Doc and the Porn Star Ch. 16-21 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were many similar comments from other men and women. We established our sleeping partners as we'd done the past two nights. I got the single woman, and drew my daughter-in-law Ann. We grinned at each other and went off to my bedroom. We'd been engaging in foreplay with somebody else most of the day, although Ann and Dirk had been near me for part of the morning. Like everyone else, we were ready to explode.

I did explode deep inside Ann's pussy about fifteen minutes later. By then we'd both worked up a sweat in what might have been the most energetic act of sex I'd ever had in my life. Fortunately, I'd been able to bring Ann to a half-dozen orgasms in that short time, and we came together as I spilled my man-goo into her. I ate her out after that and then we did it again, ending with a shower and lots of kisses. I loved Ann and she loved me.

We surfaced about eight o'clock in the living room. A few of the others were there. We were all hungry. We collected everyone, filled the large car, and drove off to a main drag to cruise until we found a restaurant we all liked. We ended at a seafood place on Ocean Avenue called Herringbones. At the women's insistence all the men had oysters as appetizers.

Ann and I again made love when we were back at the house. Jasmine had ended up paired with my son Phil, so he was having a ball fucking his soon-to-be stepmother along with Yuan who was the third in their evening threesome. Jasmine came to the bed Ann and I were sharing around eleven-thirty, and I welcomed her into my arms. We were all tired by then and zonked out.

Thursday's videos consisted of mostly oral sex, both given and received by both men and women. He had each of us segue into the act depending on how our foreplay activities had left us the day before. I did note that he had at least one couple fucking in the background on most of the scenes. That seemed logical to me since often Jasmine or I would jump from foreplay right into some serious fucking for one of the cameras.

The other feature of Thursday turned out to be that Jerry had us swap partners, sometimes even doubling up with two guys on one girl, or two girls on one guy. He also had Jasmine teach the women in the group how to fake an orgasm in front of the camera, although some of the climaxes turned out to be quite real.

In one of the swaps I ended up with Shelly. She looked exceptionally pleased and told me she'd been waiting to be my partner in at least some of this. I invited her to stay with the rest of us for dinner and whatever that night. She became even happier, and I thought the orgasm I gave her when I was eating her sweet pussy was real. She confirmed that she wasn't faking anything, and that I really rang her chimes.

That night after we all got back from dinner each of the men in our group had two women in his bed. I wondered whether everyone was having as much sex as I was. I asked Jasmine, and she laughed at my innocent remark.

I had Beth and Shelly that night. I drew for Beth from the hat, but I declared that Shelly was special case and that I was laying claim to her before anybody else had a chance. She liked that.

That night I made love twice to both women before we called it a night. I did note that Jasmine checked in to make sure we were all happy. We gave each other a goodnight kiss and she went back to Ryan and Chloe to sleep.

Friday morning the shooting got started about ten o'clock. This time each of the couples that ended the day before segued right into fucking in front of the camera. There were only a few scenes where everybody was fucking at the same time. What really happened was that the cameras would focus on one part of the room at a time, nominally three couples that were getting it on, usually with each other, too.

By noontime, the living room carried the heavy aroma of sex. I kind of liked it, and it reminded me of how my own house often smelled, particular on our sex-filled weekends.

As we did the day before, the men often switched partners or the girls in our scene would rotate between the male players. The men were given signals to give to the camera staff when we were getting close to cumming. When our hand went up in our signal, a second camera would come over and focus on where the couple was joined together. The guy would blast into his partner of the moment, and then slowly withdraw. If he'd done it right, his cum would be just inside the vagina and immediately start to leak out. If there were no leakage in a few seconds there was a 'freeze' moment when a turkey baster device full of thick buttermilk would inject some additional 'cum' into that vagina. The man would penetrate again, and then pull away. Inevitably, with that prep, there was always a gush of 'semen' from his partner's cunt that looked great on film.

