Do You Want to Try It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she was attractive, there were plenty of women in the club that were way more gorgeous than her, but it was that ability to turn on the sex appeal that made her one of the top earners most nights. I laughed quietly to myself, because I loved watching her work. When we'd hung out with her and the hubby, I had seen her in jeans sans the makeup she used to keep her facial features from being wiped out by the harsh lights. The truth was, while I found her more attractive dressed down, her gift of sex appeal was "on" all the time, despite the fact that she and her hubby were very devoted to each other. I put a dollar on the rail and went back to the bar.

She danced my way. The main stage was divided into two separate, joined units with about 15 seats per, along with a pole in the center of each. There were only two guys on the railing of the rear section near me, one of whom was barely paying attention. Right then, the first number faded right into a power chord number by the Cult she knew I liked, and I raised my fist and cheered. She came over my way, smiling alluringly and turning around as she pulled her dress down that magnificent ass and let it pool on the ground. As she stepped out of it, she very slowly and deliberately moved her butt, which was only separated by the thinnest g-string, putting everything on glorious display.

She bent over at the waist and gave a solid jerk to her hips like she was getting fucked hard, looking over her shoulder right into my eyes. Getting down on all fours, she crawled towards me, using her eyes to motion me to sit down at the rail. I did, and she put on a show for a good minute of the song (an eternity in strip bar time), peeling her underwear off and slowly showing me her pussy while she moved like she was dying for nothing more in that moment for me to fuck her. To say I was turned on is an understatement I can't even begin to explain. I grabbed the remaining ones I had, probably only about ten bucks, and I stacked them on the rail for her. Seeing this action, several guys from the bar and a table of men nearby all dashed in to the open seats, and I smiled to myself as money began to rain down on her stage. Truthfully, while she probably knew I lusted after her something fierce and she loved flirting with me, I didn't mind helping her make more money.

As the music wound down and the DJ spiel started up yet again, "Candace" was collecting money and stuffing it into the little money bag she carried onstage, pausing to put her underwear back on. Stepping off stage as the next woman came on, I picked up my drink and went back to my seat at the bar. I needed more singles, plus I wasn't really into the next girl coming up, a stick figure brunette named Kat with a bitchy vibe. I had just sat down as I watched "Rihannon" (Jolie, she had a thing for Fleetwood Mac) come running down from the private dance chairs to the stage, or as much as a woman can run in platform heels while holding her dress against her giant tits to keep them from bouncing around. She had her underwear on and her dress clutched to her front, along with a wad of money in one hand, and she quickly said something in Corrine's ear, to which she nodded and replied, before Jolie ran off to the back. Corrine hiked her dress back up, looked around to make sure she hadn't dropped anything, and made a beeline to me. I was about to ask the guy next to me if he could move down one to accommodate her, but she leaned in to my ear, said "C'mon stud, grab your drink and come with me," and gently grabbed my hand to lead me up to the private area.

As I've said, it wasn't the fanciest place, so the "VIP area" where private dances happened was basically several half height small cubicles, each with a couple of comfier plush chairs set a few feet directly opposite each other. Typically, girls would start out opposite and move inward. There were strict laws about touching--the girls could to a reasonable extent, the guys not at all unless explicitly given permission, and usually something more chaste, like a hug. The advantage is that it while it gave some privacy, it also made it easy for a dancer to hail a bouncer or staff member if a guy got inappropriate.

We weaved slowly through the crowd, and I was amused to see Jolie already back there in a different outfit half off, dancing for one of the three guys that had been throwing money at her recently. Corrine had a hold of my free hand, and she guided me up the low step into a booth. I set my drink down on the side table, and as I turned to face her, she closed in, putting her hand on the back of my neck as she leaned in to my ear so she could talk over the music. "Your wife bought you a dance. She said I should have fun with you."

She drew back, her icy blue eyes staring at me with ridiculous confidence. I had a slight feeling like I was about to be devoured, which should have worried me, but instead left me turned on. I smiled up at her, and a little moment passed between us that was oh so sexy with the tension it built.

