Doc and the Porn Star Ch. 16-21 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," I provided. "Keep going. Ask why and how?"

She must have worked in the sex trade in some way ... holy shit. Did she?"

I nodded, "A corner of the business. Think about that and ask again when we're back at the house and I'll show you all a few things."

Our meals arrived, but Steve was deep in thought. I asked Cindy, "In the past month, how have you taken your husband for granted?"

She laughed, "Oh, geeze. I do that everyday. I assume he's got cases at work that are perplexing him. I know the kids frustrate him, especially since they're both teenagers now and have that dread disease around them called parents. More recently, after he got back from seeing you in action at the seminar I knew he was extraordinarily horny and wanted some kind of open marriage where sex with others was on the table. I guess that was because you, Nancy, and Helen got together as a threesome most nights you were in Minnesota."

"Why do you suppose Minnesota was such a turning point for him?"

Cindy thought, "Mmmmm. Good question. He's seen other guys score with girls they've been with, so it's not something that simple. Could it be that he was so fed up with our marriage or our sex life that the event with you was just the tipping point?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Ask him?"

Cindy turned to her husband, and asked his motivations rather than imputing them based on surrounding evidence.

Steve said, "You were close in your last speculation. I was reaching the point where I didn't like our marriage." He sounded like he was mincing words, so his statement was obviously understated.

Cindy inhaled, "Oh, my God."

Steve went on. "I wanted and needed some way to rescue it; to pull it back from the brink. I would be the point of disaster if something happened. You'd feel sandbagged. I could see a day coming where I just walked out and consequences be damned. I didn't like that scenario in large measure because I love you, but too many other things were getting in the way of 'US'. Do you know that until I started to raise the possibility of this weekend getaway, the last time we had sex was two months ago. TWO FUCKING MONTHS! Do you know how loved that makes me feel?"

Cindy's face scrunched up and hugged his arm to her body, "Oh, Steve, I'm so sorry. We were always so busy and so tired."

"Not good enough. Those are excuses and miserable ones at that. I'm as much at fault as you. I'm not trying to pin this on you. Going with my frustrations, ever single woman I interacted with started to look really good, and that's bad."

He put his hand on his wife's arm, "We're past that now, as of this afternoon. We've redefined US, and now we'll redefine and agree on what our marriage will look like. If you want to know, I like this." He gestured around the table at everybody else in animated conversation and obviously in caring relationships. "I want a loving and sexual group like this. This would be a marvelous adjunct to our relationship. It would help draw us out and keep us talking."

I nodded, "He's right, but this also requires extraordinary levels of trust and communications. Further, I'll tell you that Haley, Barry, and Scott are only a few of the larger circle of friends that we have."

Cindy said, "And you all have sex together?"

I responded, "Yes, we all make love together ... often in sight of each other, for instance, on the patio when the neighbors aren't around. You got a sampling of that today when others came by and watched or even participated. That's normal in our circle of friends."

Cindy said to her husband, "I could live like this. Why don't we move to Sarasota and join this crew. I like everyone I've met. I'm sure I'd like the others that aren't here."

Steve looked pensive, "Let me think about that. I like that idea."

We ate our meals talking about many others things including the price of housing in Sarasota. I pointed over at theParadigm Shift, parked directly across the small canal from where we were sitting. I commented, "You could always buy one of those and live on it."

Scott looked at my SeaRay 550. "I love that boat. It'd be a fabulous home. I wonder who owns that one?"

I laughed and so did Jasmine who'd been listening with half an ear to our conversation. I said, "I do. Her name is theParadigm Shift, and that's what you need to do with your own life – create a paradigm shift in how you live.

Scott bore in on the large yacht. "I'd love to see the inside of it."

I said, "I'll give you a tour after dinner." I haled one of the waiters and asked him to tell the harbormaster that I was going to give a tour of the boat in about twenty minutes. As we sat and talked about the boat, I saw two men hustle aboard, unlock the doors, and turn on some of the lights. They always kept things neat and polished, so I had no doubt about the thing looking in top shape.