A few of the group were comfortable with anal sex, and so those girls occasionally engaged in that, sometimes even enjoying getting DPed by the men who'd been nearest to her in the filming. Some of the others in our group would act as voyeurs when that happened, often while still fucking with someone else. Ann had come to love anal, so she was a popular player as was Jasmine.

Our Florida crew plus my sons and wives consisted of four men and seven women. Everybody felt comfortable with Shelly as a member of our team, I guess because she went to dinner with us and had helped us look our best for the video.

To even things out, Jerry had four of the crew also participating in the video. They were part of the foreplay, the oral sex, and then the fucking and swapping. I found myself amazed at how comfortable all of the women seemed about the new men madly screwing them into the sofas, chairs, ottomans, and padded rugs in the home. Jasmine knew three of the four men and helped by making sure they were well introduced to her 'sisters' from the east. Dirk was the unknown male, and he was buff and handsome to a fault; Shelly put out the good word about him and his lovemaking skills so there was some eager anticipation there when he got positioned as one of the women's new lovers.

We ran a little late on Friday, but Jerry declared we were done. He had about 150 hours of video to edit into a coherent video about eight couples that decide to have an orgy one day. He promised all of us would get checks as negotiated and a DVD in the mail. He didn't expect to finish the editing for a month or more.

* * * * *

The Florida group arrived back at my house about nine o'clock on Saturday night. We'd eaten at Tampa International after landing. I invited everyone to stay and arrange themselves in whatever combination was comfortable in the bedrooms. Barry ended up with Haley, Yuan, and Chloe. I had Beth and Jasmine in my bed.

My sons and their wives had flown from L.A. to Chicago, and then gotten flights to Syracuse – their home airport. I had a text from Ryan about midnight that they were all home, still horny, and planning on spending the night together with each other's spouses before they all went and reclaimed their children from various grandparents the next day. I wondered what excuse Megan and Ann had given their parents for the trip to L.A., especially when they saw so little of the touristy attractions while we were there.

I did hear a few days later that both of my daughters-in-law's parents had discovered about my engagement to Jasmine from them. They had many pictures on their cellphones taken around the pool at the L.A. house we been in, and showed them my fiancée. Of course, I'd met them several times in connection with the engagements and weddings of my sons, but Edie was alive then and had championed the communications. I hadn't done much since she died. They had come to Florida for Edie's funeral; however, we'd never had a chance to talk more than for them to pass to me their condolences.

Both sets of parents were astounded that I'd become engaged to a 'girl' as young, beautiful and as shapely as Jasmine (their words). Both had raised the 'gold digger' possibility and been assured that she was anything but. My sons attested that she was cordial, loving, and outgoing. I wondered which of those adjectives covered Jasmine fucking them into a comatose state.

Ann told me that her father's eyes nearly fell out of his head when she scanned through the L.A. pictures for him on her phone and came to Jasmine's bikini shot. In that pose, Jasmine had removed her bra and was merely holding one arm across her chest to cover up her nipples. The bulges from her rack clearly indicated that there was 'gold in them thar hills'. Ann even told her parents that all of the girls went topless during the trip, resulting in them looking at their daughter in a new light and wondering.

Sunday, Jake and Alan came by in late morning bringing all the fixings for a great brunch of eggs benedict that they prepared in our kitchen. Barry, Haley, Beth, Chloe, and Yuan were already at the house from the night before. There was much kissing and hugging after having missed the guys for over a week. I watched carefully, but no one went running off to the bedrooms for a quickie.

Jake and Alan knew the purpose of our trip to L.A., so part of the brunch consisted of them asking us about what the filming had been like. They were 'delicate' in their questions, not wanting them to seem like an interrogation, but definitely fulfilling their curiosity Barry and I let the women fill them in, especially since they seemed to have the more salacious stories, and even gave a suck-by-suck, and fuck-by-fuck update to the trip. Both men were suffering with rigid hard-ons in their scrubs by the time the girls finished their oral assault.

Chloe had sympathy for the men, and took both of them by the hand and led them off to my bedroom. Haley laughed, kissed Barry and whispered in his ear, and then followed along. Yuan just leapt up and followed all of them with a grin from ear to ear.

