Doc and the Porn Star Ch. 16-21 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I responded, "From the way he reacted to my lifestyle at the seminar, I'd guess an open marriage."

Cindy said, "I'm scared. I'd be a lousy single mother if our marriage fell apart."

"Make a contract," I said.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

I expanded, "You and Steve write a contract for what your new marriage will be like and how it will function, and how decisions will be made. Define who gets to sleep with who, when, how, whether advance approval is needed, and so on. Define any boundaries. Two I can think of involve STD testing and falling in love."

Cindy asked, "Protecting about STDs I understand. What do you mean, falling in love?"

"How do you want Steve to respond when he finds he's falling in love with somebody he's having sex with? How will he want you to respond? Sex changes things; love is one of the natural reactions because of the oxytocin that's released during the process. You're having a hard time visualizing yourself as a sexual being, but you are. I find you very attractive. True you're not Jasmine's age or stature, but you are a hot MILF. Imagine you and I starting a lovely sexual affair and then falling in love. How will Steve feel? Would he want you to stop or what? Would you? Could you both handle that?"

Cindy nodded, "Steve talked to me about some of the scenarios you outlined to him where we were each watching the other have sex with somebody else. Oddly, I don't think I'd be bothered as much as he would. I need to be honest with you about our expectations for this weekend, too."

"Go ahead," I said.

Cindy hesitated but then slowly said, "We are both here to have sex with other people – you and Jasmine, for instance. This is a one weekend free trial offer for both of us. No penalties will be imposed on either side. We will then evaluate the impact on each of us and on our marriage, especially if we were to continue with you or others we may find. Neither of us has anybody specific in mind at home. You were the shining star of an opportunity for us to revitalize our withering marriage."

"Thanks for sharing, and your honesty. I am happy to accommodate and I know Jasmine will be. So will our friends that you met. I think we all enjoy some new friends now and then. How do you want to begin?"

Cindy studied me for a long time and then said, "Would you make love to me right now? I trust you, and I know Steve does. We've already acknowledged what would hopefully happen."

I came to Cindy and took her in my arms. We shared a long and deep kiss that communicated a lot of love, support, and willingness on both our parts. I led Cindy down the hallway to the master bedroom. We stood beside the bed and kissed more and more, with increasing ardor and passion.

I fondled Cindy's tits, finding and lightly pinching each of her nipples until they were standing firm and erect as they brushed against my chest. I kissed along her neck and ears, and lowered my head and carefully sucked one nipple into my mouth. She moaned into the air and I could detect her arousal.

Cindy's body wavered in front of me and she nearly collapsed as she had an orgasm. I helped lower her to the bed, but didn't give up my oral assault on her body. My left hand reached to the lower part of her bikini and I stroked on the outside of her pussy through the material.

Cindy moaned again, louder, and then moved rapidly to slide the only item of clothing she wore off her body. When she kicked the fabric away, my fingers returned to her nether region, and I rubbed her clit and then sank two fingers into her quim. Cindy came again and groaned into the kiss we were sharing. She pulled me hard into her body in response.

"Oh, God, you ARE a magnificent man. Please make love to me. Fuck me. Have me anyway you want me. I'm yours."

I yanked my bathing suit off, and Cindy was suddenly on me with my cock in her mouth. She toyed with me as she fondled my balls with her hands. I got hard immediately, and she looked in awe at my shaft. She said, "This is the first cock other than my husband's that I've seen or touched in nearly twenty years."

I rapidly moved my hand inside her, stroking her G-spot, until Cindy came again, this time flooding the area as she squirted. I brought my face down and started to lap and eat her out while she was still wet. She orgasmed again ... and then again, pressed my head to her body with both hands and moaned as her legs nearly squeezed me flat.

She pleaded, "Fuck me."

I moved in front of her missionary style, moved my cockhead wet with her saliva around her wet labia and slit, and then when I knew I was at her opening I gently leaned forward and slid my fullness inside of her.

Cindy clutched at my body and pulled me down onto her as her legs also wrapped my thighs and pulled. She was having another orgasm even more dramatic and significant than the half dozen she'd already had in past few minutes. She was very orgasmic. I wondered whether this was usual or she was primed up in some way.

