Do You Want to Play a Game?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes switched between his book and me, confused.. waiting for me to say something. I let my underwear drop revealing my naked shaved body. He hadn't seen my pussy shaved and smooth like this in over ten years.

He half closed his book, unsure what to do. Probably wondering if he'd forgotten an anniversary or something.

I climbed into bed naked, waiting to make an excuse to reject his advance. Probably confusing the poor man but we rarely argued so this would likely go into the books of stuff that happens we never talk about.

But he didn't, he sat there confused for a minute and returned to his book. My lack of advance or instruction leaving him lost.

Jesus! I thought. A real man would have got out of that bed the second I was naked, bent me over and fucked me senseless. That's what I imagined, someone strong and dominant, someone like Master C, tying me up to the bed, gagging me and roughly fucking me in any hole he chose. I don't even like anal but I'd take it if it pleased him.

These thoughts whilst lying there naked didn't help my horniness or enforced chastity one bit.

The next morning I informed Master C I'd done as he requested and that no sexual activity took place.

"Good sub, you've earned a reward." Came the reply. Thank god.

I was to first charge and test the egg vibrator I bought. Then he tested it from his phone to ensure he could control it. It worked.

I was instructed to insert it inside my vagina and forget about it. I was also told to wear no underwear that day and the shortest skirt I could. I was working that day, but my god what a turn on. I was so desperate to cum I didn't care what where or how at this point.

The first few hours of work I find myself constantly wondering if it would suddenly start up. Equally knowing Master C he might not use it at all and just tease me. Around lunchtime I forgot about it as we had an important day.

I accompanied Leo into London for an important meeting. A large property investment involving clients, partners, banks and others. About ten to fifteen people in all around a large table. Apart from one other P.A I was the only woman.

I got a few looks and smiles from other men. That had become more frequent since Master C, I felt and dressed sexier, carried myself with confidence.

My job was to take minutes. The meeting was hectic and at times heated, I had to keep on top of my game.

Then I felt it. Oh no not now, not here please. A very slow vibrating inside me. The lowest setting. Maybe it's juts a teaser and will stop I thought. A ping on my phone at the same time.. Master C.

"DO NOT CUM YET." It instructed.

That had the opposite effect. Combined with my chastity and sexual build up for so long I could feel myself doing exactly that.

I shifted uncomfortably in my chair a few times. I couldn't stop a couple of moans of pleasure slip out. Thank god the meeting had people talking over each other or this would be much more embarrassing.

I felt my whole body start to tingle and surge with pleasure. I was wearing no underwear and could feel wet dripping down my inner thigh. My god I was going to cum in front of all these people and it would be loud.

At that moment I felt the intensity go up a level. That bastard had turned up the vibrator to level two.

That was all it took. The surge of pleasure was huge and I orgasmed long and hard. I let out a loud scream of pleasure as I writhed in front of the whole table. A gush erupted between my legs soaking me, that had never happened before. I couldn't stop the moans, loud and intense. People were now looking, Leo asked if I was ok looking confused and concerned. As the orgasm continued I tried to hide the moans as if they were pain rather than pleasure. My face was bright red flushed with pleasure and embarrassment.

I held my back and said I had back spasms sometimes and asked if I could be excused. Leo offered to help me, I declined explaining I'd be fine. The other P.A, the only other lady there escorted me to the bathroom. There were nods of approval from the men as if acknowledging this was a woman's issue best dealt with by another woman.

Most of the men must have been thinking, "Did she just cum?" I doubt anyone would openly say it.

Eileen as it turns out she was called escorted me to the bathroom and waited as I was in the cubicle. I was aware there must have been a wet patch on the chair I was on in the meeting room. I sorted myself out as best I could, removed the egg and manually turned it off. How embarrassing.

"Are you okay?" She enquired concerned.

I came out and made some excuses about back problems and bladder leak and how awful it was. She had a look that suggested she knew exactly what just happened but she was lovely and helpful.

We returned to the meeting, I switched my chair and made my apologies. There was concern all around. I got through the meeting wishing a giant hole would swallow me up.

When I got home the thrill of it all hit me. The best orgasm I'd ever had. Then I realised I hadn't replied to Master C. More messages and instructions of what to do. The whole scene had me forgetting about that.

