Do You Want to Try It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nervous? I don't know, just beyond what I already mentioned. I've been with six girls including her. I mean, we're not jealous people, and we're both pretty high sex drive, so in a way it kind of makes sense for us to go down this road."

As she pondered my answer, Jolie and Ron came out of the office, her laughing at something he said. I made eye contact with her as she came up to me, and we both affirmed with each other that we were good. She kissed me gently, and raised her eyebrows in a little bit of subtle communication.

Corrine piped up, "Okay, so...when and where?" giggling with some anticipation.

We negotiated a bit, and after a quick inspection it was obvious our crappy little double mattress wasn't going to handle four people, so I dragged the smaller twin from the guest room into the middle of the living room next to the couch.

Corrine started to take off her shirt, and then locked eyes with Jolie and said "I'm going to fuck Ron, and your husband, and you, and then we're gonna start all over."

There was little doubt she was in charge that night. Corrine wanted to start with Ron and so Jolie and I began together. I was a tiny bit nervous, but Jolie was really into it, so as we made out and started disrobing each other, she was basically pawing at me, toying with my nipples, nibbling on my neck, and grabbing and pumping my dick almost furiously. I was almost shocked, she was never this aggressive, so it was new to see her this openly horny.

Ron and Corrine were barely undressed as I glanced over and she was already on her knees in front of me, urging me to fuck her face, actually putting my hand on the back of her head, which she never had done before. I was getting into it and starting to get really excited, so I did this for another 30 seconds or so before backing off. Jolie had discovered this 5th gear--something about the voyeuristic aspect as well as being watched made her more turned on than I had ever seen her. I only went down on her for about a minute before she was pulling me up, and as she did I saw her transfixed on Corrine and Ron, who were fucking on the couch slowly and sensually, more of a warmup than anything else. She quickly guided me up, and while I was trying to just make out with her and play with her tits a bit, she reached down and abruptly shoved me in.

We were going at a decent pace, but she was clearly wanting it rough tonight, growling at me to go harder. After a couple minutes, she asked to get on top, and I was no sooner notched in than she was pumping up and down on me with vigor. We looked over at them, and they were still joined but paused.

"You guys are so beautiful together," Ron said. That slowed her dramatically, and she just smiled.

Corrine dislodged, reached over and kissed her. As she pulled back, she said "I'd really like to fuck your man now, if that's okay with you?"

She smiled and nodded vigorously, and Ron and I traded places quickly.

I was on the couch with Corrine now, and we made out for a few seconds, me toying at her nipples as she ran her fingers through the hair on the back of my head and made some appreciative noises. I quickly bent down to eat her out, determined to make her cum, but I knew it might take a bit, since we were unfamiliar with each other.

She purred "Good boy, eating my pussy so nicely."

I would quickly find out she was assertive and almost demanding, which was a turn on for me as it was a new experience. I was loving the flavor of her pussy--she was actually sweet, a very faint taste almost like honey, and I was hooked from the first taste. I figured out quickly that she really loved a pointed tongue with an almost butterfly pattern, so I went to work on her clit like a labor of love. I felt her starting to really lubricate luxuriantly, and I was doing my damndest to lap up as much as I could.

I thought I had her approaching an orgasm, but she abruptly grabbed my hand, put my pointer and middle finger together, and guided me to start fingering her. She had been very particular earlier about how she loved getting her G-spot hit, and how the orgasm was better than anything with her clit. She kept asking me to go harder, as she really liked the impact, so at her urging, I went a bit harder, then a bit more, working up, until eventually I was absolutely ramming her, putting my whole arm into it. She was writhing hard enough that it was almost difficult to keep my fingers in her, and on top of it, my arm was starting to ache, then seriously burn. I powered through the pain, though, and after another couple of minutes, I felt her clench her entire pussy, and she let loose a light squirt down my hand and arm.

"Did you feel that?" she asked. "You're the first guy since Ron to make me squirt like that."

She kissed me with passion, and I beamed a bit. We both glanced over and Ron and Jolie, who were actively and loudly 69-ing, and she looked back at me, playfully shoving me back into the other end of the couch, then springing forward she began sucking and jacking me off. Her technique was an interesting contrast, gentle with her mouth, alternating licks along the sides and on my balls, but rough with her hand, to the point where I almost stopped her and told her to be more gentle, but as she looked up into my eyes, I realized I was actually really enjoying it.