Then she started dancing, and it was something to appreciate. I've never been particularly into strip bars overall, and especially since I'd started working in them, they were a bit boring. I'd always joked around about how I would rather eat the steak than just admire it from afar. Nevertheless, Corrine had me hooked from moment one. She moved like pure sex, her knees beside me as she lowered her dress, exposing her breasts to me. Her face was close to mine, and I could smell her perfume, a very very slight scent of sweat, and the white wine she'd just been drinking on her breath. Her hair was falling around my face as her lips came dangerously close to mine, and though I knew this wasn't real, I was possessed of an overwhelming desire to kiss her in that moment. Her eyes looked down at my mouth momentarily, and then she moved her mouth to my ear and moaned right into it. She brushed her fingers over my pec, and made an approving noise.

I was vaguely aware of the song changing. However, she was still dancing for me. She was turning her back and lowering the dress again, and then bending over and pulling the g-string down. I thought I saw it sticking to her a bit, but I shook my head and told myself I was imagining things. She was bending over in front of me, moving to simulate me giving it to her from behind, as she locked her eyes on me again. Then, quickly, she was on her back on the ground, and her heels were on the chair lip right by my shoulders. She was arching herself into a weird almost yoga pose with her hands pushing up off the ground, and even though it wasn't exactly erotic, I figured out really quickly why she was doing it as her quim came within less than a foot from my face. It looked like it was starting to get blood flow and puffy, and I could detect a whiff of her feminine arousal. A small well-groomed tuft of blonde hair adorned it, and her lips were cute and symmetrical. I wanted nothing more in that moment than to reach forward and bury my tongue deep in that honey pot, tasting her essence, and as I saw a small drop of dew form, what had already been starting pushed over the edge, as my thick cock was now quite hard. Mercifully, she dismounted her position, and came back to put her face near mine again.

As she leaned in to my ear again, her breathing was a bit hitched as she half-whispered "Fuck you smell good."

I was uncomfortably turned on and needed to adjust myself, as my cock was trapped along my leg and straining to escape, but there was no way to do so without attracting either bouncer attention or embarrassing myself.

She slid down to the ground again, pushing my legs wide apart as she brought her head between them, and put her head in a position clearly designed to make me think of getting a blow job. She held my eye contact in complete, sexy confidence, until she looked right over at my inner right thigh, where my turgid prick was objecting to its cloth prison. I'm reasonably big, but I don't want to give the impression I lost out on a career in porn somehow. However, the one thing my cock does have that's unique is a ridiculous amount of hardness combined with a very prominent curve. So under the blacklights, in a pair of light colored jeans, my condition couldn't have been more obvious if I'd erected signs. Her eyes got wide, and her mouth involuntarily opened very slightly. She looked up at me with a kind of inscrutable blend of a smile and surprise, and I raised my eyebrows and very slightly shrugged.

Her smile widened, and she looked back at it again, then up at me as she continued the dance. She quickly moved back up towards my face again, leaning into my ear to whisper "No wonder she's always smiling."

I couldn't think of a response, so I just gave her a small smile. She moved back down, spending some more time with her face around my crotch, making sure through her actions and eye contact that I had no chance of going down. She kept glancing over, and her expression and eyes transmitted I need that in my mouth now.

The music changed again, but this time I clearly heard Casey yell "This is last call, folks, last call for alcohol..."

It broke the trance moment, thank goodness, and we both smiled at each other. She looked at me and said "Thank you for that."

"What? No, thank you," I replied.

She quickly put her g-string back on, then pulled on her dress as I stood up. I was forced to slightly adjust myself, which helped a bit, but also made her smirk. She was crouched down to collect her purse, and as I turned a bit to prepare to leave the booth, she held her hand up. I put mine down and grabbed hers, helping her up. "Thanks!" she chirped.

"Sure thing," I replied.

She moved in closer to me and husked into my ear "You're lucky all these people are here, otherwise that would be down my throat right now." Before I could react, she kissed by my ear, lingering just a bit too long, before turning and leading me out of the booth.

I offered her money for the dances, but she refused, stating that my wife had already paid her for them. We chatted for a few more moments while we walked back to the bar, where she said goodbye and kissed my cheek a bit more chastely.