After the meal, Steve, Cindy, Helen, and Nancy accompanied me for a tour of the boat. As you might expect, it shows well. I gave my running tour as we walked through the boat with me expounding about the galley, the three large bedrooms, full baths, regular showers, and then how things expanded to hold even more on board for overnights with our whole circle of friends. I could tell I was giving Steve some food for thought.

Jasmine, Barry, Scott, and Haley had walked back to the house, as we too did from the marina after the boat tour. When we got there I noted they were getting some drinks and acting as though they were going to watch a movie in the media room. Jasmine winked at me, so I knew what was about to happen.

I got our guests some refreshments and got them situated on the sofas in the room. The large screen was showing a pretty generic slide show of Sarasota based on photos I'd taken a couple of years ago when I got a new camera.

I turned to Steve and said, remember I pushed you off about our short discussion about taking Jasmine for granted. You'd made a guess about her background, and now we intend to answer that."

Jasmine hit the play button on the DVD player and one of her older DVDs started to play. I didn't know her male costar, but he was buff, had six pack abs, and muscles in his little finger from spending a huge amount of time in some gym. He was putting the make on Jasmine after they apparently got home from a date, and she was a more than willing partner.

In this DVD the seduction occurred rather rapidly. Only five minutes into the film, they were both naked and in a sixty-nine eating and sucking each other. A few minutes later, he was eating her pussy and driving fingers into body in a way that brought her to orgasm. Barely a few seconds later, and his huge cock was sawing into her body in the missionary position as she egged him on.

What made me laugh was that some of the dirty talk that Jasmine had used on Steve only a few hours earlier sounded exactly like what she was telling her costar. Even Steve laughed.

He said, "So I guess you're Jasmine Jane. Who'd of thought? I feel I know you and Doc so much better just from seeing this clip. I have questions but they can wait. I congratulate you on trying to make your own paradigm shift by way of a career change to nursing. So much has come together in my thinking."

Cindy was leaning forward and getting into the film. It was hot. Barry was sitting next to her, and gently collected her against his own body. She turned and kissed him, and then shed her top so he could fondle her breasts as they watched Jasmine get fucking in the top ten positions of the Kama Sutra.

As Jasmine shifted positions with her costar again, Barry and Cindy shed the rest of their clothes. The others in the room were similarly motivated, and soon everyone was nude.

Barry pulled Cindy onto his lap in the reverse cowgirl position so she could continue to watch the large TV screen. She synched her fuck with Barry to Jasmine's on the DVD. The difference appeared to be that Cindy was having more orgasms per unit of time than Jasmine.

Nancy had gone to Steve, sucked on his cock for a bit, and had started riding him in the reverse cowgirl so she too could keep watching the DVD. Scott and Helen became similarly engaged, along with Tom and Yuan. I got Haley, but she wanted more of a traditional missionary position, plus she'd seen the DVD the prior week. Helen joined us and promptly mounted Haley's head to be eaten as I fucked Haley. Thus the eleven of us wiled away an hour, merrily fucking one another in each other's presence, as first one and then another of Jasmine Jane's DVDs played on the 65-inch television.

I slept with Helen and Nancy that Saturday night, and yes we had a rousing round of sex before we tucked it in. Just as I was going to sleep I became aware of Helen leaving to find her husband, and Cindy snuggling in beside me. She whispered to me, "Jasmine and Steve are fucking again. She has him so cranked up he won't have anything coming out of his balls for a week." She giggled, and added, "Now, please fuck me." I did. Nancy just watched and masturbated.

Sunday, we enjoyed a nude and sex-filled morning. Barry and Haley left just after lunch to go back to their apartments and get ready for the following week. Both said they might return around the dinner hour. Scott and Yuan also left. In mid afternoon, after another round of sex and then a swim in the pool, our out-of-town guests all packed up and headed to the airport to catch flights home to Philadelphia for the Delaware couple, Atlanta, and Nashville.

Jasmine and I took an hour nap after everyone had left. We'd both had a busy night keeping our company happy and full of orgasms.

