Do You Want to Try It?

Story Info
Two is fun, but four is moreso.
12.6k words
4.65
22.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: After trying to write a detailed true life version for my "Jolie" of our first swinging experience, she told me to "stop focusing on the dumb stuff," so I made it into an actual story. This is somewhere around 85-90% accurate, minus things nobody cares about like nervousness, and I tried to make the narrative flow and build up. However, I'll never forget that night, the fun I had with "Corrine," the sexual awakening it brought on, or how it changed our relationship forever.

*March 1997*

"Hi babe," Jolie chirped as she got into the car, leaning over and giving me a quick peck on the lips. I'd agreed to pick her up tonight specifically because I knew she'd be absolutely exhausted. We had both been working a bit more than usual with the Washington State Loggers convention in town. I worked as a DJ at the "upscale" strip club, although Saturday was my daytime shift, because my boss didn't feel like it was fair for the same DJ to have two weekend night shifts, given they were the most lucrative. Jolie, meanwhile, danced at the more "working class" one, although she made way more money than me. She'd started two years ago, when she got sick of waiting tables, and I followed into the industry the next year when a friend of ours needed someone and offered me a spot at his bar.

"How was the night?" I asked as she buckled in.

"Amazing, actually. I made close to a thousand bucks."

"Shit! That's gotta be a fucking record."

"Oh, definitely. I think the best I ever did before on a Saturday night was 350," she observed. "How about you?"

"I pulled about 300. Pretty great for a day shift."

"That's awesome," she said, pointing to a red and black VW bus that was backing up to make sure I didn't trail the wrong car. We were following our friend Corrine back to the apartment she shared with her husband. It'd been a hell of a week, and we were planning on unwinding and hanging out, having a drink or two and maybe smoking some weed. Corrine and her hubby Ron were a few years older than us, but cool people and fun to chill with. Plus Corrine was majorly cute and loved to flirt with me, which was an added bonus.

"Ok, so this is maybe a weird and sudden question, and I won't be offended if you say no," Jolie began. "But...do you want to swing with them?"

I looked over at her, and didn't say anything at first, as my brain knew what she had said but was trying to catch up. She had a neutral expression on her face, but her eyes were quite wide, which I knew meant she was invested but not wanting to push. I tried to think of what question to ask first, because at least 10 popped into my head.

Jolie was my first real love. I was in my first year of grad school for Occupational Therapy, and she was a senior in the University's Music department. We'd started dating her freshman/my sophomore year, and last year we tied the knot. I'd been a bit shocked at how fast we fell for each other, but I also realized very quickly what a catch she was. She was smart, kind, loving, and our conversations flowed easily. Plus, she was a definite stunner, with a face that resembled Audrey Hepburn in her prime, 5'4", slim but ridiculously curvy, with a bubble butt and a 34D chest. Her skin was olive tone, but her eyes bright blue, with full pouty lips, and her hair was a long, thick, dark brown mane.

I occasionally worried, though, because I was her first, that she might have moments of wondering "what if" or something similar. Not that I was a model of experience, since she was literally the sixth woman I'd ever slept with, but college was supposed to be the time when you could slut it up a bit, go to parties and make a couple of reckless decisions and be grateful for condoms and plan B. Instead, neither of us really had that opportunity, but again, I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Anyway, back to the question at hand...

"Where did this topic come from?" I asked.

"We talked today. I just asked her if they ever had, since I've gotten a couple of vibes, and I was really curious about it. Plus, I know from a couple of the conversations we've had before that maybe it's an idea that turns us both on."

"And obviously they're into it..." I added, half questioning.

"Yeah, she said yes, they had for some time, and asked if we ever had. I told her no but we were curious. So we chatted about it during some downtime, and I resolved to talk with you before we decided to put any kind of plan in motion."

(I'll get to the part of the story where we'd talked about the possibility in a bit, I promise, but first let me tell the part of the story where we have this conversation)

"Okay...what...what were you thinking?"

"Well, we have them over, talk about it, set some ground rules, and if we're all on the same page, we all fuck like rabbits."

"No, I mean...I mean I'm just a bit surprised. I thought that was just a fantasy you had. Plus, I really didn't think Ron was your type," I added.

