Doctor Advantage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
geckoak
geckoak
24 Followers

"No," I shook my head, "It hurts."

"That's the fucking point!" He growled at me and retracted his hand. I watched as he struggled with his scrubs for a minute, then felt panic rise as his rock hard, veiny cock sprung out. He smacked his cock against my pussy a few times, "I suggest you move your hands."

I stayed put.

He pressed his cock against my untouched asshole and I nearly screamed. I thrashed around, but he started to put in. I couldn't move my legs, I wouldn't be able to fight him off. So I moved my hands and put them at my sides.

"Good girl," he said while pulling away from my ass. I sighed in relief. The relief didn't last long though, because I felt his head poking at my entrance.

"No," I shook my head. I felt my bottom lip tremble, "Don't. Don't. Please don't."

Doctor Hall ignored my pleads. He pushed into me without mercy and I started to scream. Hoping, praying that someone would hear me. But no one came through the door, and the panties were already shoved back into my mouth. No one came through the door. Did no one hear that? How could someone not hear my screams, my cries, my begs for help?

The burning sensation ripped through my pussy due to me not being fucked in eight months and it hurt so, so bad. My pussy wasn't used to being stretched. It was tight, almost back to brand new. And now that was all being taken away from me. There's no point in fighting it anymore, so I just laid there and took him in me. He got closer to me. He kissed my legs and ran his tongue all over them while he picked his speed up, and I cried without emotion.

The doctor wrapped his hands around my knees and steadied himself, and then he pushed in further. I don't know if it was the angle or my body catching up to me but it felt really good, "You like that, don't you?" He asked, then pulled out.

"No- Oh, fuck!" I yelled out as he pounded back into me. He didn't stay slow at all, he pounded into me relentlessly and it felt amazing.

"Oh? You like that? You like being raped by my cock?" He asked me while laughing, "God I knew you'd be a little whore. Fuck your pussy feels good. Your little whore pussy!"

"Stop!" I screamed as an impending orgasm crept up on me. I spat the panties out of my mouth, "You need to stop, please Doctor Hall I'm going t-"

I came hard.

"Jesus christ, what a fucking slut you are. Look at those thighs shake and quiver, Oakley. Fucking look at how much you enjoy being taken advantage of. You're a fucking whore, Oakley," he taunted while pounding into me throughout my orgasm, "Do you like being a whore? A dirty slut?"

I couldn't speak so I shook my head.

"Yes you do. Yes you fucking do! Admit it!" Doctor Hall pounded into me harder. The bed started to shake and the sound of his balls slapping my ass was surely enough to alert someone in another room.

"No!" I yelled back at him. I won't admit how good he feels inside of me. I kicked and screamed and thrashed against him, struggling as much as I could against him. And that's when something amazing happened- one of the restraints snapped, and he didn't see. In the midst of my struggling I came up with a plan. I'd get close to him and pretend that I'm loving it. When he's not looking I'll unhook the other restraint, push him away, and make a run for the door.

"I.. Doctor Hall," I moaned out, letting my head fall back, "God I fucking love your cock!"

"Mmmm that's what I like to hear, you fucking slut. Come give Doctor Hall a kiss, will you?" He asked and I nodded, then sat up to meet his head.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled his face close to mine, "You feel really good," I said in a higher pitched voice. He kissed me.

I reached for my ankle and unclasped the restraint, it felt good to be free. But Doctor Hall started to feel really good, too. I could stay here for a moment and let it feel good. Let him have his control over me. It's not right. This is wrong, but it feels so good.

"Seems like you're starting to enjoy this," he whispered in my ear. It sent tingles down my body and I nearly had another orgasm from his words alone.

"No," I whispered, trying to overcome the pleasure I was beginning to succumb to.

"No?" He asked, "Is it still a no if I do this?" Doctor Hall brought his gloved hand to my clit where he began to move it in slow circles. My thighs shook slightly and I was seconds from cumming again.

"I- you need," I panted, "You need to stop."

"Oh, you're going to cum again, aren't you? Show me how much of a dirty whore you are, cum on the cock that's taking advantage of you," he instructed, my body listened.

