Doc and the Porn Star Ch. 16-21 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Errr, I'm terribly sorry but your phone went off and I turned it over and looked at the screen."

I shrugged and picked up my phone. Only then did I realize the magnitude of what had happened.

Jasmine, Jake, and Alan had gone back to the house for dinner. Apparently, they had a pre-dinner threesome. If I guessed correctly, Jake had taken a long selfie of the three of them fucking on my bed. Alan had his cock quite visibly buried in Jasmine's hot vagina as she sucked on Jake's cock. There was no mistaking what had been going on.

Moreover, the accompanying message clarified things:"Alan and Jake came home with me. The photo explains how we've spent the evening, so far. I miss you. I hope your companions are as hospitable. Love, Your fiancée, Jasmine." There was a smiley face emoji with the tongue out.

I just tried to shrug off the situation. "Oh, well. The cat's away, so the mice will play."

Helen looked perturbed, and blushed up a lovely shade of pink. I tried to set her mind at ease.

"Helen, don't worry. You did nothing wrong. I would have done the same thing. You caught my bride-to-be being naughty, but that doesn't concern me. I find it arousing, in fact. We live a very open lifestyle and she is with friends. Even if she were with men I didn't know, that would be all right."

Nancy said, "But ... but ... she was having sex with those men." Her comment confirmed that the phone had been passed around the table.

I responded, "A perfectly natural phenomena between consenting adults. I doubt that I'll find her impaired in anyway when I get home. If we weren't open, communicative, and shared with each other, I probably wouldn't know that she'd had some good companionship while I've been away. Please just forget this happened. I am not concerned. My relationship with Jasmine is secure as it has been since we met."

Helen asked, "Do you have other pictures of her ... I mean not doing anything ... well, posing but ... I mean ..."

"Yes," I said, trying to get her out of the hole she was digging for herself.

I scrolled through one of the albums on my phone and opened some of the pictures from poolside in L.A. Jasmine was in her bikini and then topless in the series of six photos.

Helen scanned through the six without a word and then passed the phone to Nancy. Steve looked over her shoulder as she scrolled.

Steve finally broke the silence, "HOLY SHIT. You're engaged to THAT. She's hotter than holy hell."

Nancy asked, "How old is she?"

"Twenty five, and before you ask that's thirty years younger than me."

Steve spoke with awe, "And you can keep up with THAT?"

I nodded and chuckled. "Vitamins, supplements, hormones, and Cialis, plus exercise, diet, and just the right amount of sleep. No problem, AND she is a bit hypersexual but then so am I."

Obviously, with no filter on his tongue, Steve asked, "How often do you and Jasmine do it?"

I chuckled, "If by 'it' you mean enjoy sex, I'd say we average three or four times a day, everyday, but more on weekends."

He whistled under his breath. "Hooooolllllyyyyy shit. You're my new role model and hero. And you let her play around ... and she lets you play around."

I corrected him, "No, that's not quite right. Neither one of us owns or controls the other. I don't 'let' her do anything; she chooses what to do on her own nickel, just as I do. We know that neither one of us will be upset if we engage in sex with somebody outside our relationship, so if there's an opportunity, we're free to pursue it."

Nancy speculated, "An Open Marriage?"

I pondered that, "I guess you could use that terminology, but you know that many people put boundaries on their mates as though they owned and controlled them. I call such situations 'conditional love boundaries'."

"What's a conditional love boundary?" Helen asked, looked more interested.

I responded, "I will love you my spouse so long as you don't fuck other men. If you do, I will hate you and take you for every penny you're worth. Unconditional love would just say, 'I love you. Please enjoy your life and find pleasure where you can, even if it's with someone else.'"

"And that's what you say to Jasmine?" Nancy asked.

I nodded. "Yes."

Chapter 18

Helen pointed at the phone that had just revealed to Steve, Nancy, and her that my fiancée Jasmine was fucking two other dudes, and said in a careful tone, "So, Jasmine obviously has some serious male friends she likes. Do you have female friends you like in a similar way?" She was blushing slightly but obviously curious.