"I'm sorry Master, I came at a meeting from the vibrator."

A few hours went by until his reply.

"I told you NOT to cum until I instructed, now you must be punished, await my instructions."

Well this was new. I guess until this point I'd been the perfect sub. He must have known I'd orgasm after the level of teasing he'd put me through?

Later on he instructed me to send a list of all my work colleagues and friends, just their first name and a brief description of our dynamic. I knew he was asking to use the information to manipulate me but this was like an addiction now. I knew it was bad but couldn't stop. Especially after experiencing pleasure like that. In retrospect the fact I came in front of people made it all the sexier.

The next day the punishment came. He'd picked up on Nigel from work from my list. His submissive, needy, nice guy personality. Non attractive and compliant. This would be my punishment.

My punishment was to give him the eye at work. Give him a little smile here and there and lead him on a bit. Previously I'd always been a little short but professional with him, ignoring his lame chat up lines.

I was to go up to him at his desk and hand him the underwear I'd been wearing with a note.

'Meet me in the ladies room now.'

There I was to await him, hike up my skirt and wait in a cubicle. Once he came in I was to thrust his head down to pussy and make him lick me out. I was NOT to cum. I had to make a short video and send it to Master C via Whatsapp.

Well that wasn't happening! No way I would jeopardise my work, career, marriage, everything especially with Nigel. Besides doing that wasn't in my personality. I couldn't pull it off.

"I'm sorry that's too far Master I can't do that, I could something else for you?"

"Then we're done. Goodbye." Was the short reply.

Fine I thought, getting out of this wasn't the worst idea and things had already been pretty wild. This I couldn't do, so that was that.

It was odd for the first few days with no contact. I kept expecting him to message or to give an alternative punishment but no. I continued wearing the underwear and found myself googling about subs/doms and BDSM. It didn't thrill me like the interactions with Master C though. The anonymous eroticism.

After about a week I tested the water. I sent another photo on my knees naked as a tribute. I could see it had been read.. but no reply. Damn. I was desperate for our interactions again.

After another week or so I began feeling down again, slipping into my old way and routines, feeling that want of something more. Christmas was nearing and the annual office party. I started to consider the unthinkable. Nigel.

The Xmas party gave me the mental excuse I was looking for. I could pass this off to Nigel as a drunken one off not to be spoken about again. Would I actually be able to pull it off though? Doubtful, Nigel would probably run away.

The party came around soon enough. Fancy dress. There were people from other firms, associates, family, friends, it was pretty busy. My 'costume' had a BDSM theme. Dark colours, corset, leather boots and even a little whip. Everyone was shocked, but found it amusing. A far cry from my usual straight laced style.

My husband came too. No fancy dress for him. He was dressed in a jumper and corduroy trousers. He bored everyone with his small talk. A small group of us that shared the office, mainly the ladies were drinking and chatting. Nigel as usual lingered like a third wheel.

This time though I responded a little to his 'flirting'. Harmless stuff no one would think twice about in the context of a party. To see his reaction. I touched him a little more, made some innuendo. I could see him getting excited that a woman was interacting with him in this way.

He was dressed as a doctor, white lab coat stethoscope etc.. He had thin balding blonde hair, clean shaven with a round plain face, he was podgy, not attractive in the slightest. He often had bad breath too.

I downed a few drinks faster than I normally would to loosen up. In a moment where I could chat to Nigel one on one I pushed things a little. Asked about his love life, did he like my outfit? Whats the craziest thing he's done at a party etc.. He lapped it up, loving the attention.

I decided to make my move.

"I dare you to do something and if you don't you have to do a forfeit." I blurted out slightly tipsy.

"What do I have to do? Whats the forfeit?" He eagerly replied, his eyes wide in anticipation.

"I dare you to squeeze Leo's ass!" I said assuming and hoping he wouldn't do it.

"No way!" he laughed.

"One last chance or you have to do a forfeit of whatever I say?"

"Not a chance! And the forfeit can't be the same thing I won't do it!" he tried to negotiate, nervously laughing.