Cindy kissed me with great passion as I pistoned into her body. I was neither tender nor rough, just someplace in the middle and she loved it. She kept saying, "Oh, God." "Oh, God." "Oh, God." "Yesssss, fuck meeeeee!"

Cindy and I bounced around the bed together. She wanted me deep inside her at every opportunity. She loved our coupling and every little bit of stimulation I gave her body. Her rate of having orgasms slowed, but only slightly.

After we'd been surging into each other for fifteen minutes she said, "I'm building to a really big climax. I hope you can come inside me then."

I nodded, and we went for another minute and then we exploded into each other. As I ejaculated I felt a flood of wetness from Cindy around my groin. My climax was especially potent, and I could tell Cindy's was as well. Her peak was also accompanied by a loud sheik of joy and passion. I fell into her arms and we kissed as though it was our last act in this existence.

After the bliss had passed I went down on Cindy. She wasn't expecting it and even balked as my tongue started to stroke into her wet slit. I was taking my time cleaning up the mess we'd made and trying to give her another orgasm where from behind I heard a male voice whisper, "Holy shit!"

I turned and Scott was there. I called him over, "Scott, this beautiful woman is in need of some further loving. She's in her experimental phase to see how she and her husband feel about giving themselves to others."

Scott grinned and shed his bathing suit. He got on the bed beside Cindy and they had a few kisses. She giggled and said, "Nice to meet you Scott." She took hold of his cock and started to fondle and play with the large shaft. She was eager.

Cindy said, "I've been a bad girl and now I want to be bad some more. I'd kind of like it if you fucked me. I'd like to have you cum inside me, too. Doc has me all warmed up, so I don't need a lot of foreplay."

Steve moved between Cindy's legs but grabbed her by the hips and lifted her pussy to his mouth. He launched in a major cunnilingus attack as she groaned, and then came, again flooding her pussy and his mouth with her girl juice. He seemed happy.

When he lowered her she said, "You guys are something else. I'm sure there was still some of Doc's cum in my pussy when you ate me."

Scott laughed, "There was. That wasn't the first time I discovered a bit. He's tasted mine, too, so we're about even."

Scott pulled Cindy's legs of his hips until his cock was against her slit, and then the large phallus pushed inside her body. I watched her eyes get large because Scott was larger than most, and I knew he could be very satisfying to the women from what they said.

Scott more or less fucked her by pulling or pushing her body on and off his cock as he was buried inside her. Cindy closed her eyes and got totally absorbed in the experience. Scott reached down and started to rub her clit and the surrounding area. Cindy groaned, and a minute later peaked into another orgasm.

Scott didn't last long after that, maybe another five minutes. Cindy's breasts were swaying with every to and fro motion. She motioned me closer, and she took hold of me and brought my cock to her mouth and sucked on my flaccid shaft. I started to harden in response; after all she was a sexy woman.

She had another orgasm, and two minutes later Scott filled her pussy with cum. She egged him on and told him how much she appreciated his contribution to her developing a new perspective on life, love, and relationships.

When Scott was through, he did a pretty thorough job of cleaning up his mess by sucking the cum from her pussy. He didn't swallow, but instead brought a mouthful of their combined emissions to her and French kissed her, sharing the thick effluent with her.

At first Cindy didn't know what was happening, but then she caught on and after testing the taste and texture, snowballed the mixture back and forth with him. I applauded her new audacity and willingness to try something else radically new.

Scott left the room and apparently shared with the others on the patio what was transpiring in my bedroom. Seconds later, Steve appeared at the doorway. Jasmine, Yuan, and Nancy had come with him. They stood and looked in.

I was fucking Cindy again, and as I heard them in the hallway I made sure to adopt a position with Cindy that grandly displayed where my cock penetrated her pussy and was moving in and out. I warned Cindy but she seemed unperturbed and simply winked at me and pushed back to my next inward thrust. She moaned loudly, "Fuck meeeee!" There was no way her husband couldn't have heard her plea for sex.

I heard Steve's sharp intake of breath as he realized his wife was getting fucked. I heard Jasmine announce that according to Steve that this would be Cindy's third bout of sexual intercourse in the past hour. She laughed and said, "You wife is certainly embracing this new lifestyle. She fits right in here. I bet Barry would like to engage with her, too."