Ron was in his early 30's, with long curly hair, lots of tattoos and piercings, and looked exactly like what he did for a living, a guy who painted portraits of people's commissions of their families and partners for a gallery. I, by contrast, was 6' even, with a slim chiseled frame, and often was told I looked like James Marsters, a/k/a Spike from the "Buffy" TV show.

"Well, normally, no. But he's a pretty charming guy, and as time has gone on he's kind of grown on me," she said with a grin. "Plus Corrine swears he's amazing in bed."

"Okay..."

"What?" she asked.

"I'm just surprised. This coming from the same girl who basically used to slide right up beside me when some of the little undergrad bitches came up to me during your events."

"That's because those are little skanks trying to see if they can get you to cheat on me to get back at the fact that I've got more clout in the department than they'll ever have. But in this case, I'm not even remotely worried about her. She'll just want to fuck you until your balls are drained and then hand you back. She's happy in her marriage."

"Interesting. I hadn't thought of it that way."

"You know I'm right. I'm not jealous when it comes to the idea of you fucking another woman. Also, don't even lie and tell me you're not interested in absolutely railing the shit out of Corrine."

I just grinned at her and let out a low chuckle. Of course I was. She was practically a wet dream come to life for me. About 5'3", and absolutely tiny, she couldn't have been more than a size 2 or 3 due to an incredibly small waist. She was nine years older than me and ticked my older woman fantasy for sure, even though she could have passed for a college kid. Her body was a perfect hourglass, though, with great handful tits that were probably only a large B or small C cup, but looked big on her small frame. A perfect heart-shaped ass, muscle tone that was cut without any conceivable bulk, along with wavy blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, pale alabaster skin, and a sculpted face reminiscent of a young Cate Blanchett completed the package. Plus, with her collection of small tattoos, a pierced nipple and clit, propensity for leather wear, and a sensual way of moving, she radiated vibes that were a combination of punker girl and pure sex.

"Look, think about it for a bit, you don't have to answer me right now. I'm game to try this with them, but if you don't want to, I'm fine with that and I really don't want to push you into anything you don't want. And if you want to try it and you get uncomfortable, we can back out. But if you are interested, let's try it one night with them, and let's talk about whether we want to do it again afterwards, or just chalk it up to a one-time thing."

I let her words sink in, looking over. I knew we loved each other and it was solid. I tried to think beyond just nailing Corrine, which had been a fantasy for at least a few months. What would it be like to see her with another man?

I'd seen her make out with her friend Melinda once, during a night we'd gone to a concert together and gotten a bit tipsy. I hadn't been jealous then, although my brain said it might be different with another man, I also reasoned to myself that Ron was going to want exactly what Corrine wanted, fun and then a return to his wife. Plus, thinking back to Melinda, Jolie had also pushed me and her to make out as well, which had only fallen apart when all three of us fell off the couch in a slightly inebriated heap and couldn't stop laughing. Several days later she had told me very matter of factly that if I ever had sex with Melinda, she would be happy about it. I had questioned her briefly i surprise, but she held firm.

As my brain returned to the car, I realized we'd been silent for a bit.

"Look, I think we'll need to talk a lot..." I began.

"Understandable, totally..." she cut in, and it was clear she thought I was tabling the discussion for now.

"Let me finish." I paused, took a deep breath, and glanced at her with a smile. "I'm saying yes. It sounds like a lot of fun, but I do think we're going to have to talk before this happens, and then a lot after it does. And if either you or I get uncomfortable during it, we bail out, okay? No questions, no guilt, we just stop and call it a night. Deal?"

She grinned from ear to ear. "Deal!"

By this point we'd gotten off of the main drag of 30th street, and had taken a few turns into their neighborhood, and took a couple more until we pulled up to a rather standard looking four plex. I know we talked a bit more, but couldn't tell you for the life of me what we talked about. Before I knew it, we were following Corrine into the front door.

Corrine set her bag down, walking over toward the kitchen, where her husband was on the phone. Jolie walked over to Corrine and said "You know that thing we discussed earlier? The answer is yes."