I chuckled, "Yes, of course. We have a nice social circle of friends. The two men Jasmine was with are in the medical field. One's an intern and the other is a resident. Jasmine is in school studying nursing and just started as a nurse's aide for a summer job. She took a few years off after high school to find herself."

Steve took another look at the photo of Jasmine and Beth topless and whistled, "I have GOT to get sick and get her to care for me after she's a nurse. I'd love to get a sponge bath from HER."

Nancy turned and poked at him with a laugh, "Pig!"

Steve said by way of justification, "Look at the picture of her again, Nan."

Nancy picked up the phone and the last picture I chose to show them came to life – one where Jasmine was standing talking to Beth. Neither one of them were wearing bikini tops. They each looked sexy, robust, and ready for some sexy loving.

Nancy shook her head. "I couldn't even begin to compete with that – either one of them."

I commented, "It's not a competition Nancy. It's just friendship, companionship, and relationship. Jasmine and I found out we loved each other. I also love Beth the other woman in that picture."

Steve asked, "Were you like this with your first wife?"

I shook my head, "We were pretty staid, but that was mostly lack of opportunity. We both talked about being more daring and living in a different lifestyle, but we never found the key to the gate to let us out of the traditional lifestyle we fell into."

Steve wistfully said, "If you find the key, please share it with me. I'd love to move my wife in the direction of where you seem to be."

Nancy said in a low tone, "Yeah, me, too." Helen nodded in agreement.

I said, "It's not as easy as it sounds. You have to understand a few things about relationships and getting into them and sustaining them. For one, sex changes things. We are always sure we're on the same page with each other, and I don't mean just Jasmine, but the other men and women we interact with. You can't just engage and disengage at will. Once you start with somebody, you're in the game for a looooong time with them. We're not in a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am swinging relationship, although to some it may look like that. We're friends, and friends need TLC from each other. They need to be loved, held, consoled, supported, cheered for, pushed, nudged, pulled back, advised, and anything else you can think of."

Helen said gently, "Cuddled?"

I nodded with a grin, "That, too; it's one of my specialties. Lots of stuff I didn't mention, too. What makes a sustainable relationship? It's lots and lots of tiny interactions that add up to being a loving partner. In the photo that Jasmine used to tease me that you first saw I know that those two men love Jasmine. They were all being lusty and extremely sexual with each other, but they love each other. They do not threaten me by being in her life. She knows that so knows that she can tease me with something so blatantly sexual and outrageous and that I won't go off the deep end about it or about her. I went through that phase with Jasmine and learned that she had no intent to run off with some other guy, even if he were younger, hunkier, and more virile.

Helen snorted, "Guys? There were two in the picture she sexted you."

I laughed, "Yes, even guys – plural. If she does feel that way, I love her enough to support her in making a jump to improve her own happiness and station in life. My love for her is unconditional, as hers is for me. Life is an adventure; what's around the next corner?"

Nancy asked, "Why get married?"

I nodded, "Good question. We are choosing to make a visible commitment to each other. That won't shut off or preclude our relationships with other people, but it will put some primacy in our union. Jasmine wants a child or two, and this will provide a sanctioned environment for that to happen and make it respected by others. I like the idea, particularly because it will needle my two sons from my first marriage and their families. They'll get a little brother or sister younger than some of my grandchildren and a hot and sexy looking stepmother younger than they are. I think it will make our outside relationships a little more arousing and hotter. Further, it does some legal things for me to protect Jasmine and any children in case of my demise."

Our meals arrived about that point, and we focused on dining and commenting on the food. I could tell that there was some heavy thinking going on.

After dinner we split apart and went and got Helen's rental car. The local drop-off for the rental company was a round-the-clock truck stop that seemed to do everything under the sun. We easily accomplished the goal and she saved several hundred dollars on the rest of the week's rental.

As Helen and I drove back to the hotel, aided by the GPS in the car, she turned in her seat to me. She said, "I have a confession to make. My husband Tom and I are in an open marriage similar to what you and Jasmine have formed. We've been that way for four years. There are two other couples that we are very close to, if you know what I mean. We have to be quite guarded in what we do when we're together because we all have kids ranging from nine to fourteen that are often around when we're together. That can be frustrating, but we manage."

I said, "Polyamory?"