She paused to say in a very husky and sexy tone, "I wear men out all the time. I wear Ron out. And I'm gonna wear you out."

She quickly went back to sucking me, and all I could say in response was "That sounds great," I was so turned on. I complimented her head, to which she smiled and thanked me. She wasn't kidding about being fantastic at it, before then I was neutral about receiving at best but I didn't want it to end, I would have almost been content to cum from her mouth, but I really desperately wanted to fuck her without waiting.

Again, I was getting heated, so I flipped her back and began eating her out again, this time fingering her simultaneously, which drove her particularly nuts, and I tried to give myself some time to cool off. I had been going at it for a couple minutes, before she tapped me on the shoulder.

"Look, my husband is entering your wife." I paused, watching him gently pushing into her.

"Isn't that the sexiest thing you've ever seen?"

I said something in agreement, as I felt myself steeling. This is really happening, I thought, and I'm not jealous at all. I turned back to her, and she attacked my face, but before I could go back to eating her out, she put her hand against my chest, and said "I want you to fuck me," reaching for the back of the couch and handing me a condom.

I quickly sheathed myself and pushed into her, intending on starting her slowly and then increasing pace and length of my strokes as I often did with Jolie, but she was having none of it. By my second or third stroke, she was pushing back hard and furiously, taking all of me in and fucking back at me with total abandon. I couldn't control her pace despite being on top of her, she was pushing into my lower back with her heels and pulling me in with her hands around my back, so I got lost in the moment and started hammering back for all I was worth. She was small but almost solid muscle and stronger than any girl I'd ever been with before.

We fucked in modified missionary for a while, but after a bit, I had her get on her knees and I rammed her doggy for a good, long period. It took some serious impact and few minutes, but I finally got her to have a nice, if not shallow climax.

She wanted to get on top, and I discovered as she started to unleash that she was a talker, which was hot, especially because at that point, I wasn't very good at talking during sex. But as we were rutting at each other like two possessed animals, her mouth loosened up.

"Holy fuck, I knew you'd be good, but I never had any idea you'd be this good."

"Fuck me Jolie, your husband has a nice cock!"

"Goddamn your cock is great," she continued. "I'm gonna need to fuck you again tonight."

I agreed, and kissed her as I reached down to play with her clit, which set her off again. We glanced over at Jolie and Ron, who were engaged in a slightly more sensual act than us, but obviously enjoying themselves quite a bit. He had moved her to on top riding him, and at his urging put her feet flat on the bed, bouncing up and down using her full legs, absolutely laughing with delight, and as her hair splayed out I thought it one of the most erotic things I had ever seen.

Charged up a bit, I picked her up and put her on her back again, wanting to be in control once more. She let out a cry between a groan and a yell, clearly enjoying the almost punishing, primal, raw fuck we were engaged in. We kept going, as we both started to sweat despite the cold NW night our heaters were combatting.

"Holy shit, he's got batteries," Corrine said with absolute delight.

"Yeah, he can go for a bit," Jolie shot back. "Your hubby's pretty fucking amazing, too."

We both looked over, and he was absolutely plowing the shit out of her in missionary, and she had her legs spread ultra wide, the advantage of all her years of ballet. He leaned down and said something to her I couldn't catch, and she smiled back up at him.

"You wanna see me swallow your hubby's cum?" Jolie shot out.

"Fuck yeah!" Corrine replied, turning her torso slightly. I slowed, and she grabbed my neck, growling in my ear, "Don't you fucking dare let up on fucking me."

I shrugged internally and went back to pounding her hard. After a few more moments, Ron pulled out of her and yanked off the condom. She quickly began bobbing on his cock greedily. He threw his head back, pumping in and out of her mouth for a bit, before stopping her and blurting out "I wanna cum on your tits!"

Quickly, she pulled him out, placing him between them as she pushed them together, and he started humping furiously. It was probably less than a minute before he let loose a large load all over them, painting her chest, neck, and a bit of her face. "Fuck that's so hot," I let out, pausing unintentionally.

