Doc and the Porn Star Ch. 16-21 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The studio contained a bare minimum of furniture, and that was what I called 'ten foot furniture' – it looked good provided you didn't get closer than ten feet from it. It was well used and beaten. There was the bed and headboard, two bedside tables and a dresser. There were no paintings or mirrors in the three-sided room. The open side of the room was the rest of what had been a warehouse, since that enabled cameras and lights to be set up and moved around without the constraints of a narrow doorway or wall. There also was no ceiling on the 'room', only some metal beams that contained some strong LED lights shining down on the bed.

Haley slipped on some designated clothing so she looked like she'd walked in off the street wearing a sundress and flats. She had her hair back in a ponytail. She was nervous, but Pete went to her and embraced her in a long hug as he gently talked to her and helped her relax. He even turned her around and rubbed her shoulders.

Jerry eventually finished testing each camera, got the lighting the way he wanted it, and called Haley to the bed. She hopped up on the bed the way Megan had, sat on her haunches, and pulled the dress up slightly so she was showing some thigh for the camera.

Pete started the interview with his own brand of questions. What's your name? Heather. How old are you? I just turned eighteen. (I knew Haley was twenty.) Why are you here? I want to be a model and actress, especially for adult movies. So, what will happen today? I guess you'll fuck me to try me out. I promise I'll try to do a good job for you. Do you have a favorite position or activity when we have sex? I like missionary, but just about anything will work if I have a big cock in my tight little cunt."

Pete laughed. Haley was doing the interview extremely well. Jerry gave her a big 'OK' sign as she went on.

Do you like group sex? Yes, I've done that a lot over the past year. My boyfriend and I have a group of friends we share with. Do you like sex with other girls? Heck, yes. An orgasm is an orgasm. I love to eat pussy as well as suck cock. My friends do, too. Have you ever done a gangbang? I don't know the minimum number of men needed for a proper gangbang, but I've had seven guys fuck me one right after the other as I tried to suck some life back into the guys that went first. Did you like it? Fuck yes; I've done that about a dozen times and it just keeps getting better.

Have you ever attended an orgy? I think I have. Seven guys and eight girls fucking the bejesus out of each other probably qualified. When we do that we're often outside on a patio beside a swimming pool. The house we're at has two-person loungers for everybody. Of course, we swap around a lot.

Have you been DPed? Yes, and made airtight while I jerked off two other men. That was fun. You have to have a lot of coordination because things are happening to you that you want to respond to, and you want to be doing things to the men – jerking them off, sucking on their cocks, and moving your hips so you feel the goodness of the cocks in your ass and pussy.

Pete and Haley got more creative. Eventually, Pete asked about Haley's breast sensitivity. That prompted Haley to unbutton the top of her dress and push it off her shoulders. She didn't have a bra on, so both tits came into view. She rubbed them as she talked about how sensitive they were, and how she liked them sucked on, especially when somebody was fucking her. She noted they could be different men, or even a couple.

Pete led her to a discussion about blowjobs, and that in turn led to a removal of the dress, and Haley on her knees beside the bed unzipping Pete's jeans, and then sucking down his cock as three cameras focused in on the action. Pete was well endowed and there was no way Haley could deep throat him, although she had accomplished that honor with most of the men in Jasmine and my social group.

After about ten minutes of a beautifully sloppy blowjob, I noted where the change in plot would occur. Brent, one of the guys Jasmine had fucked when we were last in L.A., appeared at the edge of the set totally naked. Shelly was on her knees fluffing up his cock to a nice rigid hard-on. Brent was her husband. Everyone looked happy.

Once he was hard, Brent strolled onto the set and right up next to Pete as he got a blowjob. Haley's eyes flared and she dropped Pete from her mouth. No words were exchanged, but she locked a hand around each cock and brought both of them to her mouth. She started to alternate her blowjobs, allowing lots of saliva to drip onto her breasts as she worked them over.

After another ten minutes, Haley was pushed onto her back and while Brent continued to feed his cock into her mouth, Pete went down on Haley and started to eat her pussy with serious intent. Her moaning could probably be heard back in Florida.