Chapter 21

Summer arrived with a vengeance along the Gulf Coast. There was a consistent weather pattern. The mornings were usually sunny and beautiful, albeit a bit steamy with high humidity. As the day passed, temperatures rose, cumulus clouds would start to develop inland, and then large towering clouds would rise up just east of the Interstate about five to ten miles from the coast. The land was heated by the morning sun, and generated updrafts that carried all the nearby hot moist air aloft to become a really serious cumulonimbus cloud. Rain would start in late afternoon or early evening, and the clouds would drift west feeding on the moisture from the Gulf of Mexico and the heat of the sun until they drenched everything with torrential showers, thunder, and lightning. After the sunset, the storms would dissipate because of the lost solar energy fueling it all. Everything would end up kind of soggy and ready to foster the high humidity the next day. Temperatures during the day were usually in the nineties right along with the humidity.

One result of the weather pattern was that we tried to spend the mornings outside because the storms forced us inside in the afternoons or evenings. Jasmine and I would take a morning swim, usually naked, rinse off in the outside shower, and then dress for school or work and head off in different directions for the day. Coming home from work we were able to pull into the garage and avoid getting drenched again after getting to our car for the commute home. We'd be home the rest of the evening.

Our 'sexy friends' as we came to call them liked to drop by, but except for the standing invitation to come by Saturday, the other visits were random and sporadic depending on schedules, summer classes at the university, and other commitments.

In late July, Jasmine got a box of new DVDs from Jerry. These were the results of the five 'casting' or 'auditions' that Beth, Chloe, Yuan, Harley, and Megan had made, as well as several 'orgy' videos that Jerry created from the hundreds of hours of video he'd collected during our multiple days of filming. Each of the women had gotten their own audition video by mail and one of the orgy videos that they were prominent in. We put the word out to everyone that we had the whole set – some new and stimulating adult video material they'd find interesting.

Barry and Haley, Yuan, and Scott came by that Wednesday night. We watched the sixty-six minute video of Haley being interviewed and then having the stuffing fucked out of her by Brent and Pete; two of the actors Jerry used in his porn films.

By the end of Haley's film we were all naked in my media room and each girl was sitting in one of the guys' laps as they got fucked, stroked, and sucked on. I had Haley, Barry had Yuan, and Scott had Jasmine; all were settled firmly on our cocks but squirming around for stimulation as you might expect.

Amazingly, the video ended with Haley drenched in a shower of semen. We all laughed, except Scott. We had to explain. Jasmine told him, "What you think is a quart of man jizz being sprayed all over her by the two men is actually thickened buttermilk or canned milk shooting through a realistic cock with a tube feeding it from behind. When the director needs a guy to cum and paste the actress's face, you get an over-the-shoulder shot and only see the cock and maybe the guy's chest, but you often don't see the connection of the cock to his body. He's squeezing a rubber bulb that is blasting out a jet of cum on each squeeze. Of course, he's aiming it with the other hand so she ends up coated. That said, sometimes, it's all real."

Scott said, "Now, if we could only learn to actually ejaculate that much. What a trip that would be?"

I said to him with a chuckle, "Take Oxytocin. I can write you a prescription. It will increase your semen production somewhat. It won't be like what you just watched, but you'll have more to play with. Look it up in the PDR."

"I will. I've been ignoring my own physiology regarding lovemaking, except for daily Cialis. Sometime, I'd like the list of the other stuff you ingest in the name of being a more studly lover."

"Glad to help anyway I can," I told him with a chuckle. I never would have expected that a guy my age would be giving advice to another guy twenty-five years younger about how to ramp up his sexual performance.

We broke apart and rotated partners. I put on the first of the seven orgy videos Jerry had made. Each one was over an hour long and according to Jerry's note was significantly different from the others except for the actors and actresses.

Yuan sucked on my cock to reestablish my viability to tickle her tonsils with my glans after I'd penetrated her vagina. She slid down my pole and moaned every millimeter of the journey. "Ooooooh, sooooo nice!"

After the orgy got underway, I noted the focus on Beth and Megan within the melee of fucking couples surrounding them. Beth was with Brent, and Megan with Ryan. Other men or women would come by each couple to have a brief fuck or suck or whatever could be accomplished.