Helen nodded as I glanced at her. "Yeah, I guess. We were swingers at first, but we've fallen in love with each other. If this were the sixties, I'd start a commune and practice free love."

"Neighbors?"

"Yeah. Close enough to run between each other's homes whenever we need to see someone. We do that a lot each day."

"How would they respond to an outsider joining the fray?"

Helen laughed, "It's been talked about. Everybody says they wouldn't mind, and if the opportunity presents itself we should go for it. I even got a pep talk coming to this seminar."

"What's your conclusion?"

"That you and I should fuck each other's brains out when we get back to the hotel. I think we should also send Jasmine a photo of your cock buried deep inside my hot little vagina."

I just nodded with a broad grin. "Sounds good to me."

* * * * *

There was a further exchange of photos between Jasmine and me. I told her I appreciated being kept up-to-date on her activities, and I wanted her to see that I wasn't a slacker either. The first photo I sent was exactly what Helen described, a downward shot showing my cock, slick with Helen's juices, about to reenter her snug, married pussy for the nth time that evening. Later, I sent a pic I took when Helen was riding me cowgirl style. She was smiling for the camera and waving with a couple of fingers.

Jasmine asked, "Lunch buddy?"

I replied, "Rapidly developing friendship. She's in open marriage, too."

Jasmine sent another picture of her nether region. It showed a cock in her ass and one in her cunt. She captioned it, "Fully developed friendships'. Helen and I laughed. We slept together with her cuddled into my warm body.

We were in our seminar seats before seven a.m. I changed seats and ended up between Helen and Nancy. Steve sat on the other side of Nancy. I noticed Nancy studying the two of us, and came to believe that she figured out that we'd spent a good part of last night fucking up a storm and then quietly sleeping together.

We had lunch together, and I warned Helen that Nancy had likely guessed what happened between us. All she did was shrug. "Maybe she'll want to come with us tonight. I don't mind sharing with her, if you don't mind being shared."

I didn't.

Nancy and Helen went through the cafeteria line together. I could see them whispering, and from Helen's wide grin I could tell that she was talking about a good experience in her life.

I got a table for four, and was the first one seated. Nancy rushed to sit beside me. She whispered, "Damn. You two did it. I want in."

I shrugged, "Fine with us."

She said, "What about Steve?"

I chuckled, "I'm not into guys. Besides, I think he needs a permission slip from home. Don't bait him, although I think it might be too late for that."

Nancy confessed, "I thought about it last night, but nothing happened. We just went to our rooms after we got back to the Fairmont. I think we were both horny after our dinner discussion with you and those photos of your fiancée. Personally, I took care of things on my own."

Helen and Steve arrived at the table so our sidebar ended. Discussion centered on the new pieces of diagnostic equipment that had been demonstrated in class that morning.

The afternoon seminar was an overview of the shifting government laws dealing with health care as they affect a family practice. Mostly the issue of Medicaid eligibility and the ACA were the topic, including several of proposed plans to eliminate or modify those laws. The discussion in turn went to how those laws were influencing family practice doctors. I pointed out in class that many of them led to suboptimal doctoring, and consequently increasing infant and birth mother fatalities, the spread of diseases because certain treatments could only be given under certain conditions, and so on. The government had fucked around with our healthcare system so much that it was concerned with politics rather than healing or remediation.

During one of the breaks I saw Nancy and Helen go off together for a short ten-minute walk. I took a speed walk in the other direction. When I got back in my seat, seconds before class started, Helen just leaned over and said, "About Nancy; just roll with whatever gets said."

As class ended at five o'clock, we stood in the hallway and planned dinner just as we had the night before. Helen announced that she wanted to talk to Nancy about a few things in her practice and that they wanted to go to dinner on their own. I shrugged and suggested that they both ride with me and I'd stop and get take-out somewhere, and then they could have the car for the rest of the evening. That arrangement basically shut Steve out of things, but he didn't seem concerned. He quickly caught up to a couple of other docs and waved as he departed.

Nancy, Helen, and I got in my car and started driving. I'd seen a sub shop about a mile from the clinic and I headed there. Nancy asked, "Where are you going?"

"Sub shop to get my dinner."