Debbie asked if I wanted anything else, to which I just asked for a club soda. Casey was just winding up the last two songs of the eve, and the guys who'd been throwing money at my wife were packing it in along with most everyone else. I sipped my soda as everyone slowly shuffled out and staff worked on clearing surfaces. The last two guys getting dances were done, slowly making their way out the door, and with that, the music was cut.

As the door was shut, the lights came on, and a couple of girls were walked out by the bouncer to their cars or their waiting rides. Jolie was usually quick to get out as she didn't wear much if any makeup, but I knew that because she'd been working up to the last moment, she probably needed to go over her money and tip out still. I chatted intermittently with Debbie and the two cocktail waitresses as they worked around me.

Just then, Corrine came out in street clothes, her makeup freshly scrubbed off, which let her light freckles show through. She came up to me, and as she leaned as in to speak into my ear, she surreptitiously shoved her hand in the pocket of my jacket. "These are fucking soaked through because of you, god dammit, so I'm sending you home with them."

She made a show of hugging me and giving me a peck on the cheek, and I said "That's funny," loudly as she walked away to cover.

"I thought you'd appreciate that," she called out over her shoulder as she walked back to the dressing room.

Debbie looked at me semi-inquisitively as she loaded up a rack of glasses, but I waved it off like it wasn't that important, which thankfully she bought. Mercifully, Jolie shortly appeared with her duffel bag, and we took off on the very short drive home.

"Hey, you know I don't care, but how much money did you give Corrine?" she asked as we walked in the door.

"Uh, nothing. When I offered, she said you had already paid and waved me off."

She looked at me pointedly as she set her bag down. "I paid her for one dance. She was dancing for you for like 3 1/2 songs." She smirked, walking up to me. "I guess she just really likes teasing you." She craned up and kissed me, snaking her tongue into my mouth, clearly in the mood.

"I guess so," I replied, grabbing a handful of her ass as I used the other arm to pull her lower back into me. We made out for a few moments, when I pulled away. "Hey, I have to go use the bathroom really quickly, give me a moment."

"Okay, I'll be in the bedroom," she smirked. As I rounded into the hall of our apartment, she added "Naked."

I smiled back at her, then walked into the bathroom and relieved myself. I was getting turned on thinking about going back into the bedroom and railing Jolie. As I finished, my arm brushed against my left pocket, and I remembered Corrine sticking the underwear in my coat. I reached in, and pulled out a nearly sodden g-string. I hadn't realized when she thrust it into my coat, but I could have nearly wrung it out, it was so soaked. I brought it up to my nose, and the smell of arousal was overwhelming. I was instantly hard, and I cautiously stuck my tongue out to taste the cotton. It was sweet, pungent, and I felt myself shiver and turn to granite at the flavor. I shook my head, and then quickly shucked my clothes, turning around and striding right into the bedroom.

Jolie was indeed naked, sitting on the edge of the bed as I walked in. She took one look at my form and erection before saying "Ooh, somebody's excited."

Instead of answering her, I strode over, grabbing the back of her head and pulling her into a kiss, which she returned with absolute fury. I palmed her breast somewhat roughly as she groaned into my mouth, and as I snaked my hand down to the junction between her legs, I felt her juices already flowing enough that I was able to smoothly push two fingers into her with relative ease. She groaned into my mouth, and I fingered her steadily for a few glorious moments as we made out. Usually, she needed a good amount of foreplay to open up, so I was surprised when she wrapped her legs around my hips, pulled herself up against me, reached down, and notched my head in between her lips, urging me inside with all of her limbs.

We screwed against each other violently, furiously, with no grace or romance. From about the third stroke on, we were clapping our hips, pushing back at each other so hard I was worried I might bruise her. I pulled her hair as I used my other arm to wrap around her lower back and slam her down into my hips. Quickly, she was clamping around me, a small rush of fluid escaping her snatch. I instinctively slowed as she shook, but she instead spurred me on, still having aftershocks from her orgasm as she pushed against me. We kept going, somehow picking up speed. Short, staccato barks clued me in that she was climbing again. I resisted the urge to change positions or do anything else, lest I dampen the frenzy. Finally, after perhaps another minute, I felt her flood again as she keened a loud scream, her head back, and it was all too much for me to handle as I erupted inside her.