The men switched after the cameras had some good footage of the action. I thought Brent was the better pussy eater. The results might have proved my point, as Haley ripped into two real orgasms under his ministrations.

As a result of his great efforts, Brent was the first to get to spear his cock into Haley's ripe pussy. Two cameras were there, one on each side of the threesome, capturing the action. The next few minutes were formula porn near as I could tell.

The men switched so Haley could ride Pete in the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl as she sucked more on Brent who stood next to her on the bed. There were some further changes in position, and then Haley was carefully DPed by the two men. I had thought the moaning was loud earlier, but Haley topped anything she'd done earlier as more orgasms ripped through her body.

Both men came inside her body, and then Haley displayed her nether region to the cameras, this time with cum oozing from both ass and cunt. What didn't get filmed was the turkey baster adding in some extra white stuff to augment anything the guys left inside her. I didn't think that Brent had even orgasmed.

After what would probably become a fade-to-black ending, Haley headed off to the showers, but not before planting some serious kisses on Brent and Pete and thanking them for her treatment and the great sex. Both men glowed with pride at her remarks. Jerry took note.

Everyone broke for ninety minutes for a late lunch. We regrouped and drove a short distance to a strip mall that had several restaurants in it. We ended up with some salads and soft drinks before we headed back for the afternoon performance.

The part of our group that hadn't been involved in shooting or wouldn't be tomorrow plus Haley and Megan took the car and headed back to the house we were staying at. Everyone wanted to relax and swim in the great pool.

I stayed to keep Yuan and the others company, plus I was perverted enough to totally enjoy myself watching other people fucking. Since they were on deck for the next day Beth and Chloe also stayed to watch. Jerry explained that he'd be back in the saddle on this video along with Brent who'd again make a not-to-subtle appearance and get to fuck the small Oriental girl.

I watched Brent and Yuan standing together waiting for the bedroom set to be rearranged slightly and the linens changed. Yuan was naked again, and his large hands wandered all over her lithe body as they started to kiss and molest each other. Yuan got a hand into Brent's pants and obviously fondled his large package as they waited.

Jerry came over to me and out of the blue asked, "Do you want to do this one? You could take my place. Yuan told me you two are fuck buddies, so you could start and then have Brent join you. What do you think?"

I chuckled, "Well, I'm horny enough to want to fuck a flag pole. I'd love to. What do they say about it?"

Jerry called the two of them over as well as Shelly. After a brief description I'd been fully conscripted into doing the next audition video. Jerry mentioned that he liked the idea of an older gent doing the scene since it gave the impression that some 'mature' people were also involved in the porn business. I guess I could tolerate being 'mature'.

Shelly took me aside and worked on my makeup, and I got a nice fluffing from her as she winked at me. Yuan slipped on a dress. Jerry presented me with a three-by-five inch card with a lot of potential interview questions on it. I read them over and nodded at him that I could proceed. He checked with the other camera staff and they started and synced their cameras. He then nodded at me.

I turned to Yuan, "Your name please?" Chen, it means morning because I was such a breath of fresh air to everyone the morning I was born. "Why did you decide to come and audition with us?" "Well, I would like to become an actress, but I have no experience. Doing some adult videos would give me some, plus I like to fuck so I'd kind of kill two birds with one stone."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" "Not in the traditional sense. I have seven male friends that I consort with."

"Consort?" I asked with some trepidation. Yuan/Chen laughed, "You know, fuck. Sometimes I do all of them together, but I've only done that once. God, I was so full of cum. It kept leaking out of me for three days, and not just my pussy."

"So, you're skilled at sex?" "You can say I'm promiscuous if you want, because I am. I really do like to fuck. I try to do something several times a day, but you know some days events rush by and you end up going to bed horny. I usually masturbate then."

I took things in a new direction, "Could you show us how you masturbate?"

Yuan/Chen looked pleased with the suggestion and peeled the dress over her head for the camera. Her thong also got tossed and she rubbed her slit roughly for a minute. She leaned back against the headboard and started to have at it with her legs spread wide. Ten minutes of filming transpired before I instituted a change.