Cindy looked over at him, "Oh, honey, this is such a divine idea. I've lost count of the orgasms. I've never had so many in so short a time. I think all the talking we did got me all worked up. I swear I've had dozens and we've only been having sex for an hour or so."

Steve blubbered, "I didn't expect ... you surprised ... wow!"

Cindy teased, "Why don't you get Barry? He looked interesting and I'd sure like to try all the men possible while we have this short visit – maybe all of them multiple times."

* * * * *

I held Cindy tightly as she watched her husband frantically pumping his cock into Jasmine. She was using her well-honed ability at dirty talk to excite and propel him into a climax. She was riding him and he was moving his hips up into her gorgeous body with muscles I'm sure he seldom used.

Jasmine's refrain went something like: "Oh, baby you have the nicest cock. You're hitting my good spots and going to make me cum. If you fill my pussy with cum I'll show you how to clean it up. I love to have a pussy dripping in cum, preferably the cum of several men. You can be one of them. Oh, god, keep pumping that cock up into me."

Jasmine then shifted gears, "Did you like watching your wife fuck my fiancé? He's got a very satisfying cock, and I bet your sexy hot wife really liked it when he went on and on in making love to her. He's not a quick shot. He makes sure the women he fucks have lots of orgasms before he joins them in one of theirs. He cleaned her up, too – with his mouth. I saw them snowballing their cum back and forth before your wife swallowed all that cum and her girl juice that Doc had captured from her beautiful cunt. I'm going to eat her pussy later, too. I love to eat pussy – I bet you'd like to see your wife get it on with me, wouldn't you? We'd be like two porn queens. Our tits would push together when we kissed, and then we'd mash our pussies together until we both climaxed. You have such a hot wife. I hope she's willing to try eating me. I bet she will."

Steve was moaning. I felt sorry for him. He wanted to cum, but Jasmine was manipulating him carefully, getting him right up to the edge and then doing something to back him down, like changing position.

Jasmine teased him again; "When Barry was fucking Cindy didn't you like my idea of getting your cell phone and taking a video of her. Don't you think one part will be especially hot and you'll watch it for the rest of time: where Barry had Doc fuck her for a minute and then Scott for a minute before he resumed. She liked having all those cocks in her so close together. I bet if you posted that one on your Facebook page you'd get a billion 'Likes'. If you weren't fucking me, you could even fuck your wife again ... if she'd let you. Do you suppose the other men wore her pussy out?"

Cindy snorted next to me in laughter, trying to contain her amusement. She whispered in my ear, "Jasmine sure is a tease. Will she ever let him cum?"

"Soon," I speculated. I made a little motion to Jasmine for her to wrap it up. The teasing was getting on dangerous ground, if it hadn't already built some kind of monument there. She been fucking Steve for over fifteen minutes and he was showing a lot of wear and tear.

Jasmine started to plead for Steve's cum to fill her pussy as she rode him in a cowgirl. She didn't edge him this time, and less than a minute later he screamed and shot grenades of cum deep inside her as he made a serious of major upward thrusts into her.

Jasmine collapsed on our guest and smothered him with kisses. "Oh, you are such a good lover. Cindy is so lucky to have you around all the time. I bet you guys fuck lots and lots. She's a hot wife that loves cock – even strange cock from guys she just met, and you obviously love pussy and fucking. You're both an ideal combination."

Steve's moan was long and loud.

Jasmine spent about five minutes teaching Steve how to eat her pussy after he'd cum in it. He was instructed to learn how to do this for his wife regardless of who had cum in her pussy.

At first he couldn't believe any guy would do what she was suggesting. Barry, Scott, and I each went down on Jasmine for a few seconds, to prove him wrong. He was then told to get to work. Cindy also mandated he eat out the mess of cum he'd left in Jasmine's cunt. He did, but it took him a few minutes to realize that what he was doing wasn't the worst thing in the world, and in fact was pretty hot. Jasmine explained that if he wanted his wife to swallow his cum, he should be fine with some kind of reciprocity, and even be ready to snowball with her.

Helen, Tom, Nancy, Haley, Barry, Scott, and I were all in the bedroom watching Steve's initiation into group sex and the slamming open of the door to an open marriage.

