Doc and the Porn Star Ch. 16-21 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe made purring sounds as she looked affectionately at her recent partner. They both continued to pant. Others had watched, too; it had been a very energetic mating. She then left my chair.

I explained, "We have more experience in pacing ourselves with this crew of females," I explained. "As for me personally, I also take a rigorous dose of vitamins, supplements, hormones, and Cialis. I also am well rested and exercise ... that is, exercise other than trying to power fuck Chloe into the center of the planet as you were a few minutes ago."

"God, she's a freshman in college and is one of the hottest girls I've ever met. Jasmine and the other women are all out of the same mold." He gestured to my fiancée about twenty feet away lying on her back with Alan slowly making love to her. She was using her legs to slowly pull him into her body on each of his measured inward thrusts. Neither of them was working up a sweat.

Chloe reappeared with three bottles of water. She gave one to Scott and kissed him. I got the next kiss, and that lingered for a long time. Chloe snuggled her very naked and very sexy and adorable naked body beside me in my chair and gave me a bottle as she drank hers. She smelled of sex – a delightful aroma and perfume. She put one leg over one of mine and that in turn exposed her pussy to Scott. The finger of one of her hands made desultory wanderings around her slit.

Chloe pointed at her pussy and gestured to Scott, "You didn't clean me up very well. I'm still leaking." She gestured that he should finish the job he'd attempted earlier.

Scott tossed a towel down on the flagstone in front of my chair and knelt in front of her. He buried his face in Chloe's pussy, his tongue made lapping and sucking sounds at near a theatrical level. Chloe moaned and sank into me slightly, "You do that so well, Scott."

I could look over Chloe's shoulder and saw that Scott indeed was sucking in whatever had been leaking from her pussy. After a few minutes and an obvious small orgasm from Chloe, he stopped. She thanked him and reminded him that what he cleaned up came from not only him, but also from Jason. Scott rolled his eyes and sat in his chair again. I didn't think he knew that until then.

Scott waved his finger around the patio and asked, "How often does this happen?" He waved a finger around the patio.

Chloe answered before I did, "We try for every weekend, and sometimes a day or two in between. A good weekend starts on Friday evening and ends on Monday morning. A lot of fucking, sex, and lovemaking can occur in that period. If we can do something midweek, it's usually just for an evening. I wish it were every night." She gave Scott a lecherous grin.

Scott said, "And none of your are possessive? I mean Doc; your fiancée is over there having the stuffing fucked out of her by another man. Aren't you jealous? Isn't your nose out of joint?"

I chuckled, "No. I actually hope she's having a good time. I feel compersion. She's not being unfaithful to any vows, promises, or expectations that I have, in fact, knowing her as I do my expectations are more along the lines of she'll fuck every man here multiple times if they're up for it – you included." I teased, "If you're up for it."

I continued, "When Jasmine and I first met my expectations were nearly non-existent. I was just awed to actually meet a 'porn star' in real life. I didn't know how someone with her background actually lived and certainly not why she'd be in our small city in a grocery store. Now, months later, we've talked about the future we want to share together and I have every reason to believe it will happen that way in large measure because it's what Jasmine wants from deep inside her. She will be true to herself.

"If she shares her body even with affection with someone else that's her decision, and I lose nothing from that exchange. I think people can love more than one person at a time. I have a choice for how I respond. What would most people do?"

Scott shook his head, "Probably get rip roaring mad at her. Since you're engaged they would probably break off the engagement."

I said, "And what else would happen?"

He shrugged and furrowed his brow, "I don't know what you mean."

I explained, "Our friends would be forced to choose sides or abandon us completely. So one or both of us would lose in that part of things. Jasmine would be pissed at me, and the woman I love would likely be lost to me forever. I'd end up bitter, and carry those ill feelings into future relationships. Those feelings would even shape those relationships in terms of control, rigid rules of behavior, lack of trust, limitations on social life, lack of respect for my partner, and holding my partner back because of fear they'll get in some situation I can't control the way Jasmine did."

"Geeze," Scott said. "That's not good."