Monday, everything started up again. I had a full-day at the clinic after having been away a week, the partnership was begging for some of my time later in the week, and Jasmine's classes went in what she called Phase 2 – the after break rush to cover all of the material before the end of the semester.

Consequently, we were all busy catching up from having been away, and with a bigger than normal homework load for the students in our group. Even on the weekend, we only saw our friends on Saturday evening after dinner until about midnight when everyone ran for home or back to the hospital for a shift. The weeks that followed were much the same, except in mid-May the students all became slightly panicked about final exams.

I supported Jasmine through her exams the best I could. I took over responsibility for meals, house cleaning, shopping, and I didn't make any requests of her for sexual favors. I think the intense studying made her hornier. In the evening and on the weekends leading up to the exams, she wanted me doing sexual things to her every two or three hours we were awake. I liked the constant demands and we even laughed about them and the cause.

* * * * *

Much to my surprise, right after Jasmine finished with exams the medical partnership where I helped out asked me to travel for a weeklong seminar about advances in general practice medicine at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. They'd pay because they wanted me to have the credentials and the education credits. They apparently got some kind of discount on their group malpractice insurance if each doc in the practice went for recurrent education. My turn for a course had rolled up.

I arranged for the seminar and got a hotel room and flights from Sarasota. The best deal seemed to be a flight from SRQ right to MSP – Minneapolis, rent a car, and then drive southeast from the airport for about ninety minutes. I also reserved a car, figuring that I could cruise around Rochester to different restaurants in the evening.

Jasmine supported my travel but told me she hoped I'd remember her while I was away. I promised that I'd never forgotten a fiancée in my life, and didn't intend to start now.

Jasmine had ramped up her hours at the hospital, and to her delight had gotten an assignment as a nurse's aide. While she'd be doing the job, she'd also be taking a part-time course the hospital taught to those interested in the position – a kind of OJT. She'd actually start to get some practical experience following a nurse or two around or even be assigned to a doctor if the duty was light and not too medical. I kidded her about how sick she'd be of bedpans by the end of the summer.

I left for Minneapolis-Rochester mid-morning on Sunday and arrived at my hotel shortly before the dinner hour. I checked in, unpacked and squared away the room, and then went in search of food. I ended up at an Oriental restaurant not too far from the hotel and the family clinic where I'd be taking classes. I ate dinner and headed back to the hotel to read and check in with Jasmine.

Jasmine was home and already feeling lonely. "You left me," she crooned, "and I have nobody to fill my little pussy with cock. Whatever shall I do?"

I laughed and told her to call Alan or Jake, or to use one of the many toys that we'd accumulated as adjuncts to our sex games. She liked that idea. We talked some more and then ended the call.

About a half hour later I got a text message containing ten high resolution photographs. The first showed Jasmine standing naked in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror in our bedroom; she was naked except for holding the camera just to the side in front of her for the selfie. The next couple of shots were some close-ups of her gorgeous breasts from different angles, and then a couple more of her pussy as her legs lay agape. The last several showed her pussy with the large dildo solidly implanted. In the last one, one of Jasmine's hands held the wet dildo in a position about to plunge the shaft back inside her. I hoped she was having fun.

I texted back,"Your photographic skills are finely honed. Your composition on the set you sent was excellent, lighting superb, and you made excellent choice of subject matter. Your choice of resolution and framing of each subject was also exceptional. I personally like being able to enlarge certain features of some of the pictures to study close-up details more carefully. Were I your art instructor I would clearly give you an A+ on this assignment." I added several emojis of hearts and sent the text. I got ROFLOL emoji in return.

Jasmine's gallery made me horny. I had a couple of her DVDs ripped and on my laptop so I called those up to watch and masturbated. I slept well after that.

The course at Mayo started at seven a.m. I was on time, had eaten, and checked in before six-thirty. I was one of the few in the class of twenty-two that had read the syllabus and the recommended readings associated with the weeklong course. Of course, I may have been the only one in the class that was part-time.