We stayed in that position, me standing with my knees leaning against the bed, cradling her as she came down, still trembling, for a good minute. As she moved to signal me she was able to support herself, she reached her hand up to my face, pulling me in for a desperate kiss. As we drew apart she said "Goddamn baby, what got into you?"

"Me?"

"Hey, don't get me wrong, obviously I liked it, but that was...shit, whatever it was, do it again!"

I wasn't sure what to say, but as she looked up at me, I knew that I wasn't good at lying in general, especially to her. She tilted her head and looked in my eyes intently. "Did Corrine turn you on that much?"

I hesitated for a moment, but as I looked at her, it all came spilling out. The intimacy of the dance. The talk about sucking my cock. And finally, the panties that were still in my jacket pocket in the bathroom. I was worried she might be a bit off put, or not jealous per se, but perhaps uncomfortable. Instead, she leaned over and kissed me, then pushed me flat on the bed. She started sucking my softened dick furiously until I got hard again, then swung her leg over and mounted me with no preliminaries. We crashed into each other hard, crazily colliding as we pushed into each other wordlessly. When she looked down into my eyes, she had nothing on her face but pure lust, and any fear evaporated as we clawed at each other.

*The Big Night*

In the week between the conversation and our planned dinner with them, we'd talked through everything we could think of. After all the back and forth, we basically agreed, we were ready.

They came over on a Sunday night, and we'd had dinner and were working on a bottle of white wine as the discussion got flirty. We were all loosening up a bit, I suppose, or more specifically Jolie and I were probably getting a bit more excited and having some anticipation as we realized we were actually going to do this. Ron asked Jolie if they could talk somewhere private as he thought we should each have a bit of time with each other before things got intimate. She agreed, and took him into the spare bedroom/office in our place.

Corrine fixed me with an interesting gaze, almost like she was studying me for a paper. "So, how are you feeling about all of this?" she asked.

"Honestly, I'm good. I want to make sure she enjoys herself, but it, well, I think it's probably going to be fun."

"Trust me, Ron is the perfect man for her first time. He's an amazing lover and he'll do everything he can to make her comfortable."

"That's good."

"You nervous?" she said with a smirk.

"Should I be?" I asked sincerely.

"Well, it depends on the subject, but probably not."

"Look, I don't know how we're going to feel afterwards. But as for now, I don't really think so. It'll be different, obviously, since I haven't had sex with anyone but her for about 3 1/2 years, but other than that, I mean..."

"That's fair. We just wanted to talk to you individually to feel things out. She's a little more talkative than you, and I particularly wanted to make sure both of you were on the same level about this."

"No, that's fair. I'm not as chatty as she is, but I'm definitely into this. I think you saw the way I reacted to you during that one evening you danced for me."

She smiled at the memory. "Yeah, I got way more turned on than normal when we were close to each other. Plus she thanked me for the aftermath."

I felt myself pink up a bit, and she smiled. "So tell me about what you like in bed, Mark."

"I'm probably pretty vanilla, overall. I like oral, although I'm definitely a fan of giving a bit more than receiving. I'm open minded, but I'm not really into anything too painful, and nothing involving pee or shit."

"Me either," she replied. "I really love giving blow jobs and I've been told I'm absolutely fantastic at them. I like getting my pussy licked, but I'm even more a fan of fingering my g-spot, it makes me able to cum so hard later on. I don't mind if you want to cum on my tits or whatever, but I usually don't like it in my mouth, just because my gag reflex is tricky, believe me I've tried but I just can't get past it. I occasionally like a little butt play, but I have to be in the mood. Oh, and obviously, we have to use protection during this. Are you good with all of that?"

"Of course."

"She said you have a very interesting penis," she said matter of factly.

"Well, I mean it's a decent size, but yeah, it kind of curves upward. Reverse cowgirl is not my friend."

She giggled. "I'm not a big fan anyway, so no big deal. I know she's a little nervous because you're the only one she ever slept with. How about you?"