"No. The three of us are dining together, and then we are going to prove that family practice doctors can still have exciting sex lives, even when every one of them is over forty." We laughed, and headed for the downtown area where there were more restaurants. Helen was looking up restaurants and guiding our trip.

"FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK," Nancy screamed a few hours later. "I can't believe you gave me another of those orgasms. You two are not only insatiable, you're the best thing that's ever happened to my sex life." Nancy was almost spread-eagled over my body in the cowgirl position, and Helen had driven a good size dildo up her ass and been working it around as we fucked. Nancy's orgasm has been the second like that in an hour.

After the large orgasm finished rending her body into little pieces, Nancy fell to the side from my body onto the bed. My bed was one large wet spot. I wondered whether I'd be able to sleep in what had almost become a waterbed. Nancy was panting and gasping for air.

Helen was only slight more cogent because she'd had a chance to rest from the two sex sessions we'd had where Nancy and I had been the aggressors and she'd been the subject. One thing about doctoring is that we know where all those little sensitive spots are that can render someone so much pleasure that they really do end up nearly comatose.

Nancy had been my fourth orgasm of the night, so I decided to declare victory and try to pass out in the wet bed. To my surprise, Helen made us get out of the bed and go shower, and while that we were taking turns in the one-person tub, she ripped the linens from the bed and replaced them with fresh ones that she'd miraculously obtained from the linen closet for the hotel floor down the hall. She also had extra towels for all of us.

I slept soundly with Nancy and Helen snuggled up beside me. I wondered if we'd have middle of the night sex as Jasmine and I were prone to do, but it was nearly two a.m. when we called it quits, so I doubted it. I was wiped.

The three of us were in our seats drinking our second or third cups of black coffee when class started. The class was about the cardiovascular system with a couple of experts brought in to give brief lectures about what a family doctor should be cognizant of these days. In their view, this was an issue about diagnosis and when to refer and when to treat. The day went fast, and I was on familiar ground.

Steve spent lunch with us but I detected he was more of an observer or evaluator than a participant. When we finished and started to walk back to the conference room where the seminar was, he pulled me aside.

Steve said, "You are having relations with Nancy and Helen aren't you?"

I tried to fake him a bit, "Relations? I'm not sure I know what you mean."

He sighed, "I'm envious, really. I figured out that you're fucking the shit out of both of them. I'd love to join in, only I'd be castrated once I got home and confessed."

I teased, "You could always call home and ask for a hall pass, and what makes you think what you think?"

Steve said, "I've watched how the two of them look at you. I've seen lust before. I've seen love stares. I've seen looks that really say 'I hope he does that to me again tonight' and that's what I was seeing. Plus, the two of them were talking in secret tones and looking at you during the coffee break. Those were looks that you are the good guy, the alpha dog, and the big cock in the sky. They want it all again."

I teased, "So, call home. You could always come down to Florida and bring your misses and visit Jasmine and me. I should warn you we're pretty relaxed in our dress code, and there's always the possibility that sexual activity might spontaneously break out, especially if any of our friends are around. You saw the picture that Jasmine sent the other night when we were having dinner, and that was at the start of the evening before serious stuff got underway."

Steve rolled his eyes, "Did you send pictures of you fucking Nancy and Helen back to Jasmine?"

I commented, "A gentleman never discloses the nature of his relationship with someone. Such a discussion must come from that person alone." I thought that would be sufficiently evasive to stop the direction the discussion had taken.

Steve then asked "When?"

"When?" I repeated.

"When can Cindy, my wife, and I come and visit you? I need to get our relationship going in a dramatically new direction. I'm certain that YOU are the direction I want to take it, and you have the kind of life style I want to lead."

I chuckled. "Maybe. I have some questions for you to consider. How will you react when you see Cindy French kissing another man with an intensity you never even dreamed of, and then watching the two of them fuck and see her having orgasms you wish you had the skill to deliver? What will you think of things when she wants to keep fucking another man instead of going to bed with you, or better yet make it three men who are turning her every which way but loose? How do you think she'll react to her watching you do those things to some other female partner? Lastly, what will be the impact of all that on your marriage? Think about those today and we'll talk again tomorrow, and if you still want to visit us in Sarasota we'll set a date."

123456...9