"Follow me to the ladies without anyone knowing, end cubicle." I said softly with a cheeky smirk as I got up slowly and casually walking to chat to others. My husband smiling at me across the room as he bored some bank manager.

"Wait, why? What's the forfeit?!"

He was almost shaking with nerves. He wanted the attention but was so used to being rejected likely thought I was more likely to lock him in the ladies than have sex with him. Would he follow me?

I briefly said hi to a couple of people and made my way to the end cubicle. There was one other person in there. For the party they were unisex so Nigel could go in unnoticed. If he chose to that is.

I made my way to the end cubicle and slipped off my underwear. I got my phone ready on record. It occurred to me I could do all this and Master C might still not reply. Well that would be a disaster but it would definitely the end of all this once and for all.

I heard someone leaving say a brief hello to a voice I knew was Nigel.. oh my I was really going to do this? He might run away.

He awkwardly knocked on the cubicle door, "Is this one free?"

I opened the door and pulled him in shushing him. He was so nervous he kept talking asking what the forfeit was and what we're doing? How I'm funny and other verbal diarrhoea.

I put my finger to my lips again and thrust my underwear into his hand and hiked up my skirt. He was bright red and shaking with nerves. Mumbling. I had to keep shushing him.

I thrust him down to his knees, which he tired to resist at first not knowing what was going on.

"This is your forfeit." I demanded pushing him firmly.

His face was eye level with my naked clean shaven pussy. I stood against the cubicle wall spread my legs and thrust his mouth into my pussy. I moved my hips a little to get a rhythm going. he had no idea what he was doing. Panic had set in.

At some point he began wildly slobbering his tongue around licking me with no real purpose or clue. His own drool dripping from his chin. Master C's instruction not to cum wouldn't be hard this time.

He made loud moaning sounds of enjoyment. I needed him to shut up and get this done.

I quickly started recording on my phone.

He noticed, "What you doing?" he panicked.

"It's for me, carry on!" I urged him. That seemed to excite him more.

Once I was sure I had a good clip, twenty seconds or so I stopped.

"That's enough, we have to get back!" I pushed him away and pulled my skirt down.

"Wait, what?!" He was confused and tried to touch my breasts or go for more, I pushed him away.

He wiped his chin as I hurried out the door.

Stood right there looking in the mirror was Julie. SHIT.

Nigel hurried off and smirked, no doubt pleased someone would think he'd had success with a lady.

"Really Kim?! Nigel?!" Julie asked shocked and amused.

"Oh nothing happened, we were just being silly doing a dare!" I lied.

"With your underwear?" Shit again. The idiot had them in his hands as he left.

"I don't care," she continued. "I like this new you I just would never have expected Nigel, you can do way better!"

"Honestly, we're just being silly!" I laughed nervously trying to play it off.

Julie was dressed in full goth style gear this time, chains, piercings and more. It wouldn't surprise me if she had some interest in the sub/dom world.

As she left she smiled and stroked my arm.

"Anyway I won't say a word.. but you owe me." She said in a sudden switch to quite a serious tone.

Not wanting to push it I just said thanks, smiled and rejoined the party.

My husband spotted me, "I've been looking for you!" He was drunk and touchy. The type of rare night he'd try to have sex with me. Great.

Nigel spent the rest of the night stalking me from afar making ridiculous head gestures towards the toilets hoping for a part two. I would ignore him and occasionally smile and shake my head in the negative.

When I got another spare moment I sent the video to Master C. Please let him reply I thought, after the risk I just took and basically getting caught.

The party died out late and we got a taxi home. I had sporadically checked my phone but nothing yet.

As we got in my husband made it clear he was up for sex. He was drunk and lechy but thought he was being sexy.

I thought I'd make an effort and communicate my desires with him.

"Well as I'm dressed like this why don't we try something new? Maybe you could tie me up or gag me or something?" I cautiously suggested.

"I'm not into that pervert stuff, we end up having sex anyway so might as well get on with it!" He was drunk, I could forgive that. But there would be no sex, I tried.

I made my excuses, I was tired anyway. He soon lost interest and fell asleep in a drunken stupor.

I went into the bathroom to change and checked my phone.

Master C. He was back.

"Good sub, now shall we get back to playing the game?"