"Fuck you!" I squealed as my body tensed up for the second time. My thighs quivered for the second time. My head felt foggy for the second time. Once I came back down from my high, I felt disgusting all over again. The need to flee came back, and I needed to act on it, and fast.

I carefully took my shaky legs from the stirrups and used my feet to push him out and away from me. Doctor Hall seemed baffled. Even I felt baffled that I had that strength. But I used the open window and hopped off of the bed, making a b-line for the door.

"No!" He yelled out, grabbing the ends of my long hair. I yelped and stopped just as I had my hand on the doorknob. The two of us breathed heavily. I stared at the doorknob, I could feel him staring at the back of my head intensely, "Don't turn that knob, Oakley."

I cried again and turned around to face him, "Just finish what you want to do with me so I can leave, please." I need to stop. I need to listen to him, and I need to let him do what he feels the need to do. Like he said, the more I struggle, the harder things will be for me.

Doctor Hall walked towards me slowly. I didn't want him to touch me, so I walked backwards. He kept his eyes fixated and locked on mine while we did this. Then, my back hit the door. Tears slipped down my cheeks and goosebumps rose on my skin as he reached for my throat again. But this time, he was gentle. He held it there without any pressure. He caressed my skin.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"Finishing what I want to do with you," he said quietly. He trailed his hand up and lightly ran his gloved thumb over my swollen lips, "You have pretty lips. Say thank you."

"Thank you."

"Good girl," he whispered. I realized the entire time he was admiring my face, he was stroking his cock furiously. He kept bringing his hand further up until it rested on the top of my head. He played with my hair. Then, he started pushing me down.

I swallowed and let him push me down until I fell onto my knees. Doctor Hall's large cock sat straight up in my face, intimidating me, "You're going to suck my cock until I cum, and then you'll be free."

His hand came down to my face. He lightly tapped my lips and I opened them up. It took everything in me to not recoil from his touch, he'd just hit me. I was tired of being hit. I looked at his cock to see precum leaking from his tip, and I opened my mouth.

His tip tasted salty. His length tasted like nothing. It wasn't bad, wasn't gross. It was just something I didn't want to do with him. Or better yet, to him, "Come one," Doctor Hall urged, "You can give it more than a little lick. I'm close, help me get there, will you? Let me cum in your mouth? I don't want to have to be mean about it."

"Okay," I mumbled, my lips brushing against his cock. I opened my mouth further and he thrust his cock into my mouth further, but slowly. I involuntarily made little sounds as he moved his cock in and out of my mouth, running it over my tongue, pushing farther and farther every time he came went in.

"Mmmm," Doctor Hall let out a long moan and grabbed my head. He spread his legs out a bit further before thrusting all of the way into my throat. I panicked- I couldn't breathe. I had a cock lodged in my throat and I couldn't breathe.

I used my nails to scratch at this hips and thighs and when that didn't work I tried to use force to push him away. Every time I would hit him he would laugh and pull out just a tiny bit, just to go all of the way in again. I screamed. Well, made as much noise as I could with a cock in my throat.

He pulled out, stroked his cock, and angled my head up, making me look at him, "I'm surprised you didn't puke, cunt."

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?" I asked while trying to stop my slobber from dripping on me.

"Open your mouth again, swallow my cum," he demanded.

"No," I protested.

A painful, backhanded smack was delivered to one of my cheeks. I let out a sob and a few tears before opening my mouth again. He wasn't as gentle as the last time. Not at all. He shoved his cock as far as his body would let him down my throat. My head hit and bounced off of the wooden door behind us. It took everything in me to not bite down on him.

Several grunts came out of Doctor Hall's mouth, followed by multiple hot shots of cum shooting into the back of my throat. I gagged hard as he filled my throat up. He moaned with ecstasy while not letting me breathe, what kind of sadistic fuck is he?

What was really a few seconds felt like forever, and he eventually pulled out of my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow his cum and the only thing that dripped out of my mouth was the built up saliva.

"Ah, fucking hell that was amazing," Doctor Hall used my discarded hospital gown to clean himself up, then he put his cock away and straightened his clothes out, "Alrighty then, get yourself cleaned up in the sink. Have a good day, miss."

geckoak
geckoak
24 Followers
12