"If we were married, a divorce would be eminent. That would hurt both of us economically, too. If we had children, there might be custody issues, and certainly dislocation for them. Friendships we had with each other's relatives would be shattered. If we had a nice home, we'd likely be forced to sell it and each have to move to lesser quarters. I could go on.

"When you think about those consequences versus supporting her in making love with some other guy, while she still loves me, I don't see a downside, even if she gets all mushy over her new partner for a while. Her pussy is the same when I get to use it." I laughed, "So is her ass and mouth. I still get my hugs and kisses. I get aroused at watching her involvement. I have similar freedoms, so I can love Chloe or her mother or the others in our social circle." I gestured around the patio where the others were scattered, mostly resting and making out with someone of the opposite sex.

"Chloe's mother?" Scott said, surprised.

Chloe explained, "Yes, Beth is my mom. You fucked her earlier in the evening. I bet that's a first for you."

"Damn," Scott declared. "Yes. I hope it won't be the last. I loved my time with each of you."

Chloe laughed, "Right answer!"

Scott swigged his water and asked, "How do you get non-possessive? I wanted to 'own' each woman I was with tonight."

"Some of that is normal, but you just realize that you can define your own 'normal'. I allow myself to be possessive while I'm making love to someone, and then I give them back to the Universe and to themselves after I've given them all the pleasure that I can. I doubt any of them even realize they've been possessed other than that I held them, loved them, and cuddled them in appreciation of their presence in my life."

Scott nodded, "I need to hang around you more. You have a good philosophy about life."

"Different," I speculated.

Scott stayed overnight in one of the guest rooms. I thought it interesting that Beth became his overnight companion. I also knew she was likely to awaken in the middle of the night and want some further loving. I thought Scott would appreciate the extra session.

Scott had to return to duty about seven o'clock the next morning. Jasmine and I were both up to see him off as he headed back to the hospital. We didn't think the ER would be too busy first thing on Sunday morning, but he reminded us that the aged in our community often awoke to find they were in some kind of distress and needed medical attention. Old age ain't for sissies.

Jake had to go back to his rotation before noon. He was working in the Imaging department, helping with x-rays, MRIs, CT scans, and such, along with the seasoned doctors. Alan could stay until the next morning.

Sunday, Alan, Jason, Barry, and I escorted Robin, Yuan, Haley, Beth, Chloe, and Jasmine to the Yacht Club, prepared theParadigm Shift and motored away from the Club, out the pass to the Gulf of Mexico, and then headed south to Fort Meyers. The yacht club there had a reciprocal agreement with mine, so we could dock and dine. It gave new meaning to the term, 'a hundred dollar hamburger'.

On the way back I navigated about two miles off shore in the Gulf. There were few boats around that far out, and if any of those had used binoculars to scan our decks they would have seen Alan and Jason each with two women riding their bodies, and Barry balls deep in a little Asian girl who was screaming her head off about having the best orgasms in the world.

Later, I asked Yuan why she thought her orgasms had been the best. She explained, "The big motors in your boat were throbbing at my frequency. It's like every molecule of me was riding a huge vibrating dildo, AND I had a real live cock stroking inside me adding to it all. I bet I had an orgasm a minute after we got started and Barry's cock slipped inside me. They didn't stop until you throttled back to enter the channel towards the Yacht Club and the vibration frequency changed. We are so going to do that again."

Jasmine and I didn't participate in the nautical orgy. We did watch. The fucking was hard to miss since most of it was taking place right in front of us on the foredeck of the yacht. I now felt justified for buying the larger boat with the extensive foredeck over the beautiful interior living space. That day, no one wanted to be inside. There was an extra kick that they got fucking outside where somebody else might see all of them.

I urged Jasmine to participate, but she kissed me and told me that she just wanted to be with me and love me. Later, we made passionate love at home and she was very tender and romantic. She emphasized how much she loved me and how her love grew each day. Again, she said if I was at all concerned or had reservations about her porn videos or our group sex, she'd stop in an instant. I laughed and told her I was the happiest I'd ever been about my life, my sex life and her.

* * * * *

Two weeks after the end of my family physician seminar at Mayo Clinic, we had houseguests: Steve and Cindy Gythe, Tom and Helen Troy, and Nancy Resnick came to visit. I'd offered invitations for that weekend because some of our usual friends had other commitments.