"Do you like to suck cock?" I asked as she had four fingers sloshing into her cunt.

"God, yes. Bring me one."

I came into the picture for the first time, my fluffed hard-on leading the way. Yuan deep throated me before I could say anything. After that, she got me right up on the edge and then would back me down. I soon worried that if I ejaculated that I might hurt her with the force of the blast.

Eventually, she lay back and pulled my cock to her slit. I repositioned, keeping the camera lines clear, and then plunged my hardness into her vagina. We both moaned with the pleasure. I leaned down and kissed her, and then we continued with an energetic fuck.

Brent appeared next to Yuan/Chen and got a nice smile. He dropped his cock into her mouth as I continued to fuck the tiny woman. She took him in with great eagerness. I watched and got harder and harder. I realized I was having trouble avoiding my own orgasm. I jerked out of her pussy and indicated to Brent that he should replace me.

From then on, the action in the film more or less duplicated what Haley had been through with Brent and Pete. Eventually, I came in Yuan/Chen's ass as Brent pasted her insides with his buttermilk. Our emissions were fortified with external but similarly viscous fluids, and the creampie filmed to end the audition video.

Jerry applauded and congratulated everyone on a job well done. He also asked me to pass along his positive comments to Haley and Megan, and to tell Jasmine that she did a great job at coaching the beginning actors and actresses about how to make a great video.

The next day I went back to the studio with Beth and Chloe. Because there were only two that day, Jerry did longer videos of them, thus some of the fuck scenes went on much longer than on Sunday. Both of them got Brent as well as Jerry. I thought Jerry fell in love with Beth from the way he was behaving. Chloe was a close second on that score.

Chapter 17

After breakfast on Tuesday, we returned to the house we were staying at. The house was to be the scene of the orgy that Jerry and crew would film the rest of the week. This would not be a two-hour filming session. Jerry arrived leading a small caravan of vans with all of the lights, sound equipment, and cameras to turn the home into a film set. The drivers were also the crew and camera staff, and would fill in as some of the actors and actresses in the background on the video.

Shelly also arrived at the house in her own car and with a complete array of cosmetics for each of us. Due to the nature of the shooting that day, she would tinker only with our faces and hair. Jerry explained that the scenes we'd be filming that afternoon were our arrival and initial socialization at the house prior to the orgy. This would be a much longer video, probably around two to three hours after editing, plus there'd be at least a half-dozen spin-off videos.

Jerry instructed the crew about lights and sound reflectors, and then gathered all of us on the patio to talk about the script, staging, blocking, and so on dealing with the orgy production. Everyone paid rapt attention.

Occasionally, Jerry would ask for volunteers for one role or another, especially at the start of the film, where most of us 'arrive' at a friend's home for a party. He also explained that this was intended to be a 'the more, the merrier' film and so he'd chosen crewmembers who when not involved in filming could do a modicum of acting in the spicy parts of the video. Shelly was also going to participate, as she'd indicated to me.

Interestingly, Jasmine and I were chosen to be the hosts for the party that would turn into any orgy. For the rest of the filming that day, we'd be the ones at the door welcoming our guests and then serving drinks and hors d'oeuvres as we all sat around talking. Jasmine and I would also have a few moments 'aside' to discuss the nature of the party and the turn towards flirting and sexual events. He'd cue us on dialogue when we did that part of things.

Outside the house, the vans were moved down the street, and some filming took place of a half-dozen couples arriving at the house in their cars, parking and then walking to the front door. Several met in front, greeted each other, and came to the door in a foursome, laughing and carrying on after they'd shared kisses and such outdoors.

The next scenes Jerry shot with the three cameramen were of Jasmine and I welcoming people at the front door inside the house. Eventually, we had everyone coming to the party moving around inside, chatting, laughing, and doing party-type things. Jasmine and I did a kitchen scene where we were preparing a tray of hors d'oeuvres to serve and dealing with orders for wine. Without any effort we all kept up a lively chatter as we usually did when we weren't on film. In this case, one or another of the cameras might bore in on two or three couples as they held a conversation about some topic: kids and their schooling, the tax tariffs would make on everybody, a new movie that most had seen, a book Ann had read, Brexit, and then the general complaints about jobs, bosses, work hours, and so on. I could tell by how he reacted that Jerry was very happy with what was happening. For the most part, the crewmembers were simply quiet and listeners in most of this phase.

