All Comments on 'Do You Want to See My Titties?'

by sdsioux

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
saucy_charlenesaucy_charleneover 4 years ago
Pearl Necklace

OMG, I would love that to happen to me. So erotic and exciting Mmmmm

Thank you for writing

Charlene

sdsiouxsdsiouxover 4 years agoAuthor
1* Rating

To the people that rate this story 1* I would appreciate a comment as to why the story is so bad to improve my writing talents or stop writing them altogether.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I’ve always had the fantasy of being in a bar with a big group of rough and rowdy men and simply asking “wanna see my tits?” and if they say “yes” then I simply take hold of the bottom of my old t shirt ( no bra to deal with) and lift it over my head and stand in my topless glory to pairs of eyes as I give my big 38F’s a little jiggle. I remain topless for awhile drinking my beer and sitting on some laps. Loved this story and would love this to happen to me. Keep them coming!

saucy_charlenesaucy_charleneabout 4 years ago
My Hero

You are just like John, my hero and must get your just rewards Mmmmmm

saucy_charlenesaucy_charlenealmost 2 years ago

I read this story again and still loved it. I know how much you love a woman's tits. Mmuaah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I love that they're both really into her tits. It's consensual and fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersdsioux@sdsioux
I'm retired and love to write erotica stories. I love big tits best but like a wide range of sexual acts. I retired from a long career in photography due to a stroke I've recovered from. I wrote reviews for classical music for years, a company called Naxos. Movie music starte...