Steve had wanted to join Helen, Nancy, and me when things got sexual between us at the seminar. He behaved himself and decided not even to ask for a hall pass from his wife Cindy. They were both from Delaware. Steve was in a small private practice with some other doctors, and his wife worked in the claims department at a nearby insurance company.

Helen was also in private practice in a small town outside of Nashville. She'd explained she was in an open marriage with her husband Tom. That said she wanted him to see how another open marriage worked. I'd been easy to convince she should visit when she had all of my cock embedded deep in her warm pussy. I had learned that Tom was a sound engineer, and in high demand around Nashville at all of the various recording studios.

Nancy was a single mom from outside Atlanta, again with her own private practice. She wanted to see first hand how Jasmine and I lived together and dealt with any problems of an open relationship. She claimed that we had the kind of relationships she wanted in her life.

The only pair of visitors I was concerned about was Steve and Cindy. Steve had convinced himself that I lived the ideal life. He didn't talk too much about Cindy, but I developed persona that cast her as a pretty straight-laced, by the rules, no funny stuff spouse who was putting up with her husband's fantasies to see me in action with at least Nancy and Helen.

Helen and Tom and Nancy arrived Friday evening just in time for dinner. We went out to St. Armand's Key for dinner at the Crab 'n Fin. The conversation was lively. Tom was no shrinking violet, and was obviously enthralled with Jasmine, especially since she wore a scoop neck top that amazed all of us when her boobs didn't fall out of it. She explained over dinner about two-sided tape.

Once back at the house, Jasmine cozied up to Tom and suggested that Nancy and Helen reestablish their brief relationship with me. An hour later we were all naked on patio, enjoying the darkness except for a couple of lights that were on inside the house. I watched Jasmine mount Tom, and my fiancée was off and running with a new partner.

Nancy, Helen and I were on another chaise, and soon we replicated one of the F-F-M threesomes we'd enjoyed in the evenings while at the seminar. Nancy and Helen changed places a couple of times, either riding my cock or riding my tongue; both seemed to be doing the job, as required.

I gave each of them a string of orgasms, and then blasted my first load into Helen's warm vagina. The three of us kissed and cuddled for a few minutes and then we did it again, so that Nancy got the next load. They were sure horny. The two women did some girl-on-girl stuff, and then we opted for bedtime with our new partners.

The next morning we had a lovely breakfast at the house. I made omelets for everyone and we had plenty of accompanying dishes and good coffee. No one bothered to dress. Ultimately, all of us took a dip in the pool.

Barry and Haley arrived at the house about eleven a.m. They were expected, and soon they too were naked and just getting out of the pool. Barry had a summer job for a retail software company out near the Interstate, and Haley was summering as a docent at Mote Marine Aquarium.

Scott and Yuan arrived just shy of noon. They'd spent the night together at his apartment. They too joined right in with the nudity and feeling of abandon usually evident around our home.

About then I also got a text from Steve telling me their plane had landed and they were in the process of renting a car and should be at my home within the hour. I suggested to the others on the patio that they don a minimum of clothing since I did not know how Cindy would react to the nudity. With some minor grumbling, the women put on bikini bottoms and the men slipped on bathing suits.

When I heard the door chimes I went inside to answer the door and admit Steve and Cindy. I welcomed them to Sarasota, and gave them the nickel tour of the house, identifying their bedroom along the way. Based on my advice, they hadn't brought too much in the way of luggage.

Cindy's eyes had flared as we walked through the house and she could see out the back to the patio and pool. The others were still sitting around talking, and the women were obviously half-nude. The men were too, but that wasn't as newsworthy.

I told them we were about to think about lunch, probably something buffet style in the kitchen and then eat outside on the patio. I suggested they change into swim attire or whatever they were comfortable with, and then join us. I left them and headed for the kitchen. Jasmine joined me, and we put out all the fixings we'd bought for a great sandwich and salad buffet.

Steve appears five minutes later. He asked me, "I'm supposed to verify that it would be all right for Cindy to only wear the bottoms of her bathing suit. It's a bikini."