Corrine smiled at her, then gave me a sexy half-smirk, and as her husband got off the phone from ordering a pizza, she leaned up and whispered in his ear. He grinned, and we hung out that night for a couple hours, eating food, talking, and eventually making our way home, since both girls were quite tired and we somewhat understood that nothing was happening then.

All of the way home, and the next few days, I kept thinking about the fact that we were actually going to do this. It wasn't entirely a surprise. We'd been propositioned before by another gal she worked with who wanted a foursome with her boyfriend. But when relaying that Destiny had thrown it out there to her that night, it sparked an interesting conversation.

*Four months earlier...*

"I mean, would you really want to go there?" I asked.

"What? Fucking Destiny? No, not really. She doesn't do much for me. Why, are you into her?"

We were sitting on the couch unwinding on a Sunday night. It'd been a brutal week for both school and work, and it was nice to have a quiet evening at home.

"Not especially. She's okay, but doesn't really turn me on. Kind of trashy, I think."

"Yeah, I figured as much. I know big fake boobs and overly tanned doesn't do much for you. Plus I think her man is kind of gross. But swinging in general? Maybe."

"Really?" I replied, interested.

"Yeah. I really enjoy watching people fuck," she continued. "And I think it'd be a lot of fun to watch you with another woman."

I knew from formerly having some fun with her in close proximity to Melinda and her then boyfriend on a camping trip that she really was quite a voyeur. But this was a new revelation.

"What turns you on about it?" I asked.

"Well," she began, coming over to me and kissing me with some heat before pulling her lips just inches away from my mouth, her tongue lingering, "Everything."

She trailed her fingers down my chest, lightly playing over my thin tee shirt. "Seeing you kiss another woman was hot. I felt myself getting a tiny bit wet just watching it."

Her fingers began trailing downward as she kissed me again, running over my stomach. "I think about watching it go further," she husked, as she began undoing my belt and pulling open my pants. She traced the outline of my rapidly stiffening member in my boxers with one of her fingernails gently. "I wonder what it'd be like to see another woman pull out your cock and start sucking on it." I felt her cool, small hand snake under my shorts, grabbing me and beginning to pump my length. With her other hand, she began to pull at my pants and underwear, and I took the hint, lifting my hips so she could pull them down. She slightly surprised me by pulling them completely off my legs, then pushing my knees apart as she quickly positioned herself between my thighs and engulfed half of my cock, bobbing up and down rapidly as she sucked in her cheeks.

She pulled off and resumed jacking me. "I want to make eye contact with her while she's got this thick piece of meat in her throat. To see her react when you unload a big thick load in her mouth and she has to work hard to swallow it. Then you can go down on her, and tease open her pussy as you work that magic tongue around and on her clit. I want to see her reacting as you eat her hard the way you do me, watch her eyes roll back in her head as you really go to town on that pussy."

"Oh my god..." I let out as she sucked me into her mouth again.

She smiled up at me, pausing only briefly to pull off, whipping her shirt and her bra off at near light speed. I reached out my hand to help her up, presuming she would take off her pants and we'd fuck, but she just shook her head.

"Nuh-uh. This one is all for you, baby."

I nodded my assent and reclined back. She smiled a wicked little grin, then stood up and quickly dashed into the bedroom. She was back in front of me within 20 seconds, grinning as she held up a bottle of lube, opening the top and smearing it on her tits, then stroking my prick several times to get it thoroughly covered. She grinned up at me as she wrapped her big firm breasts around my length. She knew a titfuck was one of my favorites, even though I rarely asked for it because I enjoyed cumming with her and inside her more. She started moving up and down a bit, encouraging me to move my hips and help her out with the motion.

"I want to sneak in a quick kiss after you've eaten her out, so I can taste her pussy on your lips, and then I want to see you put that big hard cock into her. I want to hear her inhale the way I always do when that thick piece of man meat spreads her open, and I want to listen to her moan as you work her open and begin to pound into her cunt. I want to see you move her around, bend her over, and fuck her senseless."

My temperature was rising quickly. Thinking about this scenario was so hot, and Jolie knew me well enough to push my buttons perfectly.