Corrine kissed me hard and brought me back into the moment with her magical hips, simply saying "I know. Keep fucking me."

I kept drilling her, and she kept screaming. I was trying to hold out longer out of pride or something, I don't know. Ron and Jolie sat and watched, critiquing my technique, talking about how hot we were together, and making out lightly.

I asked Corrine if she wanted a different position, and she just responded with an enthusiastic "We can do whatever you want, babe."

"Fuck, he really does have batteries, Jolie," she repeated.

"I can't go on forever, you know," I grunted out.

"You can go ahead and cum whenever you want, you've fucked me so good tonight baby, you deserve to cum hard."

That did it, the floodgates opened, and it was maybe another minute max before I groaned out one of the hardest orgasms I'd ever had in my life. "Yes, fucking cum for me baby, cum hard, fucking do it!" she yelled as I released and slowed my assault on her pussy.

"Yay!" Jolie cheered as she and Ron both clapped half-jokingly.

I caught myself with my elbows as I panted, catching my breath. I reached down and kissed her again, as she nearly attacked my face. "Goddamn I can't wait until we can fuck again," she growled huskily in my ear.

All I could do was nod and spit back "Me either."

I pulled out of her, and plopped down next to my wife. She reached over, kissed me passionately, and whispered "Good job there stud." She paused, kissed me again, and added "I like tasting her on you, it's hot." I grinned, and leaned back, as Corrine climbed up into Ron's lap and they lazily made out.

We all took a breather for a couple minutes to get water and catch our breath. After a couple of minutes, Corrine dragged me into the shower. Although nothing crazy happened, we did make out a bit and have a some fun washing each other off. After we got out, Ron and Jolie immediately got in.

We went back to the living room, lounging around nude with some fresh glasses of wine, chit chatting casually. Corrine was halfway draped on me, as we made out and enjoyed the moment. The shower turned off, and we heard them drying off and chatting. She leaned in. "I'll give you a bit before I pounce you again," she whispered in my ear, "but if you think I'm leaving without another round, you're out of your mind."

I just smiled and nodded at her, softly caressing my fingers on her inner thigh. She hummed in appreciation as Ron and Jolie came back into the room.

"So Jolie..." Corrine started.

"Yeah," she answered.

"I always say that the best part of being a woman is that we don't need recovery time," she said, placing her wine glass down and standing up.

She smirked at her, then threw her arms around her, kissing her so hard that she knocked the wind out of her. In what seemed like moments she had her down on the mattress, working her way quickly down her body, teasing her but not too much, until she arrived at the delta between her lush thighs. It was evident very quickly that Corrine knew her way around a pussy, because in no time flat she had her legs spread obscenely wide, eating her to oblivion, her labia red and chest flushed as she breathed in large, quick breaths.

In probably less than 5 minutes, she had her screaming a vicious O as she plunged three of her thin fingers in and out of her box rapidly. Jolie tried to get up and let her switch places to return the favor, but Corrine refused to refused to give way, continuing her rapid oral assault. She was like a spider monkey, crawling all over her, kissing her frenetically one moment only to immediately go back down to her pussy again.

Watching this transfixed on the couch with Ron a few feet away, we glanced at each other and grinned. Both of us were absent-mindedly stroking our renewed pricks while watching the entertainment. "Life's pretty good sometimes, eh?" he asked, and we both broke out laughing right as Jolie tipped over the edge again.

It seemed that was the magic number Corrine wanted, because she took a few moments to kiss Jolie tenderly as she talked to her, letting her come down from what had looked to be a great climax. Then, she got up on her knees, looking at me and Ron, made an "eenie-meenie-minee" motion with her finger going back and forth between us, then went over to her hubby, bending down and kissing him. I looked over at Jolie, who was watching them, and was about to go over and initiate, when I heard Ron say "Go have fun babe."

I looked up as Corrine came over to me, holding out her hand. I grabbed it as I got up, but instead of gentle, she grabbed it and used it and her other hand to turn my body around and toss me onto the bed. I laughed as she climbed onto my lap, pinning my length beneath her already drenched pussy as she grabbed my head and kissed me again. "Sorry Jolie, you two get the couch this time,"

Jolie just laughed and went over to Ron, and then started in almost immediately. Meanwhile, Corrine was all over me, running her hands across the muscles of my back, chest, and shoulders while grinding against me. I tried to reach down to play with her slit, but she just grabbed my hand, brought it up to her mouth, sucked one of the fingers in, and said "Not needed. I'm so ready."