As requested, our whole crowd maintained a very flirty interaction with each other. The women touched the men in flirtatious gestures – a touch on the arm, a kiss on the cheek, a stroke on a thigh; the men touched the women in similar ways – right on verge of something sexual; the women put their heads together and shared special secrets, sometimes while looking at one of the 'hot' men; the men gestured at one woman or another and made little asides to each other about how sexy she was and later how they wouldn't mind bedding so and so's wife; people changed their seating frequently, always sitting in contact with a member of the opposite set and someone they had flirted with.

The cameras would focus in on two, three, four, or five of us at a time, never more except for a wide shot when a specific conversation topic was not underway. I noted that there'd be plenty of introductory shots to get the movie started when the editors got all of the input from the afternoon.

At the end of the afternoon Jerry took photos of where everyone and everything was in the room, so he could be sure there was some continuity when shooting started the following morning.

Jerry and the crew left most of the lighting and sound equipment after unplugging everything. We promised to take good care of the house and equipment. Since we were all dressed up and looking nice, we headed out to a restaurant-lounge, had a few drinks and then a nice dinner together.

Jasmine had the men rotate who got the single bed partner for the evening, and then had us draw for our female partners. Barry became the man who only got one female partner for the night. Jasmine was that partner so he was a happy camper, especially since she promised to leave him comatose from the fucking of his lifetime. I drew the names of Chloe and Yuan. I thought those were ideal choices given the circumstances, and we went off to my assigned bedroom for the night. Minutes later I had a nice warm vagina surrounding my cock as my tongue tried to make another surge into orgasm.

We had an early breakfast and opened things up for the crews to arrive at nine a.m. They were there on time and had things ready to go before ten o'clock. Jerry got there about nine-thirty cursing the traffic.

Jerry got us all together and coached us about how to act and the rough sequence of action he wanted us to work through during the day. Overall, I guess I could describe the day as when everybody in our little orgy got playful with everybody else.

Filming started. I again sat with our 'guests' Chloe and Ann on either side of me. Dirk, one of the crew, sidled up to Ann as her apparent 'lover'. Ryan was with Jasmine.

Filming started and we all got into lightly making out with our guests, and then the men came on to the women who all welcomed their approaches. When I had a camera in front of me, I 'stole' some kisses from Chloe, and she really got into it. I started to feel her breasts through her top, aware at one point of how the nearest cameraman was photographing my hands groping and pinching her nipples from outside her thin shirt.

Dirk and Ann watched us and then Ann kissed him, and pulled one of his hands to her breast. Over the next few minutes Dirk and I got increasingly naughty as we gently pulled up Chloe and Ann's shirts exposing their breasts so we could toy with them. After that was solidly on film, we both started to suck on the girls' breasts as they acted as though they were migrating to some heaven on earth.

About half the others just sat and watched the activities of the other half that were being filmed. When it was time for their interactions, they'd start up and the recently videoed group would take a rest but hold their positions. It was a slow process, but everybody got filmed and the 'action' in the film advanced.

By five o'clock the women and half the men were naked. Breasts were erect and being sucked on. A few pussies had fingers in them. A few cocks were erect and being fondled, but except for Dirk, Barry, and Ryan they hadn't been sucked. As a group we were clearly heading towards a large group sexual interaction. Several of us had acknowledged that on video including Jasmine and I as the hosts of the 'party'.

Jerry backed up all the camera on a hard drive and his laptop, and then had the crew prepare for the next day. He thanked all of us and praised our efforts in the film. We agreed on the next day's filming, Jerry took all his prep photos for the day, and then he and the crew left.

After the last of the crew left and the front door closed, Jasmine stood in the middle of the living room and screamed, "I'M SO HORNY. I NEED SOMEBODY TO FUCK ME!" She was naked and had been one of the women left with a finger inside her when filming stopped for the day.

123456...9