disgrace' and disgusting'.

As we drove home I was a wreck. My body ached all over and my vagina and ass were pretty much destroyed. I would no doubt be covered in bruises.

On her final day as my Mistress Julie dressed me in nice warm clothes. She allowed me to speak and we went to a Spa for the day. I needed it. My reward was recovery and massages. Though during this day I still maintained the respect of sub and dom. I didn't speak out of turn.

As Monday came around her time as my Mistress was over. It was the most intense experience of my life, but I'd loved it. I think. I was certainly worse for wear and couldn't do that on a regular bases, or maybe ever again.

Monday at work she came in to my office. I was so nervous, had we ruined our friendship? She came in laughing, high fives me.

"Fun weekend wasn't it?!"

I laughed and shook my head, "I don't even know where to begin Julie!"

"I haven't heard from Master C which is a relief as I need a break after that!" I sighed.

My body was still sore all over and bruised. I wore trousers into work today.

"That got me thinking..." Julie started trepidatiously,

"Do you need him? We had fun right? We could come to an arrangement where we have that type of relationship. It doesn't always need to be that intense. I could send you messages like he does. You enjoyed yourself right?"

The thought had crossed my mind, did I need Master C? That weekend had gone far beyond anything he could do. But in a way he did do it. I felt a loyalty to him. If I let him go things might not be the same with Julie and I'd regret it. But maybe they could be better? More real.

Also he was a man which I preferred for dominance.

Of course I assumed he was a man, I knew nothing for sure. He or she could be anyone.

"I'll have a think about it Julie." I promised her sincerely.

Either way I had to take stock of my life and make some important decisions about what I did next.

-------------------

Kim's story will continue in future parts.