Helen actually went to Steve and sucked down his wet cock after he'd attended to Jasmine for a couple of minutes. She made a bit of a scene about how yummy it was, especially coated with Jasmine's girl juice.

Helen and Cindy then made out for a few minutes much to Steve's amazement. I'm sure we could have removed most of his body organs as he watched his wife and Helen and he wouldn't have noticed.

I finally called time out. The cocktail hour had been reached and we needed to think about our plans for dinner rather than the continued sex with our out-of-town guests. I learned that Barry and Scott had pleasant interludes with Nancy and Helen, while Tom and Haley had hooked up. Jasmine was good at making things like that happen. She'd also made sure she had some time with the guys as well.

* * * * *

I took our group to the Yacht Club for dinner. The lounge allowed casual dress, so we were all good with shorts and nice shirts, as well as shoes or even flip-flops. Jasmine wore one of scoop neck tops that tantalized everybody as to whether either or both of her generous breasts were going to escape to freedom at any moment.

I made it a point to sit near Steve and Cindy. I think he was suffering from PTSD from all the sex that occurred during the afternoon, both his and especially Cindy's cavalcade of men for two rounds each.

After we'd placed our drink orders I asked him, "So, are you happy?"

Steve paused to think about the answer to that simple question. He held up one finger and turned to his wife, and asked, "Cindy, are you happy? Did you enjoy the afternoon?"

Cindy flashed him a megawatt smile. "I am the happiest I may have ever been. I was in shock for a while, but that's passed. Yes, I'm very happy and I thank you for persisting in introducing me to this alternative lifestyle. We are in the process of change, but I can guarantee you that I won't go back to the way we were."

He asked further, "Do you still love me?"

Cindy responded with enthusiasm, "God, yes. I love you more than at anytime in our history. You gave me the freedom to find out so much about myself today. I truly amazed myself, and also I'm amazed about you. Yes, we unlinked for a while, but now we're together again, only it's different and in some ways more complete."

Steve said, "Just so you don't wonder, I love you with every atom in me. I just don't want to do something to lose you or make you irrevocably angry at me."

Cindy kissed her husband. "You'll have to work hard to do that, especially after this afternoon. Just so you know, I have fallen in love with Doc but that takes nothing away from you. He showed me some new ways to make love, and I don't mean the sex. I can love multiple people at the same time, and still love you and feel deeply about you. Thank you for trusting me today and all the hereafters that will come. I will also trust you. Welcome to having an open marriage. I think this will be more of an adventure but we will build a deeper and more complete relationship between us." She kissed him again.

Steve turned back to me and said, "So, to your question, am I happy? Yes, very. I'm still reeling with all that has happened but I'm coming out the other side of things and feeling great about all of this. Cindy and I have a new direction in our marriage, and in each of our lives. Moreover, I can tell we're in love again. We have a lot of talking to undertake, and I'll make sure that happens over the next few weeks."

I nodded, "Don't back pedal, and don't minimize the need for continuous communication and reinforcement of the love you feel for each other. I guess I could add, don't take each other for granted."

Steve thought a minute and said, "You know I've heard that expression for years, but never thought about what it really means – taking someone for granted."

I volunteered, "To me it means assuming you know what they're thinking, what their motivations are, what their plans are, and perhaps even who they are." I chuckled, "Take Jasmine for example, if you're taking her for granted what do you see?"

Steve looked across the table at Jasmine where she was talking to Scott about something that happened at the hospital the day before. He said, "Well, I can see a lot of the superficial stuff about her that make her fun to be with. She's a tease and visibly loving and compassionate. She's serious about her nursing program and getting good grades, I guess that might be because she's a little older than most college freshmen."

I spoke, "Let me take it down a level. She teased you while you were making love; why?"

Steve took a sip of his drink and pondered the question. "She was teaching me a lesson, I think. She wanted to blow up the myths I had about my innocent wife. She wanted to break me out of the staid and plain vanilla sex life I've always had. She wanted to challenge me and God, did she."

"How'd she know how to do that? She's not a therapist."

Steve thought again, "She's had a lot of experience working with people, I suppose. And, if I think about it and all that happened this afternoon, much of that had sex involved in it in some way."

1...456789