The class consisted of fourteen men and eight women, all classified as family physicians. I guessed that I was the oldest in the class except for the four instructors that showed up for the first hour. After the introductory hour, only one instructor was ever with us at one time. We did self-introductions to the class, and were supposed to include several significant details about our 'home life'. I mentioned that I'd been a widower but had just gotten engaged, that I liked power boating, swimming, and golf (but didn't get to play too much), and that Jasmine and I lived together and had lots of close friends. I mentioned I had two sons and three grandchildren. I wasn't the only grandparent in the class.

The rest of the morning was spent discussing the last decade's advances in pediatrics. Having actually read the assigned readings, I found myself ahead of most of the class when the lecture opened up to a Q&A session. Based on the nature of the questions I asked along with several others, I figured only a third of the class had read any of the pre-course assignments. One of the big sidebars was how to talk to parents that didn't want to inoculate their child against common diseases such as measles or polio.

We headed off to the large cafeteria in the medical building we were in. One guy named Steve from Delaware, and two female doctors – one from Georgia and the other from Tennessee, came along with me and we established our eating clique for the rest of the course.

I recalled Steve Gythe was a tennis buff and had also run a marathon every other year for the past decade. He was married and had two teens. Steve was in a practice with ten other doctors in Newark, Delaware. Nancy Resnick was a single mother with one teen son who drove her crazy with his attitude. She had her own practice in a suburban town about twenty miles outside of Atlanta. Helen Troy commented in the introductions that her parents had a sick sense of humor. She was married and had one pre-teen or 'tween' as she called her daughter. They lived a few miles outside of Nashville. Neither woman admitted to any significant hobbies.

Lunch was pretty much a 'get to know you better' event besides eating. We'd been given forty-five minutes and were back in the seminar room on time. As the first session of the afternoon got underway, I took my cellphone out and surreptitiously took pictures of the rest of the class. My lunch companions were all sitting together on my left, so I got them all in one photo. Later, I sent the pic to Jasmine commenting that they were my lunch bunch for Monday.

The afternoon session was spent on sports medicine covering advances in diagnostics and treatment. Several case studies were presented, and the linkage to family practice was evident every step of the way. Many of the elderly that I saw at the clinic had classic sports medicine ailments; everything from broken bones and fractures, to sprains and muscle tears. The older body isn't as resilient as that of a teenager who also get the same injuries, but usually from more severe trauma.

Class ended at five o'clock. Steve, Nancy, and Helen of Troy (as we called her that day), congregated and caught me as I was leaving the seminar room. Helen asked, "How about we all go to dinner? Can we meet up someplace in an hour?"

We agreed on a restaurant based on the recommendation of one of the faculty. Helen and I were at the same motel, so we agreed to meet in the lobby at six and then drive together to Casa Blanca, a restaurant featuring southwestern cuisine otherwise known in my parlance as TexMex.

I ended up driving, although we both had rental cars. As we drove I wondered whether Helen even needed a car since we could carpool from the hotel to the clinic where the seminar was being held and I could add her onto my car in case she needed to run any errands. We were both heading to the airport after class ended on Friday. She agreed, and since the course and expenses were coming from her own bottomline, we agreed that after dinner I'd follow her to a drop-off location.

We found Steve and Nancy waiting for us. They were in the same hotel, but different from ours. I mentioned what we were doing with her car, and that prompted a similar discussion with Steve and Nancy.

Our dinner conversation was livelier than lunch had been. After we each had a margarita I guess our tongues loosened up. I limited my intake to the one drink, and I noted that Steve did, too. The food was good but the service slow.

The slow service resulted in an unusual revelation to my colleagues. As we were all prone to do, we each had our phones out, checked a few times for texts and messages, and then set them beside us on the table in our booth. As I often did, I got up to use the men's room and left my phone on the table. When I got back, I noted a sheepish look on Helen's face. The others also avoided a direct look. I asked, "What's wrong?"

123456...9