I laughed, "Of course. No one else is wearing tops – men or women. We have plenty of sunscreen, too; and I hereby volunteer to apply it all over your wife's beautiful body."

From around the corner in the dining room I heard Cindy's voice. "I heard that. I am NOT that attractive." She came around the corner and she was indeed topless. She carried a few extra pounds, but from what I could tell it just added to her sex appeal, rather than detracted. I allowed my eyebrows to rise and smiled at her. I said, "Welcome to our libertine bunch and don't talk down about yourself. I think you're very sexy."

Cindy blushed, filling her chest and face with a slight pink hue. I noticed her nipples crested into little erect nubbins at the same time.

I gestured to the seats, "Steve and Cindy, I'm please to introduce Jasmine – my fiancée."

Jasmine gave Cindy a kind of Hollywood hug where nothing important touched anything else that was important. When Jasmine got to Steve, she plastered her great tits against his bare chest and kissed him. "Hi. I heard you liked the picture I send Doc."

Chapter 20

Cindy looked kind of confused and wanted an explanation. She asked, "What do you mean the picture you sent Doc? Was this something that happened while they were at the seminar?"

Steve bumbled around trying to think about what to say to his wife by way of an explanation. Even Cindy chuckled at his discomfort.

Jasmine laughed and explained, "The second evening he was away I sent my honey a VERY salacious picture – and I wasn't alone when I did the selfie. I had two guys with me, and some other friends. We were naked and doing stuff. Doc had gone to the men's room and left his phone on the dinner table at some restaurant in Rochester, Minnesota, I guess. The others including Steve, Nancy, and Helen glanced at the screen and hence the photo when my text came in. I was so busted, but it provided a lot of laughs as I understand it."

Cindy relaxed a little and smiled. "So much for sexting, I guess." Jasmine's confession about group sex with others when I wasn't around had been hard to miss. She wasn't that upset, and I guessed it confirmed some of what she'd probably surmised based on Steve selling her on the idea to come to Florida.

Jasmine amplified, "Oh, Doc sent me back some equally salacious pictures over the next few hours. I figured we were about even."

I rapped on the window and the others on the patio stood and came inside to get a plate and eat. As they arrived I introduced them. There were more hugs and light kisses to welcome them to Sarasota. Helen and Nancy were especially solicitous in greeting Steve, giving him special hugs and kisses, and making sure their tits touched his lightly hirsute chest. Nancy even gave her boobs a shake right in front of him, and teased him about how those were what he wanted to see when they were at the seminar and now he had the opportunity.

I watched Cindy's reaction to what Nancy had done, and she just laughed. I had the feeling she knew and understood her husband very well. Moreover, I came to think she wasn't near as straight-laced as I thought she was.

Everyone got a plate and we migrated back outside to eat at the picnic tables. There was a short discussion about each of our family medical practices and doctoring work, but I diverted the discussion to other topics so everyone would feel included.

After lunch Cindy helped me shuttle the stacked dirty dishes into the kitchen and stayed with me as I rinsed them and put them in the dishwasher. I had a rare opportunity having her alone, so I asked, "What were your expectations coming here this weekend? I didn't get a chance to get briefed on your care and feeding by your husband. Are there things I should know?"

Cindy smiled, "I don't know. We've not had the greatest of marriages recently. He's wrapped up in doctoring and I've got a good career going, plus we have two kids that seem to need a lot of care and feeding, as you put it. There hasn't been much time for 'us', if you know what I mean."

"I've seen the movie. My first wife and I had that problem for a few years when my two boys were in their growing." She'd heard details about my family over lunch.

"What'd you do?" Cindy asked.

"We got to the point where the decision we both faced was divorce or to reset our priorities. We picked Option B. I was glad. We had a different, more fun, and more loving relationship after our come to Jesus decision, right up until Edie passed away."

Cindy asked, "Sex?"

"That had to be part of Option B for both of us. We'd gotten to where we always seemed too tired or too headachy for it. When we restarted, we made sure there was a lot of it. That worked until menopause arrived and again changed the rules. By that point, it wasn't that important to either of us.

"Do you know what Steve wants?"

1...456789