Watching my daughter-in-law got to me. I blasted a heavy load of cum into Yuan, almost blowing her off of my lap. I triggered several orgasms in her, the last one as I shot off and used my fingers on her clit. We just stopped moving after our mutual pleasures passed; however, we remained connected.

Megan ended up getting DPed by Ryan and one of the crew whose name I couldn't remember. They filled both of her openings with semen and then Brent blasted into Beth right next to them. As the camera panned away to end that video, both women were next to each other, kissing, with their pussies and Megan's ass dripping cum into the floor. Fade to black.

The other men watching the video had also cum in their partners during the orgy vid. Scott had filled Haley, and Barry and Jasmine were still linked together and kissing with wild abandon.

We offered up showers, and we all went to our master bedroom suite and the large shower in there that could easily accommodate four people. The six of us had fun getting cleaned up and ready for another video.

* * * * *

Word spread about our new collection of DVDs starring each other in various roles. Everyone showed up on Friday. Since Jason and Robin hadn't been part of the L.A. trip we declared they were the film critics, and forced them to give us reviews of our individual performances, the plot (Ha!), and the level of arousal in the film. We were consistently scoring five out of five hard cocks on their rating scale.

Saturday evening my sons and their wives left all their kids together in one house with two teen sitters and went to the other house. They did FaceTime with us, and we put each other on our large screen televisions. We had a little electronic orgy with them again.

Ann and Megan swapped husbands, taking on Phil and Ryan, respectively, as we all watched from over a thousand miles away. At our end we had no end of mismatched couples performing for them. We each played the same video in the picture-in-a-picture format on our TVs, so we also heard each other's comments about our orgy performances in L.A. many weeks prior.

Our most experienced member, Jasmine, praised all of our efforts and declared them really professional. She told the group, "Think about what you just watched. No one looked at any of the cameras while they were being filmed unless they were supposed to, for instance during your wonderful interviews on camera."

Megan laughed, "That's because I was getting a royal fucking and having orgasms."

Jasmine continued, ignoring the comment, "You gals all remembered to keep the leg nearest the camera a little lower so the cam could see the cock moving in and out of your pussy. You jiggled and pinched your breasts often. When possible you had another cock in your ass or mouth or both. You also remembered to position your arms so your boobs were usually available to the cameras.

"You talked to your partners, egging them on with some champion dirty talk that remained in the videos and didn't have to be dubbed in. When you guys dealt with a creampie they were mostly real, and your cum swapping and snowballing was real so there didn't need to be a break in the video to add thickened milk.

"And guys, I just have to commend your amazing stamina. You'd keep fucking the daylights out of us until Jerry asked that you wrap up the scene with either a creampie or a paste-my-face job on whomever you were fucking. Only the pros can manage their responses like that and hold off ejaculating until needed. The amateurs cum early and then we have to wait while they recharge. It throws the whole filming schedule off some times.

"Ladies, especially those of you that did the casting or audition videos, you were wonderful. I know many of your responses were the truth but when you did make up a story you were able to maintain the character and give consistent and very sexy answers. I didn't do that well on my early videos."

Some of the men and women in the room or on the TV screen thanked her for her comments. Megan said, "You comments mean a lot to me. I was kind of wondering whether to do it again, and I'm thinking that maybe I will unless Phil objects for some reason."

Phil laughed, "I don't object. What works for my dad in having a fiancée and soon a wife that is a porn queen will work for me. Ryan feels the same way."

Ann chimed in, "Me, too. I'd love to do more videos, I just wish we could find a way to do them closer to home."

Jasmine said, "I'll ask about that. With two of you close together geographically maybe he'd find a way to do something up where you are in New York."

* * * * *

As we got towards the end of summer, I mentioned to Jasmine that I was ready to do a wedding. I told her I only had our usual crew of friends plus our relatively new out-of-town friends to invite and asked whether she had anybody I might not know about to invite.

Jasmine turned pale and explained, "No. I have no idea where my father is, and my mother is probably spaced out on meth someplace if she's even still alive. I had a brother but he's probably in jail in California or Arizona. That was it for family. Everybody that I'd invite would be the same people you know."

1...456789