With that, she reached over to the end table, grabbed another condom, rolled it on me, lined up, and sank down quickly. It took exactly five strokes this time before she really started pounding away on top of me. I kissed down her neck, then toyed with her nipples, having great fun with her little barbell, which, I found out quickly, had the power to set her off in conjunction with getting fucked.

As she leaned her head back and cried out, her legs clamped around me hard, and I decided to take advantage of it by moving her so that I could get on top again. As I picked her up, gravity impaled her on me harder, and she both squeezed my prick so hard that I could barely move inside her, but her legs clamped so hard it was almost difficult for me to breathe. So, standing on my knees on the bed, I turned us so that we would fall on the mattress, and as her leg lock broke, I began slamming into her again with everything I had.

"God fucking damn you have a nice cock, and you're so good with it," she said to me lowly.

"Thank you," I replied. "I'm definitely a huge fan of your pussy."

She smiled, and got an even more evil glint in her eye. "Hey Mark, have you ever fucked a woman in the ass?"

"Yeah once," I said honestly.

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah, definitely."

She promptly pushed me off, and went to grab the lube off of the side table. She quickly covered my length several times over with her hand, then reached behind herself and pumped a finger in and out of her rosebud a couple of times. She turned around, bending over and grabbing my shaft as she lined the head at her crinkled pucker. "Push," she said simply.

Nothing happened for about 5 seconds, but then she went through some breathing and flexing movements, and I felt myself go in a couple of inches. She reached back, her hand on my hips as she moved very slightly. She kept this up for about another 30 seconds before she did the same series of movements, and then my cock easily slid all the way home. She again held me in place for a few moments, before she encouraged me to start moving. We began with a moderate pace, but it only took a minute or so to pick up, and before I knew it we were moving decently hard, as I collided with that perfect backside on each stroke. I noticed that her ass was literally so firm that it barely flattened out.

"Fuck you feel so good," she groaned, as her grip clenched and unclenched at several spots on my shaft.

I was enjoying her ass so much I barely realized that I hadn't checked in on Jolie and Ron in a few minutes, but as I looked over, they were going at it doggie, with her looking intently at us. "I've never seen somebody get assfucked before except in porn," she said.

"Yeah, she's not always in the mood for it, but she does love it," he replied. "How's he feel, baby?"

"Thick and it's stretching me, but it hurts so damn goooood!" she replied.

I grinned. She'd apparently told Jolie a couple of times that Ron was a bit longer than me, but I was apparently significantly thicker than him.

"I can't let you pound me nearly as hard as you did my pussy like this, but fuck am I loving this," she said lowly to me. "You're going to ruin my asshole."

"Do you want to switch to something else?"

"No, not yet anyway. But can we switch positions?"

I nodded and pulled out of her gently, wanting to make sure I didn't hurt her. She rolled onto her back, spreading her legs wide, giving me an urgent look, and hurriedly positioned myself and pressed in, gaining admittance again to her backdoor. I heard Jolie make a noise of interest, and looked over to find them now in missionary, both intently watching.

"What, did you want to try that?" Ron inquired.

"Nah, I have zero interest in butt stuff," Jolie giggled.

I watched her raise her pelvis into him and he reacted with a groan and raised voice, and she giggled in reply. I smiled because I knew she'd just pulled her little rippling pussy technique on him, which she always did when she was trying to make me cum.

"That's what you get for trying," she joked.

"Oh no, what a punishment," Ron giggled back.

"Is she trying to make you cum baby?" Corrine grunted.

"Yeah, she's really pulling out the stops," Ron replied, his voice rising comically on the last couple words of the sentence.

Everyone giggled at that one, but Corrine's tightening core contracted around me to the point of the painful side of pleasure. I had been bent down, alternating between some kissing and playing with her nipples and neck, but I decided on a bit of inspiration to straighten up. Corrine barely had time to give me a curious look before I put two fingers into her pussy. I was pushing in and out of her, which was great but a bit awkward on the angle.