"I'll be fucking another man but I'll be looking at you constantly. It'll be watching your ass flex as you drive deep into her, listening to your hips smack against each other as you get her to cum on your cock over and over again. Listening to her scream and groan in the most sexy ways..."

She was doing exactly what she was attempting to, working me up into a frenzy. I was approaching the edge as I fucked her tits with vigor, while her eyes flashed during her string of talk.

"The best though, will be the expression on your face when you lose it and cum in her. I'm dying to see you unload deep inside of her. To hear you groan that release as you blast over and over again, the thrill of a new pussy and a new partner making it that much more intense of a fuck and cum!"

That did it, as I tipped over the edge, my balls contracting powerfully as I shot hard. And I mean hard. I usually shot powerfully, but my first shot arced up, clear over her head, landing partially on her ass and partially on the tile. The second hit her nose, and a third, larger shot hit her on the left side of her upper lip and mouth. I kept cumming like a geyser, with my fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh shots arcing up to land back on her neck and chest. Jolie laughed in delight as I groaned several more times, finally slowing down as my spend slowed to something with almost no force. She let go of her breasts, reaching out and stroking my cock a couple of more times to get the rest of it out. I shuddered in sensitivity, and she smiled her evil little grin.

"Wow baby, I guess you liked that little fantasy."

All I could do was nod my assent and make some general noises approximating approving words.

She used her finger to scrape some of the cum off her face, nonchalantly popping it into her mouth. She liked tasting and swallowing me generally, but her mouth and jaw was too small to accommodate my girth. She grabbed my tee and used it to clean her chest and neck off, giggling. "I guess I have to find a way to make this happen now."

Of course, I told her repeatedly that while I thought it was fun to think about, I was content with it just being a fantasy. She told me to relax and lighten up, and we ended up cuddling in bed before dropping off to sleep.

*January of 1997*

I went into Rumors that Saturday night at about 1:30 am. She didn't like to drive herself home on weekend nights, due to the fact that a couple of guys had tried several times to follow her and a couple of other dancers home. Plus, she occasionally had a couple of drinks those nights and didn't feel comfortable putting herself on the road when the cops were patrolling for anyone impaired, as she was a total lightweight.

I went up to the DJ booth and fist bumped Casey, intending on bullshitting with him for a bit. We usually played disc golf once a month with a group, and both liked similar movies, so we had good conversations for the most part, even though we weren't necessarily tight. We chatted for a couple moments, and he politely told me that it was a crazy night, my wife had been busy as could be giving private dances with a couple of guys from a bachelor party for the last couple hours, and that I should probably grab a drink at the bar and relax. He was keeping an eye on things and couldn't chat as much as normal because there had been one near fight, in addition to some drama they were keeping an eye on with a girlfriend of a guy who came in regularly, but she was a bit drunk and had almost had a verbal spat with one of the dancers. I shrugged and wished him luck, and he smiled and rolled his eyes, promising to catch up later.

I sat down at the edge of the bar and flagged down Debbie, ordering a weak whiskey and coke--I always had to do it that way, or she would try to "hook me up" and get me drunk off one drink because she thought it was professional courtesy or something stupid. When she put it in front of me, I handed her a twenty, and she broke it and gave me back ones. Noticing she "undercharged" me for premium liquor, I shook my head and tipped her a fiver, then turned around as Casey bellowed out in the trademark strip bar DJ bellow that "Candace" was up on the stage next.

Corrine walked up the steps, wearing a tight red and black number that made you wonder how she could breathe in it. Stone Temple Pilots crashed hard through the speakers as she worked around the pole at the far end of the stage, playing for a few seconds each to the men there as she peeled the top of her dress down. The girl who had apparently been a problem before seemed to like her, as she came up and stood next to the rail, and Corrine played it up, leaning over and getting right in her face, dragging her hair down over the top of her skull and her shoulders, then lowering herself down and dragging her fingernail over the waist of her jeans a bit as she looked up in her eyes. The woman whooped as she threw a big handful of singles on her stage, and Corrine stood up, blowing a kiss subtly at her while she winked, then turned around and gave the other side of the stage a bit of attention.