Oh my.. so he really doesn't mess around? You play the game or you're out, it's that simple. Now I would play the game. As best I could anyway. I didn't like these past few weeks, I wouldn't mess up again.

The next morning he sent new instructions. General rules I had to follow like the underwear rule. These were different though. Odd, but I couldn't really complain.

I had to do some form of exercise every day.

I had to eat better, healthy.

I had to ensure I took care of myself, hair cuts, waxing, spas, he instructed me to make sure I felt good about myself and do what it takes.

New clothes, my choice but at least some clothes and outfits had to be chosen by someone young, whatever they suggested. Julie sprang to mind.

I had to learn something new, something that took time and commitment like a new language or skill.

He reminded me I was not to engage in masturbation or any sexual activity without his permission.

I actually exercised a fair bit and ate relatively well already. Most things on the list nearly every person would LIKE to do, the reality is we don't all the time as life gets in the way. Now I had to. It wasn't optional.

I started ensuring I was doing the list. I joined a weekly French class. I went out with Julie shopping, in the end she chose most of my clothes. They suited me. I was sexy and young looking. New haircut, style, the works.

Sometimes days would go by without word from Master C. But I knew by now unless I had displeased him he would always be back at some point.

One morning at work he contacted me with instructions.

"Go to the nearest sex shop NOW. Reply when you get there."

I made my excuses at work, family emergency, I should be back soon. Leo was a great boss it was no problem but I couldn't push my luck with him.

I googled the nearest sex shop, not too far away and replied upon arrival.

"I'm here sir."

This particular one was seedy and dirty. Not a nice part of town. I was dressed for work, the guy behind the counter and one sketchy looking customer gave me some looks.

"Send me photos of the dildos." He instructed. I asked the staff member if I could take photos for a friend. Ridiculous really, but he said fine.

There were a few ranging from small four inch thin ones to big ones to ridiculous black ones no one could feasibly insert anywhere.

He picked one of the big ones. About ten inches and very thick. He instructed me to buy it and ask for lube. I was then instructed to remove my underwear right in front of the cash register, let them drop to the floor, step out from them and walk out of the shop.

The amount of underwear I was getting through was becoming expensive.

The staff member and customer looked on in shock as I left. I heard a murmur and confused 'OK...?'

I looked back, no one followed me out. I returned to my car and back to work, the dildo safely hidden in my bag.

Once back at work the instructions continued. I was being rewarded for good behaviour. I should now use the dildo to pleasure myself until I cum. At my desk, not in the toilet. I mustn't stop for anything. If the phone rings you carry on and talk, if someone comes in you carry on under the table whilst talking.

Once done I was to send a picture of the dildo inside me between my legs.

I wanted to do it but was so afraid of getting caught. My main issue was the size of the damn thing. Just getting it in could be a problem. Luckily my desk was fairly concealed. So if someone came in they would see my arm below the desk but would have to literally get down on the floor to see what was going on. And quite the show they'd get.

Well my underwear was gone already. I opened the lube and spread it around on my pussy, pushing my fingers inside me deep and very generously with the lube. Next I lubed up the dildo. I tried slowly pushing into myself but it was too big. I had to shuffle down on my chair to get a better angle. There it slowly started to enter.

I gently motioned it in and out pushing it in further slowly, it hurt a little. My legs spread wide to try and take it. I sat back up in my chair as best I could. I added a little more lube and slowly got into a slow rhythm. It started to feel good and I let out gentle moans.

"I'm fucking myself now with it Sir." I proudly text him.

"Good. Send me the picture when you cum. Do NOT stop for ANYTHING. You earned this."

I kept going at a steady pace, so turned on by it all.

Leo then poked his head out of his door.. I mustn't stop no matter what. I kept going with my right hand holding the dildo under the table as subtly as I could.

"Everything ok now with the family?" He enquired in a caring but 'I'm busy' tone.

"Yes fine thanks!" I replied with definite flush smirk on my face.

Then he turned to looking intrigued, he'd spotted my oddly placed arm under the desk.

"Are you alright? What you doing?"

"Nothing, just a sore leg, it's fine!" Praying he didn't come over as I couldn't stop. I continued to gently pleasure myself with the dildo whilst talking.