Do You Want to Try It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, I have an idea!" Jolie called out, pulling Ron out and running into the bedroom. She came out quickly with two vibrators, handing them to me with a quick peck on the lips before she turned back to Ron and said "C'mere, stud!" They fell back into fucking quickly.

I turned back to Corrine as I kept pushing into her star at a solid medium pace, considering first the long, straight green vibrator she'd given me, then looking down into her face. She looked intrigued, but not necessarily sold, so I put it down to pick up the next one, which was her "rabbit," the thicker one with the smaller second piece designed to stimulate the clit as well. I smiled, and as we made eye contact, I could see that we were both enthusiastic about this one. I wet the end a little with my mouth, then pushed it in slowly, turning it on low as I parked it all the way inside her.

"Ooohhhhh," she moaned softly as I started gently working it in her. It took a little bit, but after fumbling a bit, we finally got a good rhythm where I could pull the vibe in and out with my dick at the same time.

"How is this?" I asked her privately.

"So good. Don't stop, I think it's gonna make me cum really hard."

I had felt myself getting heated, but I tamped it down. Determined, I set myself to the cause at hand. I figured if she liked talking during sex, she probably enjoyed being talked to.

"You like being stuffed in both holes?" I asked, a bit braver.

"God yes. So full and so good, feels like I'm going to cum from both of them."

"Yeah?"

"God yeah, it's starting so deep inside."

"What's it feel like, getting both your fuckholes spread open?"

"Oh god, it's bubbling up inside me, so deep inside."

"You like being a DP fucktoy for me?"

"Fuck yeah, I wanna do this again," she belted out, close to yelling.

"Good, because I wanna fuck you wide open just like this, get you screaming and crying out as I plow you wide open!"

"Oh god fucking yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" she screamed, arching her pelvis up and cumming harder than she had all night.

Suddenly, several things happened at once.

With her hips arched, she pushed her ass into me, burying as much length as possible in her backdoor.

She clenched her pussy involuntarily, to the point the vibrator pushed out, falling on the mattress, still going softly.

She squirted, but harder than the last time, a decent flood pooling around my cock and balls, which did feel heavenly.

Ron apparently started hammering Jolie really hard at the sight of his wife's orgasm, and she took the opportunity to pin him down, pull off, and suck him into oblivion. Within a very short time, I heard him empty into her mouth, and she swallowed all of it greedily.

Of course, I was aware of all of this to a degree. Unfortunately, the intensity of her orgasm caused her to clamp her anal rings incredibly hard, and not just to the level of a bit of pain with pleasure, but downright painful. I was actually climbing toward climax myself when I felt what I can only describe as two cock rings that were way too small, one at my base and the other at the top third of my length. I couldn't move, and as she constricted me, it was legitimately horrible, and I made a noise of discomfort as I let her ride her O out. I didn't go soft--I don't think I could have with the way her muscles gripped--but any thoughts of cumming were now long gone. After a what felt like a small eternity, I began to slowly rock in her backdoor a bit, moving almost gingerly. Her eyes fluttered open as she breathed in suddenly, and she smiled up at me.

"Did you cum?" she asked, no doubt noticing I was still hard as granite.

"No," I said, slightly embarrassed. "Your ass clamped on me so hard that I couldn't."

"Shit, did I hurt you?"

"A bit, but I'm okay, really."

"That's no good, absolutely not, we can't have that," she spat out.

She carefully pulled me out of her ass, and gave me some quick inspection as she pulled the condom off to make sure I was clean, then promptly started sucking me with abandon. She was going to town, giving me the full treatment from earlier, and within a minute or so I forgot about the pain.

"That's it baby, relax and enjoy it, and think about shooting off all over me."

Her mouth was so good, honestly the best I'd had to that point in my life, and I don't think I even lasted another two minutes before I glazed her chest thoroughly as she laughed at my reaction and size of my load. I grabbed a towel and helped clean her up, and after she chucked it aside, quickly leaning forward to kiss me. We went over backwards a few feet, her landing on my chest, and we lazily made out.

"Holy shit..." I let out as we broke for air.

She looked down at me with a bemused expression, wiggling her hips a little bit against my now softened prick. "I hope you know you're gonna have a hard time getting rid of me now. Both of us, really."

"I think I can live with that."

"You say that, but when I'm over here three nights a week fucking your brains out, you might be singing a different tune."

"Well I guess we'll see when that happens."

"Deal," she said, leaning in to kiss me once more.

We all reclined for a bit, eventually breaking to get a drink. Our conversation was tired but energized, lots of little things we were comparing with each other's sexual differences and quirks, it was liberating and quite fun. But as the wine glasses got near the bottom, we decided it was time to turn in, and they got dressed to leave. Night had long since turned to AM, and even though we all kept night owl schedules for work, it was still late.

Ironically, as we bid them goodbye, their departure was perfectly timed to meet my downstairs neighbor as he left for work early. I'm also pretty sure they heard enough to deduce what was happening, based on some weird looks I got from them in the future, plus immediately afterward the other downstairs neighbor started flirting with me hard.

As I shut the door, Jolie turned and looked at me appreciatively before closing the gap between us and throwing her arms around my neck, drawing me in for a relaxed, lusty kiss.

"So?" she said.

"So..." I agreed.

"First impressions?"

"Good ones. Fuck, great ones."

"Me too," she agreed. "I think watching you with her was the best part."

"Interesting. So I take it you want to invite them back?"

"Oh definitely. Maybe a few nights from now, but definitely."

"Okay," I said with a grin, and we kissed again.

We went to bed after a few more minutes of chatting, then dozed off talking. Monday at school was torturous as my entire body was sore, including my elbow, shoulder, and my tongue. I grimaced through the pain but still had a smile on my face, according to a few friends, although my abs were so torn up it was almost a challenge to keep an erection when Jolie and I tried to fuck the next night.

The future playdays with them weren't as abundant as I would have liked due to a few life factors, but it was definitely a night that changed our lives. For years, I compared others to Corrine, partially because she was such an amazing lover, but also, no matter what the context, you never forget your first.